A Second First Honeymoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clinton09
clinton09
1,690 Followers

JD came out and was stunned, but pleased, by the little floor show. Both her slides were off, her gorgeous smooth feet on the cool Spanish terrazzo tile. Her nipples were so prominent that they seemed like a 3D special effect. He patted the couch next to him and to his delight, the lithe sensuous aspiring actress, and sexy mommy, walked the few feet on tiptoes, turned and sat her perfect behind down. JD said that he learned in business to cut out the BS and get to the action. He had a proposition and he wondered how 'open minded' she was.

That was a flagrant invitation and he braced himself for a slap, a 9 1 1 cell phone call, a rush to the lobby/hotel security, or what? To his thrill and amazement, this supersexy MILF wiggled closer to him on the couch, saying that she was "up for anything...are YOU?!" Remembering the Viagra and the time limits, he joked that "I am but only as long as this pill lasts." She didn't get that, but asked him what his thinking was.

JD: "Elaine, 9483 Benderra Drive, Ventura CA. 35, mother of 3. Divorced. According to my research and your press pack, you jog two miles a day, go to the gym 3 days a week, you beat your ex-husband in arm wrestling and can bench press twice your weight. You're still youthful, strong, healthy, and, I'm guessing, very fertile, if I may be so bold.

Elaine backed a few feet away on the couch. She said, "Just what do you have in mind, anyway? And how can you be contemplating whatever this is so soon after your wife passed away?"

JD: "Miss, I don't have the luxury of spending a year, or even a month, to wait for some old fashioned notion of mourning. I said my sincere regrets when I laid her to rest, and now I live again. As to what I am thinking, I will be blunt.

I want to have a child before it's too late. And, to be blunt, I want to have sex...with you...to do it. I did not pick you for the role because you looked like my departed wife. She was a brunette six inches taller than you. You look like another woman in my life, one who I wanted to have a family with, the family that my wife never seemed to have the time or interest in having. So the proposition in stark detail is this: we will mate here tonight, all night. If that does not succeed, I will send my limousine down for you per your cycle time for as long as it takes."

Elaine was getting more and more angry at this, umm, 'dirty old man'. The nipples that she had tweaked were now retracted and actually indented now. She was dry as thatch down there. Elaine stood up, gathering her shoes for her beautiful feet. As she headed for the door, JD said: "this is NOT prostitution, but a straight business contract. I will pay you $100,000 upon pregnancy, all expenses, and $500,000 upon birth, after reasonable DNA tests, of course.

Elaine stopped dead in her tracks. She thought of grabbing the bottle of Lafitte, maybe kicking him in his old family jewels, and running for the elevator. To her embarrassment, his offer had her walking back. Furious with herself, she found herself sitting down. As he cruelly repeated, like the Lorelei, like the nymphs that tempted Ulysses, he kept repeating $600,000...can you think of ways to use $600,000.

Elaine got right back on the Italian leather couch. She was horribly nonplussed that her nipples, with a mind of their own, had gone from concave shy things, to once again excited participants, poking out lasciviously. JD stroked her nipples... In spite of herself, she moaned in pleasure. She asked,"assuming I go ahead with your crazy scheme, what happens next?"

JD: he said, "This!" He stood that sexy mommy up and undid her wrap around skirt. It dropped to the floor. On those heels, she was at the perfect height. Regardless, he ordered her to takeoff the shoes. He said the woman he was thinking of was always barefoot around the house. He reached in, finding that her undies had the opening in front for those certain days of the month. He asked her if she had anything in there. She said that she had, but that was only because her period was due. He ordered her to remove it. Nervous, shaking, she said no!

He went to his valise, getting an envelope. He came back to her. He said, "Elaine, there are two things I want to show you. Put out both hands for me."

She did. In her right hand, he undid his clothes and allowed his now 9 inch by Viagra cock to plop into her hand. As she recoiled, he used his left hand to hold her right hand to him; now with the right hand, he gave her that envelope. It was not glued and she removed a cashier's check made to her for $100,000. He let her right hand go. To his amazement and disappointment, she dropped his nine inch appendage and threw the check back to him, saying she still had her dignity.

As she wiggled out, holding those sexy Frederick of Hollywood high slides, her gorgeous feet and shapely legs looked like Pamela Anderson on the beach on Baywatch as Elaine walked enticingly across the very thick ochre carpet. This was now a challenge to JD; he didn't want to use the 'unpaid bills' card, but had no choice.

JD: "I admire you, Elaine, sticking to principles. (She was at the door). I didn't want to mention this, but in business, I found it was invaluable to have my people research our counterparts thoroughly. I know that your little boy, Patrick, is very sick and the HMO has stopped paying. You have nowhere to turn."

Elaine was thunderstruck. That was true. She did need the money. It was a sad moment, perhaps, but his money gave him the power over her. She had no choice. She came back to the sitting room of the suite, threw her shoes down, and asked "what now?"

JD: "First, don't feel bad. You will be getting $600,000 just for having a baby. If you choose to keep it, I will pay child support of $5,000 per month. If we are going ahead, I order you to do two things...NOW! First, take this check and put it safely in your purse. (She did)... Second, remove your clothes and come over here.

She dreaded this moment, but it was a sacrifice for little Patrick as well as the other kids who now would afford college. She had turned away from him. When she turned back, JD almost fainted. This unbelievably sexy mommy was beautiful of face and perfect of figure. Those breasts that had fed three children and soon would be engorged with the sweetest breast milk again? They were way out of proportion for a petite(5 foot 3) woman. Their fullness fit, but barely fit, into a 36D cup. If this was like the other pregnancies, soon that bra would be popping open, to be replaced temporarily by a much bigger one.

Anyway, JD directed her to sit on his lap. In spite of herself, and the fact that she was a spectacular, dazzling piece of ass, whereas he was an old fossil who was keeping his clothes on, the nine inch Viagra cock made her moan in pleasure. His frail hands looked out of place along the sides of her taut perfect behind. Instead of lifting and dropping her, all he could do was let this bedroom athlete have her freedom. For a few minutes, she did all the work, with JD's cock having perhaps its final 'field trip'. She was worried he couldn't do it and this would all be for naught. She didn't realize that she could walk then and there with the $100K cashier's check. Oh well. Elaine mustered everything she knew about sex, men, and this elderly man.

Gleaning onto the 'she used to go around the house barefoot' remark, she whispered: "I want to have your baby, God I need you to cum inside me; be a man, make that baby!" Silence. A last final trump card. "I want to have your baby; give me your precious seed, your wonderful sperm. Just think of me with a swollen belly, the baby in there your baby after all these years. Feel the baby kick, he's so frisky. You can't wait to drink the milk, the milk you will be sharing with the baby. Help me replace Frances in the world; make that baby. Mommy wants so much to have your baby, to replace the horrible frigid Frances with new life; with our baby. Make mommy pregnant!!"

Like turning on the water in an old apartment, Elaine felt a shudder with nothing, then a few drops, then a spurt, a larger spurt, a powerful spray, a fire hose turbo charged shot, and a few short bursts. She settled down to his lap.

They both were emotional. Elaine was ashamed of herself for doing this for money, but also proud that she had provided for her young. For his part, JD was emotional because Ms had invoked both his mom and Frances, the two women he love/hated the most. Frances had been barren, so other women would naturally be admired for their fertility. He had never strayed, but he resented her bitterly.

After they caught their respective breaths, JD suggested that she relax and settle in for the night.

She used the room's phone to call long distance to a neighbor to check on the sitter and take over for her. Elaine didn't want to lounge around in that costly dress, so she got under the covers in her glorious birthday suit.

As a joke, or perhaps not, JD dialed a different channel on the set, this one an adult channel. The action was hot. Elaine fidgeted on the bed, and even JD and his old bones got excited. Elaine braced herself for what might come next, telling herself $600,000...$600,000. If she knew what was at stake was really $4million, she might have been in better spirits.

JD turned on his side, facing her, as she continued on her back, head propped up, ostensibly watching the movie. His frail hand reached out for her lovely right breast. Due perhaps to the movie, that mountainous breast was capped by a throbbing nipple. His hand caressed it. Elaine, out of irritation or passion, closed her eyes and quietly moaned. JD put his other hand across her firm flat tummy to that entrance to the most sacred of places. Neither shaved bald nor jungle like, the gentle straight blonde hair protecting her unprotected fertile vagina felt like the softest corn silk. He probed a crooked finger, then two into her dry labia, at which point she arched her hips rejecting the advance.

Defeated, he fell back on the pillows, clueless as to what to do next. Elaine knew that this was high stakes 'romance'...in fact, the highest. Instead of shunning his advances, she had to make the most of them. She clicked the TV off with the remote. She said, "I'm sorry about that. Just a reflex. Come back to me...please."

All of a sudden, she realized something. Normally, love making followed a script, with the powerful male setting the pace and defining what happened. In this situation tonight, SHE was much younger, healthier and, gasp, STRONGER, than he was. SHE had to take over. To that end, with power that even surprised herself, Elaine used her delicate hand and deceptively powerful arms to turn JD, forcefully setting his body posture. Then, she swung a bikini waxed billiard ball smooth leg over him and lowered her tight fertile cunt to his still "Viagra'd" cock.

He put his head back, eyes closed, as that still manly cock entered the tight warmth of this perfect woman. As Elaine used her considerable skills and body strength to manipulate the action, she got that cock to tap away at her G-spot. Then she fell and kissed his lips, the sensations, the emotions, completely engulfing him, overwhelming him with excitement, joy, relief. She broke the kiss to rise high up, his cockhead only lightly touching the slavering lips of her fertile pussy. Then she relaxed her powerful thighs and fell with a final thump, skewering herself upon his still mighty staff.

A brilliant judge of people, Elaine bent over and whispered, "baby, our baby, FRANCES." Energized, infuriated by that name, he summoned the last strength he had on this planet. Cupping her pert bum, he clutched her as tightly and determinedly as he had held anything. Rising up as much as he could, and with quiet desperation, he came with a mighty spend of his baby maker, shooting his seed as deeply as he could. He knew that it was the last important thing he would ever do. He knew not whether his "swimmers" could still get the job done. Only time would tell. He kissed Elaine, tearful again.

He said forgetting the financial aspects of this; he was grateful to her and, well, loved her. It didn't make sense, and she probably might cringe, but at this moment, with this tenderness, he loved her as much as any woman he had ever known."

Without commenting, Elaine kissed him...on the cheek and thanked him.

Using the Viagra power as long as he could, he mated with Elaine one more time that night. The last one was while he was totally exhausted. That was fitting, as Elaine could evolve from real person to dream, icon, the Jennifer Aniston or Pamela Anderson that he actually met...and loved briefly.

JD saw something in this perfect woman. The fact that she had objected on principle and tried to walk out was all the better. She had character, spirit, strength, devotion (to her family), and irresistible sex appeal. Wow. It made him utterly reckless and crazy. When Elaine sexily wiggled out of the suite the next day, she carried not only the check for $100,000 but the other check for $500,000. He only asked in return that she keep to her word...and that she let him see and feel her one last time. In utter adoration, she laid in her breath-taking birthday suit, with JD kissing every square inch of her perfect body. She got up, dressed and left, stopping at the door.

She asked if she had everything.

He said no, the bottle of Lafitte is hers. The woman of his dreams...of all our dreams then left. She would comply with all of his plans even though she had total control of the money already. Fortunately for both of them, they did not have to go thru the hotel suite vignette again; during the night, Ms had conceived. She would give birth as planned to a beautiful baby girl, named Frances.

Three months after giving birth, JD met another time with Elaine in that same hotel suite. He had another Viagra prescription, though his doctor was very skeptical of the safety of him using it due to his age. JD ignored the doctor and mated with Elaine four times at that suite reserved for her peak cycle time. Again, she conceived in the early morning. She was pregnant by him again (he had DNA tests run secretly with swabs from the mouth of the 1st baby and him, confirming JD as father.) Again she walked out with huge checks.

Three months later, with the new pregnancy confirmed (later found to be twins), JD invited Elaine to his estate. She was stunned by the home, four times the size of her home of 1300 square feet, which had to accommodate four, soon to be six, children. She was saddened to see that he now had an attending RN on 24/7 duty. He had a bad bronchial cough. He sat in pajamas at the end of the bed. As usual, Elaine had recovered her figure after pregnancy. Feeling pathos for him like never before due to his fragility, she asked if she could sit in his lap. He said fine. As he coughed, she undid buttons on her blouse, then snaps on her huge bra. Exposed were her engorged breasts, filled to bursting with warm sweet mother's milk. If anything in the world would make him better it was that. She cooed, "drink baby, drink, drink from mommy, the milk will make you stronger. Suckle mommy's breast milk, go ahead baby." He did, and the coughing stopped.

After drawing a long drink of her milk that was sweeter than a Dove bar, JD kissed her on the cheek. He then reached for two envelopes.

JD: "first of all, I wanted you to know that during the time I didn't see you, I still had Viagra. I made a reserve of almost a pint. It's in the freezer. After these twins, that makes a total of three children. I always dreamt of having a family of four or five while suffering the barrenness of my dear departed wife. I am not making any demands, but it would be very nice if you could have at least one more child for me."

Elaine: "I appreciate your lack of pressure and faith in me. Of course you showed faith when you gave me $600,000 in negotiable checks on faith. Are you through with that?" With a final lash of his tongue and tug of his lips, he extracted one final long draw of precious milk from his beloved concubine.

JD: "I don't know and never will know what you do with that sample in the freezer; I would love you just the same either way. I know that you have a houseful of kids. You look at this house and think of the room, the pool, the security gate. Here, look. (He handed her a quitclaim deed, with the house now deeded to her; her power of attorney had signed it as a surprise from him, JD. Excited, Elaine kissed him a bit too hard, forgetting that as a workout fiend that could power lift twice her weight, she was far stronger than he was. Next, he gave her the other folder. She found on the processed will that she was now sole beneficiary, with the estate estimated at $3million.

She kissed him again in thanks. Hearing his frightening cough, she stopped by the kitchen, finding three quart water bottles. Hearing him cough, she drained her glorious breasts of their milk load. It was impossible to fill them, but somehow she left a big supply of mother's milk, with a note for the RN about it.

Two months after that, during one of her visits to him, there was that same cough, only worse. She had him at her motherly breast when he passed away. Being with his lover/wife/mother, imbibing her wonderful life-saving nourishment, he passed away contentedly.

The huge home was now hers. The huge estate was now hers. She thought back to the hotel, where she almost walked on him. Through it all, he did love her, as she was the woman of his dreams, all of those unrequited dreams. On the anniversary of that 1st night in the hotel suite, Elaine (still an overworked single mom) paid the ultimate tribute to her passed JD. Booking an engagement at the fertility clinic in the Valley, she took the 'sample' that he left and had them prepare it properly. She underwent their treatment, which involved two sessions, i.e. attempts at fertilization.

The second night, when she was at peak fertility, she fell asleep after using the last of the precious seed legacy. Later that night, she conceived. The final child would be a boy, and she named him Jeffrey Daniel, "JD". He would be raised in a splendid home, with a beautiful, loving mother. The exact details of how he and his siblings came about were unimportant. The truth was, the home, the car, the assets, the children; they were all payment for Elaine having played the greatest role she would be offered and the one that she had mastered in the end: Mother...

clinton09
clinton09
1,690 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Charity Begins Next Door Life isn't fair. So when you fight back, fight dirty.in Romance
Outsourcing His shrewd wife taps ready young coed for booty duty.in Anal
That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
Irish Eyes His love was betrayed, what next.in Romance
More Stories