A Second Hand Cougar Named Kim

Story Info
A good friend passes off his cougar lover for me to enjoy.
2.3k words
4.4
51.5k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jflossy
jflossy
17 Followers

It's a fantasy that is seemingly so common amongst virile younger men that it might not even be taboo at this point. While a generation before had Mrs. Robinson in The Graduate, mine had Stifler's Mom in American Pie and it seemed as though the MILF craze had exploded. Now, I'm not one to get wrapped up in the latest trends, but the MILF, or "Cougar" trend seemed like something I could really get into. As it would turn out for me, I wouldn't be following a trend after all. Rather, my sexual attraction towards more mature women stayed with me far beyond any passing trends. Now, as I find myself frequently thinking back on these experiences, I've been compelled to tell this story first, as my very first submission to lit. Every last word is true.

Kim wasn't my first older woman, but she's one that makes for an entertaining and highly erotic tale. Before I had even met her, I'd heard of her from a friend of mine when he would boast about the older woman he was regularly fucking. So, in a way, I was surprised that he agreed when I asked him to let me have her phone number. If he told me at the time why he was done with her I can't remember the reason now, but I was more than happy to pick up where he left off.

I decided to reach out with a text, having no idea what to expect or if I should expect anything at all. Ordinarily, my first text to anyone would be cordial, polite and appropriate for all audiences. But, emboldened by the fact that I knew this text was an unsolicited advance at an older woman who I knew had a taste for a younger suitor, and appetites of which I had heard first-hand, I decided to forgo any thought of playing things safely. I introduced myself and told her where I had gotten her number, letting her know that, with his blessing, I'd be more than happy to pick up where he had left off and make sure that she needn't go without a virile lover in his absence. I was shocked that it worked when I got her response.

It didn't take long for her to agree to meet me at a bar in the suburbs. I took a cab, finding out later that she had come in her minivan. There was instant attraction when she finally joined me at the bar where I had been waiting and suffering through a karaoke night for what seemed like an eternity. She was petite, maybe 5'2" and had a small frame with smaller tits, blonde hair, her age only showing itself in her face, which was attractive with defined bone structure, full lips and enhanced by the make-up she had applied. I'd say she was in her mid forties. We embraced with a hug and I inhaled her perfume. Between the make-up, perfume and the way she had dressed herself in sexy boots and a revealing top over tight jeans, it was very clear that she had prepared herself for more than just a few drinks and a chat.

I don't remember what we talked about and it's just not even important. We both knew we weren't there to size up the other as a potential real partner, so it was unlike any more traditional date. We were both there for the drinks to break the ice and lower inhibitions. She must have had five or six mixed drinks and I had downed at least as many beers before we left. Thin and petite, the booze was hitting her hard and she asked me to drive us to my place in her minivan. Drunk and horny, her hands were all over my crotch, legs and chest as I drove her family vehicle to my bachelor pad. Everything that made the situation at hand feel completely wrong only made my lust grow.

The minivan parked on my street, I held her hand as I guided her up the exterior stairs leading to my second floor apartment. She held my arm as I unlocked the door and led her inside where she took a seat on the sofa as I prepared two more drinks that we would never finish when alcohol took a back burner to our sexual appetites. I had none of the hesitation that usually comes with making the first move and I pulled her close to me and our lips came together with a first kiss. In seconds, our lips had parted, my tongue and hers connecting as the rhythm of our breath turned urgent, each speaking more without words than we had ever spoken to this point.

By the time I freed my left hand to begin to explore her finely aged body, that small first kiss had become aggressive and nearly combative. Quickly, I discovered that Kim did not kiss like a woman might a man with whom she shares in love. She began to kiss me as though we had become adversaries, sparring and striking my lips, neck and ears with nips that turned into bites. In turn, I dropped any and all semblance of restraint and tenderness, instead beginning to rip at her clothes as I removed them and biting back with my teeth on her neck. She had become completely animalistic as I clawed back against her body, bare flesh at this point after I ripped from her all but the thong that barely covered her cunt. What had been breathing became panting and then guttural moaning and growls as my hand covered her mound, still covered by the thong, pressing firmly against her sex. Taking the front in a fist, I rip the thong down to her knees when she goes still. Her breathing becomes rapid and shallow. I feel her entire body revert to a state of near serenity, and as I look up and our eyes meet I can see that the animal is still inside her.

Her entire slit is literally sopping with her wetness which seems to be nearly flowing out from within her and quickly coats my fingers that now run up and down her swollen lips and rub her in slow, deliberate circles. I can tell that the animal within her will return at any moment but for now she only bucks and gyrates her hips against my hand, my fingers now exploring what turns out to be an opening that goes beyond warmth to a level of heat that only matches her intensity. I use my free hand to push her thong down to her feet and she kicks it from her foot and sends it across the room. Kim is purring in the manner of a lioness, and seems nearly dazed while lost in the pleasure of my hand on her cunt. Sliding myself off of the couch, I spread her legs with both arms, grabbing her by the calves and put my face between her thighs. Spread out before me, her completely bare flower is swollen and her labia parts with her legs, revealing a clit and opening, pink and glistening with her natural lubrication, still seeming to flow from within her.

She lets out her first verbal moan since her panties were ripped away just as I get the first taste of her on my tongue, pressing at her entrance first before running the length of her slit. My nose, mouth, beard and chin are drenched with one lick. I savor her taste in my mouth while her subtle womanly fragrance fills my nostrils with delight. With one lick, Kim again becomes primal and lets out a deep moan. I move back in and plant my mouth back to her, my tongue circling and fucking her entrance, my nose on her clit. Without coming up for air, I nearly lock on with my mouth open wide and nearly drinking from her. Going wild, her moans become more intense and grow in volume while her body bucks and writhes and her thighs lock my head in place. I move up to her clit and again my mouth latches on. Once again, two fingers find her opening and easily move inside as they become soaked. Fully inside, I turn my palm up and curve my fingers to press against her. As they work in and out, staying in deeply, gesturing "come here" inside her, my free hand presses from the outside and she loses control. Bucking wildly she screams and grabs me by the hair as I just hold my tongue firmly and let her fuck herself on my face. With a second scream I'm suddenly soaked down my chest and my face is completely covered. I'm nearly in disbelief when I find myself inches from her hole as she lets loose again with forceful ejaculation and I realize that I have found my first squirter.

The orgasm relaxes her only briefly before she's back to animal. As I stand up and hurriedly start to undress, I am barely able to pull my shirt over my head before I feel her clawing at my pants. Not interested in buttons or zippers, she opts to force them down my waist and down to my ankles, my boxer coming down with them. We haven't even made it from my living room couch where she leans back and tells me to fuck her. I get myself between her thighs, her legs spread and draped over the couch. My cock, which has been begging to be free of my pants, is indescribably swollen. I move in close and grab myself and rub the head up and down her slit, mixing her juices with my pre cum. Kim is again bucking her hips and I let myself enter her with just the head before I go back to rubbing it up and down her slit.

Again, I push my wide head into her, this time going just enough deeper before I withdraw and tease her slit, driving her mad. She grabs my torso and her fingers press sharp nails into my skin when I enter her again, this time with half of my nearly eight inch cock. I don't pull out this time and begin to fuck her with only half of my length. It's getting harder and harder for me to hold back and I nearly pull out of her again. She's moaning in a way that doesn't even seem human and I know she needs to be filled. She sinks her nails into me again and screams out, "Fuck me!" No longer able to hold back, I push forward with a forceful thrust and my balls smack against her ass as I bury myself inside of her completely.

Her eyes roll back so far that I can't even see color as she screams louder than ever before. I keep myself deep inside of her just to savor her intense heat and wetness before I pull back and push in with full strokes, my body colliding with hers and my rhythm becoming forceful, strong and unrelenting. Her nails dug into me with each time she grabbed my skin and her screams, which almost started to frighten me, became nearly consistent. With every pump she cried out.

Grabbing her by the ass I pulled her from the couch and onto me as I reclined to the floor. My cock never left her and she didn't skip a beat as she took over control. Her feet on the floor, knees bent, she worked herself onto me with intensity. When I grabbed her ass again, I dug my fingers in and forced her up and down at will, until lifting her off of me and tossing her aside.

Instinctively, she got in position on her knees, presenting her pussy to me with her head down. I moved into position and pumped back into her from behind as her screams grew even louder. My hands moved to her ass and spread it and my finger easily pushed into her ass, already soaked by her natural juices that were now nearly everywhere. My index finger pushed into her until it was completely inside her hole when I felt her clamp down on my cock, pushing it out and releasing another forceful spray of her cum. Not letting her recover, I pushed back into her cunt and resumed my assault.

Her pussy was still having spasms and their contractions around my thrusts were pushing me over the edge. Leaning over her, I growled into her ear, "I'm going to cum and I'm going to pump it deep inside of your pussy." She moaned and fucked me back even harder. The climax that was building within me erupted when she cried out, "Cum for me. Cum deep inside of me. Fill me up." It was all I needed to hear to lose control. I thrust myself into her to the hilt as my cock began to pump my seed deep in her cunt. I kept thrusting forcefully into her despite not being able to go any deeper as I continued to throb against her tightly gripping hole as the hottest cunt I'd ever had became even hotter as it was filled.

My knees buckled and my limbs shook as I collapsed over her and she continued to grind her ass against me while I my rapid pulse still throbbed through my cock against her grip. When her grip finally released me, I dismounted and pushed two fingers into her now gaping and well used hole as I admired my heavy load that was now dripping down her thighs.

Both drained and recovering, we each slowly got back to reality and finally moved from my living room to clean one another with a shower, only to wind up requiring one more wash up before she drove off in the family van. This was the first night of many that I spent with Kim, and there are many more stories of our lustful encounters that I'd be happy to share.

jflossy
jflossy
17 Followers