A Second Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With Julie next to him for the last portion of the drive, their relaxed conversation moved from topic to topic. After a brief lull in their talk, she suddenly reached a hand over to rest on his thigh.

She spoke softly, but firmly, "You know that Chelsea really loves you, and is going to miss you terribly? She'll miss both of us for sure, but you're special to her. You're the first man to treat her like a real person, and not just someone to have sex with. You can bet for her all other males are off the menu now. But she wants to know how you might feel if she found a female to keep her warm at night."

Julie explained that Chelsea's study commitments meant it might be a several weeks before she could take a break and drive home to Stanley Bay to spend a weekend with them. She went on to say that Chelsea had organised to spend her longer midterm and end of term breaks working part time at a small hospital and pharmacy in one of the larger towns near Stanley Bay, so as to maximise their time together wherever possible. But she wanted to make sure that both her lovers were comfortable with her continuing with female liaisons outside of their own special relationship.

Zach thought briefly, then responded that he would talk to Chelsea after they had unpacked, but as far as he was concerned, he had no problem because she was her own person and old enough to make her own life decisions. He too felt committed to both women, and felt that any sexual attraction either of them had towards another female would not affect the love he knew they had for him, and vice versa. He felt Julie's gentle squeeze on his thigh, and knew he had said the right thing.

With the three of them working as a team, unpacking all of Julie's gear took very little time. By mid-afternoon her bed had been reassembled, and made up with fresh new bed linen that Julie had bought for the occasion, her clothes unpacked and put in the built-in wardrobe, and her study desk and chair positioned in a corner of her bedroom. The rest of the cartons she decided she could unpack herself after Julie and Zach left the following day.

Julie walked up behind Zach and hugged him as he stood looking out the front door of the bungalow. "Chelsea and I need to pick up some supplies from the supermarket before it closes. Feel like joining us?"

He turned to look at her, and she recognised a sad look in his eyes. "No, I won't if that's OK with you. I think Sam and I need to go for a walk and visit some old friends."

Julie's eyes softened, "I understand. We'll be about an hour; we'll swing by and pick you up at the cemetery on the way home."

Zach sat in self-contemplation on the wooden bench opposite a long row of small brass plaques on the edge of a large flower bed. Only two plaques located next to each other held any interest to him, those of his late wife Annie Kiddle, and her father and his late best friend Doug Mears. Sam sat at his feet, and as if aware of the significance of why they were there, leaned into his master's leg and rested his large grey head on his knee. At the sound of a car pulling up nearby behind the bench Sam lifted his head and turned to look in the direction of the noise.

"Hi there babe. Have you said all you needed to say?" Julie walked up to stand beside Zach, with Chelsea just a few paces behind.

He reached a hand up to take hers, and with a gentle squeeze, he flashed her a warm smile. She pulled him to his feet, and Chelsea took his other hand. Both women leaned in towards him to kiss both cheeks simultaneously.

Still holding his hand, Julie raised her other hand to gently rub Zach's cheek, "I think it's time you introduced us."

Hand in hand, the three of them stepped up to the plaques, where Zach went through the motions of introducing his two current loves to his former love and her father. Both women quietly bent down to pay their respects, Julie to pull some weeds away from the area around the plaques, while Chelsea brushed away the dirt from the plaques themselves. When they stood up, Julie promised aloud to the plaques, but as much to the two people they represented, that she and Chelsea would do all in their power to look after Zach. They walked hand in hand in silence to Chelsea's car, then drove home with the women in the front, and Zach and Sam in the back.

With the supermarket shopping unpacked back at the bungalow, Julie announced, "I'm going to be cooking dinner for the next hour, so you two might as well use the time for your last chance to have a bit of fun!" as she ushered them out of the kitchen and towards Chelsea's bedroom.

A mischievous smile grew on Chelsea's face. She pushed Zach onto her bed, then sat astride his waist while she completely undressed herself first, then him afterwards. She lay down on top of him and smothered his face with kisses, paying special attention to his lips.

Raising herself slightly so she could look at Zach's face, she said, "Julie told me she spoke to you about me having a fuck-buddy girlfriend to satisfy my needs because I'll miss you both so much. Does it bother you at all?"

Zach explained how he felt towards Chelsea and her step-mother, and repeated what he had said to Julie in the car earlier in the day. Chelsea's response was to slide slowly down his body, running her tongue down his centreline from his mouth to his neck, his chest, his belly button, and lower. She lifted his hardening penis off his abdomen and began licking at the knob, tasting the pre-cum that seeped from the slit at the end on her tongue. As he hardened even further, she sucked his entire length past her soft lips and deep into her moist mouth, and began a slow steady bobbing of her head.

All Zach could do was lie back and enjoy the amazing sensation as he felt Chelsea take his prick deep into her mouth. Placing his hands on each side of her bobbing head, he gently pumped his hard muscle as deep as he dared. He could feel her right arm moving, and see her hips rising and falling rhythmically, so he guessed she must be rubbing herself. As their combined breathing deepened and their moans became louder, each could tell how close the other was to their climax. Chelsea reached her orgasm first with a sudden shuddering of her hips as she vigorously rubbed her clitoris. Her loud groans vibrated through her mouth and tongue where it came in contact with his prick, elevating his sensations to a new level, and nearly bringing about his undoing.

Not wanting to cum so soon, Zach waited as Chelsea's climax subsided, then gently pushed her head back. Taking her by her shoulders, he pulled her back up the bed so that their heads were level again and she was lying on top of him. He could taste himself on her lips, and taking her right hand in his left, he brought her fingers to his lips. He wanted to taste her, so took her first two fingers into his mouth to suck on them, savouring the exquisite flavour of her juices, with her face a mere inches away. Chelsea slowly pulled her fingers out of his mouth, and began to lick the rest of her hand, enjoying the tang of her own nectar.

Chelsea reached over to open the top drawer of her bedside table and pulled out a small slim blue bullet vibrator that was connected by a thin wire to a palm sized controller unit. Kneeling astride his thighs, she switched on the bullet and held the loud humming sausage end to his still hard shaft. After pumping on his prick a few times with the buzzing bullet in her palm, she raised herself slightly and carefully slid his hard muscle together with the bullet into her wet vagina.

The deep buzzing of the blue toy brought about a response in both their bodies. Chelsea raised her upper body up straight, and ground her pelvis down hard as she held onto her breasts and pinched her nipples; Zach dug his heels into the mattress and pushed his hips and prick as hard as he could upwards into her. Chelsea then shifted from a kneeling to a sitting position with her feet up alongside Zach's chest. She leaned back slightly and rested her hands behind her either side of his knees, and continued her grinding. This position gave Zach a full view of his penis sliding in and out of her vagina, with the wire leading to the controller unit, and her smeared juices on his matted pubic hair.

Chelsea reached for the bullet's controller unit and changed the setting to a pulsing buzz. Her grinding quickened, as did her breathing. Zach could feel his climax approaching, and his own upward pushes gained a new sense of urgency. Finally Chelsea's orgasm arrived with a series of hard downward pushes, with one hand urgently pinching and pulling hard at her own nipple. In answer to her climax, Zach gripped her hips firmly and thrust his hard shaft upwards as far as he could as his orgasm erupted, shooting his cum deep into Chelsea above him.

As they relaxed after their climax, they laughed at the sheer enjoyment they had both just experienced. Chelsea remained sitting on Zach's hips, and as she felt him slowly begin to soften, she slid back to ease his shrinking muscle out of her vagina. Keeping the muscles at the mouth of her vagina tightly closed, she turned off the still buzzing bullet and carefully pulled the blue toy out by the connecting wire. They could clearly see some of his cum clinging onto the shaft of the bullet. With a mischievous twinkle in her eye, Chelsea brought the small toy to her mouth and sucked off his juices.

"Mmmmm! I get dessert before dinner tonight!" she said chuckling as she swallowed.

Holding some tissues to her crotch, Chelsea rolled off the bed and pulled Zach up to follow her out into the hallway and walked towards the bathroom located off the kitchen. As they walked through the kitchen, they could see Julie was still busy preparing the dinner with the radio playing soft easy listening music from the 1990's. They also noticed that Sam had found a comfortable spot in the corner, and was watching the floor at her feet intently in case she dropped any morsel of food.

Looking over her shoulder, Julie wiped her hands and smiled as she saw the two naked bodies walk through the kitchen. "Looks like you've had a good time."

The two naked bodies came up to her and wrapped her in a long loving embrace, interspersed with several kisses. Julie stood back to take a look at the two people she loved more than anything in the world. She leaned down slightly and kissed her step-daughter's naked breast and sucked on the red-brown nipple for several seconds, at the same time cupping Zach's ball sack and gently rubbing his soft penis.

"I would love to have joined you, but someone had to make dinner." She laughed.

Chelsea gave her another quick kiss. "We're going to have a quick shower to get clean. You can join us if there's enough time."

Julie thanked them for their tempting offer, but still had more to do. She reminded them that they still had the rest of the night to get through. She secretly wanted to give the two lovers as much one-on-one quality time as possible before she and Zach returned the following day to Stanley Bay. She watched with a warm feeling in her heart as the two naked bodies padded hand in hand into the bathroom, followed shortly after by the sound of the shower running.

............

Their talk during the meal mainly centred around Chelsea's flatmates -- Fiona and Katie. Chelsea and Fiona had been best friends for several years, ever since they had been at school together. Fiona was doing her last year of study for her Law degree, and Chelsea suspected that her friend might be bi, or at least be bi-curious, as she had caught her watching other girls in the showers a couple of times after their gym sessions. But nothing had been said between the two, and Chelsea explained that she had to be careful around Katie, who was doing her last year in her teaching degree, and came from a conservative and religious family.

Julie explained that she had known Fiona's mother, Gwen, for several years. She too was a solo parent, her husband having left her for his young secretary when Fiona was in her early teens. Gwen was eleven years older than Julie, and the two women had worked together, with the older woman mentoring her during her early years as a financial analyst. The two women had become very close friends through work, just as the younger girls friendship developed at school. Gwen had left the finance company to start up her sex toy business three years before Julie and Chelsea moved to Stanley Bay, but had remained in contact with Julie, eventually convincing her of the positive benefits of franchising.

With the meal over and the dishes washed and put away, Julie excused herself to go to Chelsea's bedroom, leaving Chelsea and Zach a few minutes to continue talking. When she returned Zach and Chelsea noted that she was dressed only in a short silk kimono that only just covered her crotch. She guided her two lovers into Chelsea's bedroom, where she had obviously set out and lit some scented candles. All three stood by the bed and began a sensual hugging and kissing, with Julie taking the lead to slowly undress the other two. Once they were naked, she undid the waist belt on the kimono and let it fall to the floor with all the other clothing.

Julie pushed Zach onto the bed so that he was sitting with his back resting against the headboard. Without saying a word, and placing a finger on his lips to indicate that she didn't want him to speak either, she spread his arms along the top of the headboard, and secured his wrists with velcro straps. She felt her step-daughter move onto the foot of the bed, and looked over to see that she had placed Julie's special toy bag on the bed next to her.

"We're going to get you back in the mood for part two, since you've already done part one before dinner. I didn't want you touching yourself, so all you can for now do is watch." Julie's voice was noticeably huskier and her breathing deeper as her sexual excitement rose.

Step-mother and step-daughter sat side by side at the foot of the bed with their legs drawn up and spread wide, and leaning back against the bed's footboard. Zach could see their pussy lips glistening in the dimmed light in the room. Both women turned to face each other and gave each other a long sensual open-mouthed kiss, then began to caress each other's breasts, tummy, and inner thigh before settling on the other's pussy lips.

Chelsea moaned first, pressing her free hand over her step-mother's fingers as they gently rubbed at her wet opening. Julie in turn covered her step-daughter's hand with her own and tilted her hips upwards as she tried to pull the younger woman's hand harder against her own wet lips. Each took the other's hand away and brought it up to her mouth to lick and suck at the juices coating their fingers, all the while watching Zach's face and growing erection.

Julie reached over to her toy bag and pulled out two penis shaped vibrators, and handed one to Chelsea. It seemed to Zach that their actions were almost choreographed, as both women first licked their vibrator, then rubbed it against their wet outer pussy lips before inserting it slowly into their vaginas. Once they were in all the way, both women turned their vibrators on, and began to rock their hips against the steady hum coming from deep inside their abdomens. Chelsea reached her free hand over to rub her step-mother's clitoris with her fingers, bringing about a loud moan from the older woman. She continued with this for a few moments, then shifted her hand onto Julie's vibrator and took over the pushing motion, thrusting it deeper into her pussy. Julie's response was to thrust her hips up and out even more as she pushed back at her step-daughter's thrusts.

Chelsea could see that Julie was close to her first orgasm, and increased the tempo of her pushing. With a deep moan, Julie shuddered and rolled her half-closed eyes upwards, calling out, "Oh yes, baby! Oh god, yes!"

Watching her step-mother's orgasm was too much for Chelsea. While Julie squirmed and rocked her hips in response to her climax, Chelsea pulled her free hand back to her own vibrator, and with both hands firmly around the end, thrust it hard in and out of her pussy as fast as she could. As Julie came down from her orgasm high, she could see that her step-daughter was about to have hers, so she reached across to pinch and pull at the younger girl's nipples.

"Oh... oh... oh...! Suck at them please!" Chelsea squealed through clenched teeth.

Julie took a nipple in her mouth while still pinching and pulling at the other. That was enough to bring Chelsea screaming into her orgasm as she bucked her hips rapidly against the large buzzing phallus that she pushed and pulled out of her sex. Zach watched totally entranced as the younger woman's eyes rolled, her nostrils flared, and her mouth opened in a silent scream.

As Chelsea's climax subsided, both women faced each other and engaged in another long, sensual, open-mouthed kiss. As they pulled their faces back, they both chucked at the other's flushed cheeks. They then turned to look at their lover at the head of the bed.

Julie stretched a foot out to rub at Zach's scrotum. "There more to come yet lover, so you've got to stay there a bit longer."

Zach felt like his testicles were filled to bursting point, and his penis was as hard and engorged as he had ever felt it. All he could do was sit there and feel the dribble of pre-cum as it ran down his shaft and formed a small damp puddle in his pubic hair.

Julie put the two vibrators aside, and pulled out a long double-ended vibrator, both ends the shape of a penis, and with a wire coming out from the middle of the shaft and connected to the control unit. The look on Chelsea's face told Zach she had never seen it before. Julie smeared both ends with lubricant, then lay on her back with her knees up near her face, and her torso going across the foot of the bed. With Chelsea's help, one end of the vibrator was guided into Julie's pussy as deep as it would go. Julie then instructed Chelsea to push the other end into her own pussy as she sat astride her step-mother's upturned thighs with her back to her.

Once both women were comfortable Julie turned on the vibrator and selected the highest setting. The effect was immediate, as Julie began pushing her hips upwards against Chelsea's upper thighs, which were at the same time grinding downwards on hers. Before long Chelsea was struggling to keep her balance, so they shifted their position so that each lay on their side with their upper leg entwined with the other, so that they could grind their hips against each other as the angry buzz of the double-ended vibrator brought them tumbling headlong towards their next orgasm.

Zach watched in silent amazement as both women bucked their pelvises against one another. He could tell from the jerking movement that Julie was very close, but also knew that Chelsea was not far behind because of the squeals coming from her mouth. He watched as Chelsea reached a hand down to her pubis and slid it between Julie's crack to rub at the outer lips of her step-mother's anus. Julie's responded by opening her legs wider, thereby exposing more of her wrinkled brown bud. Chelsea continued her rubbing, eventually pushing her middle finger past the tight outer muscle and deep into her rectum. As she began the move it rhythmically in and out, Julie's climax exploded, and she ground her pelvis with a single deep thrust into her step-daughter, at the same time grabbing Chelsea's hand to push her probing finger hard into her ass.

As Julie's shuddering climax slowly subsided she realised that Chelsea hadn't reached hers yet. She carefully untangled herself from her step-daughter and removed the vibrator that had temporarily joined them together, then guided the younger woman around to sit on Zach's engorged penis with her back to him. With his rigid cock now fully sheathed inside Chelsea's wet pussy and unable to use his hands, Zach could only thrust his hips upwards, to meet her own downwards thrusts.