A Second Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mang0nel
Mang0nel
142 Followers

Julie pushed their legs wide and gently leaned Chelsea back so that she lay on Zach's chest. Julie wanted to lick at her step-daughter's pussy lips and clitoris, and Zach's shaft and ball sac at the same time. Her tongue on Chelsea's clitoris brought the younger woman racing towards her orgasm, her grinding on his cock becoming vigorous and jerky. Zach could feel Julie's tongue on the underside of his shaft, and with the sudden tightening of Chelsea's vaginal muscles his own orgasm exploded, gushing what seemed like a torrent of cum upwards and outwards.

Julie had one final surprise for her two lovers. She kept her mouth at the point where they were still joined, and slowly pushed Chelsea off Zach's softening cock, all the time continuing to lick at their sensitive sex organs.

"My turn for dessert!" she said lying on her back between Zach's outstretched legs.

Chelsea automatically rolled off Zach and moved herself around so that her cum filled vagina was now directly over her step-mother's face. As she began to lower her vagina towards Julie's waiting open mouth, the first dollops of Zach's cum seeped out and dripped onto her tongue. Julie's hands reached up to pull her lower until there was direct contact -- step-mother and step-daughter were now joined mouth to cunt. Julie began to lick and suck but not swallow, and Chelsea in turn tightened her abdomen to squeeze as much of Zach's fluids out as possible. With her mouth now filled with cum, Julie slid out from under her step-daughter's thighs and knelt face to face with Chelsea. With their arms wrapped around each other, both women then shared a series of long lingering open-mouthed kisses during which Zach observed them sharing his cum, passing it back and forth on their tongues with each kiss. Eventually they broke their kisses and turned to face Zach.

"Well lover, looks like you and Chel need to have another shower. I'd better come in with you to supervise and make sure you wash properly!" Julie said winking down at him.

All three laughed and joked as Zach's arms were freed, and continued as they made their way to the bathroom. The trio of lovers were very aware as the lay together in bed that night that it would be their last night together for some time. Their hugs and cuddles were softer, more meaningful than usual that night. Both women held tightly onto his arms as they gradually drifted off to sleep one at a time.

............

Zach and Julie held hands for most of the drive back to Stanley Bay. They had an emotional farewell during which Chelsea's eyes filled with tears as she promised to ring them regularly while she held them in a tight hug. Julie and Zach had then driven around to the sex toy warehouse where Julie signed for and picked up several cartons of extra stock. They made one more stop at an outdoor furniture store, where Julie picked up her surprise present for Zach -- a kitset sun lounger to go in the private and secluded back patio of the main house. The sun lounger was a deluxe model -- very comfortably padded, double sized to spaciously fit two adults, and adjustable so that one person could lie flat while the other could raise the lounger's back on their side in order to sit up to read or whatever. She intended to fill the void she thought they would both feel with Chelsea's absence in the months ahead by enjoying wild and uninhibited sex on the patio whenever the weather permitted and they were in the mood.

Their lovemaking that night was different from any other time -- it lacked the urgency and raw emotion of their previous sessions, replaced with a gentleness and caring that underlined the growing bond of love they felt for each other, and highlighted their love for the missing member of their special triangle. As Zach drifted off to sleep with a hand cupped around one of Julie's soft breasts, his last thought was that the healing of his emotional scars was definitely well underway.

Mang0nel
Mang0nel
142 Followers