A Second Life Ch. 03

Story Info
Zach and Julie help a friend and become a threesome again.
11k words
4.6
53.8k
14

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 06/11/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mang0nel
Mang0nel
142 Followers

This story continues on from "A Second Life -- Chapter 2".

Once again, all the characters, places and events in the story are pure fiction and straight out of my active imagination. I do not accept any responsibility for any resemblance to real people, places or events that occur anywhere.

............

"So how are things working out with your new business assistant?" Zach asked as he scrubbed Julie's back during their shower after his and Julie's weekly Friday swim across the lake. Over the last few weeks her swimming strength and endurance had improved to the point that she could complete the whole distance, and even keep up with Zach going across, but had to slow down coming back. Now that they were into early autumn Zach noted that while the air temperature was still warm throughout the day, the water temperature was beginning to cool down. He guessed that within a week or two the lake would be too cold for swimming in, and they would have to resort to swims in his elongated keyhole-shaped spa pool that was swim-capable once the power water jets were turned on.

Julie leaned her head back to rest against his shoulder. "She seems to be fitting in very well. She's great to have around, and tries to help with everything. She's a quick learner too, which has made it easy for me to leave her to either mind the store for the walk-in customers while I tend to the online orders, or vice versa. She's shown that she's totally dependable and trustworthy, so that's got to be a bonus."

The sex toy and sexy lingerie business that Julie had set up in Zach's old cottage at the bottom of the hill below the main house had been trading steadily for a few months. It kept her busy enough so that she had little time to think about anything other than work during business hours. Her decision to hire Melanie Coulter, the young nineteen year old blonde, had definitely been the right one as the extra pair of hands made all the difference in easing her workload and making the business a success.

Julie continued, "But she's been a bit preoccupied lately. She seems to be deep in thought during the quieter moments, and hasn't been her usual chatty self over the last few days. When I've asked her if everything is OK, she doesn't really respond, and changes the topic quickly."

Julie also commented that Melanie had taken to staying on to help her tidy up the cottage at closing time, and after the twice-weekly sex toy parties that she held for groups of women. It was almost as if she was reluctant to go home. Julie suspected that Melanie might be having problems with her boyfriend, especially after she thought she had caught a hint of some bruising on the young blonde's upper arm, but wasn't sure as it was hidden by the long sleeves of her T-shirt.

Zach thought that if there was a problem, he knew Julie well enough to know that she would do everything in her power to help the young girl. With a gentle squeeze of her wet right breast, he said, "I know I don't need to say it, but be careful. I know you will anyway."

Julie half turned her face to give him a kiss. "OK lover, I think I'm all clean. My turn to give you a wash."

She stepped behind Zach and soaped his back down with the bath sponge he passed her. She soon moved her hands to his front, pressing her breasts against his back. As her hands moved lower down his chest, she began to kiss the back of his neck and between his shoulder blades. Her hands went past his belly button, eventually settling on his stiffening cock.

Remaining behind him and pressed into his back, she dropped the sponge, and grabbed hold of Zach's cock with both hands. She then told him to bend forward a bit with his hands resting on the tiled shelf below the window, and began to pump his now fully hard penis with both hands, at the same time gently thrusting her pelvis into his butt cheeks. Zach felt as if Julie was fucking him from behind, except without any penetration. He loved the kinky new twist to their showertime activity, and concentrated on enjoying the sensation.

Julie reached out with one hand to a bottle of moisturising lotion on the shelf by her shoulder. She flipped the cap open and squirted a small amount into her other hand, then resumed her double-handed masturbation of Zach's cock and pushing her hips harder into him under the shower spray.

"Cum for me baby, give me a good one. Tell me when you are ready," her voice was almost husky as she spoke quietly in his ear.

Within seconds Zach said, "Yeah... oh wow!" as he reached his peak.

Julie quickly removed a hand to catch his squirting cum in her cupped palm. He half turned to look at Julie, just as she brought her palm up to her mouth and sucked up the small puddle of his juices in her hand.

"I just love the taste of you, I could drink your juice all day!" she said with glassy eyes after she swallowed him down.

Zach could taste himself on her lips and tongue as she gave him a lingering open mouthed kiss. He pulled his head back and looked in her eyes.

"What about you?" he asked.

She answered him with a loving hug with the water of the shower cascading off her hair down her face, "I'll be fine, I can sort myself out later."

............

The following day was Saturday, when Zach and Julie did their weekly trek on the quad bike into town to Mrs T's café where the town's best coffee and cake was served. Zach had noticed that his dog Sam seemed unusually agitated that morning, and raced around them as they got ready for their ride. As they rode down the gentle sloping drive past the cottage, Sam raced off to the side and leapt over the low fence that separated the drive from the cottage's front garden. He ran straight to the base of the front steps, pointed towards the crumpled mass on the porch's outdoor settee and mountain bike next to it and ran back towards the fence. He repeated this several times while Zach and Julie dismounted from the quad, climbed over the fence and walked towards the steps to investigate Sam's discovery.

The instant Julie saw the mountain bike she knew what she was looking at. "It's Melanie!" She raced up the steps to the sleeping teen wrapped up in a sleeping bag.

As he walked up the steps with Sam seemingly attached to his side, Zach could see a large bulging backpack and a suitcase tucked behind the settee. Although they tried to move quietly, the noise was enough to wake Melanie. She sat up and took a few seconds to get her bearings and remember where she was.

As soon as she saw Julie, she broke into tears. "I'm so sorry, I had nowhere else to go."

At the sight of the young blonde's tears and the bruise on her cheek, Julie felt as though her insides melted. She sat on the settee alongside Melanie and reached out her arms to pull the young girl into a tight motherly hug.

"That's OK. Let's take you inside and get you sorted out." Julie held the sobbing girl.

She half turned her head to Zach to catch his eye, then looked at the front door and all Melanie's gear. But Zach was already moving, he grabbed her backpack and suitcase, and once the front door was unlocked he brought everything, including the mountain bike, into the kitchen. As he walked back outside he caught Julie's silent mouthed message to get some food and drink while she stayed with the sobbing girl.

Zach, with Sam in tow, made quick work of firstly racing back up the hill to the house on the quad bike to pack what food he could find in his kitchen into his backpack, and fill his large thermos flask with freshly brewed coffee. He then rode into town and picked up a small cake from the café. On his return, Julie intercepted him at the front door and took him to the front lounge to talk. She had put Melanie in her old spare bed in the bedroom at the back of the cottage, and she was currently asleep again.

From what Julie had managed to find out, the relationship between Melanie and her older boyfriend had been deteriorating over the last few weeks, and had finally reached a crisis point the previous night. Her boyfriend had been clean of drugs for over a year, but he had started using again after he started hanging around with the wrong crowd at the factory where he worked. Melanie was totally anti-drugs, but once the drugs took their hold of her boyfriend, the physical and mental abuse started.

Julie explained that in the last few days, he had been putting increasing pressure on Melanie to quit her job working for Julie, and go with him to the city where he said she would earn big money as a stripper and acting in porn. When she refused they argued, then he backhanded her across the face and stormed out saying he was going drinking with his buddies. He shouted that wanted her gone when he returned, adding that he was moving to the city in a few days where he was sure he could find a better slut who would do as she was told. Melanie hurriedly packed what few possessions she had and fled as quickly as she could. With nowhere else to go, in panic and desperation she spent the night on the cottage's porch. Julie added that the poor girl had not eaten since breakfast the previous day, and had not slept much during the night because of her emotional state.

Julie took Zach's hand in both of hers. "She needs help, Zach. She's a bit like us - she's not from around here, and she's got nobody. I'd like to help her."

Zach agreed, adding that he was OK with whatever Julie wanted to do, but repeated his warning for her to be careful. They put their collective thoughts together, and came up with a plan: the cottage had almost everything Melanie might need, and Zach and Julie could pick up a few extras, such as some new linen and a television. Melanie could live in the cottage in the room where she was currently asleep; she would have full use of the kitchen, bathroom, and the front lounge when she and Julie were not hosting any sex toy parties. Julie would charge her only a token rent to stay at the cottage, since her presence there would provide a measure of live-in security for the business, so the rest of her salary was all hers to use for herself. In exchange, she was expected to keep the place tidy, and to mow the two small patches of lawn in front and behind the cottage with the hand mower Zach kept in the shed by the back patio.

After leaving a note on the kitchen table for Melanie, the couple drove into town to get a few supplies for the main house and for the cottage from the supermarket. When they returned they could hear the shower running, so Julie put away the shopping for the cottage while Zach drove up the hill with the supplies for the house. By the time he walked back down to the cottage with Sam at his side, both women were sitting on the back patio with a cup of coffee each and eating some cake.

When Melanie saw Zach, she jumped up and ran towards him to give him a hug. She wanted to say thanks and to apologise for being such a burden to them. As she came close he could see she was bra-less beneath her T-shirt. He could also see the faint trace of a bruise on her cheek, but it looked like Julie had done a good job of covering it up with some makeup. As soon as he wrapped his arms around her, she buried her face in the hollow of his neck and began to sob again. Julie stood up and wrapped her arms around both of them, and gently whispered to her that everything would be fine. She peeled the young girl off a bewildered Zach and sat her back down.

Over the rest of breakfast the three talked about a range of topics, with Zach and Julie careful to steer well clear of anything that might upset Melanie. When Julie brought up her idea of Melanie living in the cottage it brought on a fresh bout of tears, but this time they were tears of happiness and not anguish. Julie was aware of Melanie's occasional secretive sideways glances at a totally unaware Zach, and smiled inwardly to herself. There might be some fun in this, she thought to herself.

After breakfast Julie sent Zach back to the house with Sam following obediently at his side, while she stayed behind to help Melanie unpack and put away her few belongings. Once that was done she spent a bit of time showing the young girl everything she might need to know about living at the cottage. Before she left to walk back up to the main house in the early afternoon, Julie informed Melanie that she was expected for a barbecue later that evening, and to wander up once any time after 5pm.

............

As Julie lay on top of Zach in bed that night, she said "I think Melanie might have the hots for you, lover." She reached down his side to poke him playfully in the ribs.

Zach was speechless. When he eventually found his voice, he protested strongly that he had done nothing to encourage it, and was sure it was all in her imagination. Julie responded with laughter and more playful poking, and added that she could see why a cute and attractive young girl like Melanie might fancy a gentle, caring, and good looking specimen like him.

Still lying on top of him, Julie slid down his body until her head was level with his belly button. Using her tongue, she traced a wet line down to his pubic hair and lower, until she found his soft penis. She took his slowly hardening muscle into her mouth and swirled her tongue all over its length, at the same time beginning a steady slow grinding of her pelvis against his ankle.

Zach tilted his head back as he enjoyed the wonderful sensations as Julie expertly licked and sucked his cock. He felt her hands move to grab his butt cheeks, so he slowly began to pump his rigid shaft in and out of her hungry mouth. Suddenly she moved again, this time her hands pushing his legs wider as her head ducked down lower. He felt her take his balls into her mouth, her tongue delicately licking and sucking first one testicle and then the other, as one hand pumped away at his penis. Then he felt her tongue move lower still, to the very base of his scrotum. The sensation nearly tipped him over the edge, but luckily she stopped and moved back up his body.

Julie kept moving upwards, so that his face was held between her soft small breasts. She kept them there for a few seconds, her hands pressing inwards on each soft mound so that he could lick and suck at the perfectly formed nipples. Then she continued sliding upwards until her vagina rested tantalisingly suspended just inches above his face.

Looking down at his eyes, Julie winked and said, "Open wide, lover boy, I want a clean out!"

Zach obediently opened his mouth and stuck his tongue out. Julie pressed her wet cunt lips against his open mouth and began a slow rhythmic grinding of her pelvis. She could feel her juices flowing as the raw passion from deep inside her abdomen struggled to escape. Her breathing became deeper, and her movement jerkier as she approached her climax. Zach could taste her primal essences as she rode his face harder.

"Oh baby... I'm close... so... close... oh fuck!"

Julie's hands grabbed the back of his head and pulled him into her crotch as her orgasm exploded. Zach could feel the rhythmic contracting of her vaginal muscles clamped tightly on his tongue. He could taste a small squirt of her fluid that escaped from the mouth of her cunt while she pushed through her climax.

Julie leaned forward and held onto the bedhead with one hand while her other hand pushed Zach out from under her.

"I want you to fuck me from behind." Her voice had taken on a dreamy quality.

Zach slid out and moved into position behind her. His hard cock stuck out in front of him like an arrow pointing the way to the pouting lips of Julie's vaginal opening. She was so wet that he slid in with very little effort, and began his slow steady thrusting, his lower abdomen slapping into her upper thighs and butt cheeks. He could feel Julie pushing back at him, spurring him on to push even harder.

Julie reached over to the night table on her side of the bed and grabbed her favourite toy for the week, a vibrating bullet at the end of a flexible wand. Resting her head on the pillow she switched it on and the instant she put the buzzing bulb at the end directly onto her clitoris, she began to buck furiously.

"Oh fuck that's good... oh... oh... fuck!" she called, the buzzing toy pushing her ever closer to another orgasm.

Zach had hold of Julie's hips, and slammed his prick hard into her cunt. He could feel the vibrating bulb as his shaft, slick from Julie's secretions, occasionally came into contact with it. Suddenly she pushed the bulb further down so that it buzzed against his scrotum, and then further still, so that it buzzed against his anus. Taking this as a hint, he spat on his fingers and rubbed some of the saliva on Julie's tight anal opening.

"Oh yes baby, that's it, put a finger in me!" Julie spread her knees wider and pushed back harder at his thrusts.

Zach put his index finger on her brown rosette opening and pressed gently. Julie's sphincter muscles seemed to take on a life of their own and sucked his finger in, so that with a slight push he inserted it up to the first knuckle. He was suddenly aware of Julie's other hand, which had reached around behind her back to grab his hand and push his finger all the way into her rectum. He wriggled it around, relishing how tightly the muscles of her most private of orifices clamped around his finger. This tipped Julie over the edge, and she felt wave upon wave of orgasmic release. The force of Julie's orgasm brought Zach rushing towards his own climax. With a few final pushes he erupted, his cock squirting its load deep into her cunt.

As they both came down from their orgasmic high, they laughed at themselves and at each other. Zach queried Julie about her sudden interest in anal play, to which she answered that ever since Chelsea had played with her asshole during their last couple of sessions just before she went back to university she had discovered she enjoyed the sensation. While she didn't want it all the time, it made a nice change occasionally. After quickly cleaning themselves off in the bathroom they lay face to face, lovingly caressing each other's face, neck, and shoulders.

Julie blushed slightly and lowered her eyes as she said "You know, if you'd like to have some fun with Melanie, I won't mind. After all, we don't have Chelsea here for most of this year because of her study, and we both miss her. I know you wouldn't take advantage of Melanie."

Zach took a deep breath; his thoughts were for his late wife as well as the beautiful woman who was presently wrapped in his arms. "It's not that I don't want to take advantage of her, it's more that I don't want to take advantage of you. After Annie died I thought I'd never find another person to share my life with, and yet here I am totally in love with a mother and a daughter. I am totally committed to you and Chelsea, I don't need to go looking for anyone else. The two of you are my life now." He gently kissed her on the forehead, followed by her lips.

She kissed him back. "I know that lover. But I also know that the 'Honourable Man' streak in you is strong and wide, and that the 'Sleaze' streak doesn't exist. I know if you wanted to do anything with Melanie you would be caring and gentle, and not an asshole like her ex-boyfriend."

The last thing Zach remembered muttering before he drifted off to sleep on his side with Julie snuggled up tightly behind him was "We'll see dear, we'll see."

............

Zach and Julie's lives soon adapted to new routines with the inclusion of Melanie on the scene. Each morning on weekdays Julie would head down the hill to the cottage to spend her day running her sex toy business, with Melanie enthusiastically assisting her. That left Zach to concentrate on his architecture and design work in his office in the upper level of the main house. On the two nights each week when Julie and Melanie hosted sex toy parties, the two would dine together at the cottage, and Julie would come home late in the evening after all the tidy up from the party had been completed. Melanie became a regular weekend dinner guest up at the main house, often arriving early to help prepare the meal. Zach could see that she was very devoted to Julie, and he was even happy to see that his dog Sam had taken a liking to her in his usual canine way. However he also noticed that she would steal glances at him when the three of them were together and she thought he wasn't looking.

Mang0nel
Mang0nel
142 Followers