A Second Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One Monday night Julie was very late returning from her sex toy party hostess duties. Zach thought it was a bit unusual, but was not unduly worried since the cottage was so close. He also noted that Sam lay curled up at his feet while he watched television, so he knew that if something was wrong at the bottom of the hill, the devoted dog's sixth sense would have kicked in, and he would have been scratching at the door to go outside. After the TV program finished Zach realised he was struggling to stay awake. He left a few lights on for Julie and headed towards the bedroom. Once his head hit the pillow he relaxed, and was asleep within minutes.

Zach woke on Tuesday morning when he felt a soft feminine hand brush across his lower abdomen and slowly take hold of his soft penis. He could feel it start to slowly stiffen, and he was aware that the body attached to the hand had started to move lower under the bed sheets. He could feel long flowing hair brushing across his lower chest, and a mouth and a wet tongue licking and kissing his belly button, then trace a wet line towards his hip bone. The mouth and tongue then moved towards his inner thighs, so he automatically opened his knees wider in response.

Zach's penis was now fully hard. He felt the mouth and tongue move to envelop the entire length of his blood engorged muscle. He pushed the bed sheets back and in the half light of the room he could see Julie's naked body, with her head bobbing up and down on his shaft, slurping noises coming from her lips as she sucked on the full length of his prick. He held her head and pushed it up and down, enjoying every moment of the exquisite sensation.

Julie pulled her hair back from her face, then lifted her head and looked up at him, "Morning lover," then went back to her sucking.

Zach tried to hold back but couldn't. He emptied his cum into Julie's hungry mouth. She swallowed every spurt as if it was her first drink in a month, licking and swallowing the very last drop that she coaxed and squeezed out of his cock. When she was sure there was nothing left, she returned to lie alongside him and gave him a long, open-mouthed kiss.

After their kiss Zach looked at Julie, "You seem unusually horny this morning! Do you want me to do you now? How do you want it?"

Julie blushed as she answered. "No, I'm fine. I had my fill last night."

She explained that the reason she was late coming home after hosting the sex toy party the previous evening was because she and Melanie ended up having sex with each other after they had cleaned up. She cuddled up close to her man and related the events of the previous night.

............

It had started innocently enough -- they chatted over a few glasses of wine while they sat on the couch in the cottage's front lounge after the group of ladies who had booked the party had left. When Julie asked Melanie if there was anything she missed from her old life with her ex-boyfriend, the younger girl answered what she missed most was sex with a real person and not with a toy. Her candid answer, and the wine, loosened their inhibitions and they began to talk more openly and honestly. Their talk moved to sex - each other's sexual likes and dislikes, favourite positions, favourite toys, and favourite sexual memories.

When Melanie asked if Julie missed having Chelsea around, the older woman admitted that both she and Zach missed her step-daughter terribly. She cautiously explained that when Chelsea was at home with them, they lived as a threesome, enjoying sex with each other.

Melanie put her glass of wine down, then took Julie's glass from her hand and placed it next to hers on the coffee table. She then leaned forward and tentatively kissed Julie on the cheek, saying that she couldn't thank her enough for all her help with the job, and letting her stay at the cottage after the situation with her ex-boyfriend. Julie reached out and pulled Melanie's head towards her, hugging the younger girl into her chest and stroking her blonde hair. With her head on Julie's breast, Melanie slowly moved a hand up to cup her other breast and to caress it tenderly. Julie could feel the younger girl's heartbeat starting to quicken, and was aware that hers was doing the same.

Julie leaned back a bit on the couch so as to get more comfortable, and pulled Melanie down with her, keeping her head in the same position. Julie leaned her head forward a bit and kissed the top of the blonde's head, who in turn took it as the signal to continue, and unbuttoned the older woman's blouse to expose part of a delicate bra-covered breast. Julie used her spare hand to undo the rest of the buttons on her blouse and pull that half of the garment completely out of the way. She placed Melanie's hand on her breast under her bra. The young blonde's response was to pull the bra out of the way to fully expose her breast, then she moved her head over so that she could suckle on Julie's offered nipple.

Julie cooed softly into the blond hair, enjoying the sexual and at the same time maternal feelings bubbling within her. She put a hand under the younger girl's chin and tilted her head up so that they were looking into each other's eyes, then both leaned forward a little to exchange a series of open-mouthed kisses.

Melanie took Julie by the hand and pulled her into her bedroom at the back of the cottage, where they slowly undressed each other, accompanied by sensual kisses and caresses each time a new part of the other's body was exposed when a garment was discarded. Melanie explained that she had only ever had sex with a woman once before, so was very much a novice. Julie assured her that she would be fine, and to just follow her lead.

She laid the young girl on the bed, and climbed on top of her. They resumed their kissing, and began to slowly grind their pelvises against each other as their passions took over. Melanie opened her legs so that Julie was now lying on top of her in the missionary position. Their grinding gradually grew in intensity, and after a while Julie shifted slightly so that her legs were astride one of Melanie's, giving them both better contact and pressure for rubbing their pussy lips against each other's thigh.

Julie knew her orgasm was not too far away, and guessed that Melanie was probably the same from her heavy breathing and the force of her cunt rubbing against Julie's thigh.

Julie kissed Melanie on the lips, then said "I want to see your eyes when you cum, and I want you to see mine." Melanie moaned and nodded.

The younger girl came first, her hips pushing and then going rigid as she gave quiet yelps to signal the beginning of a long orgasm. Julie watched Melanie's eyelids flutter and partly close, her nostrils flared, and she pushed her head back hard into the pillow. Julie could also feel the young girl's hands gripping her hips to pull them down hard against her young firm thigh, which was enough to bring on her own orgasm.

Julie pushed and ground her cunt lips as hard as she could downwards as she felt the familiar spasm begin deep within the pit of her womb, and the intense electric tingling that radiated outwards from her very core. She could see Melanie's flushed face just inches from hers, so she knew the young girl was watching her intently as her eyes rolled upwards and her mouth opened in a silent scream with the waves of pleasure washing over her.

When they untangled themselves both could see the clear evidence of each other's climax in the distinct wet smear on a thigh from the contact with the other's vagina. Julie excused herself for a moment, and went back out to the front lounge where she grabbed two items on the table from the sex toy party earlier in the night. By the time she walked back into Melanie's room she was wearing a realistic flesh coloured strapon dildo.

She stood at the side of the bed, looking down at the naked blonde angel laid out before her. "Choose a position, girl."

Melanie giggled and rolled onto her side. "This will be a new experience for me. Hell, the whole of the last half hour has been a new experience!"

Julie dribbled some lube onto the dildo from the bottle she had retrieved when she grabbed the strapon, and climbed back onto the bed, this time in a kneeling squat astride Melanie's lower thigh. She guided the knob of the dildo towards the young girl's vagina, pausing at the outer lips briefly to smear some of the lubricant onto Melanie's genital opening. With a nod from the young blonde, she pushed her hips forward and watched the dildo's helmeted head disappear from sight as it slid into her pussy.

Melanie groaned and pushed her young girlish hips back at the flesh coloured intruder that was sinking deeper into her. The more she pushed, the more turned on Julie felt, and she reached out to pinch the younger girl's erect nipples. Julie pushed hard, embedding the phallus up to the hilt.

"Oh god that feels good!" exclaimed Melanie with her eyes tight shut.

The two women kept up a steady rhythm until Melanie's orgasm erupted in a thrashing of hips and a shuddering of thighs. In the middle of her climax, she reached up and pulled Julie down for a long tongue-searching kiss and kept her there until the waves of raw pleasure washing over her slowly evaporated.

As Julie got out of the bed, she realised how late it was. After removing the strapon she bent over to give Melanie a kiss. She wanted to dress quickly so that she could head back up to the main house where she hoped she might find Zach still awake.

Melanie was reluctant to break the kiss, but eventually loosened her hold of the back of the older woman's neck. She sat in the bed and held Julie's hand as she stood up to put her clothes back on.

With tear-filled eyes she looked up, "I'll do anything you want me to, and at any time. You only have to say the word. I can't begin to tell you how much I appreciate what you've done to help me."

Once Julie had finished dressing, she bent down one last time to kiss Melanie lightly on the forehead, and then a longer kiss on the lips. Turning to walk out the door, she smiled at the naked blonde figure sitting up in the bed with her legs drawn up and her arms wrapped around her knees, saying she would see her the following morning.

............

Julie sat up and looked down at Zach. "So what do you think? Are you OK with that?"

Zach reached a hand up to caress the perfectly formed naked breast before him. "I only have two things to say. Firstly, yes I'm fine with it, but wow, what a night you had! Secondly, I'm going to be away for the next few of days."

Zach explained that he had received an urgent email the day before from the project manager for a project he was working on -- a small retirement village at one of the busy coastal towns about an hour's drive away. The developers wanted to make a number of last minute changes to the plans, so he would need to be on site for the rest of the week to iron out the numerous issues associated with their ideas. He planned to spend the morning packing a small bag of clothing, and transfer all the necessary design diagrams from his desktop computer onto his laptop, then drive to the coast with Sam to keep him company. He would stay at a dog-friendly camping ground that had very comfortable cabins for hire, and expected to be back on Saturday if everything went to plan. The good news was that the few days of work and the changes he might need to implement would cost the developers a large amount, which represented a substantial financial windfall for him.

The loving couple spent their breakfast gazing into each other's eyes and talking quietly, occasionally holding hands or rubbing their feet against each other under the kitchen table. They hugged and kissed for a long time outside the front door as if they were going to be apart for months rather than days, then Julie turned and walked down the driveway towards the cottage to begin her day with her young business assistant and new fuck-buddy, while Zach went back indoors to prepare himself for his journey to the coast.

............

The next few days were long and hard for Zach, with what seemed like an endless cycle of meetings with the developers to discuss the pros and cons of their last minute change requests, followed by frenzied redesigning of concept and layout plans. By the time he got to his rented cabin with Sam after dinner that Thursday evening he was ready to go straight to bed, but thought he should check for any messages from Julie on his mobile phone. He found only one, a very short message telling him that she had sent him an email. When he logged onto his email he found her message waiting for him, time-stamped from early that morning.

Hi Lover,

Just like you, it seems I have to be away for a couple of days too. There is a big sex expo in the city starting tomorrow and finishing on Saturday, and Gwen asked me to help her out on her stall because the girl she had lined up to help her is in hospital with appendicitis. So I'm about to head off in a couple of minutes so that I can get into the city early to help Gwen set up. I'll be back sometime on Saturday evening. I'll be staying with Gwen in case you need to get hold of me, and I'll also try to catch up with Chelsea for a coffee.

XXX

Jules

He recalled that Julie's very good friend Gwen was the franchise holder of Julie's Nightmoves business, and also owned the bungalow that her daughter Fiona, Chelsea, and another girl were living in while they were studying. He was sure Chelsea would enjoy seeing her step-mother, even if it was only a brief visit, and probably wouldn't involve any sex unless there was lots of time to spare.

............

It was lunchtime by the time Zach got back to Stanley Bay on the Saturday. After unpacking the car and putting everything away in his office, all he could think about was a quick bite of food, then to lie on the couch in the lounge in his track suit while watching whatever was on television. He thought Julie might arrive back at the house at around 8pm, but that would depend on how long she stayed to help Gwen tidy up after the sex expo, so he planned to eat dinner on his own early in the evening.

He must have dozed off, because he slowly became aware of some non-television noises coming from somewhere nearby. He could see Sam sitting up and watching something in the kitchen where the noises seemed to originate from. The clock showed the time as nearly 5pm; perhaps Julie had made it back from the city early.

Zach had just sat up on the couch, and was about to stand to walk to the kitchen when he saw a familiar slim blonde figure dressed in sandals and a colourful cotton sarong wrapped around the front and tied behind the neck walk out from the kitchen doorway carrying a tray with two drinks. He sat in open mouthed confusion as Melanie walked up to him and handed him a glass of white wine, then sat down at the other end of the couch

"Dinner is taken care of, we can eat whenever you want," she said in answer to the question she knew he would eventually ask.

When Zach finally found his voice after a few seconds, all he could say was, "But what about Julie? Where..."

Before he could finish the sentence, he was handed a folded sheet of paper that contained an email sent from Julie to Melanie, but which contained a message for him. He put his glass down on the side table by his elbow and read its contents:

Melanie, please give this to Zach to read.

Hi Lover,

I can hardly wait be back with you, to feel your body cuddling up to mine in bed. I've missed you so much it hurts. Melanie has helped to fill some of the void from you not being here, but nothing beats being with my man.

I have told Melanie to look after you until I get back, which will probably be late tonight. (Actually she begged me to let her look after you, so I agreed!) She has instructions to take care of all of your needs. I suggested that she might like to feed you and fuck you. She really wants to please you, so please don't turn her away. I'd like you to have a bit of fun with her. She wants this, and I want this. I hope you want this too, my love.

See you when I get back.

Jules

XXX

Zach wasn't sure what to say when he put the email down. All he could do was look at Melanie and the soft curls of her blond hair, her face, and her long slim legs tucked up sideways under the flowing sarong. He felt the embarrassment rising, and was sure his cheeks must be glowing red.

Melanie broke the silence. "Julie thought that if it was early enough you might like to go for a swim in the spa pool to loosen up, then I suggest we eat the dinner I've prepared - it's only a chicken salad. I'll need a couple of minutes to heat up some herb bread. After dinner I'll give you the best massage you've ever had; we'll take things as they come after that."

Zach could only nod in agreement.

He excused himself to go to the bedroom where he quickly put on his knee length racing bathers and grabbed his swim goggles, then climbed back into his tracksuit. By the time he walked back into the main lounge Melanie was waiting by the patio door with the two glasses of wine in her hands, two towels tucked under one arm, and a warm smile on her lips. He could tell that she was slightly shorter than Julie, probably by an inch or two. She stepped aside to let Zach open the door and lead the way out to the glass sided rectangular shed that housed the spa pool.

Zach didn't say much, he let Melanie do most of the talking. She explained that she walked up the hill to the house at around 4.30pm. When she let herself in, she saw he was asleep on the couch, so she decided not to disturb him. Julie had shown her where everything was in the house the night before she left for the city.

Once inside the shed, Zach said that he wanted to do a thirty minute swim, and Melanie could sit in the spa pool seats at the end of the little pool, to which she just smiled and nodded. He then switched on the pump for the spa pool, and directed most of the water flow to the power jets at the narrow end furthest from the seats and set the timer for half an hour.

After he jumped into the water he turned to see that Melanie had undone the knot in her sarong behind her neck, and as it fell to her feet he saw that she was naked underneath. He noticed immediately that her pubis was clean shaved, her slim girlish hips just served to accentuate the slight pout of her vaginal crease. Her piercings were the other thing that caught his eye -- she had a stud in each nipple, one in her belly button, and a ring through her clitoris. Each stud was adorned with a small red jewel embedded in the centre of a small silver heart. She also sported an even all-over tan, so he guessed she must sunbathe in the nude. The young girl flashed him a wide smile and winked as she stepped carefully into the spa pool.

All Zach could think to say was for her to make herself comfortable in any of the pool's six seats. With the pool's power jets now operating, Zach started his swim, stroking steadily against the flow of water coming from the far end. While he swam, he kept thinking about the sexy nubile female sitting and probably watching him no more than a few feet beyond his kicking legs. He forced himself to concentrate on his breathing and his stroke, aware that if he wasn't careful, he might end up with an erection, which would make swimming very difficult.

Melanie sat quietly in one of the pools seats and watched while Zach powered into his strokes, occasionally sipping on her glass of wine. She wanted to make every effort to ensure he enjoyed the evening. After dinner she planned to slowly massage him everywhere, starting with his back, then working around to his front. She intended to use her hands, mouth, and breasts to make the massage as sensual as possible. She thought he was one of the sexiest men she had ever laid eyes on, and loved being near him as much as she loved being near Julie. She could feel herself starting to get moist just thinking about the couple, despite sitting in tepid water up to her breasts.