A Second Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She placed her glass of wine safely out of the way outside the pool, and lowered a hand underwater to rub on the outer lips of her vagina. Each time she touched the clitoris ring she felt a small jolt of sexual excitement as the sensitive nerves became more and more stimulated. She moved her other hand down so that she could use the fingers of both hands to pull at her vagina's outer lips, and then stick first one, then two fingers from each hand into her cunt to rub at the spongy inner walls. She didn't want to cum too soon, so she deliberately kept the intensity of her vaginal manipulations low, and concentrated on the steady slap-slap of Zach's arms as he stroked into the pool's current.

Eventually when she couldn't stand holding off her climax any more. She raised one hand to her breasts to pinch on a nipple and flick at the stud, while with her other hand she rubbed hard at her clitoris and flicked at the ring there. She unconsciously raised both feet to rest them on the edge of the seat she was sitting in and opened her knees as wide as they could go, grinding her hips into her hand. She could feel the beginning of her orgasm, and with her mouth clamped tight shut to stifle any sound, she pushed three fingers as deep as they would go into her vagina, pushing her pelvis outwards and upwards to improve her angle and maximise the pressure of her fingers on the walls of her sex channel. She closed her eyes tightly and pulled at her nipple as an explosion of sexual ecstasy burst deep inside her womb and radiated out towards every extremity of her body.

Zach's steady slapping of his swim stroke slowly brought her back to the present. She saw on the timer that he had only five more minutes to go, so she picked up her wine glass and continued to sip and enjoy the lovely taste of the liquid it held.

Zach heard the set of beeps that signalled the countdown for the end of the timer for the power jets. At the last beep his swim stroke took him to the far end of the pool, where he turned and slowly walked back to the end where Melanie was seated, removing his swim goggles along the way. With the power jets off, the pump had redirected all the water flow to the normal spa jets, causing large ripples on the surface at the seating end of the pool. Despite the disturbance on the water surface, he could see her naked body clear enough to cause a familiar stirring under his bathers. To avoid the embarrassment of being seen with a growing erection, he decided not to sit next to the young blonde, instead choosing a seat a couple over from where she sat.

"Good swim?" Melanie asked. As she reached behind her for his glass of wine to hand to him, her breasts raised out of the bubbling water, giving him a good look at her semi-erect nipples. Zach nodded, and sipped at his wine.

She broke the ice by commenting about how warm the water temperature felt, and how comfortable the spa pool's seats were. After a few more minutes of idle chat about the house and the property, they decided to move back into the house for a quick shower to wash off the smell of the pool chemicals, followed by dinner.

Since Zach was still uncertain about how he should proceed with Melanie, she took control and led him by the hand into the shower off the main bedroom. She giggled, telling him to stand under the water and just enjoy while she pampered him, adding that they wouldn't be doing anything sexual for now as she wanted to save it all for after dinner. He stood under the spray while she gently scrubbed him all over with the sponge and shower gel, paying special attention to his genitals. She then told him to kneel facing her and hold onto her hips while she shampooed his hair. Sorely tempted as he was to lean forward to nuzzle at her pouting vaginal crease, he stopped himself for fear of losing control of his semi-hard penis. Once she was satisfied he was clean, she quickly washed herself as well before turning off the water.

Both dressed back in their respective tracksuit and sarong for dinner. Zach had started to feel a bit more comfortable, and happily engaged in more conversation with Melanie while they ate their meal and sipped at their wine. He let her do most of the talking, listening as she told of how her parents couldn't afford the cost for her to go to university, and how she left home after high school with her older ex-boyfriend. She explained how they ended up in Stanley Bay where she worked a series of waitressing jobs while he got work at the small local factory assembling and servicing lawn mowers, garden equipment, power tools. She avoided talking about the problems she had encountered with her boyfriend, and moved on to how much she loved working under Julie. Her raised eyebrow and mischievous smile when she said this while staring straight into his eyes left Zach in no doubt of the intended double meaning of the words.

"I'll take care of the dishes, you take care of the wine," Melanie exclaimed. She stood up and cleared the table and stacked the dishes in the dishwasher, leaving Zach to empty the last of the bottle into their two glasses.

She took her glass from Zach's hand and once again led him into the main bedroom with Sam trotting along happily behind. Once in the bedroom she took his glass from him and placed both glasses on the low dresser by the window. She picked up four large beach towels from the corner of the room that she had placed there earlier with her tote bag. She spread three out on the bed to protect against staining with massage oil, the fourth she left rolled up and placed at the top of the bed by the pillows. She then put her tote bag at the foot of the bed, drew the curtains and dimmed the lights, and turned to face Zach.

"Take your tracksuit off, then lie face down on the bed and just enjoy."

Zach did as he was told, and lay naked in the middle of the large bed. He could hear a rustle of material, and guessed that Melanie had removed her sarong, and was now standing at the side of the bed. He felt her climb onto the bed and kneel by his hips, then felt a warm drizzle of liquid along his back, starting by his neck and finishing near the base of his spine. Starting with her hands, she slowly spread the massage oil to cover as much of his back and tops of his shoulders as she could. Once it was all covered she moved so that she sat astride his butt cheeks, and began her massage in earnest.

Zach could feel her pubic bone where it came in contact with his buttocks, and thought he felt an ever so slight rocking as she pressed against his twin globes of muscle. He felt her small delicate hands begin to rub and push against the firm muscles of his back and shoulders. After she had worked the muscles from the top to the bottom of his spine he felt her lean forwards, and was aware of a new sensation rubbing on his back. He could feel two soft touches starting at his shoulder blades and moving slowly down lower on his back, at the same time her hips slid to sit lower astride the backs of his thighs. He guessed that Melanie must be brushing her breasts against his back.

Melanie reached up and took each of his hands from alongside his resting head and placed them palm up in the hollow of his back. She then slid lower and leaned forward so that her small breasts rested in both of Zach's hands, slowly teasing him by brushing her soft mounds left and right across his palms. She then leaned down lower and licked the palm of each hand and sucked each finger individually, before placing each hand at the sides by his hips.

Melanie then turned her attention to his butt cheeks, spreading more oil, and massaging each large muscle in turn, first pushing it upwards and outwards, then using her thumbs to kneed and press firmly into the hard ball of flesh. She pushed his legs open a little in order to work a different angle on each muscle. As she did this, her eyes followed the line from his growing erection pressed against the towel underneath, to his tight ball sac above it, and on to the wrinkled brown button of his anus. She lowered her head to kiss the top of the crevice formed by his butt cheeks, then using her outstretched tongue, traced the line down but stopped short of his puckered brown rosette.

Melanie swivelled around so that she was still sitting astride Zach's buttocks, but now faced his legs. Zach was certain he could feel her rocking her hips and pressing against one butt cheek then the other as she massaged his legs from his thighs down to his ankles. After she had finished working on his lower legs, she again shifted her position so that he felt her brush her breasts along the length of each leg several times, accompanied by numerous kisses in the sensitive spots at the back of his thighs, knees and calves.

"OK, roll over!" Her words jolted him back to the present.

As Zach flipped onto his back, he was very aware of his now fully erect penis, which seemed to be pointing straight up at the ceiling. When he tried to cover it, the young girl laughed, and pushed his hands away, telling him to just close his eyes enjoy the massage. To help him hide his embarrassment, she folded the fourth towel into a long roll and used it to cover his eyes, and placed his hands up by his head. She then repeated the process she had used on his back, sitting astride his hips and spreading oil all over his upper torso, then massaging him from his shoulders down to his abdomen.

The position of Melanie's vaginal lips pressing on the underside of his erection was having an effect on her. She was sure that her secretions were seeping out and leaving a wet mark where the mouth of her cunt came into contact with Zach skin. She slid her hips down lower on his thighs and could see the evidence of the sexual excitement she had caused in Zach -- pre-cum had oozed from the tip of his penis forming a wet matted area in his pubic hair, and its male musk smell was unmistakable.

She leaned forward to kiss his nipples, occasionally teasing with light bites on each one, and enjoying each moan that issued from his open mouth. She moved up a little so as to brush her breasts against his chest, her nipples rubbing lightly against his. She slowly slid her body down keeping her breasts and nipples in constant contact with his skin until his hard erection rested in the shallow valley between her breasts. She cupped them together and rubbed up and down along his shaft, aware of Zach's slow thrusting as he pushed back against the softness of the valley between her mounds. Eventually she lowered her head slightly so that she could take his knob in her mouth. Zach's moans spurred her on. She raised herself onto her knees and began to suck and lick on the entire length of his rock hard cock.

Zach was now beyond feeling any embarrassment, and moved the towel off his face so that he could watch the actions of the nubile young girl as her mouth engulfed his sex organ. She briefly ceased her oral attention on his penis and bent down lower to take his entire scrotum into her mouth, running her tongue over both hard pebbles within the sac, before returning to pump his shaft with one hand while licking and sucking at the knob. Zach was suddenly aware of some movement by the bedroom door behind Melanie's back.

Julie had arrived back from her trip to the city and now stood quietly at the open doorway enjoying the scene being played out before her. She gave him a silent wave and blew him a kiss, and quietly started to undress. When she was naked she reached down into the sex expo tote bag at her feet and brought out her newest toy -- a new strapon silicon double dildo with an angled upward extension that fitted in the vagina of the person wearing the strapon harness. It allowed the strapon wearer to enjoy the feeling of being penetrated as much as person being fucked by the strapon. The advantage of the new dildo was that it could be used by two women without the harness as well.

After dribbling some lubricant onto both ends of the dildo, Julie put on the harness and carefully inserted the shorter angled end into her own vagina, then climbed onto the bed behind Melanie. The young girl stopped her sucking to look over her shoulder and smiled when she saw her business and sex mentor. She saw the strapon and opened her knees wider to make it easier for Julie to gain access to her vaginal opening.

Julie moved in closer behind Melanie, and slid the entire length of the strapon into her with a gentle push. The young blonde moaned as she felt the pleasant intrusion of the dildo's silicone shaft. Between the two women, they tried to maintain a steady rhythm with Julie thrusting her pelvis and fucking Melanie from behind, while Melanie continued to bob her head up and down on Zach's erect penis.

The angled end inserted in Julie's vagina was beginning to have an effect - she could feel the pressure on different parts of her inner walls each time she pushed or changed her angle slightly. Her breathing quickened, as did her thrusts into the young girl below her. She could feel she wasn't too far away from her climax.

At the same time Melanie could feel the longer end of silicon dildo moving back and forth deep inside her pussy, right up to the mouth of her womb. The sensations she felt were unbelievable, and she pushed her butt cheeks back against Julie's thrusting hips behind her harder. All she could think of was how great it might feel for her to be able to use the strapon on Julie during their next sex session.

Zach watched wordlessly as both women began to moan louder and their hip thrusts became more vigorous. He could see Julie keeling behind Melanie, holding her hips and slamming her pelvis into the young girl. He could also see Melanie looking up at him glassy eyed, and occasionally letting his penis pop out of her mouth each time she grunted in ecstasy after another hard thrust from the older woman behind her. Julie gave three more hard thrusts, then tilted her head back and opened her mouth as her eyes rolled back; Melanie leaned forward and closed her eyes, her mouth opening and closing silently, her body trembling slightly. Zack guessed they must have climaxed together since their movement had slowed almost to a standstill.

"We should swap places," Julie stated, looking down at Zach.

He quickly moved out from under Melanie and knelt behind her with his hard cock sticking straight out, as if pointing the way to the young blonde's now dripping pussy. Julie removed the strapon then slid underneath with a pillow under her head so that she was now in a sixty-nine position with Melanie. The two women began to use their lips and tongues on each other's entire genital area, sometimes licking and sucking on the other's outer lips, sometimes licking the other's clit, and sometimes using their tongues and fingers to probe as deep as they could in each other's sex canal.

Julie reached a hand out to grab Zach's penis and guide it towards Melanie's dripping vaginal opening. Zach inched forward and felt his knob press against something soft and wet. He wasn't sure if it was Julie's mouth or Melanie's cunt lips. He pushed again, and felt it slide in a long way, then felt what he knew was Julie's tongue licking at the underside of his shaft, and slowly move towards his scrotum.

Another shudder and moan from Julie and he knew she had climaxed again. After the wave of pleasure from her orgasm passed, she reached up and pulled his hard cock from Melanie's vagina and slipped the wet shaft into her mouth. She sucked and licked on it for a few strokes, enjoying the exquisite taste of the younger girl's pussy juices, before returning it back to the hungry opening directly above her mouth.

Melanie's moans and whimpers told Zach that she was close to her next orgasm. Julie had started to lick and suck on her clit, flicking her tongue on the little metal clit ring, and driving the young girl out of her mind with sheer pleasure from the sensations she felt between her legs. At the same time Julie used her spare hand to pull and flick at the young blonde's nipple studs.

Melanie lifted her head back and gave a single scream, "Ohhh... fuuuck!", then collapsed forwards between Julie's open legs while an orgasm racked her body with a series of spasms. When the spasms subsided she continued to push back against Zach's thrusting pelvis, feeling his shaft's piston-like movement in and out of her sex.

As soon as he felt Julie sucking on his balls again, he knew he was only a handful of strokes away from his own rushing orgasm. He felt his juices shooting from deep inside, propelled along the narrow tubes within his shaft to fill Melanie's cunt. He waited a few moments after he felt the last spurt before he pulled his cock out slowly. Looking down he could see and feel Julie's tongue greedily licking at the traces of their sexual connection.

Zach sat back and watched Melanie roll onto her back, then Julie swung around to lie alongside her propped up on an elbow. She leaned down to give the young girl a sensual tongue searching kiss, sharing the small amount of Zach's cum that she still held in her mouth. Julie then reached her other hand down to Melanie's vagina and with two fingers, scooped up some of the cum that had started to dribble out, and brought it up to the younger girl's mouth, where they shared in the pleasure of tasting his juices. When there was none left to taste, both of them pounced on Zach at the other end of the bed to kiss him and each other, after which all three ran laughing to the shower and washed each other off.

............

Zach was in his familiar position in the middle of the bed in the dark bedroom. Melanie was in deep sleep on one side of him, Julie was cuddled up on the other side kissing his shoulder. She leaned closer to kiss him lightly on the lips, and he responded with his own kiss that eventually became a prolonged open-mouthed one.

"So what did you think of my little surprise for you?" she whispered, referring to the cute sleeping figure on the other side of the bed.

"I loved it. But I want you to know that I'll never go chasing after her. We will only ever play together like that with your full knowledge and permission. If you want to play one-on-one with her, that's OK with me too." He kissed Julie on the forehead to emphasise the point.

She cuddled closer. "I think she'll make an excellent fuck-buddy for both of us while Chelsea is away. And when Chelsea is here for holidays we'll have twice the fun, just think of all the possibilities. I want her to continue to live down at the cottage so as to give us all some space, but maybe she could stay up here with us on weekends."

Zach used his familiar phrase as he patted Julie's thigh, "We'll see dear, we'll see." As he nodded off to sleep, he was aware of her hand gently and lovingly holding his soft penis.