A Second Life Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Chels, you are something else," he leaned forward and gently brushed his hand against her upturned cheek. She responded by sucking his finger.

After Zach pulled his softening cock out, Chelsea lay him back on the bed and told him to stay there while she cleaned them both up. She rushed off to the bathroom to tidy herself first before she returned with a small damp towel to lovingly wipe off any traces of their lovemaking on him.

As they lay naked in bed and cuddled each other in the dark a few minutes later Chelsea noticed that the clock showed the time was just after midnight. She leaned over to give him a long tongue-searching kiss.

"It's now your birthday, so Happy Birthday baby. I think Julie has something special planned for you after dinner, so you'd better rest up."

Sleep came quickly for them both.

............

Zach's busy week and the previous night's lovemaking had taken their toll, and he slept well past his normal waking hour. The bed was empty next to him when he opened his eyes. The noises coming from the bathroom told him that's where he would find Chelsea. She was stepping out of the shower just as he walked naked into the bathroom.

"You looked so peaceful I didn't want to wake you." She gave him a wet hug and kiss before she wrapped a towel around herself, then was gone.

By the time Zach had showered and dressed and walked into the kitchen the clock showed 7:45am. All three women had finished their breakfast and were just finishing their coffees.

Julie walked up to him with his favourite mug, and after placing it on the bench, wrapped her slender arms around him and gave him a long loving kiss.

"Happy Birthday sexy."

She was joined by Melanie, and the three shared in a three-way hug before the young blonde also offered him birthday wishes followed by a loving kiss.

Zach felt Chelsea come up behind him to join in the hug, so that he was now surrounded on all sides.

"You got my birthday wishes last night, but you get another kiss from me too." She leaned forward to kiss the back of his neck.

Julie explained that he would have to fend for himself for the day, as the three of them were headed into town to get ready. They were going to the Health and Beauty Spa for some pampering, after which they would be doing some special shopping. All Zach had to do was to be ready to take them out to dinner at 7pm. With that said, the three women released him, grabbed their handbags and headed out the door, laughing and giggling and leaving Zach to finish his coffee in peace.

Once he had tidied up the dishes, Zach rode his quad bike with Sam trotting behind along the lakeside track into town where he had a leisurely breakfast at Mrs T's café. He took the opportunity to chat with Mrs T about some ideas she had for extending the café's premises. He then made use of the mild sunny autumn weather to spend the rest of the morning mowing the lawns around both the main house and the cottage on the quad, with Sam providing an ever watchful canine supervisory role. After a quick lunch he and Sam rode out to explore one of the new trails he had discovered towards the far end of the lake.

On the way back they stopped at the familiar swimming hole where his sexual relationship with Julie had first begun several months earlier. Sam leaned his head against his master's knee for a scratch, and Zach happily obliged.

Zach took his time returning to the house and eventually made it back just before 6pm. In the half-light of dusk he could see from the lights in the house that the women were home as he rode up the driveway. With the quad put away, Zach entered the front door and immediately noticed the folded note with his name written in big letters taped to the back of a chair facing the doorway. Opening it, he read the contents:

Darling,
We gals are in the other wing getting ourselves ready for tonight. We want to keep how we look a surprise. Come and knock on the door at 7.

XXXX

Zach thought it was all very mysterious, but was happy to play along since he figured they had gone to some special effort for his birthday. With a shrug of his shoulders and a quiet chuckle to himself, he headed towards his own bedroom to undress and have a long shower to wash off some of the day's dirt and grime.

Later on, dressed in a comfortable shirt, trousers, and a sports jacket, Zach walked up to the door of the corridor that led to the spare bedrooms and knocked. The sight that greeted him when the door opened made him take several steps back into lounge. He had to check several times to see that the three figures that walked out to join him were in fact the same three women that he shared his life with.

Julie's and Chelsea's sleek almost waist length auburn hair had gone, as had Melanie's straw golden blonde hair. All three had dyed their hair to a shade that resembled a rich caramel, what he guessed was termed dirty-blonde. The length of the hair was also shorter, just past the shoulders, but glossy and with the slight wavy curls at the end much more accentuated. They were all dressed similarly, with new tight fitting designer jeans that highlighted their slim hips, different coloured long sleeved tops, high heeled shoes, and different coloured three-quarter length knitted woollen cardigans to ward off the slight chill of the evening. To Zach, they looked more like movie starlets about to walk the red carpet rather than the women he loved and lived with.

"Surprise!" they all called out in unison.

"Do you like the new look?" Melanie asked with a pixie-like smile.

"I'm... I'm speechless. I mean yes I do!" Zach said after a stunned pause.

"And here's the first part of your birthday present." Chelsea handed him a neatly wrapped parcel about the size of a large thin book.

Zach placed his gift on the dining table and unwrapped it carefully to find a large colour photo of his three women mounted in a silver photo frame. All three were barefoot and topless, wearing only their tight jeans, with Julie casually sitting on a leather couch in the centre, and Chelsea and Melanie sitting either side leaning their backs in against her, and with each of Julie's hands resting on and cupping the outer of their breasts. Zach read the inscription engraved at the bottom of the frame:

To the only man in our lives forever.

Julie spoke up, "We thought you might like it for your office upstairs. The photographer is one my regular lady customers at our sex toy display nights, and she is very discreet."

"I love it, I love your hair, and I love the three of you. You are the best present I could ever want." Zach said with a small lump in his throat as he stood the frame up in the middle of the dining table.

"Right then, dinner! We're starved. Our booking is for 7:30 at the new Spanish restaurant." Julie ushered them all out the door.

Zach left Sam to guard the house, and with flurry of sweet smelling, dark blonde hair he was marched to his car for the drive into town.

The restaurant, the Bella Nova, was owned and run by a young Spanish lesbian couple who had moved into town a few months ago. Julie explained that the restaurant's name came from their first names, Bella and Nova, and together it meant beautiful and new. She also explained that they were also regular customers at her sex toy shop, which was how she heard about their restaurant.

They were greeted by Bella, an olive skinned, brown haired beauty of around thirty. After Bella kissed each of them on both cheeks she showed them to their table in a quiet booth towards the back of the restaurant to give them some privacy, and away from all the noise of the bar near the front. Before long, Nova appeared at their table to take their dinner orders. Zach noted that Nova's beauty was equal to Bella's, except that her hair was jet black, and sat in a long plait down one shoulder.

Not being familiar with traditional Spanish cuisine, Zach let Julie and Chelsea do all the ordering. The four of them enjoyed an appetiser of tapas, followed by mains of three different paellas, all of which they shared, and all washed down with an excellent Spanish red wine.

Towards the end of the meal, Julie said she had an announcement for them all. She and Melanie had recently been discussing the possibility of Melanie going to the local community college to study part time in order to get a business degree. She said Melanie was very keen, and they both agreed to a schedule where she would study two days a week, and would still be able to work part time in the sex toy shop. In their minds it would all benefit the business. When she finished, all eyes turned to Zach.

"I guess we'd better do something about living arrangements then." Zach said after a pause. "Melanie, you'll study much better if you are living up at the house where we can help look after you. We'll all help to move you in over the next few days. And I'll teach you how to handle the quad bike so you can ride it to classes."

Melanie could hardly believe her ears. She got up and walked around to Zach's side of the table to wrap her arms around him and give him a big kiss to express her thanks.

Zach felt Julie's hand give his a squeeze, and Chelsea's foot rub against his calf so he knew they were happy with what he said.

Chelsea then made her surprise announcement. She had received confirmation earlier that day that as a result of her outstanding study grades, she had just been invited to start a cadetship as a junior researcher at a large pharmacological laboratory in a nearby town in a few weeks. It meant that she would be finishing her final term's study 'in the field' as it were. But more importantly, she would be able to move back home immediately, as she could commute the 45 minutes to work each day from home.

Zach, Julie and Melanie congratulated her, and stated their amazement that she had managed to keep it a secret for so long. Chelsea then turned to Melanie and asked her if she would like to accompany her on the long trip to the city over the next couple of weekends to pack up the rest of her things to bring back to Stanley Bay. Melanie turned to look at Julie, who gave a quick smiling nod of approval. With shining eyes, Melanie accepted Chelsea's invitation, saying she never felt more loved or more part of a family than this.

With the meal over, Zach paid the bill, and they all headed back to the house for what Julie described as the last part of Zach's birthday surprise. On their arrival they were greeted by an excited Sam, with much tail wagging while racing around them like a pup.

Once inside, Julie took charge and sat them all down in the lounge. She explained that they would finish the evening with a new dice game that she was about to start selling at her shop. In a few minutes each of them would have to get changed out of the clothing they were wearing, and come back wearing only four items, each of which had to be relatively easy for someone else to remove as part of the game. She said the game was called Odds and Evens, and explained the rules.

The game consisted of some dice and a three minute egg timer. Each person had a numbered dice, which they all rolled together. The highest number determined if Odds or Evens were winners for each round; so if a 2, 3, 4, and 5 were rolled, the 5 was the highest, so the Odds were winners, in other words the 3 and the 5. Once the winners were determined, another special red dice was rolled. The red dice had letters instead of numbers: LH, RH, LF, RF, M, M, which denoted left hand, right hand, left foot, right foot, mouth, mouth. Rolling the red dice indicated to the winners the only body part they could use to remove any one item of clothing from the losers for each round.

The egg timer showed how much time the winners had to do the task, and any left over time could be used at the discretion of the winners on the losers, but only with the hand or leg or mouth stated by the red dice. The winner of the game was the last person left with any clothing, and would be the sex boss for the rest of the night. To make it more interesting, each round would start with everyone downing a shot of Margarita, which Melanie had made a large pitcher of earlier in the day.

After quickly moving some of the lounge furniture back and throwing a few thick rugs and large cushions on the floor to give them enough space to play, everyone eagerly raced off to change into appropriate attire for the game. Zach opted to keep it simple, and quickly threw on some clean cotton sweat pants over his boxers, and a t-shirt with a loose fitting denim shirt on top. When he walked back out into the lounge to wait for the women to appear from the bedrooms in the other wing, even though the house was still a comfortable temperature inside from the day's sunshine he realised a little extra background heat might be a good idea. He quickly got a fire going in the fireplace at the back of the lounge, and before long it provided ample warmth around the whole room.

He turned around when he heard female giggles behind him. The women had obviously gone for simplicity as well. Melanie was in a bikini with one of Zach's t-shirts over the top and a see-through sarong tied in a knot around her hips. Chelsea wore only a lacy bra on top, and a loose cotton wraparound skirt over a pair of calf length tights, and he guessed a pair of panties underneath. Julie was in a baggy pair of shorts with just the tops of her black thong showing at the back, and one of his long sleeved denim shirts tied in a loose knot, under which he could clearly see a lacy black bra. The only other thing she had was her tote bag of various sex toys, and some towels, all of which she placed on one of the couches.

After a brief moment to examine and laugh at each other's attire, they quickly settled down for the first shots of Margaritas and the first round of the game.

Zack's loss in the first round quickly set the tone for the rest of the evening. His one, Chelsea's two, and Julie's and Melanie's four meant that he was a three against one loser. Melanie rolled an M with the red dice, and the women wasted no time using their mouths and teeth to untie the draw string on his sweat pants, pull them down his legs and throw them in the corner of the room. They then made him lie flat after which Julie and Chelsea kissed and licked his inner thighs from his knees up to his crotch, and Melanie focused her attention on his face, neck and arms until their time ran out.

Sometime later in the game he got his own back when he was the sole winner after rolling a six to the women's lower odd numbers. A roll of the red dice indicated that he had to remove an item of clothing from each of them using only his left hand.

It felt a bit awkward and unnatural to use his non-preferred hand, but he managed to untie Melanie's bikini top without too much effort, reducing her to just the bottoms left to lose. Chelsea was already down to her last item of clothing - her pink thong - and he unceremoniously removed it despite her fake protests. Now that she was fully nude Zach was surprised to see that Chelsea's pubic mound no longer sported her familiar thin landing strip of pubic hair, but was now completely clean shaven like Melanie.

With the timer showing he still had a little over two minutes, he turned to Julie, still in her bra, shirt and thong. Curious to see if step-mother had gone down the same route as step-daughter, he removed the thong to find that she too was clean shaven.

"Surprise! We're now a matching set!" Julie and Chelsea called out together.

Zach spent the remaining two minutes of his time equally between the three women, first cupping and caressing Melanie's young firm breasts with his left hand, then rubbing and exploring Chelsea's and Julie's smooth genital areas. He occasionally brushed a finger along the entire length of their hairless damp creases as they leaned back and moaned quietly in their sitting position on the floor.

Zach lost the last of his clothing within the next three rounds, as did Melanie. Since Julie was still wearing her bra and the only one with any clothing still to lose, she was declared the winner. Julie reminded everybody that as the winner she was sex boss for the night. She quickly reached behind and unhooked her bra, then threw it in the corner of the room on top of the pile of everybody's discarded clothing. With everyone now totally nude, they finished off the last of the Margarita in a celebratory toast to Julie as the winner of the game.

Julie solemnly stood to address the trio seated on the floor, "As sex boss, my first command is for Chelsea and Melanie to do something together on the floor to entertain Zach and me while we watch. After all, I could see that both of you spent most of the evening eyeing each other up."

While Julie and Zach made themselves comfortable on the couch, Melanie gently pushed Chelsea onto her back with her head resting on one of the cushions. She then lay on top of her between her wide open legs. It would have made no difference if they were alone or in a crowded room with a hundred strangers, they only had eyes for each other.

Julie and Zach sat side by side, her hand resting on his upper thigh next to, but not touching his semi-hard penis. They watched intently as the two younger women on the floor began a sexual ballet of kissing and gentle caresses. After several minutes Melanie slowly swung her body around so that she could pay some attention to Chelsea's vagina. She opened her legs wide so that Chelsea could do the same to her. Without a single word, both women began to kiss, then lick, then suck on the other's hot, moist cunt lips. The silence in the room was punctuated by the wet sounds of licking and the occasional moan that escaped from their mouths.

Julie's hand inched across Zach's pelvic crease and took hold of his hardening cock. She noticed that Chelsea and Melanie had started a subtle and slow grinding of their hips to meet the other's tongue. Julie could feel her own vaginal juices beginning to seep out between her thighs. She reached her other hand across to take Zach's hand and place it between her legs, opening her legs wider to give him as much access as possible. She let out a small sigh as she felt his middle finger slide past the opening of her cunt lips and settle inside her wet hole, and began to grind her own pelvis slowly in time with the younger women on the floor.

Melanie suddenly sat up and reached across to the other couch and grabbed the tote bag, emptying the contents onto the rug next to them. She picked out two vibrators, and after handing one to Chelsea, turned hers on full and returned to her sixty-nine position.

Both young women set about fucking each other with their vibrators, and at the same time continued to lick and suck at the point of contact between toy and cunt opening. Their hip gyrations slowly got more forceful and jerky as each crept ever closer to their point of climax. Melanie began to suck on Chelsea's clitoris, and felt Chelsea do the same to her, even occasionally flicking her tongue over her clit ring.

Melanie's orgasm arrived first as she simultaneously pulled her head back and pushed her cunt hard into Chelsea's face. Small whimpering sounds escaped from her open mouth and her eyes closed tightly for several seconds while the full force of her climax shook her to the very core. Chelsea continued licking at her vagina, sucking at her clit ring with her lips, and sliding the vibrator in and out until her passion slowly dissipated.

Once she had recovered from her orgasm, Melanie resumed her oral attention on Chelsea's vagina with renewed vigour. Within a minute Chelsea also felt the intense pleasure of her own climax with a sharp series of upward thrusts into Melanie's face.