A Second Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mang0nel
Mang0nel
142 Followers

"We're here!" announced Zach with a grin. "So what do you think?"

Julie stood speechless for a few seconds before muttering "Wow! I can't believe how beautiful this spot is!"

After unpacking and laying out the rug on the grass and placing the backpacks alongside, Zach announced that it was time for a swim. Julie coyly said that her bathers were in the backpack and she needed to get changed. At that, Zach handed over her backpack and politely turned around and walked a few paces away so as to give her some privacy. After hearing a few moments of rustling clothing followed by some footsteps she stepped in front to face him wearing a one piece costume and wrapped in her large beach towel.

"Done! Now your turn!" But instead of turning her back like he did, she stood facing him where she was. Laughing as he did it, Zach simply peeled off his track suit to reveal his waist to knee racing bathers. He then turned and ran to the edge of the swimming hole and dived in, staying underwater all the way to the far end where the waterfall emptied into the pool. Sam barked as he swam around his master a few times before swimming back to the other end of the natural rock pool where Julie was slowly wading in water up to her waist. The three splashed, swam and laughed in the cool, clear water until Sam decided he had had enough, and climbed out, shook the water of himself, then lay under a tree to sleep.

"It's probably lunchtime," Zach announced, and followed Sam out of the water. Grabbing both towels, he handed Julie hers as she exited, and wrapped his around his shoulders. They sat on the rug as Zach dished out their lunch. They both sat facing the rock pool; Zach had placed the helmets between them. Later, lying on the rug in the warm sunshine with their backpacks as pillows, and with a mug of hot chocolate each, Zach's only thought was how great his life seemed to be right at that point in time.

Julie's question interrupted his thoughts. "I want to ask you something. Do you find me attractive?"

"That's a funny question... but yeah, I do. Why?" Zach spluttered.

Julie took a deep breath, "Because we've known each other a few weeks now. We've met up or been out a couple of times, and you haven't once made any sort of a move on me. You haven't even tried to hold my hand!" A short pause, then she continued, "Are you not interested? Or do you prefer your women younger, like Chelsea? Or are you just not interested in women any more since your wife died? Or perhaps you've turned gay?"

At Zach's laugh Sam lifted his head from his spot in the shade, but laid it down again when he saw that there was no danger to be seen anywhere. Still laughing, Zach tried to put Julie straight.

"I haven't made any sort move on you because I'm not a sleaze, and I didn't want to show any disrespect. I've been out of action for so long I'm a bit rusty -- I'm not sure I know how to chase anyone anymore. Besides I'm really your landlord, and I don't want to compromise that in any way. As for being interested in women, all I can say is definitely! After all, each time I visit the busy part of the beach in summer the first thing I do is the check the female alphabet." Zach explained his comment when he caught Julie's questioning look, "I look to see whether the women have natural A-, B-, or C-cups, or if they are sporting surgically enhanced D, E, F, or G's." Their combined laughter appeared to relax the tension. She playfully punched him, still chuckling as she accused him of secretly checking out her B-cups.

Zach continued, "And as for ages, all I can say is that it's not about the age, but what's between the ears that really matters. And as for gay, no. The only nude male body I see with any regularity other than my own has large paws attached and is currently asleep in the shade over there." The last comment was punctuated by a loud groan from Sam, followed by a soft yelp as he dreamt of chasing ducks on the lake. This brought a fresh bout of laughter from both of them.

"So if you can't remember how to chase women, how do you feel about women chasing you?" Julie's question brought an embarrassed flush to Zach's face. Without realising it Julie's hand had inched closer to his and was now only inches away.

Zach took a couple of seconds to think before he responded, "Like I said, I'm technically your landlord, and don't want to do anything to muck that up."

As she rolled onto her right side to face him Julie's response surprised him, "Too easy! You're not really my landlord; you are the landlord of my business. Chelsea and I just happen to live on the premises."

"Yeah, about that...." He started, but her raised hand quickly cut him off.

"Just before we moved here I bought into a franchise. Provided you don't mind I'll be conducting my online business from the small bedroom at the back of the cottage. Nothing sinister, it's all legitimate. I won't say anything more, but I'll show you later when we get back. Most of the gear is being delivered next week, and I should be up and running by the week after. It won't earn me millions, but it will earn just enough to let us continue to live comfortably." Then with a twinkle in her eye, she placed her hand on his and said her most mocking tone, "Oh please Mr Landlord, I can't afford to pay the rent this month. Is there anything I can do to make things right?"

Zach just stayed on his back and chuckled as he closed his eyes. He felt Julie's hand move up his arm, then travel across his lower chest. She sat up and moved the helmets out of the way, then lay back down on her side snuggled up to him, but this time with her left leg draped over his. She leaned her face over his and gave him a soft warm kiss. Zach responded to the kiss with one of his own, and at the same time he could feel a new response coming from lower in his body as the lump in his racing bathers began to grow. Julie could also feel his slowly growing penis against the inside of her left thigh. Her left hand slowly traced the line made by the hair from his chest down to his belly button and beyond, inching ever closer to the top of his racing tights. She raised herself on her right elbow and spoke quietly, "Do you want me to go on?"

Julie took Zach's lack of response as permission to continue. She sat up and reached for the drawstring of his tights, untying them with quick tug. She then slowly pulled them off, with a little help from Zach as he lifted his hips. She lay back down with her head resting on his flat stomach, slowly massaging and teasing his penis to its full hardness before moving her head lower to engulf the engorged muscle in her warm moist mouth. Zach could only moan quietly as he pushed in and out between her lips. At one point he thought he might have pushed too hard when she suddenly sat up. He was about to apologise when Julie just winked and smiled as she removed her own bathing suit, and returned to her task, but this time on her left side so as to bring her lower body closer to Zach's hands to give him access to her as well.

He quickly examined parts of her that he had not seen until that moment. He saw that she was trimmed to a neat narrow landing strip, and had two small tattoos, one inside the point of each hipbone -- a flying bird on the left and a butterfly on the right. He reached out to stroke her breasts, then lightly pinched her nipples, excited by the soft moan that escaped her sucking mouth. As he moved his hand lower down her body, she moved her hips closer, raising her upper leg to encourage a greater intimate contact. He found that her outer lips were wet, so that he was able to slide first one, then two, then three fingers into her vagina without any difficulty. Her hips slowly pushing upwards to meet his fingers told him she was very aroused. With her mouth and hands working their magic on his stiff penis, his own level of arousal was not too far from reaching its peak. In order to distract Julie and give himself a moment of rest to draw out the intensely pleasurable experience he asked her about the bird tattoo. Julie broke stride just long enough to say, "It's a swallow... and it's there because I do!" returning immediately back to her task at hand. This was too much for Zach, and he exploded in Julie's mouth. But she was up to the task and eagerly swallowed most of his cum in a single gulp, licking up the tiny dribble that escaped onto his thigh before swallowing that as well.

As Zach looked at Julie's beaming face, he smiled apologetically, "You're not there yet..." She calmly replied that it was fine, he could help her finish later that night. Then she gently stood up, helped Zach to his feet, and hand in hand walked until they were chest deep in the clear water of the rock pool in order to rinse themselves off, but interspersed with several bouts of kissing, cuddling and playful splashes.

With everything packed away, and clothed back in their tracksuits, Zach and Julie continued their steady circumnavigation of the lake on the quad, but this time with her arms hugging his waist firmly. Sam alternated between racing ahead to examine bushes and following behind. A final stop at the spot on the shore directly opposite the cottage and Annie's Dream took Julie's breath away. Zach pointed to the small rock outcrop just below where they were, and explained that it was his turnaround point when he swam each week. Julie told him that she had done some swimming during her university days, so perhaps after a few weeks of reconditioning she might join him and Sam, provided they didn't show her up too much. A little further Zach pointed out the town and the main landmarks that she was already be familiar with, but without stopping.

At their arrival back at the cottage Julie suggested dinner at her place, but she could only offer leftover pasta. Zach suggested a simple chicken salad since they had eaten quite well at lunch, bringing a playful nudge from Julie. He suggested that he had everything they needed up the hill at his house. Julie accepted his suggestion, but insisted on they eat at the cottage so that she could give him her 'special' guided tour. So while she remained at the cottage to take a quick shower and to tidy the kitchen and the rest of the house, he roared up his driveway in a race with Sam. Within thirty minutes he had showered and changed, and was heading back down the drive with a large tote bag in the front carry box containing smoked chicken raided from his fridge, various ingredients from his vegetable garden for the salad, a bottle of homemade salad dressing, a bottle of German white wine, and a small bag containing Sam's dinner.

They prepared the simple meal side by side in small cottage kitchen, then sat out on the porch in the warm evening light to eat their meal washed down with Zach's excellent white wine. As they ate Sam trotted over from his corner to the couple sitting together on the settee and licked Julie's knee. Zach informed her that she was now elevated to the status of being allowed to pat him. With moist eyes, she knelt down and gave Zach's faithful companion a hug and kiss on his wet nose, followed by a treat of some skin from the smoked chicken.

With dinner over, and small handful of dishes done, it was time for the grand tour of the cottage. There was an ongoing air of mystery about Julie's online business, and she insisted that it would all be revealed last of all, but Zach could not help thinking there might be more to this mystery even after it was revealed. The tour started with her bedroom, the largest of the three and located at the front of the cottage. Julie had her large king-sized bed placed so that she could catch the view of the lake out the front window if she sat up in bed. She had a large dresser in the corner, but added that a new smaller one with a mirror was to be delivered in a few days time. Beyond the dresser was the small walk-in wardrobe half filled with her clothing, shoes, and various other female items. The few cartons along one wall suggested that the unpacking was not quite finished yet. The second bedroom -- obviously Chelsea's -- was slightly smaller, but had a similar layout, except faced out the side of the cottage so the view of the lake was partly obscured by a stand of trees over the side fence and the houses further down the street and across the road. The next room was the combined bathroom-toilet-laundry. Because the cottage was over fifty years old there was only one bathroom in the house, so both women had to share the facilities.

Taking Zach's hand, Julie led him through the kitchen to the last bedroom at the back of the cottage. The closed door had a sign taped to it, the writing on the sign was printed in large red lettering on A4 paper in a plastic sleeve that read -- Nightmoves Ltd. She let him open the door and walk in first, switching on the light as he entered. Zach saw a few large cartons neatly stacked one or two high along three walls, some opened but with their flaps down, others still sealed. The fourth wall by the door had a desk against it with a desktop computer, an office chair, a small filing cabinet, and various bits and pieces one might expect to find in any office -- phone, stapler, pins, etc.

Julie steered him to wards the nearest cartons, inviting him to lift up the lowered flap and take a look. The carton was filled with a variety of smaller boxes that contained sex toys of different shapes, sizes, and colour. Julie explained that Nightmoves was an online business that specialised in adult sex toys, sexy women's lingerie, and sexy costumes. She had just bought into the franchise -- one of the conditions of the franchise was that there could not be any other Nightmoves operator within a one hundred mile radius. The parent company was her only opposition and it was located back in the city over two hundred miles away. Her territory would cover all the towns within the local region, and provided there was an adequate courier service at a reasonable cost, she could extend as far as she wanted in the direction away from the city. She explained the simple basics of the business -- she bought her products at cost from the parent company which held the distribution rights, and sold them to her customers with the recommended markup. As online orders came in they were filtered by territory, so any from within her territory were automatically forwarded to her to deal with. On average, she expected to make between thirty to fifty percent straight profit on each item sold. She had an added responsibility of running any sex toy parties within her territory, where she would demonstrate all manner of toys, sexy lingerie, and costumes to the women at the party through a series of party games. She explained that the mother of the girlfriend Chelsea was visiting was the franchise owner, and had suggested this as a lucrative business that she could buy into, especially as it would help keep courier delivery costs to customers down. She would also need to occasionally make the long drive to the city in order to look at new ranges in products, and that would give her a chance to visit Chelsea and her girlfriends in their flat once they were back studying.

Zach had remained quiet and contemplative while Julie explained her business. When she asked him what he thought, his only comment was about trying to run the business out of cartons. She informed him that it wouldn't be a problem by the end of the week as storage shelves were being delivered in a couple of day's time, together with another table for wrapping the orders for shipping. Looking Zach straight in the eye, she took his hands and asked, "Are you bothered by my new business in any way?" Zach's response of a gentle kiss on her forehead told her he wasn't.

Pulling him out of the room by his hand she said with a giggle, "And you know the best part? I get one of each toy free for my own use so that I can answer any customer queries that come in online or at parties about inventive ways to use them, or if I carry a better product in my range that might be better suited to what the customer is after." She led him to her bedroom, where she lay him down on the bed with his head towards the windows, then sat astride his hip. "Now, about this afternoon... I never got there, and I want to get there at least once tonight!"

Zach blushed embarrassingly, "I may or may not be able to help. I'm usually a one shot wonder, and it's been so long, there might not be anything left in the tank!"

Julie's laugh helped to relax the situation. "There might not be anything in your tank, but I know there's a lot in the tanks of these babies..." She reached down the far side of the bed and pulled a large padded tote bag up alongside his hip. Emptying out the contents, Zach saw it was filled with a large selection of the toys he had seen in the other room. "Without toys, I might get there once. With toys I could get there up to five times!" she giggled.

Julie remained sitting astride his waist, and began to undress both of them, starting with his clothes first, then her own. Once they were both naked, she picked out a small selection of toys, pushing the rest onto the floor along with the tote bag. "Just join whenever you want if you think your tank has refilled!", her voice starting to deepen with arousal as she slid down his legs and took a position at the top of the bed with her back resting against the bed head, and her legs wide open and bent at the knees.

Intently watching at Zach's face, she started with a thumb sized, black vibrating bullet, holding it in her palm and slowly rubbing it against both nipples, then around each breast, and slowly working her way down to the area just below her navel. He followed the bullet as it alternated between the swallow and butterfly tattoos, then slowly moved to her thin landing strip, where it pressed into the soft flesh for a few brief seconds before eventually travelling lower. He could feel his breathing quicken as he looked up at Julie's face, seeing her eyelids half closed as the bullet reached the outer lips of her vagina. Her legs slowly opened wider and her hips began to slowly push into the angry humming object cupped in her fingers. She began a steady moaning as her hips gyrated with slowly increasing force. He was surprised to feel his own penis hardening as he watched transfixed at the beautiful spectacle unfolding before him. Julie suddenly gestured with her other hand towards a long, thin purple vibrator made of silicon. Zach got the message and passed it to her. Keeping a steady contact between angry bullet and her clitoris, she switched the purple toy on with her other hand, then slowly guided it below the bullet to slide it steadily into her now wet vaginal passage.

Zach was aware of the drops of pre-cum slowly oozing from the tip of his penis, but didn't dare take his eyes from the amazing scene in front of him. He moved his hand to gently rub the rigid muscle between his thighs, and could feel some of the drops from its head dampen his palm. Julie's moans began to grow louder and more urgent, her hips now pushing back with a greater intensity against the combined effects of the bullet and vibrator. A sudden yelp, followed by a jerking movement of her thighs signified her climax. As her movements softened, her eyes opened fully again, and looking up at Zach's face, she breathed a loud sigh. "I'm there! How are you? Want to help me go there again?" His only response was a quick nod. "Choose a toy, we'll make it interactive!" she giggled.

Julie smiled broadly when Zack chose a wider pink vibrator with an angled knob at the end, informing him that it was a good one. Putting aside the bullet, she invited him to come up closer to her and to rest his head on her navel. Once he was comfortable she started moving her hips in response to the buzzing purple toy still inside her. Following her instructions, he turned his toy on and put its pink vibrating knob against her outer vaginal lips and clitoris where the bullet had previously been, noting how she shuddered deliciously when skin and toy made contact. With her spare hand she reached over to her nightstand and felt around in the top drawer until she found the bottle of lubricant she always kept there. He watched as she dripped several drops onto his toy and around the general area of her fleshy tissue, then rubbed it all over her outer lips. At her whisper "Change!" he took hold of the purple vibrator as she eased it out, while she took the pink one and pushed it in with its knob pointing upwards as deep as she could. After a few seconds she gently pushed his purple one away, and taking hold of the top of his head, pressed his face into her groin with a single instruction, "Lick me!"

Mang0nel
Mang0nel
142 Followers