A Second Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mang0nel
Mang0nel
142 Followers

Zach did as he was ordered, and lapped at her wet outer lips, occasionally sucking the clitoris, sometimes licking at the contact point between the mouth and the pink vibrator. Her grinding was getting stronger, so that it was harder to maintain pinpoint contact. With a sudden unexpected movement, Julie pulled the vibrator out and pulled his face into her crotch as hard as she could as she threw her head back in orgasmic ecstasy. All Zach could do was lick as a little shot of fluid flowed from her pouting vaginal lips.

As she came down from her climax, she chuckled as she looked down at the top half of a face seemingly wedged between her thighs. With a warm smile, she pulled Zach up alongside her, and gave him a long, open-mouthed kiss, tasting herself on his lips and tongue.

"OK Mr 'One Shot Wonder', what about you?" She looked down and saw that Zach was almost fully rigid. Cupping his testicles in one hand and holding his stiffening shaft she took the bullet she had earlier discarded, and switched it on at full strength, holding it against his knob. The vibrations went through his entire body. He felt like someone was gripping the other end of the penis muscle somewhere deep behind his navel. She moved her hand so that she now held the bullet at the base of his shaft, then moved down the bed to engulf the end of his penis in her moist mouth. Once she thought she had him fully hard, she climbed onto his hips again, easily sliding her wet vagina down his erect muscle. Holding the bullet at the point where their bodies were joined, she rode up and down until she felt another climax begin to build. She grabbed the purple knobbed vibrator and pushed that into the tiny space on the opposite side of his shaft, and almost instantly charged into her next orgasm. She could feel that Zach was close from strength of his upward thrusts. Reaching back behind her with the purple vibrator, she pushed the knob in until she could feel it rubbing buzzing against the spot at between the back of his penis and his testicles. This new sensation pushed Zach headlong towards his second orgasm for the day, taking him over the top just as he felt Julie hit her climax.

Both bodies were bathed in a fine coat of sweat, but they didn't care. They both laughed when they realised they had become lovers. Julie slowly climbed off the bed, and after cleaning herself with some tissues, headed towards the bathroom for a shower with Zach following right behind. As they walked out of her bedroom and into the corridor, Sam got up from his spot by the front door and followed, laying down just inside the bathroom door and watched as the two humans playfully washed the traces of the last hour off their bodies.

Dressed again, they sat out on the porch, Julie's head on Zach's shoulder. "You know I haven't seen your place yet? Wouldn't it be nice to do what we just did at your place?"

Zach took a breath. "Yeah, I know, and it would be nice. But if it's OK with you, for now, how about we say you can come and see my place, but we can't do what we just did at my place? Annie's memory is still a big part of Annie's Dream, and it just wouldn't feel right for me. I just need a little time."

As she snuggled deeper into Zach's shoulder, Julie murmured "I understand. Take all the time you need. I'll always be here."

Fifth Meeting

After their double bout of lovemaking the previous Saturday, Zack had decided not to spend the night with Julie, despite her mock pleading invitation. He used the excuse that he wanted to avoid waking her up when he left for his early Sunday morning round of golf with some friends. He also secretly needed time to process things through in his mind. He had woken early on the Sunday morning not totally sure how he felt about Julie against the backdrop of his memories of Annie. He had slight feelings of guilt that he might be dishonouring his memories of his late wife, yet at the same time he felt the lightheaded joy of having found a new love interest. But he also realised from what she said when she explained her business that she was no mental lightweight -- she had a good head on her shoulders, and seemed to know her way around a good business opportunity. By the time he returned from golf it was early afternoon, and he could see that Chelsea was home because the Audi was in the drive. Knowing that there would be a lot of girl talk going on, he thought it safer to give them their space and just text Julie then head for a shower. Her return text informed him that they were going off to look at some furniture, so any potential for an embarrassing encounter was avoided.

On the Monday morning Zach opened his eyes and jumped out of his bed at the sound of his bedside radio alarm clock. A phone call from a builder friend the previous evening asking for his urgent help at a building site in the next town would keep him busy for the next few of days. In fact, it kept him out of the house from early in the morning until early evening right up to the Wednesday. During this period, communication with Julie was light-hearted, and mostly by text on their mobiles, with the occasional voice message thrown in for good measure. His Thursday thus became a frantic catch up day to make up for lost time on a new design project, and kept him up until late to get it back on course.

His Friday morning swim with Sam brought him back to earth as he stroked with a steady rhythm across the lake and back. He had hoped to find Julie waiting on the porch with a hot cup of coffee like she had done before, but there was no sign of movement at the cottage, leaving him no option but to treat Sam to his regular race up the hill. It was midmorning before he saw the first evidence of any signs of life coming from the cottage in the form of a text message from Julie saying he had twenty minutes to tidy the house before the two ladies came up the hill to visit. Zack looked at Sam chewing on a toy by the window, then around the tidy central octagonal main living space, and decided with a wry smile that the dog looked untidier than the house. After a quick check around the tables and other furniture, and with the few dirty dishes loaded into the dishwasher, he was satisfied that all was in order. He had just put the coffee on when there was a knock at the front door, followed by two female voices calling out for him.

"We've come to claim our guided tour!" laughed Chelsea.

"And we want the gold ticket edition, not the cheap one!" Julie added.

Both gave him a hug and kiss on the cheek, then took an arm each, telling him to lead the way. It took over an hour to show them everything, starting with the main octagonal living area with its kitchen and dining space at the back, then up the steps to his spacious loft office, then down again to the master bedroom with ensuite in the right wing, followed by the two spacious but smaller bedrooms and bathroom in the left wing. There were lots of questions and compliments on the internal features and the stunning views from each room. The tour continued into the back yard, and Zach noticed the women seemed to make a bee-line for the shed that housed the spa pool. They hinted that they expected an invitation soon to spend an evening relaxing in there with lots of wine and nibbles.

As they enjoyed coffee sitting in the warm sunshine on his homemade timber armchairs on the back patio, Sam repeated his performance from the previous Saturday. Hardly anyone noticed that he had laid down close to Chelsea's armchair, but as she stretched her bare feet out in front of her onto the tiles, he reached his long nose close to sniff at her calf, then licked it. Julie excitedly explained the significance of the simple act, which brought about numerous pats on Sam's head and hugs around his muscular neck from the younger woman. Grabbing a nearby tennis ball, she ran to the far side of the large grassy back yard to indulge in a long game of fetch-the-ball with the happy dog.

Julie watched them play. "Sam may have to live with us part time after this!" she teased. Zach's grin and grunt said more than any words could have conveyed. She then turned to look him in the eye. Her look softened, "I knew you needed space after last weekend, so I tried to keep out of your way. I desperately wanted to run up here every day and jump on you, but luckily all my storage shelves arrived at the start of the week, and Chelsea and I spent most of the week setting up and unpacking everything. I told Chel everything after she arrived home. She's very happy for us. I just want to make sure that it's still all good between us."

Zach's reply filled her with confidence, "Yeah, we're all good. Thanks for the space, I really needed it. I'm not sure which shook me more: that we became lovers so quickly, or that I was able to cum twice in one day! I haven't managed to do that in since the first year of our marriage." Zach deliberately avoided mentioning Annie's name, in case it made Julie feel awkward. They both laughed at his last comment.

She reached over to touch his hand on the armrest. "I know our relationship will really only happen at the cottage for now, and I'm fine with that. I'd love to be able to spend the night with you up here at your place, but we can let that happen when you think the time is right." Then she squeezed his hand.

She looked away towards Chelsea busy playing with Sam, as if to deliberately avoid his gaze, "I still have more to explain to you, but that will have to wait until later... maybe this afternoon. We've got to head back down to the cottage soon, we've still got some work to do to get everything ready for the start of my new business on Monday. How about you come down at around four?" With a murmur of agreement from Zach, Julie stood up, called out to Chelsea, and they were gone, leaving him in the company of a panting dog with a wet tennis ball.

Unsure of what this was all about, Zach walked down the hill at the appointed time with Sam trotting along at his side and a bottle of red wine cradled in the crook of his arm. In order to be prepared for any situation, he had dressed casually in cargo trousers and a light knitted top. His knock on the front door went unanswered, so carefully turning the handle he entered, but not before telling Sam to lie down in his usual corner on the front porch. He could hear sounds coming from Julie's room, so setting the bottle on the small table in the hallway, he stepped up to the door to the main bedroom and knocked silently. He heard Julie's call to enter, but something in her voice sounded different. As he stepped into her room he stopped short to view the scene before him.

Chelsea was naked and tied spreadeagled on Julie's bed, eyes covered by a blindfold. He could see that she had the same landing strip cut to her pubic hair, but perhaps not quite as wide. He could also see that she had the same two tattoos on her hip, but each one on the opposite side to Julie's. A few sex toys lay scattered on the bed. Zach saw that Julie was sitting naked in a director's chair by the window, facing him as he stood open-mouthed at the door.

She stood up and walked across to him. He could see that they were almost identical in build, perhaps the older woman's hips a bit fuller than her step-daughter's, but only just. "I didn't know how to tell you about this. Chelsea and I are both bi; we've been lovers -- fuck-buddies really -- for the last two years. We both found each other accidentally on an online dating website after we had both come out of bad relationships. After I told Chel about what happened between the two of us last weekend, we decided we want you in both of our lives, but only if you will have both of us. So we dreamt this up to see what you think." She placed her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply, then proceeded to remove all his clothing.

Zach couldn't find his voice. He just stood there as Julie pulled down his boxers, stepping out of them as they reached the floor. She then took him gently by the hand and guided him to the bedside where she gently sat him down level with Chelsea's waist and facing the younger woman's face. She took his hand and placed it on her step-daughter's breast and kept her hand on top of his as she guided it first to the nipple, then across to the other breast. Chelsea's sigh told him she was very much a willing participant in this whole exercise.

Julie then moved to the end of the bed where she knelt between the Chelsea's spreadeagled legs, and slowly lay down, bringing her face up close to the bound woman's pubic area. Alternately watching Chelsea's and then Zach's face, she leaned forward a little more and began to lick at the vaginal lips before her. Chelsea moaned and pushed her hips up and out, seeking greater pressure from the tongue sucking at her core. Zach moved his hand up to Chelsea's neck, then to her face, eventually brushing his fingers past her soft open lips, which suddenly began to suck urgently on his index finger. He felt a sudden movement from the end of the bed, and turned slightly to see Julie pick up and put on a strapon harness with a large flesh-coloured dildo sticking out in front. She drizzled a few drops of lubricant on it, then climbed back between Chelsea's legs and slowly guided the head of the lifelike organ into her wet vagina. She remained in the missionary position, slowly grinding her hips and pubis into those of the younger woman under her, who was in turn pushing back in her own sexual response. She leaned forward to give Chelsea a long open mouthed kiss that ended with each sucking on the other's tongue.

She then whispered in the younger woman's ear, "Do you like looking like a slut in front of Zach? Tell him how much you like it!"

"I love it, I want you to keep fucking me with the strapon while I suck on him!"

Julie turned to look at her male lover's wide-eyed face. "Go on lover, she wants you in her mouth. It's OK, I want you to as well."

Zach's mind was still in a haze, but he did as he was instructed. He got on his knees closer to Chelsea's head, and slowly brought his now hard penis up to her face. A drop of pre-come dripped onto her lips. She licked it off and opened her mouth and lifted her head slightly, searching for the drop's source. Once she found it, she opened wide and engulfed most of his entire organ, then began a steady sucking and bobbing motion. Julie's mouth was close enough that the two women would take it in turns sucking on him, or sometimes both women would simultaneously wrap their lips around his shaft on opposite sides while he pumped it between the four lips on offer to him. All three bodies seemed to be in a swirl of perpetual movement - grinding, pushing, pumping, against a steady sound moaning.

It didn't take long before Zack reached his point of no return, and like he had done with Julie the previous weekend, he exploded into Chelsea's mouth. This time, his cum wasn't swallowed. Instead, Julie leaned forward again and both women shared another long open-mouthed kiss, passing his sperm back and forth a couple of times before sharing it to be swallowed.

Zach sat back on his heels and could barely believe his eyes. Julie slowly pulled out of Chelsea, and took his hand. "OK Mr One Shot Wonder, time for you to sit down and watch until you feel ready to join in again." She led him to the chair she had been sitting in, then turned back towards the still bound younger woman on the bed. Removing the strapon harness, she then set about removing Chelsea's blindfold and releasing the bindings on her ankles and wrists. The younger woman sat up and with a huge smile and a wink, blew Zach a kiss. "Hope you enjoyed that. Hope we didn't shock you too much! It was a bit freaky not knowing where the end of your penis was, but once I found it everything was fine. And I love your taste too!"

Step-mother and -daughter were now on the bed together. They began with gentle stroking of each others breasts, kissing each other gently on the lips, then on the breasts, and slowly their hands explored the lower parts of each others bodies. After several minutes of this, Julie lay on her back with her head towards the top of the bed. Chelsea reversed her position and climbed on top, settling into a 69 position. Both women began to touch and rub the other's vagina, eventually inserting one or two fingers to rub the sensitive wet membrane inside. Their breathing got deeper, and their hips pushed back at each others fingers. Chelsea removed her fingers and began to alternately lick and suck her step-mother's outer lips and suck on her clitoris. Zach assumed Julie must have been doing something similar, judging from the younger woman's reaction. Chelsea then picked up a large black vibrator that Zach had not seen before, and switching it on, inserted it in her step-mother's wet opening. That sent Julie wild, as she began to buck her hips furiously and moan loudly. Zach saw Julie's hand reach for the same purple knobbed vibrator from the previous week. He heard its angry buzz, then heard it get softer, so he knew it had been inserted in Chelsea's vagina. Both women began to buck vigorously, and their moans were interrupted with occasional high-pitched squeals. They hit their climax almost simultaneously, Julie went into her jerking upward hipthrusts first, followed a few seconds later by Chelsea's final downward pushing grind. As they came down from their sexual high Chelsea peeled herself off her step-mother, flipping around so that both women were back facing the same way.

All this time Zach could only sit and watch from the chair, aware of the gradual stiffening muscle between his legs. He had moved his right hand to gently rub it and hold it, and cold feel his own pre-cum dampening the skin between his thumb and index finger. As the women's excitement grew with their approaching climax, so did his. He had to concentrate hard to avoid racing to another orgasm too soon.

Julie looked over and saw that Zach was ready for another bout of fun. Kissing Chelsea deeply, she said "Chel honey, help me attach those restraints to my knees so that my ankles are over my head, and add a couple of pillows under my backside so that I'm riding higher." Once that was done and she was comfortable, she then instructed her step-daughter further, "Now I want you to get on your knees and lick me out and fuck me with any of the buzzers, that way Zach can have a turn with you from behind... Zach honey, climb up on the bed. I think you look ready to play again."

Chelsea half turned to look at Zach over her left shoulder, and with a sweet smile, held her hand out to him, beckoning him to join her on the bed. "Come on sweets, I'd like get a bit of what Julie's been getting too! You can start by sucking me a bit down below first if you like."

Zach smiled weakly, and got up from his chair. Stepping slowly towards the bed, he took the younger woman's inviting hand to be gently pulled onto the bed. He began as she had suggested, laying on his back under her and started licking and sucking as she attended to her step-mother's vagina with a large red vibrator containing rotating beads within the shaft. He could feel Julie's humping movements from his position as she pushed against the noisy buzzing toy. He could also hear her urgent moaning and panting over the top of Chelsea's own moans of pleasure as he sucked on her labia lips and licked at her clitoris. Julie's sudden squeal after a short while told him she had reached another climax. Chelsea's hand reached underneath to the top of his head and pushed him out.

"I'm close, I want you in me, right now!" the younger woman ordered.

Zach slid himself out and turning around, knelt behind Chelsea, entering her with one quick thrust. He could feel he wasn't too far away himself, and pushed with quickly increasing rhythm, which only served to force the younger woman's face harder into her step-mother's crotch. He could hear her sucking and licking away at Julie's vagina, as well as the steady moans coming from both women's mouths. As he reached his final few thrusts, Julie jerked her hips up into Chelsea's mouth one final time and held it there for what seemed like ages. Chelsea, in turn, reached back with her left hand, pulling Zach by his buttock cheek further into her and ground her hips down onto his solid muscle with a loud moan and a cry of "Oh baby, yes!". That pushed Zach headlong into his own orgasm -- with three more pushes he climaxed, exploding deep in the younger woman's vagina.

Mang0nel
Mang0nel
142 Followers