A Second Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mang0nel
Mang0nel
142 Followers

They slowly untangled themselves from each other, releasing Julie's restraints so that all three now lay in the large bed together with Zach in the middle, Julie and Chelsea on either side facing inwards and hugging his arms. After a minute or two Chelsea was the first to move, "I'd better clean myself up a bit before we end up with a wet spot on the sheets the size of the lake." Climbing out, she disappeared down the hall clutching some tissues between her legs.

Julie crawled over on top of Zach, inviting a warm hug in response. "So Mr One Shot Wonder, that's twice now that you've managed to get your second shot in. Maybe there's some life in the old dog yet!" She lowered her face to give him a kiss.

"Couldn't help myself with you two putting on such a great show!" Zach responded, kissing her back.

Looking into his eyes, Julie asked "So are you OK with what just happened? Chelsea is really fond of you. She admitted that she fancied you as a lover, and would really like this arrangement to work. We can sort out how we manage it later."

Zack hugged her tighter, "Well to be honest, I wasn't sure what to think at first, but I could see over the last few weeks that the two of you are very close, and that you have a warm and loving relationship -- granted it's not your regular warm and loving relationship! But I've also started to like what you and I have together. I guess extending it to include Chelsea would be inevitable with the way both of you seem to love and care for each other. And like you say, we can sort out the details as we go."

Just then the younger woman returned to the room, and stood naked at the foot of the bed smiling down at the two similarly naked bodies lying on the bed. Julie rose off the bed, "I'm famished! I'm going to make us all some dinner -- hope you don't mind rice and stir-fry." As she put on a light cotton dressing gown, Chelsea climbed onto the bed, occupying the same position on top of Zach that her step-mother had just vacated.

As she headed out the door Julie smiled at the two bodies embracing on the bed, "You two need to get better acquainted. I'll give you a call when dinner is ready".

"So fill me in on how this all started between the two of you." Zach asked in a half mumbled whisper.

Chelsea explained that for her part, she had been sexually active since she was eighteen, mainly with young inexperienced boys at her university who were also doing their first year. There were mostly heavy petting sessions, and sex a couple of times but always with condoms -- she dreaded the thought of getting pregnant so young. None of the relationships lasted more than a couple of months, mostly because the boys were only interested in the sex, and not her as a person. Then during her second year, she struck up a relationship with a man in his mid-twenties who went to the same gym she did. He seemed to be genuinely interested in her. They always had sex at her house, and only at times when she knew Julie was away. One night he took her out to a bar, and after several rum and cokes, invited her to come over to his apartment, saying that he had something special for her. When she arrived he blindfolded her and led her into his bedroom, where her removed the blindfold and introduced her to his wife, lying naked under a sheet on the bed. He told her that they were happily married, but she was bi, and they liked having threesomes. She was too buzzed from the drinks to feel shocked, and happily undressed and climbed into the bed. It was her first threesome, and it was also her first experience of sex with another woman. They repeated the scene a few times over the next few weeks, and even once experienced being tied down with restraints, but she ended the relationship when things started to get a bit too freaky after he asked the two women to tie him down on the bed and pee on him. She grabbed her clothes and ran out of their apartment, only stopping to dress herself in the lift before catching a cab home. After this episode she realised that she didn't mind the light bondage part, but was really surprised that she enjoyed sex with women as much as with men.

She explained that in Julie's case she had been involved in a few relationships with men, some her age and some quite a bit older. None of them ever seemed to last more than a couple of months. Chelsea could remember being thirteen and laying her bedroom, hearing Julie and her latest man making love in the next room late at night when they thought she was asleep. Then just after Chelsea's fourteen birthday Julie had started dating an older man who seemed nice at first, but turned out to be a real creep. She had found her step-mother crying in the lounge after throwing Mr Creep out when he asked Julie to dress like a school girl after he had seen a school photo of Chelsea. After this Julie became extra vigilant about every man in her life -- at the first sign of any interest towards her step-daughter he was gone, even if the interest seemed genuinely friendly. Then about the time of Chelsea's threesome, her step-mother began a short but intense relationship with a fellow worker. He also seemed really nice, but it ended abruptly when he confessed to her that he was separated, and wanted to try to patch things up with his wife.

She explained that both women felt quite down after their last relationships, and moped around the house unable to find anything to lift their spirits. Without realising it at the time, both seriously considered experimenting with a lesbian relationship to see if that might be a way of finding harmony in their lives. They both tried unsuccessfully to find someone to explore this part of their sexuality with, and so unknowingly registered with an online dating site under false names and without providing photos of themselves at around the same time. They had deliberately kept their ages secret, only stating the age range they were looking for. Both had found each other's description, and without any knowledge of the other's actions, had arranged to meet at a café on the other side the city one evening. Both told the other to look for a woman with a red top, black jeans, and black stilettos.

Although they were both hugely embarrassed when they discovered they were each other's mystery date, the humour of the situation was not lost on them. Once the embarrassed laughter stopped they realised that they needed to talk openly about what had happened to bring them to that point in their lives. They decided after a couple of coffees to continue their conversation in the comfort of their own home. As they sat on the couch they admitted to each other their desire to experiment with another member of their own sex. At that point it seemed natural for them to give each other a warm, loving hug, as if to say each one understood what the other must be going through. As they hugged, they both automatically turned their faces towards each other, and began kissing - at first short kisses with closed mouths, but soon progressing to deep open mouthed, tongue-searching kisses as both of them began to feel their own sexual tension rising. Nothing was said when Chelsea took Julie by the hand and led her into the master bedroom, laying her on the bed and undressing her completely. The younger woman then undressed herself, and lay next to her naked step-mother. They spent several minutes caressing each other, kissing breasts, running their hands from the neck down to the pubis, before step-daughter once more took control of the situation and inverted her position to lie on top of Julie in a 69 position. Although it was only Chelsea's sixth woman-woman sexual experience, she felt quite confident leading the way for her step-mother. Julie seemed quite relaxed, and appeared happy to follow her step-daughter's lead, doing everything she did. That first night they licked and sucked each other to orgasm twice before exhaustion caught up with them. They slept together that night, and have done many nights since, provided the other was not involved with a third party in another relationship. Since that first memorable night, they had adopted the rule that any relationship either one of them had with someone else, whether male or female, was to be an exclusive relationship that operated outside of their own special relationship. In this way they would often have brief relationships with outsiders, but would (and often did) turn to each other when they needed comfort or were in desperate need of sexual release.

Chelsea paused to kiss him softly on the lips. "That's what makes you different -- from day one you treated us both with the utmost respect. I don't know if you realise, but I think Julie is really taken by you in a very big way. She hasn't stopped talking about you since the first time you made love. I haven't seen her so happy in years. And I'd be very happy if you would allow me to call you mine as well!"

As Chelsea finished talking Julie's head appeared at the door. "Not at it again, I hope! Come on you two, dinner's up!" The two new lovers quickly dressed and as they walked hand in hand down the hall into the kitchen, Zach grabbed the bottle of wine he had left on the small table as he walked past. At Julie's insistence, he let Sam into the house, and fed him his food from an old bowl Chelsea passed to him.

As they ate their dinner and sipped on their wine sitting outside on the back porch, Julie looked over at the two people she loved more than anything in the world. She felt a warm tingle between her legs as she watched Zach take a sip of his red wine. He noticed her stare and winked.

Maintaining her gaze on Zach she said to him, but as much to Chelsea, "So what do you think? Is this going to work? How do we make it work?"

Zach saw that both women were watching him intently. "I want to think about this for a bit, but I think it should work. I've been thinking a lot about you Julie, ever since I took you out on the quad, and I haven't thought about anyone so intently since, umm... well, you know. My problem is that I'm your landlord, or as you put it, I'm the landlord of your business -- I'll try not to be the landlord from hell. But what I suggest is that we continue like this for the time being just to make sure that we all feel comfortable with how the relationship is developing. If it still feels right after a few weeks, I'm sure a way forward will show itself."

The Aftermath

Over the next three weeks the Nightmoves business took off after an initially uncertain first few days. Julie was kept busy from Monday through to Friday. As it was still Chelsea's summer break, she enthusiastically helped her step-mother filling orders each day, and to run whatever errands she needed done. Also over that period of time the happy trio of lovers agreed to a routine whereby Zach (accompanied by Sam) came to dinner at the cottage three times a week on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. Once the meal was finished and all the dishes were cleaned, and after a brief rest, the three would retire to one of the bedrooms for a hot session of sex. The mid-week sessions were a single climax affair for Zach, who preferred to save his double climax efforts for the weekends, when he had Sunday to recover before the start of the next working week. For Julie and Chelsea, both had agreed that sharing Zach should be equal and even during the mid-week sessions, so they alternated between each other on who would receive his load. So the weekend sessions became their special time together -- they could take their time and could try out as many different ideas as they felt like.

Towards the end of their Saturday dinner on the third week, Zach made his special announcement. "As landlord I can set the cottage's rental price at whatever I like, so I have decided to reduce it by half." He held his hand up and carried on when he caught Julie about to make a comment, "I'm reducing it because you won't be living here much longer. I'd like both of you to move up the hill with me -- I have plenty of room to spare. I think I'm ready to move on with my life, and I know I would like both of you to be part of it."

It took Julie and Chelsea a few seconds to take in what was just said. With a look and a wink at each other, step-mother and -daughter both grabbed their lover by the hands and pulled him into Julie's bedroom accompanied by numerous kisses and hugs. There they undressed him and each other, then pushed him onto the bed, and celebrated their new living arrangements with a marathon session that included enjoying 69 in every combination, an oral sex daisy chain, and the use of several different sex positions that kept them going until well past midnight.

All three spent the following weekend moving all the women's personal belongings up to the main house. Julie and Chelsea had selected a bedroom each in the left wing of the house, and unpacked their gear into their new rooms. However they knew it was only as a place to keep their clothing and personal effects, and that as a general rule, all three would be sleeping in Zach's bed at night. They would sleep in their own room only when they weren't feeling well, or if the other wanted a special one-on-one night with Zach.

Once they had moved in, the three lovers then worked to rearrange the cottage. Julie's front bedroom was turned into a shop space with all the various items on display for any local customers that wanted to make their purchases in person. Chelsea's bedroom was used for a storeroom for all the cartons of extra stock, and as the mailout room. The spare bedroom at the back was used for storing all of their furniture that they no longer needed since the house had almost everything. The cottage's front lounge was converted into an area for hosting sex toy parties in the evenings, which started off as once a week affairs hosting groups of four to eight ladies, but by the end of the sixth week these evenings had become twice weekly events hosting groups of up to a dozen women.

Early in the morning a couple of days after the women moved in, Zach quietly closed the front door behind him and walked down the driveway with Sam. When he reached the end of the drive he paused to admire the view of the lake, the cottage, and over towards the trees in the distance that indicated the main part of the town. Then he turned to the signpost and unhooked the sign -- Annie's Dream -- slipping it into his back pocket.

He mumbled, "Thanks Annie. I think you would have liked them, and I think they would have adored you." He then turned to walk back up the hill and back to his spot between the two beautiful women lying naked under the sheets in his bed.

Mang0nel
Mang0nel
142 Followers