A Second Meeting: kimberlee Ch. 2

Story Info
kimberlee returns to meet Candice and Mikolas again
3.7k words
4.33
21.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

© JeanPaul 2002. Remember – adhere to 'safe, sane and consensual' practices. Play safe!

kimberlee had spent an empty week after her initial meeting with Mikolas and Candice. she had awoken in the morning lying on the floor of the hotel room alone. The restraints had been removed from her hands, and she was no longer fastened to the bedpost. Mikolas and Candice were gone. she briefly wondered if she had dreamed the entire event, but she knew she hadn't – her body bore the marks of the attentions They had brought to her, and she felt the dull ache of wanting more.

It was now Wednesday, and although she was in a constant state of arousal from the memory of her 'appointment', she refrained from masturbating to orgasm. she could still hear Candice's voice telling her: "These orgasms that We allow you are no longer yours. They belong to Us. Remember to beg permission before you cum, kimberlee."

Was she really 'Theirs'? God, she wanted to be. she wanted to email Them, and tell Them of her need. she wanted to experience more – was there really more? Even if there wasn't, she was overcome with the desire to simply serve Them, whatever that service entailed. she wondered if they had friends who were like Them. she found herself fantasizing about living in Their house, serving as Their personal slave, performing not only routine domestic tasks for Them, but being taken and used repeatedly and without warning, being put on display for others and shared with them. her fantasies were out of control, but she knew that this was exactly what she now wanted.

For what must have been the hundredth time, she went and checked her email. her heart leapt – a message from Them! her fingers trembled as she hit 'open'.

kimberlee:

We found you to be satisfactory, but in need of much more training. As a slave, you have potential, and We would like to explore this further. If you wish to submit again, be at the Walmart near your home Friday evening at 6:00 p.m. sharp. Park in the extreme northeast corner, and stay in your car until We arrive to pick you up. Keep your eyes down, and do not look up. I will knock three times on your door window, at which time you will close your eyes and I will guide you to Our car where you will be blindfolded. We will take you to Our home where you will undergo intense training in satisfying Our needs and desires until 6:00 p.m. Sunday, when We will return you to your car.

you need only wear what you wore when you first met Us. Nothing more, nothing less. Do not bring ANYTHING with you.

Answer this email, agreeing or disagreeing to these terms, by 6:00 p.m. Thursday. If you choose to reject this proposal, We will leave you alone. you will never hear from Us again.

Mistress Candice

she closed her eyes and allowed the excitement to wash over her. she could see Candice's words floating before her: "if you wish to submit again" "you will undergo extreme training in satisfying Our needs and desires."

An entire weekend! It was all she could do to resist immediately satisfying the urge in her pussy, the throbbing in her clit. she could hear Candice's voice. "These orgasms that We allow you are no longer yours. They belong to Us. Remember to beg permission before you cum, kimberlee."

Without even touching herself, kimberlee felt like she was going to cum. she cried out loud "Please Mistress, please!" but of course there was no answer. she lay there, trembling and fighting to bring herself under control. At last, she fell asleep and dreamed wicked dreams of the depravities that she would be subjected to at the hands of Master and Mistress.

Saturday, 6:00 p.m. kimberlee sat in her car at the spot she had been directed to park. her eyes were closed, and her head bowed. she still couldn't believe that she had made it the whole week without an orgasm, and she prayed that They would allow her one quickly – even if just a small one. her need was great, and she knew that her juices had soaked through her dress where she was sitting, waiting. There was no way to avoid it. she hoped They wouldn't be angry.

rap, rap, rap.

The sound echoed like thunder in kimberlee's ears, and she jumped involuntarily, even as she felt the door opening.

"Hello kimberlee," said her Mistress, "you are here as instructed, so I assume that you are ready to submit as directed. Give Me your keys and I will lock your door. I will take your arm, and I will lead you to Our car. Keep your eyes closed….. good slave."

kimberlee allowed Mistress to lead her a very short distance, where she was maneuvered awkwardly into the front seat. Actually, she was maneuvered onto the floor in front of the passenger seat, turned so that she was facing it. kimberlee sensed her Mistress climbing in front of her and sitting so that kimberlee was on the floor between Mistress' legs, facing Her. kimberlee heard the car start as Mistress fitted a blindfold over her eyes.

"Welcome, slave kimberlee," said her Master as the car slipped into gear and pulled away.

"Thank you, Sir", said kimberlee in a shaky voice. she started the short speech she had rehearsed repeatedly since Wednesday. "i am ready and willing to do Your bidding – anything that You and Mistress desire – without complaint or hesitation. i want to be Your personal slave, and all i ask is that You use me completely and without hesitation. That You train me to satisfy Your every need, no matter how small or how …. depraved. That You take me and use me whenever, wherever and in whatever way You wish. And that You discipline me immediately and severely whenever i fail to meet Your expectations. i need to be taught to serve without question. It is my deepest fantasy and desire. i hope that it is Your desire to accept and use me."

kimberlee heard the Master laugh. "Well said, kimberlee. Did You hear that, Candice? We have Our task cut out for Us. We will have to use every bit of Our imaginations to satisfy this one. Do you think that You are up to it?" Master laughed again.

"I think so, Mikolas. In fact, I think I'll start now."

And with that, Mistress lifted Her dress and slid down in the seat, pulling kimberlee's face up tight to Her wet pussy. "Lick Me, kimberlee. Amuse Mikolas and Me while We take you home."

kimberlee heard Master laughing again, this time with Candice. The sound of Their laughter was strangely comforting to her, as was the scent and feel of her Mistress' cunt against her face. As kimberlee settled in to her task, a strange feeling of calm and contentment overcame her. It was as though this was exactly what she had been put on earth to do. For a fleeting moment, she wondered if she had been a slave in a previous life. The thought was indeed fleeting, as she began to concentrate on learning how to please her Mistress in this way.

kimberlee could feel Candice's right hand resting lightly on the back of her head. Out of the corner of her eye, past the loosely fitted blindfold, she could see that Candice's left hand was being held in Mikolas's right as He drove with one hand. The completely casual way that Candice's hand rested on her head was a contrast to the violent face-fucking she had been given during their first meeting. kimberlee felt so safe and comfortable right now, gently lapping at the smooth-shaven cunt before her while she listened to Candice and Mikolas talking to each other as if nothing at all was happening. Again, she felt this strange comfort knowing that she was so insignificant that she could be this close to the couple she adored, without affecting Their feelings toward each other. she was grateful that They honored her in this way.

kimberlee settled in to exploring her Mistress' wonderful pussy. At first, she was worried that she would not do this properly, since Candice was the first woman to have ever taken her. Then she realized that she was a slave, and that her Mistress would direct her if She wished something different. That thought brought further comfort to kimberlee.

kimberlee simply began to nuzzle, lick, suck and kiss her Mistress' cunt the way she thought she might like it done to her. It certainly seemed to work, as she heard Candice sigh and shift her position to give her more access to the inner folds of Her pussy, and to Her clit.

kimberlee loved the taste and texture of Her inner lips, and she found that she could make Her shudder periodically by running the point of her tongue up the length of Candice's slit and then swirling it around Her hard clit. And she was fascinated by the way Candice's clit would pulse and swell periodically. The feeling of Mistress' clit doing this against her tongue was better than anything she had ever experienced. she closed her eyes behind the blindfold and concentrated on making it pulse and swell.

Just as she thought she had it figured out, Mistress shifted again. She slid even further down in the seat, and put Her feet up on the dashboard. kimberlee wasn't sure what was expected, and shifted her position slightly so that she could get her tongue back on the swollen clit in front of her face. As she was leaning down to Mistress' clit, She put both hands on her head and redirected her attentions lower. Mistress gently pulled kimberlee's head forward, until kimberlee realized that She wanted her to lick Her asshole.

kimberlee had heard of rimming, but had never done it before – and certainly not to a woman. Nevertheless, she didn't hesitate, and promptly began to lick around the small, brown puckered opening. The taste was interesting, sort of musky, earthy almost. To her surprise, it was not at all offensive. In fact, kimberlee quickly found that Mistress' was very excited by the feel of her tongue there. Encouraged, kimberlee made her tongue into a point and tentatively prodded the center of Her asshole. Mistress' ass cheeks clenched, indicating Her pleasure, and at the second prod of her tongue, She moaned and bucked Her ass tighter against kimberlee's probing tongue. she was settling into a rhythm that was obviously pleasing to Candice when Mikolas interrupted.

"Candice," He complained, "I don't mind You having Our slave stick her tongue up Your asshole while I'm driving, but it's rude to moan so loudly while I'm trying to carry on a conversation with You!"

Mikolas laughed loudly at His wit, but Candice shifted her legs and gently pushed kimberlee away from Her ass. "You're right Mikolas," She chuckled. "How rude of Me. I'll wait until I can spread out more and teach kimberlee how to eat My asshole properly. But I must say, she does a wonderful job as it is. You really have to try her. You'll love that tongue up that hairy asshole of Yours. And I can't wait to watch. Maybe You could have her do that while You're fucking Me doggy style – I'll bet You'd cum in no time!"

"Gee, Candice, give a guy a break. I'm as hard as a rock from watching and listening to You getting head, and talking like that will just make Me want to pull over and fuck You right now! We'll never get home!"

Candice laughed aloud. "Better keep Your eyes on the road, Mikolas. I think We need to get kimberlee home and into training."

kimberlee sighed, fully content. If only her Master or Mistress would order her to cum ……

kimberlee felt the car slow and turn. she hoped they were 'home'. The car stopped, and the engine was switched off.

"W/we're here, kimberlee," said her Mistress. "I'll help you inside."

Mistress opened the door and helped kimberlee out. kimberlee was led slowly up two steps, across a porch and through a door. she heard the door close, and felt fingers removing the blindfold. The light inside the house, although subdued, hurt her eyes. she closed them and turned her face down.

"Very good, kimberlee," said Mikolas, "you will keep your eyes down at all times unless instructed otherwise. Now, follow Me."

kimberlee followed Mikolas through a hallway and into a kitchen. He led her over to a cupboard and explained to her that this was the bar. "Do you know how to mix drinks, kimberlee?" He asked.

"Well, yes, Sir. i hope that You would show me how to make them exactly as You like them, though."

"I'd prefer to simply tell you when I don't like them, and show you then. Before you mix drinks for Candice and I, you need to remove your dress. you will usually be naked while in the house, and often when you are outside the house. you will at all times be available to Mistress and I, and to anyone else that We choose. Strip now."

kimberlee quickly pulled her dress over her head, and lay it on the counter.

"Now, when you are standing or sitting, kimberlee, you will always keep your legs apart. Do you understand?" Mikolas didn't wait for an answer before continuing. "In this way, you are showing Us that you are always available to Us."

kimberlee moved her feet apart, and felt the cool air on her wet pussy. she was ashamed that her inner thighs were soaked with her juices. Mikolas stepped closer, and thrust His hand up between her parted legs. His fingers sought out her opening, and probed her wetness. kimberlee thought that her legs would give out as He fingered her hard clit.

"so, My little slut. your juices tell Me that licking your Mistress' cunt and asshole excited you. Do you always get this wet?" He asked as His fingers continued their teasing exploration of her pussy.

"Not like this, Sir. i am so excited at being here and serving You and Mistress that i can't help myself."

kimberlee feared she would cum if Mikolas kept this up much longer. It had been a whole week, and she had done nothing but fantasize about this. "Please, Sir – may i cum, Sir?"

"Not yet, little one. Surely you can contain yourself for a few minutes."

kimberlee bit her lower lip, and fought off the impending orgasm even as her legs began to shake uncontrollably. Just as she thought she couldn't take it any longer, He withdrew His hand. kimberlee needed to cum so badly, she thought she would not last an instant if He so much as touched her anywhere else.

"Follow Me, kimberlee," her Mistress commanded, laughing, "I will show you where you will be sleeping." Kimberlee lowered her head and followed Mistress upstairs. she was led into a wonderful bedroom which she instantly realized must belong to Candice and Mikolas.

Dominating the room was a very high, king-size bed. kimberlee had never before seen such a bed. It had four solid posts and the headboard and footboard were made of wrought iron. The bed was covered with lots of pillows, and was covered with a grey, white and blue patterned comforter.

Plants hung from the ceiling on either side of a huge window that overlooked the grounds and the surrounding forests. kimberlee was surprised to notice that the property was atop a mountain! The view was incredible, and the property was obviously very private.

Antique chests and dressers completed the furnishings in the room. Two dressers were topped by large mirrors mounted on adjustable swivels. kimberlee wondered what scenes had been reflected in those mirrors – if only they could replay the scenes they had witnessed.

Mistress stood and watched kimberlee taking in the room. Then She led her to the ensuite, and again kimberlee was amazed. This was a large area, the central focus of which was the raised Jacuzzi tub from which you could see the view directly through another large window. The area was again decorated with hanging plants, but also included original artworks and lots of interesting bricabrac. A shower stall, toilet area and large vanity with a mirrored wall completed the ensuite.

Once again kimberlee was led back into the master bedroom, and then into another adjoining room. This was a very sizeable walk-in closet that contained more clothes than kimberlee had ever seen before.

"you will sleep in here when We wish you to, kimberlee," said Candice. She then turned and kimberlee followed Mistress back into the bedroom. "And at other times, you will sleep here," She said, pointing under the king-size bed. kimberlee's heart skipped a beat. The thought of being restrained and forced to sleep beneath Master and Mistress, where she could hear every sound They made, excited her. she knew that it would be an honor to be able to sleep so close to Them, where she would be instantly available to serve Them in any way They chose. she just hoped that They did in fact want her enough to use her without thought or hesitation. she resolved instantly that she would prove to Them that Their uninhibited use of her body – her face, mouth, breasts, ass, cunt or any part of her They desired – was her utmost place in life.

Mistress exited the master suite, and headed back downstairs. kimberlee followed.

"Did you show her where she would be sleeping, Candice?" asked Mikolas.

"Yes, I did, and I explained to her that if she was very, very good, she could sleep under our bed."

"And did You explain what 'good' was?" chuckled Master.

"No, I didn't, Mikolas. I know that You'll teach her the difference between good and bad in ways that I could never match. Maybe We should start that process right now."

kimberlee felt a twinge go through her body from her clit to her nipples. she wanted to be used, right now. she wanted to be shown how to please Them. she craved that sense of loss of control; control that she was so willing to give up to these people – people she had met only once before. she wanted to begin training. Anything. Just let Them focus on her and lavish Their attention on her.

"Come here, kimberlee," ordered Candice, "I am going to explain to you how to make Our favorite drinks. I will explain once, and then you can mix them and bring them to Us outside, through that door," She pointed.

Candice explained how to mix the drinks, and kimberlee tried to pay attention. Before she could ask any questions, Mistress had gone outside. kimberlee made the drinks, hoping that it was done correctly, and then balanced the glasses on the silver tray and went out the door to the deck off the dining room. Master and Mistress were sitting on wicker chairs and discussing plans for alterations to the landscaping. kimberlee approached Master first.

"Your drink, Master," she said, holding the glass out to Mikolas.

"Not right, kimberlee," said Mikolas. kimberlee's heart sank.

"Do not say anything. Do not touch My glass. Bend over when you serve Me, and hold the tray out so that I do not have to reach too far for it. If I do not see you, simply wait until I do. Never interrupt. you will always serve this way – particularly if We have guests. In the case of guests, you will always serve The Doms and Dommes first. I don't care whether you serve Doms before Dommes – they are both equal in My eyes. you will serve Me after all Dommes and Doms have been served. Then you will serve the submissives. Again, I don't care whether you serve males before females. Do you understand?"

kimberlee curtsied, and whispered "Yes, Master."

"I love that curtsy, kimberlee!" exclaimed Mikolas, "Do it again, this time in front of Candice."

kimberlee bowed down in front of her Mistress and offered Her the remaining drink. When Mistress had taken it, kimberlee curtsied gracefully.

"Perfect, kimberlee. you have pleased Me. As a reward, you may lay down here in front of Us while We discuss the landscaping. Lay on your back with your legs bent, pulled up and wide apart. I will refer to this position as 'prone', and you will assume it whenever and wherever We tell you to. your hands are to be behind your head, fingers interlocked, unless you are instructed specifically otherwise. your eyes are to be closed. Do you understand?"

kimberlee simply nodded and curtsied, which brought a smile to both Master and Mistress.

"Prone, kimberlee," ordered Mikolas.

12