A Second Meeting: kimberlee Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

kimberlee dropped to the deck, arranging herself as Mikolas had directed. she was careful to ensure that her pussy was facing Them.

"Very good, kimberlee. Now, always remember that you are doing this so that We can see your cunt. It is important that you display yourself with that in mind. Now, take your hands and hold your labia apart so that We can see Our clit clearly. Do NOT touch Our clit."

kimberlee moaned as she carefully spread herself open to the gaze of the two Dominants. she felt her juices flowing from her cunt, running down and into the crack of her ass.

"Look, Mikolas," said Mistress, "the little slut is soaking wet and her clit is so swollen. I bet she'd love to feel that big cock of Yours up inside her."

kimberlee was mortified as she heard Mistress continue, almost in the same breath.

"But really, don't You think the landscaper should move the flowering cherry more to the side of the yard?"

Master laughed again. "Candice, give the poor little slave a break! At least tell her she can masturbate until she feels the need to beg for release!"

Candice and Mikolas roared with laughter.

"I love You, Candice" chuckled JeanPaul.

"And I love You, Mikolas."

12