A Second Meeting With Mrs. Bisby

Story Info
Fling between young man and older divorcee continues.
1.4k words
4.45
67.1k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs. Bisby's divorce case was getting uglier all the time. Her husband, Dave, a police officer, was looking for anything her could use to make himself look like less of an ass, and that ended any more late night swims. Her lawyer said she had to avoid anything that even looked improper to maintain the upper hand in any court actions, and with Mr. Bisby's police friends she was basically under lock down.

Our one night together, some weeks ago, was still fueling my daily masturbation fantasies. I could still feel the weight of her full breasts in my hands, the feel of her nipples stiffening under my lips, the taste of her sex, and I wanted to experience all those and more.

The only time it seemed we met was when we both took our garbage out on Wednesday evenings for the next day's morning pick up.

"He's being a total asshole," she said as she sat out the garbage bags. "I can't even go t the damn grocery store without having a cop car drive past as I park and leave."

"I'm sorry," I said, as I watched her lean over her cleavage on display in a sundress. "Looking better than ever," I said. She blushed slightly. "You are such a boobie boy."

I only grinned. "I know a good thing when I see it."

"Don't think I'm not thinking of you," she almost whispered. "That night was very special to me."

"Me too. I think of it all the time. I'd give almost anything to have it happen again."

"That's sweet of you to say, and I would love to be with you, even though I think we both know it would only be for a little while, but I know he's having be followed and watched."

"I want you so bad," I said. "We have to think of something.

"I know. I miss being with you too. We'll think of something."

I met her in the alley the following week with a plan.

I explained to her the next time she went grocery shopping that I'd have already shopped for her and have the grocery cart put aside in the back. I'd worked there in high school and knew the store. She woud park in front, go in the store and immediately walk out the back, near the loading docks, into my car. We'd sneak her back into the store the same way.

"We can't go to my house. The neighbors would see and who knows if Dave has anyone watching it."

"We can't go to my house either. My parents are home."

She laughed.

"What?" I asked.

"I feel like a teenager trying to sneak out. It's kind of exciting in a way.

"So where can we go?" I asked. She said she knew a spot.

Our plan was in place and we put in action. I shopped off a list she had put together and stahed the cart near the employee break room. She'd only have to grab a few perishables and go to check out. As I began to move my car to the back of the store, I watched appreciately as she walked in the front of the grocery store. She wore a tank top and short, but not unlady-like khaki skirt. Her breasts looked wonderful, high and full as she walked. Their slight bounce instantly began to have an impact on me. Mrs. Bisby seemed so much younger than just few months ago. Her dark hair looking loose and and free in the moonlight.

She walked out the back of the store, got in into my car and kissed me and then ducked down. I drove past a man I recognized as an off duty policeman. He merely waved, and I smiled to myself knowing we'd gotten away with it so far.

We drove a few miles out of town. My arms was around Mrs. Bisby and I let it slide down to soflty touch the outer curve of her breast, and she responded by giving my crotch a soft pat. 


"Think you can hold him back until we get there," she asked.

"I'll try, but I'm sure once we're there, my cock will be totally out of my control.

"Mmm I hope so," she responded. "I can't believe how horny I've been."

My cock twitched as she had her hand on me.

"Oh my. Turn here, she said. It was a barely visible path on a back road. I didn't know it, but she explained it was the long driveway of a farm house that had burned down years before.

The gravel path was just a remnant but went back almost 1/4 mile off the road. I turned down the old lane driving back almost as far as I could and then killed the lights. There was nothing but the moon to light the inside of the car, and she looked beautiful in its glow.

"We don't have a lot of time, " she said. "Dave's cop friends may not be Columbo, but they aren't total idiots either. They'll know if I'm gone too long. Mrs. Bisby leaned over and kissed me hard. "I've missed you much. I need this."

She straddled my lap, and I pushed her tank top up and kissed her breasts. She moaned slightly and pulled me closer to her wonderful full breasts. My hands unclasped her bra and she laughed at how fast I managed. "Wow...you been practicing or something?"

"You said we didn't have much time," I said and then buried my face in her warm milky bosom, kissing, licking, nipping ever so lightly my lips and tongue working closer to her nipples as I felt her hand move up my leg.

I pulled her nipple deeply into my mouth tugging and I heard her moan. Her hand massaged my cock though my pants, and then worked my jeans and boxers down She raised her bottom off the car seat and I couldn't help myself. I reached under her skirt, grasped her panties at the hip and tore them off. She yelped in surprise and then giggled, kissed me hard and whispered in my ear, "Fuck me, now."

I was a litle shocked to hear her be so blunt, but found her coarseness incredibly arousing.

She moved more, so she was centered on my lap, grasped my cock and guided it to her wetness. She placed her hands on my shoulders and rocked her hips down while I thrust upward...her head tilted back in a sexy arch..."Uhhhhhh. yesss. Ohhhh god yesss."

I felt myself sink deeply into her. She was warm and wet and wonderful. So wanton. So womanly. I kissed her neck and breasts as our hips began to find a rhythm. I felt her hard nipples hot against me.

"I love being inside you," I whispered and swiveled my hips slightly.

"MMMMMmmmm she murmured and felt her squeeze me as her lifted up almost until I was out of her and then slid back down on me.

I held her titghter and ground myself to her and I heard her make a noise that was almost a growl and she moved faster on me. My fingers roamed over her, teasing through her hair, over her shoulder, teasing her nipples only to be replaced with my lips.

The sound, the smell of her, the feel of skin was all perfect to me. My fingers moved down and I teased her clit as I moved deeper and faster inside her. Her hips began to circle and move furiously.

"Ohhh fuckkkk yess. yesss. Fuck me. Fuck my pussy. I need it soo bad. Ohhh yes. Cum with me, cum with me. Please, please, please, CUM IN MY PUSSY."

I couldn't have held back if I'd wanted. I could feel the pulse deep in me, and delicious electrical tickle. I groaned, and WE came together, trembling hard in the darkness and I felt as if the car was spinning. A delicious tingle seemed to fill me afterward in the stillness, and the softness of her smile made me feel more like a man than anything I'd known. I heard her breath, tasted her sweat and felt our selves mix.

"I needed that so bad," she whispered.

"Me too. You are so sexy," I said. "You are such an incredible woman. You deserve so much more than what's happening to you."

She rested her head on my shoulder, kissed my neck a few times. "I know," she said. "You're starting to make me realize that."

We drove back to the rear of the grocery store, her putting herself back together, brushing out her hair and adjusting her clothes the best she could, and the plan all worked to perfection, and we promised one another it would not be out last meeting.