A Second Serving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew what the right response was: "No, Mistress Mary, you did not tell me to move. I apologize." Mistress Sarah, however, was still confused about what was going on. She looked at me, then back at Mistress Mary, who simply stared back at her, waiting for a response. Mistress Sarah realized that things had changed, and slowly and quietly replied, "I am sorry also, Mistress Mary."

A small smile crossed Mistress Mary's lips, as a look of satisfaction crept on to her face. Both Mistress Sarah and I stayed immobile, both of us just staring at Mistress Mary as she released our nipples and backed away. As she did this, she slipped the straps of her bra off of both shoulders, and turned her back to us, saying, "Sarah, undo the clasp of my bra." Again, both of us noticed the change in tone, as well as the dropping of the honorific "Mistress." We realized that the tables had turned, but Sarah seemed mesmerized with Mistress Mary and slowly and deliberately reached up and undid the clasp on her bra. We saw it slip off the front of Mistress Mary and drop on to the floor.

Without turning to us, she said, "I would tell the slave to do this next part, but he seems a little bit tied up at the moment, so Sarah, you will have to do. I want you to reach over and undo the garters from my stockings." Again, Sarah complied, reaching over while not moving off of me and undid the garters on both sides of each stocking. Mistress Mary then rolled each one down her legs, leaving them on the floor near her bra. She then turned toward us, giving us a view of her voluptuous breasts for the first time. Unharnessed, they almost seemed smaller than when they had been encased in her bathing suit or bra. They were quite large, yet had very little sag for such a large woman. Each was topped with a crimson red nipple, equal in proportion to the large size of her breasts. And each nipple was surrounded by a mocha-colored areola, slightly larger in diameter than a silver dollar.

Both Sarah and I just stared at this commanding presence in front of us. She stood there for about a minute, before she reached up and pulled down the garter belt, leaving her standing there in nothing but the red satin and lace panties. The anticipation was gut-wrenching, as both Sarah and I knew what was coming next but were powerless to make it happen any faster. Mistress Mary bent down, and picked up the lingerie that had littered the floor. She slowly walked over to the dresser, folded each piece very neatly, put them in a pile on top of the dresser, and then walked back to the bed. She stood facing us, both of us still staring at her. She spread her legs slightly, put her thumbs in the waist of her panties, and slid them in one motion down her legs. We were presented with the most beautiful shaved pussy I have ever seen, with both the outer and inner labia hanging down and fully visible between her legs. A few drops of moisture could be seen on her labia, confirming to me that Mistress Mary was enjoying this session as much as I was. As much as I enjoyed the view, I could tell that Sarah was enjoying it equally.

Mistress Mary proceeded to pick up her panties, first slightly turning away from us, and bending at the waist. This gave us a close up view of her full ass, two milky white cheeks surrounding a wonderful valley running from below her waist down and under her legs. Her pink pucker was slightly open to us, presaging things that (I hoped) were soon to come. She brought the panties over to the dresser with her other things, folded them and put them on top of the pile. She then went into our toy bag, and got out a blindfold. I was disappointed, because I didn't want to be deprived of the pleasure of looking at her, but I also knew I had no will to resist her. She walked toward us, and I prepared myself by lifting my head from the pillow so she could get the strap behind my head. But to my surprise, she looked at me and said, "No slave, it is not for you. It is for Sarah."

A look of surprise crossed Sarah's face as Mistress Mary placed the blindfold on her, adjusting the strap tightly across her head. After completing this, Mistress Mary got on the bed, straddling my chest, facing Sarah. I was presented with the enticing sight of her ass cheeks just a few tantalizing inches from my face, but I still knew enough not to move until given instruction. I only hoped it would come soon.

I saw that Sarah, who was still impaled on my cock, was breathing quite heavily. Mistress Mary did nothing for a few long seconds, maybe 30, before she reached out and started lightly brushing her nails over one of Sarah's nipples. It was hard for me to see what she was doing, since my view was still largely taken up by her ass cheeks right in front of me. But by turning my head slightly, I could just glance at Sarah's breasts. Now I know from experience that Sarah's nipples are particularly sensitive and responsive, and not surprisingly, they both began to harden and point toward Mistress Mary. This caused Sarah to begin to move around on my cock again, gaining her a quietly, yet firmly spoken admonition from Mistress Mary: "Don't move yet, my sweet." Sarah immediately responded to the command, and sat still again.

Mistress Mary continued her work on Sarah's nipples, alternating between the two of them, and then began to more forcefully squeeze and pull on them. As she did this she edged a bit further back on my chest so that her ass was less than an inch from my chin. I began to catch her scent, a heady mix of the juices that I could feel flowing from her pussy onto my chest, as well as her succulent and sweet-smelling asshole that, even though she had just showered, still had a lovely smell to it. I tried to mentally will her to slide back that last inch, so that I could reach that wonderful present in front of me. But she stayed firmly in the same place for quite some time, teasing me with the treasures just out of my reach.

Sarah continued to respond to Mistress Mary's work, breathing harder and beginning to moan. Mistress Mary again whispered, "Yes, my pet, you enjoy this, don't you?" When Sarah didn't respond, Mistress Mary lightly slapped the side of her breast, saying "When I speak to you, respond to me." Sarah came out of her reverie for a second to reply, "Yes, Mistress Mary, I do like this." "Do you want me to continue, pet?", asked Mistress Mary. "Oh yes," was the response.

I saw Mistress Mary take one of her hands away from Sarah's breasts, and lower it down toward my cock. Even though I couldn't see what she was doing, I could feel her begin to lightly stroke Sarah's clit. As she did this, she scooted back just enough for her ass cheeks to make contact with my face, saying to me, "Okay slave, you know what to do now. But remember, no moving anything but your head, and if you do a good job, you'll get a reward." I didn't need any more instruction; I immediately began to give her cheeks the same attention I had paid to Sarah what seemed like hours earlier. I lapped my tongue up and down and around each cheek, gently at first, then more forcefully. I tried hard to raise my head enough so that I could get my tongue into her crack, but she was still sitting upright and denying me access to that part of her beauty. So I contented myself with continue the attention to her ass cheeks.

Sarah was getting more and more flushed, her breathing rate increasing at the same pace as were the moans emanating from her mouth. Mistress Mary continued her two-handed assault, one hand working forcefully over her nipples and the other more lightly on her clit. Sarah was somehow managing not to move her body, much to my dismay, as I was hoping that her arousal would induce her to move enough on my cock to help relieve the tension I had been feeling there for some time. I had nothing I could do other than continue the washing of Mistress Mary's cheeks with my tongue.

Mistress Mary then slightly adjusted her position by leaning forward just enough to bring her face closer to Sarah's. She was quite a bit taller than Sarah, so the effect was one of her looking down on Sarah, but their faces were close enough together that she could reach down and kiss Sarah. She forced her tongue into Sarah's mouth, which willingly responded by closing and sucking on Mistress Mary's tongue. I glanced around Mistress Mary's ass every now and then to see this beautiful sight of my wife and our Mistress passionately kissing each other like neither had ever kissed before in their lives.

The other effect of Mistress Mary's position change was that it scooted her ass even further back towards my face, providing me access to her crack and asshole that I had been craving. I immediately started lapping up and down her crack, earning me the gentle praise of, "Yes, slave, that's very nice," as Mistress Mary disentangled herself from Sarah's kiss for a few seconds. I continued this up and down motion for a few minutes as the women continued their kiss and Mistress Mary continued her manual assault on Sarah's clit and nipples. I then began to concentrate on her asshole, lightly rimming and teasing it with my tongue as I felt her wiggle her ass back just a bit further and lifting her hips a bit, providing me even better access to her. That allowed me to begin to push my tongue into her pink, puckered hole. I was surprised at how easily it gave way, much easier than Sarah's ever had. I almost immediately found my tongue quite a ways into her asshole, and I had no trouble pushing it back and forth, feeling Mistress Mary's body moving in tandem with the action of my tongue.

Mistress Mary then again removed her face from Sarah's, and said to her, "Are you close, my dear?" I didn't need to hear her response, and certainly couldn't see what it was because of the close-up view I had of Mistress Mary's asshole, but I knew from the way Sarah's body had been responding that she was right on the edge. She must have answered affirmatively, because Mistress Mary then said, "Okay pet, you can begin to move up and down on the slave." Without delay, Sarah began to pump her body up and down on my cock, finally beginning to move me toward the release I had been craving. Simultaneously, Mistress Mary pistoned her ass back and forth on my tongue while she continued her work on Sarah's clit and nipples.

It couldn't have been more than a minute before both Sarah and I built to an incredible orgasm, both of us bucking wildly. I tried my hardest to keep my tongue working in Mistress Mary's asshole, but found it impossible as the need to cry out overtook me. My cries corresponded with Sarah's screams as the two of us came together. Mistress Mary compassionately let us come down from that experience, lightly stroking Sarah as she removed her blindfold and gently running her fingers through my public hair. She said to us, "You were both very, very good, and now I'm going to reward you." I wasn't sure what this was going to entail, but I was hoping it wouldn't involve much attention to my cock, which was still incredibly sore from the long period of time which it had been hard and that crashing orgasm.

Mistress Mary turned around, facing my head, and scooted up so that her knees were now on either side of my head, rather than my chest. She gently picked my body up so that I was sitting more upright. She was on her knees so that her pussy was now right in front of my face, and she said to me, "Okay slave, I want to hear you beg for my pussy, and if you pay the proper tribute, I will let you put your well-exercised tongue to work there." Now Sarah and I had never done anything like that, so I had to think quickly (not the easiest thing to do in my post-orgasmic state) to figure out what to say to her. After a few moment's hesitation, I said, "Thank you Mistress Mary for the generous opportunity to lick your beautiful and erotic pussy. Please do me the honor of allowing me to use my tongue to demonstrate my gratitude."

She responded, "That is good enough, slave. Now get to work." And I did, running my tongue up and down her shaved labia. All I can say was that it was heaven - I had never gone down on a woman with a totally-shaved pussy before, and it was like no other sensation I had ever experienced. Every fold, every bump, every square millimeter of skin was equally accessible to my tongue. I felt like I could explore her pussy unlike any I ever had before. I started by licking and sucking all around, trying to drink in her luscious pussy juices. Once I had managed to get most of them up, I then more luxuriously ran my tongue up and down her labia, outer than inner, left than right.

As I was doing this, Mistress Mary turned to Sarah, who had just been sitting on the side of the bed watching this whole episode, and said to her, "Sarah, come over here and begin to pay tribute to my ass." Without hesitation, Sarah got up and positioned herself next to me, slightly bent over, so that she could get her face down to the level of Mistress Mary's ass. Mistress Mary helped her out by leaning forward even further, and grasping the headboard. Once she did this, I couldn't see what Sarah was doing because her head was hidden by Mistress Mary's body.

Sensing this, Mistress Mary said, "Oh you poor slave. You can't see what your wife is doing to me, can you?" I removed my tongue from her pussy for a second to respond, "No Mistress Mary, I can't." And she replied, "Well, then I'll describe it for you while you continue to work on my pussy. My pet is spreading my cheeks with her hands, and is lapping her tongue up and down my crack. Ummm, it feels divine. Has she ever done this for you, slave?"

I couldn't believe it; the one thing that I could never get Sarah to do for me was to use her tongue on my ass. And here she was doing that to a perfect stranger we had met just a few hours ago. I knew I had to respond, so I simply said, "No Mistress Mary, she has not." And Mistress Mary said, "Well, that's too bad, because you are really missing something wonderful. Now I feel her moving her tongue around my little asshole, just waiting to enter it." I could picture what Sarah was doing, and was incredibly jealous that this woman was receiving the attention that Sarah had always denied me. I continued to work on Mistress Mary, now beginning to suck on and lick her clit. She responded by saying, "Yes slave, that's very nice. You are doing almost as good a job on my pussy as my pet is doing on my ass."

In spite of the fact that I had just come a few minutes earlier, I felt myself getting hard again. The thought of my wife tonguing the asshole of this goddess was too much to bear. Mistress Mary chimed in again, "Oh yes, pet, that's very nice. Stick your tongue deeper into my asshole now. And you slave, keep working on my clit." The two of us feverishly continued our work on either side of Mistress Mary, feeling her body begin to grind alternately first against my tongue and then back against my wife's tongue. After a few minutes of this, I felt her body begin to shake, and moans start coming from her mouth. The moans escalated into cries, the shakes into quivers, and in a matter of seconds we felt her come all over both of us. It took her close to a minute to come down from the orgasm and remove herself from on top of me.

As she did, Mistress Mary looked at my hard-on and said, "Oh, look at the poor slave. He is hard again and needs some attention. I wonder what we could do about that?" She removed the restraints again, and said to me, "Roll over on your side, slave." As I complied, she remarked, "Oh, I forgot that you still had that butt plug in you. How silly of me." She said to Sarah, "Come help me over here pet. Oh, and you will have to help me also, slave." I had no idea what she was talking about, but watched as Sarah came over.

Mistress Mary took hold of the base of the butt plug, and began to move it around in a circle, saying to Sarah, "See what I'm doing, Pet? I want you to do this, and also pull it in and out." Sarah complied, and slowly began to pull the butt plug out of me. It came out with a "pop", and then she proceeded to put it back in. She continued this, occasionally giving it a turn while it was in me. Mistress Mary then turned to me and said, "And now you, slave. Give me your hand." I put out my hand, and she poured some lube in it. "Now start stroking yourself, slowly, slave." I felt humiliated, as I'd never masturbated in front of anybody, even Sarah before. But I did as she said, powerless to defy her. I wrapped my hand around my cock and slowly started stroking it up and down, in a rhythm with what Sarah was doing to my ass.

The sensations from the two most sensitive parts of my body were incredible. I felt myself building to another orgasm, and Mistress Mary could see this also. She said, "Very good, slave, now a little faster." I did as she said, moving my hand faster up and down my bulging cock. My mind jerked back and forth from the sensations in my ass to my cock. Mistress Mary was saying over and over in a very low voice, "That's very good, slave, that's very good slave."

Finally, as I got close to coming, she changed her words, now saying, "That's right, slave, let's see you come for Mistress Mary. Show me what a good slave you are." I couldn't hold back any further, and as Sarah gave a solid push of the butt plug into my ass, I came, the cum shooting up over my hand and on to my chest. It took me a few minutes to come down from all the attention, and for my breathing to return to normal. Mistress Mary and Sarah just sat, watching me the entire time.

I finally fell asleep, for what seemed like hours. When I awoke, Sarah was naked and asleep next to me, but Mistress Mary was gone. I checked with the front desk, who told me that the person in room 464 had checked out a few hours earlier. We never did see her again, but I am hoping that I run into her again at another conference.

12