A Secret Between In-Laws

Story Info
His challenge uncovers a story she never intended to tell.
4k words
3.47
99.3k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Austin454
Austin454
18 Followers

Marcy and I were lying in bed and talking. At 38, I continue to find her to be a beautiful and sexy woman. I love watching her getting ready for bed. She has an appealing figure, curvy but definitely not fat -- generous up top and an adorable face. I love the fact that she takes such good care of herself and always has. I don't even mind the monthly spa charges that keep her completely hairless downstairs.

That night we were engaging in one of our favorite rituals - our little foreplay talks that always seem to get us both going. We might play a round of...Which of our friends would you sleep with? Or we might just build fantasy scenarios. Neither of us had ever strayed in 12 years of marriage but it is fun and harmless to fantasize. That night she was talking about a friend's husband... that if she ever had the chance she would definitely go to bed with him. I challenged her and said, "Even if you had the chance, you wouldn't do it."

"Why not?" she asked. I told her that she didn't have it in her to cheat, that she was too much of a good girl.

She gave me a funny look and I asked her what she was thinking. She hesitated and said, "That you might be surprised what I am capable of doing....." I gave her the "whatever" look but could tell there was something on her mind besides teasing me into a hard on. "Like what?" I asked.

"Oh, I don't want to go into it. Not sure how you would handle hearing about it, and I promised myself I would take it to the grave anyway...."

"Oh my god!" I thought. Now I NEED to know. Whether she was teasing me or not, I was becoming aroused at the thought that she might have been with someone else. "OK....tell me your little story," I said acting slightly interested.

"Nope. There's no way you could deal with it and it might change our relationship...and yours with someone else...."

I was rock hard and moved next to her so she could feel the effect she was having on me. She reached down and said, "Well...the idea that I was intimate with someone else seems to have gotten you a little worked up. But I think we better change the subject." I had to know now and started to interrogate her.

"Give me 10 questions....answer honestly. After that, if I still don't know who, I'll leave it alone, OK?"

She very hesitantly agreed and said, "I'll try, but this was something I swore I would never talk about to you or anyone."

"When did this occur?"

"About 3 years ago," she replied softly.

"Where were you when it happened?"

She hesitated, looked at me and said, "In Maine." Marcy spends the summers with our kids in Maine. That's where she grew up; the family is there, mother, sister's family and many of her old friends and classmates.

"Is it someone I know?"

"Yes," and she looked down at her hard resting on my cock as it twitched.

"Is it one of your old high school boyfriends?"

Her voice was very shaking now and just above a whisper when she answered, "No."

Then in a pleading voice she said, "Just stop now, please? This was a mistake and I don't want to take it any further. This is going to hurt people and damage our relationship."

I told her to look at how excited I had become with this story and that I could deal with whatever she had done.

"How long have you known this person?"

She thought for a few seconds, looked at me again and said, "Since I was 13, so I've known him for 25 years."

"Holy Shit" is the only thing I could think.... There was only one person now that it must have been and the thought that my wife had been with this man had my heart pounding out of my chest. But I had to hear her say it, so I kept up with my questioning.

"Is this person older than you?"

"Yes," she whispered.

"Was this a one-time deal or did you have an affair?"

She really hesitated over that one and finally said, "Not one time, but not an affair either. Can we please stop now?"

I had to know now! "Was it your sister's husband? Was it Mark?" Mark was married to Marcy's older sister. At the time, he would have been about 55 years old, a successful businessman in town. Not bad looking for his age and in decent shape. Marcy had always looked up to him since he started dating her sister. He was funny, smart and exciting to be around. She had admitted to me once that she actually had a "teenage crush" on him when she was 14 or 15. I knew he enjoyed her company and had always seemed protective of her, but he'd known her for so long, I assumed his feelings were that of a big brother.

She looked up at me and after several seconds whispered, "Yes." I was so turned on at the thought of it that I put my hand into her panties...she was soaking wet!! "Is this true? You had sex with your sister's husband?" I asked breathlessly.

"Yes, but I need to tell you what happened. It's not what you think."

She began the story.

"Do you remember a few years ago, the family sold some property? Well Mark asked me to go to lunch with him so that we could discuss how the proceeds from the sale would be handled. I agreed and he picked me up from my parent's house the next day. He told me that there was a new place outside of town, that it was a bit of a ride but the food was great. As we settled in for the ride we shared some small talk about the property and things in general.

The conversation turned to the old days when he had just started dating my sister. He told me that he knew then that I was going to turn into a beautiful woman because I was an adorable teenager. He told me that when I was 17 or 18, he had trouble keeping his eyes off me and was afraid my sister would notice.

"I have a confession," He told me as we drove. "I've wanted to have you for a long time. I think about it often. You are a beautiful, sensual woman and I want to know what it's like to make love to you." I was shocked. He then moved his hand from the shifter to my thigh. I closed my legs and put my hand on top of his to make sure it stayed right where it was and no higher as we pulled into the restaurant parking lot. "I can't believe you're surprised," he said.

"Why would he have said that?" I asked her.

"Well, there were a few times when I was 18 or 19 that subtle things happened. At the time, they meant nothing but looking back now..."

"Like what?"

"Once we were dancing together at a cousin's wedding, close, and just for a few moments I felt his hand on my ass. A few minutes later, one of his hands kind of came up between my legs and his fingers brushed against my pussy through my gown. I figured he was just drunk and didn't realize so I didn't say anything or do anything about it."

"Were there other incidents, I mean that seems pretty innocent."

"We were at the beach with the whole family, I was home from college. I went back to our suite after lunch to change into my bikini. Mark walked into the room where I was changing. I didn't hear him come in and my back was to the door."

"What did he see?" I asked.

"I'm not exactly sure when he came in, but probably everything from the back. I had just pulled my bottoms on and turned to pick up my top from the bed. I glanced up and he was standing there. I was startled and froze for a couple of seconds and then realized I was topless, grabbed the suit and held it over my breasts."

"And what did Mark do?"

"Well, at first, he just stood there, looking at me," she said, "I thought he was as shocked as I was since I assumed he had just come in at that moment, but he just looked at me, at my breasts. Then he apologized and went into the other bedroom."

I had never heard these stories before. I could see how she could view these as "accidents" but from a man's point of view I could see what was happening.

"So what happened at the restaurant," I asked returning to the story.

"The restaurant was dark and we were seated in a secluded area. I slid into the booth and Mark slid in next to me on the same side. As the hostess walked away he asked me what I had thought about our conversation in the car. I told him I was flattered but that I was happily married and he was married to my sister. That I couldn't do that to you or my sister.

He put his hand back on my leg looked into my eyes and whispered, "No one needs to know so no one will get hurt."

"As he stared into my eyes, I felt his hand moving up my leg. I closed my legs again and placed my hands on his hand. He told me to relax and he gently pushed my legs apart. I finally relented. I was in a kind of shock and didn't really know what to do. With my legs slightly apart, he slowly moved his hand up the inside of my leg until his hand covered my pussy. Honestly, it took my breath away and I couldn't help it but I was a little excited. I was so nervous about what was happening and felt so unequipped to deal with it. He knew he had some kind of power over me. I thanked god at that moment that I was wearing pants.

The waiter finally came over and Mark ordered for us, never making even an attempt to remove his hand from my pussy. I hadn't even looked at the menu. I have no idea what he ordered. But the waiter noticed what was going on in my lap and smiled at me, causing me to look away. When the waiter left, Mark looked at me, gently took my chin in his hand and slowly moved towards my lips and kissed me. I don't know what came over me but I kissed him back.

He took my hand from my lap and placed it in his leg. Under my fingers I could feel the outline of his hard cock. He slowly moved my hand the length of it and then took his hand away. I was frozen. There I was in the middle of nowhere in a dark restaurant with my sister's husband; his hand caressing my pussy over my pants and my own hand on his erection.

The first few times the waiter came over, I would quickly take my hand away, only to have Mark replace it once he had left. Mark never took his hand from me and I think he kind of enjoyed the fact that the waiter could see what he was doing to me. I'm a little ashamed to admit it but after a while and a few glasses of wine, I didn't care anymore and just left it there too, stroking him through his pants. It felt thick and warm under my hand.

I started to gain a sense of my own power as I saw the effect I was having on him. How he craved my lips and needed to feel my hand on him. How his kisses became more passionate when I would gently squeeze him through his pants. It felt like the tables had turned my way and I was now the one in control. The next time he kissed me, I took his bottom lip between my teeth, bit him gently and he moaned. We kissed like teenagers. The more forcefully his tongue searched my mouth, them more I responded with my own thrusts and nibbles.

It became a game from for me. I wanted to see how crazy I could make him. I knew I was now in control and he wanted me so badly he didn't mind relinquishing the power to me. We barely touched the food. Mark finally paid the check, took my hand and led me back to the car.

I didn't realize how long we had been there and it was almost evening when we started driving towards home. I felt his hand find my pussy again and I instinctively put my left hand back on his cock. He adjusted it for me and I felt the length of it running down his leg. At each light or stop sign, he would lean over and kiss me.

I realized that I needed to put an end to this situation before it got out of control. I figured that if I made him cum, that would be it. I could extricate myself before any real harm was done. Up until this point, I really didn't consider anything we had done as cheating. I knew it was wrong but I felt it hadn't yet crossed that line. So I started to really rub him over his pants. He had been hard for such a long time; I thought it would be pretty easy to get him to cum in his pants.

I think he took my show of aggressiveness as a sign that I was getting into it. I watched as he adjusted himself again, unzipped his pants and placed my hand into the opening and helped me pull it out. I now hand my hand on his cock. It was long and thick and it kind of excited me to be looking at and touching another man....even if it was my sister's husband. I stoked him, believing he would get off quickly how that I was actually touching him."

He looked over at me. "Will you undo your pants for me? I want to touch you."

"Sweetheart, I don't know why but I complied and open the top of my pants for him. He tried to slide his hand into my panties but I needed to recline my seat and push my pants down in order for him to reach me. So there I was lying down in the passenger seat, my own pants half way down to my knees in the front seat of his car...my legs spread slightly and his hand in my panties, playing with my clit.

She stopped the story for a second and asked me how I was feeling about all this. I was breathless. I was feeling a range of emotions - shock, anger and a sense of nervous excitement.... "Is there anything you want to ask me before I go on?" she asked.

There were some many questions.....I managed to ask, "Were you frightened about where it was all going?"

"No. I still felt in control at that point."

"Was he bigger than me?"

She hesitated and then responded, "He felt thicker, like I could barely wrap my hand around him completely and I think a little longer."

"How did it feel to touch him?"

"Good. I felt a sense of power over this person that has always had power over me. It became a game for me, the teasing. I thought I could control where it went and when it would stop."

I wasn't sure how to ask but I needed to know, so I said, "When he put his hands in your pants, did he penetrate you or just play with your clit?"

"Mostly he touched the outside of my pussy and my clit, but he did put a finger tip inside a couple of times, but just a little bit. The way we were sitting in the car made it difficult for him to really reach me."

"Where you excited?"

"I was... I mean, it was kind of intoxicating. All the attention, the touching. It was hard not to be wet."

As she told the story to me she was laying beside me with her head on my chest and one leg over me, gently stroking my cock and balls with her fingers. I was so excited at this point that I could have fucked her right then and there and she knew it. She looked at me and asked, "Can I stop now or do you want to hear the rest?" I told her that I needed to hear it all.

So she continued.

"So he has his hand in my panties and I am practically lying down in my seat. All of a sudden he turns off the road into a parking garage. He takes the ticket from the machine and drives around. I can tell he's looking for an area that has no other cars. He has this sense of urgency. We finally get to the roof and he pulls into a spot. He gets out of the car and I'm thinking, "Where the hell is he going?" Then I see him at my door. He opens it, leans in and slides my seat back as far as it will go. Now I'm thinking..."Uh-oh"...this is out of control. He climbs into the car and gets on his knees in front of me.

He starts pulling at his belt buckle and opens his pants. In one motion he pushes his pants and underwear down to his knees. I looked down and his cock is inches from my pussy. He is almost frantic with lust. Before I can move or say anything, he slides the crotch of my panties to one side and I feel him press the head of his cock against me. The tip brushes against my clit and I feel a shutter as he's starting to go inside me. I was so wet and excited...I am so sorry but I couldn't help it, I let him inside me.

He was so thick that it hurt at first, stretching me out. As he started moving it in and out it got more comfortable. I really started to feel good and then this wave of reality hit me. I asked him to stop. He was out of control and he couldn't stop. He just kept fucking me. He was so hungry for me and turned on. The longer he fucked me, the more desperate and excited he seemed. I had already cum and was now afraid that he would cum inside me so I finally reached down and before he could slide it in again I took him in my hand. He was out of his mind with lust. I pleaded with him that we couldn't do this. I told him that I would make him cum with my hand.

I spend the next few minutes rubbing his penis and stroking his balls with my hands until I could tell he was about to cum. He grabbed the sides of the seat and I felt his cock throb and his cum shot out all over my hand and panties. When he finally regained composure, he got out of the car, dressed himself and walked back to his seat. He handed me some tissues out of the glove box to clean up.

I told her that I was having a hard time picturing how this happened. "Show me what you did to him." She sat up against the head board of the bed against some pillows, spread her legs apart and had me kneel between her legs. She told me to put my hands on either side of her and lean on the top of the head board above her. It was a little awkward but considering they were in the front seat of a car...

She reached up with her left hand and took my cock in her hand palm up. With her right hand she gently rubbed and massaged my balls. Even in this position, it felt amazing. I looked down at her and asked, "Is this exactly what you did to him?" She nodded. "And how long did it take you to make him cum?" I asked through my heavy breaths.

"About 3 minutes," She said. Understanding what she was dong to me, she went on, "He was so aroused, I could tell my his face that he wanted to be back inside me, he was desperate to have me."

I stopped her before she made me cum and I rolled back along side of her. "Did he see your tits again?" I asked.

"As I started to touch him, I realized that if he came in this position, he was going to cum all over me, so I undid the buttons on my blouse and let it fall open. I didn't want to get anything on it that someone might see. When he saw me open my blouse, I guess he took it as an invitation and he unclasped the front of my bra and pushed the cups to either side."

The picture of this scene was overwhelming. My formerly "innocent" wife was in the front seat of a car with her brother-in-law hovering over her. She had let him fuck her but not cum inside her. She has essentially naked from the thighs up....jerking him off and rubbing his balls.

"Did he touch your tits?" I asked.

"A little," she responded, "When he opened my bra in, he held each breast in his hand. He played with them and I think he may have tugged on one of my nipples too. It didn't last too long. He had to use his arms to keep his balance while I was giving him the hand job. He pretty much just admired them."

I smiled at that. "So how did it end?" I asked.

"The ride back to my parent's house was quiet. I was still in a mild daze that I had let things get as far as they had. Mark did suggest that we do it again, but next time someplace a little more comfortable.... He wanted to make it a regular thing while I was up there visiting. "We could have something very nice between us." I told him that this was not something I thought I could do again, but that I would think about it. He said that he would wait for me and that he would never ask again unless I brought it up. He dropped me off and I kissed him good bye. I swore right then and there that I would never tell you about it.

She looked up at me, "Are you upset with me?" I told her I wasn't angry with her. She begged me to promise not to ever say anything about it to anyone. "It would crush my sister and end our relationship." I was angry with Mark but I wasn't out to hurt anyone. This is a guy that is supposed to be family and he took advantage of a situation. At every family gathering, I'd have to put aside this knowledge and act as though we were a big happy family. But the fact of the matter was, while I was annoyed with Mark; I was extremely turned on with what had happened. My innocent, wife was a not the good girl she I had thought her to be.

Austin454
Austin454
18 Followers
12