A Secret Even to Myself Ch. 02

Story Info
The actress learns what discipline is.
1.3k words
4.09
12.3k
2

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DISCLAIMER: This novel will be MESSY.

This is purely an experiment to get writing. I do not know where this story will evolve. It is something of a break from the massive series which I am also working on... but more of a forgivable weekly sprint to see where a story will take me.

My goal is to publish every week. It's my challenge.

This is not really a novel, although I do have a plot with an end, but I am approaching it more like a serial.

This is a pure rough draft. I do not have an editor. My goal is to publish an episode at least once a week. Think of it as a live studio soap opera.

This novel will be MESSY and thank you for joining me on this scary journey.

Happy Reading

-Talyis

********************

A SECRET EVEN TO MYSELF

(C) 2017, Talyis Ellison

CHAPTER 2

The probation worker left.

Malin slammed the door like one would use their entire might to swing a bat. to her bedroom. Forceful footsteps charged down the hallway towards her room. It triggered a memory that flitter away before she could identify it's meaning but physically her body remembered causing her to wrinkle into a corner, expecting the door to swing open.

It did indeed swing open violently, ricocheting off the wall. The stopper vibrated loudly nearly matching the booming shouts coming from Tobias's mouth.

"You will not slam doors in my house!"

"Stop treating me like a child!" She yelled back clutching her ankle that had caused her temper to breakdown as soon as the probation worker left.

"Then stop acting like one." As quickly as he stormed in, Tobias turned on his heels, having the last word but then turned back to Mahin. "Dinner is at 7pm do not be late."

Mahin kicked her legs out in front of her, giving up on trying to hid the ankle bracelet as must as possible. But the probation worker was very clear, she would truly ruin her life if she attempted removing the bracelet, thus sealing her fate, she was bound to this house and the man that inhabited it.

As quiet as possible, she scooted into a dining room chair nestled againt the glass wall looking out towards the sea. Tobias seemed like a mountain man than a chic bachelor. He move about his kitchen loudly and frontier-like pulled the enitre pot off the stove and placed it on a hotpad in front of her.

He then slopped a serving onto her plate like it was just another meal of misery ; and then served himself. It didn't look like much, but at least it smelled delicious.

She didnt know why she hesitated to start eating but just catching his glare, she waited for him to start eating first. Almost as if in prayer, Tobias bowed his head for a second, inhaled sharply and then, placed his cloth napkin in his lap before he took his first bite.

They ate in silence, only the scraping of his fork and hers made polite talk between the two of them. She was very surprised that he was a great cook. Mahin couldnt help but want a second helping.

"What? did you not learn any manners growing up?" he spat noticing her eyeing him.

Mahin narrowed her eyes and tried to forced her appetite to evaporate.

"It's ok, just say 'please sir'." He chuckled for the first time. Mahin only cocked her head to the side. How dare he now laugh at her.

"Please sir, I'm not fucking Oliver Twist. May I have some more."

His smile of amusement quickly slide into a straight line as he got up to bring a second helping of the food to her empty bowl.

"Now that that's settle. I am glad you are having another helping. You are entirely too thin for your body's frame and it will only cost you in the long run. So here are some ground rules:

1.) You must always treat me with respect and I will do the same towards you.

2.) Never slam any of my doors or lock them.

3.) You must ask for permission to leave this house, even to walk onto the pier.

4.) You must always treat me with respect and I will do the same towards you.

5.) Do no use the phone or any of my electronic devices without asking for permission.

6.) You will assist with the care of this house. You will set and clear the table everyday - no matter who is in my home. I want you to do 5 hours of housework of my choosing.

7.) You are to be in your room for bed at 11pm and wake up at 7am. You will wake me up at 7:30. During this time you are welcome to shower and ready yourself for the morning. Just remember.

8.) Also you are only allowed on this first floor. You are not allowed to roam around the house unless I implicitly instruct you to be in another area of my home.

9.) You will complete the daily tasks I assign to you that are important for your rehabilitation.

10.) You are to journal everyday in the moleskin I provided you.

11.) You may come in my room only when I am in it or have given you permission to.

12.) You will not harm yourself or others.

Any questions?"

"Yeah, I lost my appetite," she pushed herself away from the table but he grabbed her arm bringing her back to the table. It was her first contact with his skin.

"You did not ask to be excused."

"That wasn't one of the rules."

"Rule Number 1. Treat me with respect. Asking to be excuse is respectful. If you do not follow my rules you will be punished, simply put. And before you say something smart, I will not tolerate any fights with me on anything."

Mahin just sat stunned she didnt know what to say.

Tobias continued, "Treat me with respect. Ask to be excused from the table, Mahin."

The fog seemed to clear a little bit once her anger got to sear hot clarity through it. "I don't know what you're deal is asshole. I'm not staying here!"

He only chuckled, "I doubt he can get far with that bracelet." He began to gather the plates not giving her a second thought. "I'm sure you will become acquainted to this new way of life. Perhaps you will be able to live a better life after this. You can have the rest of the night off. Go to your room."

Malin's body relaxed and she smirked. He was joking. He wasnt going to punish her. Mahin rolled her eyes behind his back and pushed her self away from the table.

The first floor of Tobias' house was not much, just a large bright livingroom, a small sitting area in an alcove and the open kitchen and dining area. On single hallway lead one way to the garage and laundry room and the other direction her bedroom at the foot of the stairs to the second floor. She was confined to a large open room of glass windows and a tiny bedroom. There was no where to find privacy so she decided to go to her room rather than be in the same room as Tobias.

Although she rather not spend the rest of her night in the windowless room. The moleskin notebook seemed to become nagging phantom in the room. She knew exactly what to do with it.

Mahin simply slide it off the desk into the trash.

Private probation with this man was going to be a nightmare. She longed to hear Matts voice, beg him to help her find a luxury rehab center in The Hills. Just imagining a Hills retreat center room, seemed like the a solution that could easily be made. She rummaged through her bag our of habit but realized she was alone. She had no way of communicating to the world outside this mans house.

Malin crawled into the twin size bed and wrapped her knees to her chest. She was bored and helpless. But she was not going to cry. Instead she closed her eyes. Sleep was her best option of escape... at the moment.