A Secret Even to Myself Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you trust me with your body?"

"I don't understand. Do you want to have sex with me or not. I dont want to play games."

"It's not a game, Mahin. If you want to me to fuck you, we do it on my terms. And these are my terms both inside and outside my bed. And my terms are not games. Are you clear?"

"You want more?"

"I want all of you." Tobias' honesty as humbling. "I will have you fully or not at all. You can stay here tonight but tomorrow you will sleep in your own bed."

"Yes."

"Yes, Sir," he corrected again.

"Yes, Sir."

"You will learn. You will obey. You will change. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Good Girl," he praised her for the first time.

"You will learn pain and you will learn seduction and pleasure."

"Yes, Sir," she wiggled beneath him.

"What are your words?"

"Red, yellow, yes, no and Sir."

"Good girl. First I punish you."

Mahin hummed as Tobias turned on the lamp on his side of the nightstand and jumped of the bed.

"Roll onto your stomach. We will start simple. I will swat you and I want you to say 'Yes, Sir' if you agree."

"Yes, Sir." Mahin replied, and Tobias felt his heart swell. He gripped her hair in his first and kissed her deeply.

"Good girl."

Mahin watched Tobias cross the room in the dim glow of the light to his walk-in closet. He closed the door behind him. Her body squirmed in anticipation, what was he doing.

He padded back into the room with a long black stick.

"On your stomach." He ordered. "This is your last warning. For now on, I will only say something once and I want immediate obedience. Do you understand, girl?"

"Yes, Sir."

"If you cannot obey. And I mean from this moment onward till the end of your probation then say red and we end this before it begins. And we will both forget this moment."

Mahin didn't say anything. She just remained silent on her stomach.

"Well, Mahin?"

"You said I can only Yes, No, Yellow, red and Sir."

Tobias blushed and smiled. She was so far obedient. His voice warmed. "Yes you are right. Do you agree from this moment onward to begin this journey till the end of your probation. Say 'Yes. Sir". If you promise to obey morning, noon and night."

"Yes Sir."

Tobias felt a flood of happiness overwhelm him. He was going to have the actress. "This is a flexi-rod. I am going to punish you. You will learn some new rules as well tonight."

He gave her a slight slap of the rod against her pj shorts and she jumped from the surprise of the soft hit.

"Say 'Yes, Sir" after each stroke of your punishment, Mahin."

"Do you deserved to be punished for stealing Sir's sleeping pills?" Tobias asked and Mahin was unsure was this the start. He striked Mahin's butt hard and her butt bounced off the bed. "Mahin? Your answer."

"Yes, Sir."

"Good" He slapped her ass again. "Do you deserved to be punished for stealing Sir's sleeping pills?"

"Yes, Sir."

The air whistled as another crack of the rod against her clothes.

"Do you deserved to be punished for not telling Sir you couldn't sleep with the door open?"

Mahin bit her mouth and tears formed in her eyes. She doesn't dare tell a soul about her fears about that day and yet she had. She was wrong for that day and now she's wrong for that.

"Let's try this again. Do you deserved to be punished for not being honest with me from the beginning about the sleeping pills."

"Yes, sir." Mahin choked out within a sob.

"Good. I understand you have been keeping your parents death a secret." Tobias answered but did not crack the whip.

"Will you be forthright will me for now on about your sleeping needs?"

"Yes, Sir."

The air cut and ended with a hearty smack.

"Good girl. This is for remembering to be forthright with me about everything for now on."

"Yes, sir."

"Good girl." Another smack. Tobias paused and then rubbed her ass. Her damnable shorts still felt warm as he soothed her sore ass. "Take off your shorts and panties."

Mahin pushed her ass into the air and pulled her pj shorts and panties down her legs. Tobias helped her and pulled them from her legs. He could see a nice red glow begging notice through her soft olive skin.

"Are you an alcoholic, Mahin?" Mahin again paused and a swift slap of the rod hit her skin. She screamed as she felt the real punishment of the rod. She couldn't think? "Answer the question Mahin? Again another strong smack.

"Yes, Sir," She pleaded and her hands covered her ass in protection.

"Hands away." Tobias tenderly squeezed her hands and then placed them to her sides.

"Again. Are you an alcoholic?" Slap. Mahin cried out and her ass bounced beautifully in the air as to ease the pain.

"Mahin..." Tobias warned. And again. Another full slap.

"Yes! Yes, Sir!" Mahin cried.

Tobias leaned in and rubbed her ass with his hands, feeling how her ass felt in his hands. Soon to be his.

"Red?"

Red, Mahin thought. Red? Why? She felt like she was melting into the bed as he rubbed her ass and she cried into the pillow. He was now stroking her slit yet not entering. Deliciously teasing her. She was feeling the sting of his punishment and the pressure of her sex clamoring for more of his touch.

"Not red?" He chuckled and Mahin pushed her pussy against his hand.

"No, Sir."

"So, that you remember these new rules, I am going to give you pleasure but you cannot cum until I give you permission.

"Rule #1 Confession is good. What you shared was important for me to help you."

He pushed her legs apart and pulled her down the bed so that her legs hung over the edge.

"Rule #2 No more sleeping pills."

Mahin's leg curled up, Tobias licked her and delve his tongue into her velvetly depths.

"Hmm, you taste good. Rule #3 During the day, no panties. I want you available and ready for me."

Mahin couldnt help but hump against his probbing mouth. He teased her clit with little quick, sharp nibbles that made her feel faint.

"Rule #4 On the top floor, you will not wear any clothing." In one single move he pull his pj pants off and and continued to finger her, enjoying the sound of her sex sloshing wet, ready for him.

"Only 4 rules?" Mahin huffed.

"No, there are more." Tobias' voice was husky on the lea. "I will go over them in the morning. I'm not going to wait and I'm going to take you now." He stroked his cock and pulled her hips closer to him. He was going to take her, and he did.

One strong trust and he felt her pussy wrap around him like a warm glove. He leaned over her body and continued to rock into her. Mahin panted and moaned. He had her and she had him, fucking him back with the same passion. He squeezed her breasts and kissed the nap of her neck. He was going to enjoy his new succulent sub.

"You cunt is hungry for me. Continue to squeeze me." Tobias growled forcefully but he tenderly kissed the nape of her neck. "That's it. More."

Mahin body vibrated with eupohoria. She was getting closer and just as her eyes started to roll back she remembered.

"I'm going to cum," Mahin cried.

"Ask for permission." Tobias was also nearing the edge as her pussy continued to grip him

"Please, sir. Can I cum."

"Yes, Girl. Cum." Tobias roared as he climaxed with her coating her pussy with his seed.

They fell to the bed and giggled.

"How do you feel?" Tobias asked, still catching his breath.

"Good," Mahin lied. She felt better than ever. What kinda of sex had she been having up to this point. That was amazing.

"You say that now. You'll feel it in the morning," He pulled her into his arms and hugged her to him. "Go to sleep, girl."

And emotions, exhaustion and satiated came to the summit and now she was feeling the downward gravity of pleasant sleep.

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

Dear Readers,

Thank you so much for going on this journey with me. I know I have been behind on my challenge by a lot. Life got a head of me and I am sorry. I wanted to make sure I pack a lot in this chapter to make up for the time. I haven't abandoned this story. I'm eager to get to the end.

Thank you for your support and ideas for the script. The script was something that got me stuck in writer's block for a few weeks. Can you guess what classical story the script is from? It's one of my favorites actually.

So what adventures should these to have now that the tide has changed?

Cheers and Happy Reading,

~Talyis

PS Don't forget to follow me to get alerts for when I post.