A Secret Hot-Wife No More

Story Info
His wife takes on a visiting friend while he watches.
2.3k words
4.43
152.9k
43
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
like2
like2
2 Followers

My favorite sex-time bedroom game is to get JoAnn wildly excited by making up explicit and kinky fantasy stories about her fucking other guys. Often she gets so turned on that she'll climax intensely several times before we're done. But once we've finished, JoAnn always reminds me; while she loves the fantasy, she's not really going to fuck somebody else, even if I say it's okay. Last week changed all that.

We took two weeks off down in the Florida Keys and my long time friend, Alan, flew in to party with us the second week.

JoAnn and I did the usual vacation stuff and I bought her one of those bikinis that's designed to let sun rays in for tanning but supposedly isn't see-through. We didn't read the fine print though and soon discovered that when this fabric gets wet, it becomes very transparent.

Several days later JoAnn wanted to try out her new "tan-through" swimsuit, so we headed down to the pool for a relaxing day of rum punch and sunbathing. After an hour or so in the Florida heat, my wife was ready to take a cooling dip.

JoAnn is a pretty brunette with a great smile, long-dark-curly hair and big tits (36D) that look even larger on her thin frame. She turns heads wherever we go, but for some reason she seemed to be causing much more fuss than usual when she climbed out of the water.

I had been spacing out in one of the reclining deck chairs when my thoughts were interrupted by the buzz coming from the Tiki bar. Looking up, I watched my sexy wife order another round of drinks and playfully chat with the small crowd of guys that appeared to zoom in on her at the bar. Finally, she started back over to our table and I suddenly realized what was causing all the excitement. Her soaking wet "tan-through" had become a virtual "see-through" and she was unknowingly giving a free show to a very appreciative crowd. Up close, the wet swimsuit didn't conceal anything! Her full tits and the large dark circles that surround her thick nipples were clearly visible and her trim bush was matted down, exposing her half-swollen clit.

As calmly as I could, I explained the situation to her. JoAnn instantly flushed bright red and I could feel the color burning my face too. She threw a towel around her shoulders and we quickly scurried back up to our condo.

JoAnn was mildly upset, but soon her irritation gave way to aroused curiosity. Her first taste of exhibitionism was exhilarating and the more we talked about it, the hotter she got.

I had to confess that she did look stunning. The men down at the pool had obviously enjoyed her sexy body and I told her so. "But," I added, "They really wished you'd stayed a little longer."

"Stay longer?" She teased, "Why?"

Fumbling like teenagers, we hurriedly peeled off each other's clothes and were soon fucking "doggy-style" on the couch. Gangbang stories are one of her favorite fantasies and she moaned with unashamed lust as I graphically described how the guys at the pool would take turns shooting heavy loads into her mouth and cunt.

We had bought a large lifelike dildo at the adult bookstore on Roosevelt avenue a few days earlier and now seemed like the perfect time to give it a try. I got up, ripped it from the box and rinsed it off. Handing her the rubber cock I explained, "I want to watch you fuck."

Turning over with a naughty smile, she let one leg dangle over the couch and little by little worked the oversize dildo into her wet cunt hole. JoAnn took over the story telling too, and her version of the gangbang made mine seem mild by comparison. I was jacking off and sometime after JoAnn's first orgasm I came all over her tits and belly. But she wasn't done yet and continued the wild fantasy story in a breathy voice while fucking herself with the big rubber cock. I just sat back and enjoyed the show. After climaxing several more times she finally pulled the eight-inch dildo out with a plop. "You'd really like to see me fuck another guy, wouldn't you?" I nodded, but I knew she was going to give me her usual spiel about our sex games being just a fantasy. Instead she just smiled and quietly whispered, "me too."

Alan arrived the next day and met us at our condo. It was his forty-second birthday and the three of us hit the town and began partying early. No bar, dance club or strip joint was off limits and by three or four o'clock the next morning it seemed like we had drank all the rum in Key West. We ended up back at our place quite drunk, but we decided to light up a cigar and have one last nightcap anyway.

My wife had never smoked a cigar before but she playfully went along and teased the large unlit Churchill with the tip of her tongue. Giggling, she wrapped her red lips around the fat cigar and looked up in mock innocence, "How come it's not getting any bigger?" Alan and I burst out laughing as she desperately tried to keep a straight face.

Something had gone wrong with our suite's air conditioner and the place had become very hot and stuffy while we'd been out. It was uncomfortable enough (and JoAnn was drunk enough) that I easily convinced her to take off her blouse to cool down. Kind of half smiling - half smirking, she slowly removed her top revealing a see-through front clasp bra that didn't leave much to the imagination.

Our daylong rum-drinking orgy had overwhelmed our inhibitions and JoAnn's half-naked body (along with her cigar antics) ignited a charge of sexual energy that buzzed through the smoky room. All conversation drifted to sex.

JoAnn was sitting next to me, slowly running her hand up and down my leg. As our spicy chat became more heated, she delicately outlined the growing bulge in my pants with her fingernails.

My cock was rock hard and straining to get out. Alan didn't notice though - he was busy staring at JoAnn's chest. Her swollen and stiff nipples had pressed against the thin sheer fabric causing her dark areolas to peek out over the top of her bra.

I wondered where this was going when JoAnn sighed, got up and walked over to Alan. She bent over giving him an up-close view of her tantalizing body followed by a drunk, and wet "happy-birthday-goodnight" kiss.

She went upstairs as Alan and I awkwardly tried to make small talk for several minutes. Finally, we said goodnight too and I went upstairs to join JoAnn in bed.

I could hear creaking noises before I even got to the top of the stairs. I stopped in the open doorway and watched JoAnn, totally nude and sprawled across our bed, slamming the dildo in and out of her pussy. She was breathing hard and loudly moaning something about needing to be "really fucked." Her hips thrust upward as she pushed the rubber cock deeper. On each stroke, she pulled the shaft out and I could see it was soaked in her cunt juices - all wet and shiny.

"Shhh, before you wake the whole building."

She smiled wickedly and hoarsely whispered, "So, still want to watch me fuck someone?"

"Who?" As if I didn't know.

"I'll fuck Alan while you…"

JoAnn stopped in mid-sentence and shoved the dildo all the way in - as deep as it would go. She held it there, rocked her pelvis up and arched her back off the bed. Her legs shook violently and her head thrashed from side to side as she repeatedly moaned, "fuck me, fuck me." JoAnn's nipples were hard and erect and her swollen tits trembled in rhythm to each spasm of climax. Her whole body seemed to stiffen and convulse as she came in several waves. Grunting, rutting animal sounds bounced off the walls as her eyes rolled backwards into her head. I've watched my wife cum many times in the past - but I had never, ever seen or heard her like this before.

Her orgasm slowly subsided and she gave me a questioning glance.

"Yes." I said quickly.

In a moment she was gone.

I waited just a few minutes but it seemed like forever. Finally I couldn't wait any longer and I quietly crept to the stairs and peered over the guard wall. It took my eyes a second to adjust to the brightly lit room below. Alan was sitting on the couch with my wife kneeling on the floor between his legs.

My sweet JoAnn, who gives me such great head, was now giving my friend the best blowjob of his life.

She moaned as he thrust his swollen shaft deep down her throat. Then her cheeks hollowed as she bobbed up and down his long dick. Alan had one hand tangled in her dark hair, pushing her head down until several inches of his cock disappeared into her mouth. His other hand brushed the curls away from her face so he could watch as she licked and sucked his dick. She pulled her mouth away and tenderly flicked her tongue all around his swollen cock-head. Her thin fingers stroked his rock hard pole and gently massaged his ball sack. From the way he was breathing and thrusting, I knew he couldn't old out long.

I was harder than I'd been in years. It was incredibly mind-blowing to watch my sweet, loyal, church going wife, the mother of our three kids, down on her knees and obviously enjoying every inch of Alan's stiff cock. I began to stroke myself.

Alan slammed his cock upward and back into JoAnn's mouth as he violently pushed her head down again. Grunting loudly, he kept pushing, forcing his thick pole between her red lips, into her mouth and deep down her throat. He was cumming, shooting his hot thick semen into my wife. She gagged briefly but didn't stop sucking. White bubbly cum gurgled from around her lips and streamed down his shaft. JoAnn's hands milked his rod as her head bobbed up and down - forcing more thick fluid to spray against the back of her throat. Her mouth overflowed with foamy cum until she pulled away and the last spurts of his sticky goo splashed her face. Silvery blobs of semen trickled out of her mouth and down her chin. More white splotches clung to her hair.

Panting, trying to catch her breath, JoAnn smiled, "been a while, huh?"

I came in a gush all over the upstairs wall and carpet as Alan came in JoAnn's sweet mouth. Quickly I scampered back to the bedroom and waited for her.

Fifteen minutes had passed and JoAnn still wasn't back. Again I quietly crept to the edge of the guard wall and peered over. JoAnn was giving him another blowjob! What was going on?

JoAnn suddenly stopped sucking him off and playfully tugged and pulled until she had Alan down on the floor with her. She climbed on top of him, reached one hand down between her legs and slowly worked his big cock in a circular motion around the outside of her slippery hole.

Her tits trembled visibly as his engorged knob stretched her tight opening and forced its way deep inside her cunt.

At first, JoAnn gently jockeyed up and down on his cock - but soon the tempo increased and within a few minutes she was moaning loudly. She bent forward and planted hungry, greedy kisses on his mouth and face. His hands dug into her ass forcing her to fuck still harder and faster.

JoAnn pushed herself back up, breathing noisily. Rough riding Alan's cock, bouncing up and down, her big tits seemed to swell as the dark areas around her rock-hard nipples puckered. Her tanned skin glistened with sweat. JoAnn's half open eyes glazed over, not seeing me or anything else as she grunted out broken words, sounds - punctuated by gasps of air, "fuck-- me, fuck--me, I--am--uh fuck…"

Then it happened. JoAnn tossed her head back and let out a shrill, high-pitched whimper. She shook violently as waves of orgasm rocked her trembling body. Alan couldn't hold back either. With a loud grunt he arched upward and emptied his balls into my wife. With each thrust, each new grunt, he pumped another heavy load deep inside her cunt. No rubber, no pulling out, just a thick, hot, gooey spray of slippery sperm, semen, cum, jism…filling JoAnn even as she continued to spasm. They were moaning groaning grunting thrusting and rocking together in a huge noisy climax. I was totally hard again.

Moments later JoAnn raced back up the stairs. She smiled coyly and mumbled something about cleaning up first. I took her hand, "not so fast."

I led her onto our bed and looked at her face. Blobs of cum matted her hair, more half dried spunk on her chin, neck and chest. I worked my way down to her pussy and gently spread her legs. Her clit was red and swollen twice its normal size. Alan's fresh cum was still leaking from her stretched hole and dribbling down the crack of her ass!

I was so hard - my cock ached. I climbed on top of her and kissed her on the mouth, she tasted familiar but different too. I slid my stiff shaft into her. She was sloppy-slippery slimy-hot, with a creamy sort of texture. We talked excitedly as we fucked and got each other so worked up we both came again quickly.

The next few days the three of us didn't see much of Key West. JoAnn would go from one bed to the other, and we took turns fucking her until we'd fall asleep. Then we'd wake up and start all over again. I'll save what happened on our last night for another time - it really is a story unto itself!

like2
like2
2 Followers