A Secret Life Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ingarlm
ingarlm
1,059 Followers

I loosened off the plug already in my lover with a few quick thrusts and heard Steve grunt and moan. His cock seemed to be leaking, he was so turned on. I withdrew the plug and heard his moan of disappointment, making me smile. I reached into my drawer for the last size I had, wondering if my suggestion that I would leave this for two hours was actually going to work. While I lubed it up I saw Steve's asshole gaping slightly and so wanted to take him now I could feel myself shaking as I tried to keep myself from doing it. I didn't want to hurt him and this whole plan, although for my benefit as well, was going to help out a lot with that.

I gently slid the final plug into him, seeing him jerk at the welcome invasion. I watched as it disappeared inside him, moaning softly myself at the sight. This time he'd obviously relaxed enough that it didn't hurt, and that boded well for when I got to sink my cock in him later. I withdrew the plug and fucked him with it hard a few times. Possibly more than a few times, but it was obviously too much.

I watched amazed as he tensed and threw his head back and he practically screamed my name as he came hard. His semen hit the end of my bed and dripped onto the floor, and I had to bite my lip to stop from coming just at the sight. I pushed the plug right the way in again and a final spurt of come left his dick. It couldn't even soften because the sensations in his ass were too much to let him calm down.

When I stopped trembling myself, I picked up my phone again. I didn't know if he was aware of it, but I had taken a photo each time. It was too good a sight and opportunity not to, and the view of him still standing there with his come all around him would make a lovely addition to the set. I guessed I wanted him to see them later, but I wouldn't keep them if he didn't want me to. After how hard he had come I was amazed he was still standing there, but he seemed to be happy to wait for my next instructions. In the fog of lust in my brain at the moment I couldn't think of anything, so I picked up the paddle again and started swiping at his buttocks.

He twitched and moaned again, and I found it hard to concentrate on what I was doing. His reddening ass and the fantastic sounds he made just made me want him more. I could tell when the strikes started to hurt him rather than give him pleasure, and stopped after a moment. I didn't want to hurt or scare him, I just wanted to see how much of this he wanted and how much he enjoyed it.

Another photo of his red cheeks was taken, his asshole stretched around the largest plug for full effect, and I moaned again. On the basis I had two hours to wait I almost wondered whether I should wank myself off over him or make him suck me, but on the other hand I liked torturing myself by making me wait. Any fuck we had at the end of this was going to be fast and hard and over quickly, no matter what I did now.

I drew back again and considered the scene. The alarm was set for half an hour and I fully intended to carry through on that promise. The carpet and the end of my bed was a mess though and I didn't want cum stuck to my floor forever. I briefly considered getting him to lick it all up, but the floor wasn't clean and I didn't want to gross him out too much. I fetched a wet cloth and threw it at his back, making him jump when he felt the coldness of it. I was pleased he hadn't moved while I had been gone. Back to my controlling voice.

'That's to clean up the mess you made. You can scrub the carpet with the cloth, but I want to see you lick the bed clean first.'

I saw his face colour again, but he dropped to his knees straight away and set to it. After this was over we'd need to have a chat about what he liked, but I had no doubt if he was horrified by what I was asking him to do he'd not obey so quickly. He had said there was a little bit of someone who liked to be controlled in him. I watched as his tongue flicked out and cleaned up his juices, wanting it to be me he was licking with that flexible tongue. I had my cock in my hand before I realised it and stroked myself gently as he kept cleaning. When he finished and fetched the cloth to do the floor I had to instruct him again.

'Turn so your ass is towards me. I want to see those red cheeks while you clean up your cum.'

I figured he had two sets of red cheeks, but he'd rather I was staring at his ass than his face right then. I think he was confused over how much he was enjoying this, and I probably was as well. I kept my eyes on him, still slowly pleasuring myself, but having to stop when the feelings got more intense, because I really didn't want to come just yet. When he was obviously done I asked him to turn to face me, and sit up slightly.

The view then made me groan so loud he heard it and smiled. He might have cleaned up the floor, but he had shot a fair amount over his own body and I took in the streams up his chest and some on his face and in his hair. He looked so cute like that I wasn't sure what to do with him. Some of my ideas seemed a little too kinky for just yet, so I went with the one that was going to frustrate me the most. At least he would know at the end of this I was just as horny as he was.

I spread out a towel on my bed, briefly wondering if it was even worthwhile protecting it given the amount of cum and sweat that was already on my sheets.

'Lie down here, on your back.' I instructed, and he obeyed fast.

I took in the sight of him like that before I set to work, only once having to instruct him to stay still. His moans got louder and filled the air as I licked and sucked my way down his body, cleaning up every last bit of his release that still clung to him. My tongue swept over his face, quickly kissing him but not letting him join me in the kiss before I worked down and licked off his chin and neck, and then continued down across his hairy chest.

I made sure I licked and sucked each of his nipples for a moment even though they were both clean. His stomach was also mostly free of juices, probably he'd shot so hard it had gone much further than that, but I followed the trail of hair down his middle until I reached his cock. It definitely needed a clean and I set to it. He was already hard, and every move of my lips or tongue on him made him twitch and moan, and I had no doubt that the plug inside him made this more intense for him as well.

When I was satisfied he was clean I sat up and looked at him. His eyes were glazed over, and if I spent a bit more time on him he'd probably come again, but there was no way he was getting any more of that before I did. His face showed his disappointment that I had stopped, but he wasn't going to say anything. I stood up and checked my phone.

'That's nearly killed the first half hour anyway love. You ready for the paddle again?'

He moaned and went back to his position holding onto the end of the bed and spread his legs, ass raised ready for me. I moaned too, still amazed at seeing him in this position and seriously turned on by it. I didn't spend long with the paddle this time, noting how pink he still was from the last time, and how quickly his sounds turned from pleasure to discomfort. He was going to have trouble sitting down on Monday. I smiled at the thought of being sat next to him at work knowing what we would have been up to all weekend. I was getting the best birthday presents ever, and Steve's virginity was yet to come.

ingarlm
ingarlm
1,059 Followers
12