A Secret Lust

Story Info
Kidnapped by someone she trusts she gets pleasured by him.
3k words
3.53
79.3k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ikutsu
Ikutsu
2 Followers

I never realized how sexy my best friend was until we had gone swimming in his parents' pool. The first time I had met him I was only a year shy of 18 so I had figured that I just had a simple crush on him. I never thought that it was anything more. Our mutual friend Crysta had informed him that I liked him and for awhile I couldn't talk to him with out turning red.

As the years passed I realized that I still had feelings for him. So I tried to push him away, I knew that I'd be hurting our friendship but I'd rather make him mad about my pushing him away then lose him because I wanted him in many ways. So what happened after that was a shock.

I had figured that since we had been friends for six years that I'd get him a gift and send it to him. What I hadn't figured on was being taken by surprise by someone as I knocked on his front door. I tried to fight with the person while thinking about the fact that Jonathan was home but had yet to come to the door.

I tried to squeeze my way out of the person's hold but the more I squirmed the tighter they held, until everything went black. I don't know what happened next but when I woke up I realized I was tied on a bed and was blindfolded.

I couldn't see much except for the bottom of the blindfold where it wasn't as tight showed me a dimly lit room. I was scared but I was even more frightened by the fact that I was naked and had no movement available. My arms and legs were tied so tight that if I tried to move too much that they'd tighten up the ropes.

I saw a shadow walk towards me. From what I could see of the person I could tell that he was tall, muscular, and thin. He was also naked which is how I could tell that the person was a he. But I couldn't see anything else. I was scared now I knew that this person was going to rape me and I couldn't fight him off.

I started to cry and felt him climb on the bed next to me. The pain in my chest was unbearable from how hard I was crying. He rubbed my face and made shhing noises to quiet me down. Then he whispered to me. "Don't cry Patricia, I'm not going to hurt you. I just want to fulfill the lust that I've felt for you for years. Ever since I first saw you I thought you were very beautiful. I wanted to taste your pussy and play with your breasts for so long. I imagined seeing if your pussy hair was as red as it is on your head or if you shave it off. I'm surprised to see that you shave it. But it's a beautiful sight. Your pussy is so pink and moist looking. And it feel so smooth, too bad I couldn't have done this when we met. But you were too young when we first met thankfully now you are old enough to be with. Don't cry now it'll be all over soon enough then I'll let you go."

I recognized his voice but my mind was in such a state of confusion that I couldn't place it to anyone. I was so busy trying to figure out who he could be that I never felt him move. But my thoughts were broken when I realized that he was between my legs and had started to lick and suck on my clit.

The feeling was so new and wonderful because I had never had anyone do that before but I didn't want to let myself enjoy this feeling. He seemed to sense my thoughts because the next thing I knew he was sucking harder and had inserted his fingers into my unbroken pussy. I could feel the walls of my pussy stretch to accommodate his fingers and tighten up as he pushed me near the edge of an orgasm.

I had never had an orgasm caused by anyone but myself but this guy who has kidnapped me is making me feel one with just his mouth and fingers. I felt like crying because I realized that I was enjoying what he was doing. I tried hard to ignore him but he bit down on my clit and it sent a shock of electricity through my body, causing me to moan out loud.

He lifted his head after I moaned and I could hear him licking his lips. "You taste even better than I had imagined. I can't wait to see how you feel inside. But first I want you to return the favor, I want you to suck my cock until I cum then you have to swallow it." I shivered then. I had never done such a thing and I was afraid that I'd chock. I fought like hell to keep my mouth closed but he just grabbed my jaw and pulled my mouth open, before I could react I had a rather large velvety feeling cock in my mouth. As much as I tried to spit it out I couldn't.

He would just push it further into my mouth until I gave up fighting and let him do as he pleased. I slowly realized that I was enjoying this new feeling, his cock was so soft and smooth and he had a taste to him that was really good, a little salty but I liked it. Before I realized it I had started to suck on his cock and act as though I was eating a sucker or a popsicle.

I could feel his cock start to tighten and feared that I was going to suffocate but when his cum came shooting out I just kept swallowing until he stopped coming. Once he was done he moved away from me then he positioned himself so that his cock was at the hole to my pussy. I tightened up in fear and was waiting for the pain but instead his kissed me. His kiss was so fierce and full of passion, I felt like I was going crazy.

I never even realized that I had relaxed until I felt him shove his hard cock into me. I screamed out loud as I felt this huge thing forcing past my hymn and spreading my walls apart further then I ever thought possible. I was now fully impaled by his large cock, but I knew somehow that he wasn't going to stop there. He fucked my sore pussy until I felt another orgasm coming on then he pulled out and twisted me until I was on my hands and knees.

Before I could grasp what he was doing I felt his cock go into my pussy again and he was fucking me harder and deeper then before. I couldn't hold in the moans any more and just let myself enjoy the feelings I was getting. I know I shouldn't be enjoying this but I couldn't help it. He fucked me so hard and fast that I ended up cumming within minutes.

He continued his pace until I felt the urge to cum hitting me again. As I started to cum I felt his cock tighten and then release. He came inside me with such force that I could actually feel the cum pumping into my hole. I felt dirty like I was a whore but I couldn't stop myself from enjoying his torture. I felt him pull out of me then he put his dick at the entrance to my ass. Now I started to cry again.

I was scared his dick hurt when he entered my pussy so I know I'll be screaming when he enters there. I braced myself for the pain and felt him shove his cock in. After the pain subsided I realized that I was feeling a burning sensation in my pussy like I was going to get off again.

He continued to pump hard and fast until his cock tightened, then he pulled it out and I felt hot cum landing on my back. Once he was done he left the room. I felt so relieved that he was gone that I lay there and cried. Then I heard him come back in. I felt a warm wash cloth rubbing my back and something hard like plastic be put into my pussy. "Wha..what are you doing?" I asked him nervously.

He whispered in my ear "I'm making sure that none of my cum will slip out of your pussy. I want you to get pregnant; this plug will stay in there for the rest of this week. You can go free on the 14th when I know that you will be unable to get rid of the pregnancy. I know you and that you are against abortion. So I'm not worried about letting you go once my cum has had time to settle in your womb. But before I let you go you will take a pregnancy test. I want to conform that you are indeed pregnant."

M y mind was racing, the 14th it's already the 14th, dear God he means August 14th. How will I get out of here? I can't help but think that this guy is going to kill me. I can't stay here for a month. My mum will worry about where I am, and Jonathan he will think that I decided to forget about him completely.

He turns me over and holds my head up. "Drink this I will feed you in an hour and then you can go to the rest room. I will be bathing you as well. Just so I know that you will not try to escape or remove the plug."

I drink the cold liquid and start to feel a bit tired. An hour later he feeds and bathes me, then gives me the drink again. I end up falling asleep after I finish drinking.

After about three weeks he informs me that it is the 7th by telling me happy birthday. I am saddened by the fact that this guy is still holding me hostage on my birthday. But I'm also confused by how he knows that it's my birthday. I realize though that I never thought I'd spend my 23rd birthday tied to a stranger's bed. But then I also pictured losing my virginity to my husband when I got married not to a rapist. He tells me that it's time to take a pregnancy test and leads me to the bathroom.

Once I've taken a piss he cleans me and tells me to sit while the test works. In less than a minute I hear him laugh. That laugh is so familiar that it sends chills down my spine. I know that laugh; it sounds like Jonathan's laugh.

He pulls me back to the bedroom and lays me on the bed but he doesn't tie me up, he doesn't have too my spirit is so broken I just want to die. He then starts to kiss me and rub my stomach. Then I feel him sucking on my breasts and his dick goes into my pussy again. I don't fight it anymore this has been a daily routine since he took me.

But today is different he is gentle and almost loving. When he finishes he doesn't put the plug in me again. I nervously ask him why when he tells me what I feared most. "You are pregnant darling. I don't need to do anything more. When our child is born we will raise it together."

Now I really start to cry, Jonathan will hate me for this. Everyone thinks I'm dead by now I have nothing left but this man and the child growing inside me. I finally give up and let him win.

But I still have some fight in me, he decides to have sex with me again and he is so careful. My breasts are tender but he sucks on them gently and caresses each one. Then he flips me over so that I am on top of him. Once I start to ride him I feel like I have power over this person who has made me like in darkness for nearly a month.

I wait until I feel him coming again and I manage to pull off the blindfold. Blinking to adjust to the light again after so long I see a dark shadow infront of me. After a few minutes I see the last person I had ever thought I'd see again.

The man I'm riding, the man who kidnapped and impregnated me is none other than my best-friend Jonathan. I can't stop myself from crying as I realize that all along I had been in fear of my friend. I have been held captive by the man I had often had dreams of marrying. He was my nightmare man all this time.

I decide to act as if I never saw who he was and pull the blindfold back in place. Then I take control of the sex. I ride him and put a twist in my movement so that he feels every move. Then I lean forward and kiss his chest, licking a nipple as I go over it until I reach his mouth. I start to kiss him gently at first then put more force into the kiss.

I want him to feel everything I feel for him, the pain, fear, love, hate, and longing. He seems to enjoy the feelings I'm giving him and moans in pleasure. After a few well-done twists he is fucking me harder and faster. I can tell he is close to cumming again and so am I.

We go over the edge at the same time and I scream out his name, not even realizing that I am yelling it out. At least not until he stops and starts to panic. Then I realize my mistake. But I decide to continue on, I plan to make him realize what I've known all along. "Oh Jonathan please don't stop. It feels so good to have you in me like that. I love you, you know and I always will no matter what."

That seemed to work I can hear him start to cry and I feel him pull the blindfold off then he unties my hands. I blink a few times and can see he really is crying. He grabs me into a fierce hug and tells me over and over that he is sorry.

But I just want to hear him tell me why. I want to know why he did this, if he wanted to be with me that all he had to do was tell me. He finally tells me "I did it because I was afraid that I was going to lose you and figured that if I got you pregnant I could keep you with me. That by pretending to kidnap you and impregnate you I could keep you with me. That I could leave you outside on my doorstep then pretend like I found you out there. Then when you found out that you were pregnant I'd offer to marry you so that the child would have a father. I just figured that you only wanted to be friends with me and could never love me like I love you."

Ok all I can think is holy shit. "You only had to ask me Jonathan. I've been in love with you since we met six years ago. I just was afraid to tell you." Once we had both confessed to how we felt we made love for the first time instead of wild, angry, lust filled sex.

He kissed and sucked on my breasts and pussy until I climaxed, then we got into the 69 position and sucked each other off. He made me feel my orgasm even stronger when he inserted his finger into my asshole. Once I came down form that high I decided that I wanted to try something different. I moved my mouth from his cock to his balls and sucked on them until they tightened up, then I shoved his dick in my mouth again and decided to return the favor by inserting my finger into his ass.

His cum exploded into my mouth within seconds. Once we had finished getting off again he laid me back on his bed and inserted his hard cock into my wet pussy. The feeling was so much more wonderful once I knew who it was that I was having sex with. He started to push in and pull out slowly then his pace quickened until we were unable to tell where one stopped and the other started anymore.

Since that day I moved in with him and we have had wild passionate sex every night. After our daughter was born we were so happy that I couldn't believe that just a year ago I had been afraid to tell him that I was in love with him. The sex is still wonderful. Our twins are proof of that after all they are only a year and a half, younger then our first child. We did get married though before I started to show that I was pregnant.

Now after six years of being married the sex is even better then before. No matter how busy we are with work, school and raising our kids we still have sex every night. Plus when the kids are at one of our parent's houses we partake in our fantasies. Like last week where he was a cop and he arrested me for stealing hearts. But that can be told to you another time. Right now the kids are at his mother's and tonight we are going to play a kinky sex game with another couple who are interested in having group sex.

Ikutsu
Ikutsu
2 Followers