A Secret Not Well Kept

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
genealguy
genealguy
204 Followers

Bill used the GPS in the car to find the house. When they entered the neighborhood they were all impressed with the size and architecture of the homes. When they drove up to the twins' place they all gasped. It was gorgeous. They wondered aloud how the 'kids' could afford this much opulence. It sat on at least five acres of well-landscaped land with mature trees in abundance.

Julie opened the door and invited everyone in with hugs and kisses for all. Susan thought she seemed more relaxed and in control than at lunch. Julie escorted them through the house, both upstairs and down. They complimented Julie on the layout and decorating. They then repaired to the pool. Susan was able to say a few words to Donna in private.

"Donna, do you think any of the smaller bedrooms appeared lived in?"

"No Mom, only that expansive master one." Susan blanched.

The pool was about 30 by 80 feet and very well appointed. The adjoining deck consisted of excellent paving bricks. The huge grill and other cooking equipment were of high quality and also tastefully designed. Jim rose from his lounge and welcomed one and all. He went inside and returned with small glasses of wine for the adults, fruit juice for the kids.

"A taste to see if this squeezing meets your fine tastes, if not we have many more varieties for your enjoyment. Let's sit and chat a while then I'll start the steaks about 7:00."

The conversation was friendly and open. No one mentioned the twins' relationship. The kids enjoyed some sports facilities Jim had installed. They especially enjoyed the soccer and softball facilities. They wished for more players, but did well by themselves.

After a bit of wine everyone changed into swim gear and dove in. Susan's kids were amazed at her brief bikini and embarrassed her with comments and leering looks. The real attraction was Julie. No one but Jim had seen her in brief clothes for years. Her yellow bikini was very brief and contrasted well with her tan. All noticed the lack of tan lines. Well the yard did offer security for topless and even nude sunning. Susan and her older daughter and her husband were impressed with the twins' fitness and attractiveness and all three could see why they might be devoted to each other.

They swam for over two hours then relaxed on lounges with more wine. The conversation was light and airy with no reference to the twin's relationship. Right on time Jim fired up the grille as Julie and Donna brought out the steaks. In no time the meat was nearly done. The sisters had made a fresh salad. There were baked potatoes, broccoli with cheese and cheesecake with strawberries. No food survived the onslaught.

After the mess was cleared all returned to lounges for after-dinner conversation. More wine flowed but not in excess. Later in the evening Bill mentioned that he was quite impressed with the home the 'kids' had acquired. That led to questions about their business and success with it. Gradually the subject swayed toward the cohabitation and relationship of the twins. Julie looked terrified but Jim drew her into his arms and smiled at the others.

"We know all of you have been curious about my and Julie's living arrangements and closeness in your presence. Believe me our intent has not been to deceive you. When we were in ninth grade we found that we were strongly attracted to each other. We tried to ignore it but found that impossible. We both tried dating others but those dates were not as enjoyable as the ones we shared. By eleventh grade we knew without a doubt we would spend our lives together. We have done so since and have never looked back."

There was a short silence then Susan spoke.

"Am I understanding that my younger children are committed to each other for the length of your lives? And you will never marry?"

This time Julie spoke up.

"Mom, Donna, Jim has asked me to marry him and I of course agreed. We plan to perform the nuptials this September 29th."

Susan and Donna both gasped as Susan replied with surprise.

"Why, that was your father's and my marriage date. Did you realize that Julie?"

"Yes, Mother. That's why we chose it, to honor our parents."

Susan felt a tear run down her cheek as Donna touched a tissue to the errant drop. She looked at Julie and spoke.

"I am stunned at you kids' life. Being together, buying this house together. I cannot accept your lifestyle. You realize I'm sure that your behaviors are illegal, condemned by the church and viewed with hateful disdain. How could this happen to two such nice, responsible young people? And how can you even think about marriage? What about your friends, your business partners? And I cannot bare to even ask you about children."

"Damn, Mom you can pack a lot into a few words. We have discussed those issues and more for several years. We think we have arrived at a good compromise. We have no respect for those who may condemn us. We have been working with some state Senators to craft a bill that will make marriage between consenting adult siblings legal. It looks promising. We have also covered the child issue. There is a DNA research lab in Minneapolis that has perfected tests to determine if there are any genetic problems for people who wish to marry. We visited, and they confirmed that we can safely have children together. If the state law passes, we will reside in full view of the public. If not, we will formulate a plan 'B'".

Susan, Bill and Donna sat quietly and contemplated the conversation. Bill was the first to speak.

"I am essentially an outsider here, but I feel almost as close to you as your sister. I am very concerned about this, but I have to admit you seem to have your arms about this. If there is anything we can do to help, we're a phone call away." Donna nodded her agreement.

They passed the evening chatting and sampling an array of different wines. At midnight they agreed to turn in.

As they closed the door to their large bedroom, Jim and Julie kissed deeply, holding each other in a firm hug. Jim began undressing his lover as she touched him in loving strokes. He lay her on the bed and raised her skirt, removing her skimpy panties in a loving manner. Then came her blouse, bra and finally her skirt. She lay there stretching sensuously, driving him wild with lust. She returned the favor, slipping off his shirt and shorts. He seldom wore under wear.

The nude lovers embraced and kissed deeply, then began fondling each other. Jim kissed down Julie's body, laving her neck, breasts, belly, and finally her pubic area. He moved his face through her copious hair, enjoying her scent. As he began licking her slit, she grasped his head and gently forced his face into her cunt. She sighed and grunted as his ministrations excited her to a higher level. He sucked her labia and clit, making her groan louder. He speared his tongue into her fuck hole and sucked passionately on her clit. She felt herself building to a monstrous climax as he slid a finger part way into her anus. She exploded into a curtain of liquid ecstasy, feeling her abdomen tighten into a grip of sheer tension. She grasped the sheet in both hands and squealed out a release of huge proportions.

In their room Bill and Donna were embracing in a clutch of love when they heard the squeal. Donna jerked up and asked, "What was that?" Bill murmured "Probably just your siblings fucking each other silly!"

Donna turned and smacked his arm.

"What do you mean? They are my virgin siblings."

"Yeah, right," he smirked.

Jim and Julie continued to fuck for quite sometime, then went to sleep. No further sounds were made.

The next morning Jim arose early and began breakfast. The aromas of the eggs, meat and potatoes soon had everyone up. Food was again prepared outside. The day was perfect for eating in the fresh air.

After breakfast, there was more conversation of the twins' relationship and planning. Donna and Susan had both begun accepting things as they were overnight, so the talk was less stressful.

Donna and her mother talked to Julie as Jim and Bill talked among them selves. Julie made a statement that set the pace for the women. Donna asked her how much she loved Jim. Julie replied that her love for him was limitless. She wanted nothing to do with other men; she had committed herself to her brother forever. She loved him more that life itself, would do anything he wanted. She would go wherever he wished. Her primary goals were to make him happy and love him to her best. She finished by relating Jim's overpowering love for her. After she finished speaking, no further was said regarding the twin's life style.

After another swim, the adults were sitting around sipping wine. Susan looked at Jim and Julie and asked how they could afford such an obviously expensive house. Both twins smiled, then Jim spoke.

"Our company has grown quite quickly. We anticipate our personal income this year will exceed six figures."

Donna asked how much that was. Jim smiled.

"Over a million dollars."

Donna and Susan both gasped. Bill nearly choked on his wine. The twins smiled. Julie spoke up.

"So you see, we really have no financial issues at this time. We paid cash for the house and truck, and have no outstanding debts. We think that puts us into a position where we can consider children in the near future. Jim wants to hire a manager to take care of day to day business so we can focus on development. After that, I can reduce my hours to prepare for motherhood. We feel confident that we have covered most of the bases."

Susan was greatly impressed. "Well, I guess you have answered most of my concerns. I wouldn't mind more grandchildren. How many are you considering?"

"Anywhere from two to six. We'll let that settle out as we move along."

Susan showed her surprise; she had imagined they would want only one. Damn it, they kept the surprises coming.

The rest of the weekend went just fine, thank you. On Sunday afternoon as the visitors were preparing to leave, Susan and Donna asked the twins to please keep in closer touch. They promised to do so. Donna and Susan both kissed the pair and repeated their relative comfort with their relationship. Jim and Julie waved as they drove around the corner. They then returned to the back yard and sat in adjacent lounge chairs. Julie spoke.

"I feel so happy that our secret is out and our family has accepted it. I was very uncomfortable with meeting them as they tried to pry secrets from us."

Jim kissed the tip of her nose. "I feel just the same, Darling. If I had known how upset they were we might have revealed our love some time ago. What do statistics say about the chance Bill and Donna would be behind us going to the reunion?"

"Pretty slim I believe, but it became the catalyst that resulted in where we are today. Maybe the Fates were smiling on us when Donna saw us." Jim smiled and spoke.

"Probably so, but I have a new project to take on now."

"And just what might that be?"

"We go to our bedroom, get naked and make some wonderful love. When that wears off, come back here nude and sun before dinner. Then we repair to Carson's Steak House where I treat you to your favorite fillet and trimmings."

"Sounds good. Shall we undertake that plan?" She stood and took his hand leading him into the house.

genealguy
genealguy
204 Followers
12