A Secret Place Ch. 01

Story Info
She finds an enchanted sexual meadow.
1.8k words
4.05
51.4k
19
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 06/02/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I want to be alone, there is a place I go to that no one else knows about. Well, not that I know of anyway, sometimes you just need to get away from everyone and everything. Someplace where you can think and be free from the real world. I found that place quite by accident one day.

My boyfriend and I had just gotten home from an overnight trip to visit his family. The best part of the trip was the car ride home because I knew it was over and I was pretty sure I'd never have to deal with those people again. Needless to say, it didn't go well. James, that's my boyfriend or used to be my boyfriend I guess I should say, comes from a society family that considers any kind of physical labor beneath them. This makes it all the more surprising that James and I met doing volunteer work cleaning up the community.

We were on the same crew assigned to pick up trash along the river bank. He asked me to dinner the following night and we hit it off wonderfully. James is a lawyer that specializes in helping low income families deal with slumlords and bill collectors. He is an amazing person; the only downside to our relationship was the sexual aspect. I love sex, I like to experiment and try different things.

James is more the get on, do your thing and get off so he can clean himself up type. His idea of doing something different and exciting sexually is to let me get on top.

I asked him once to go down on me, he got this look on his face that said, "Ew, you want me to touch you down there with my mouth, disgusting!"

I love being eaten so that was a big problem for me. I like to suck too and he let me but I honestly don't think he really enjoyed it which kind of ruined it for me.

I mean if I'm going to suck a mans dick, I'd like him to at least sigh a little, anything to let me know he enjoyed it. If I had met his family first, I wouldn't have been surprised by his lack of excitement when it came to sex. Anyway, it was a miserable visit with them looking down their nose at me in my jeans and sweater that emphasized my breasts and exposed a little skin at my waist when I moved. I have a good figure and I'm proud of it. I like to dress in ways that show it off without being trashy.

The neckline of my sweater scooped just enough to give a glimpse of curved roundness and was just tight enough to outline the shape and size of them. My jeans were tight but not skintight, just enough to show off my round bottom and long slim legs. If they had known I was wearing a thong they probably would have thrown me out immediately. James loved to look at me naked; he said I had a perfect figure. So I couldn't understand why he didn't enjoy having sex with me.

On the ride home, I was in a particularly bad mood after being treated less than cordially and I guess it showed. We sniped at each other and by the time we got home, I was in no mood to fix him lunch or even speak to him. I knew it was time to decide if I wanted to stick it out and make things work or if what my best friend suspected might be right.

She told me she thought I was with James because he made me feel classy or sophisticated. Something I never felt growing up in foster homes. He took me to nice places and treated me like a queen. Before James, I was lucky to get a meal before having my dates shove their limp dicks in my face. I needed to think so I told James I was going for a drive. I drove about 2 miles before I came to a farm with a beautiful wooded area and a stream. I parked my car and got out. My intention was just to admire the serene beauty of the place but something made me climb over the wooden fence and head for the wooded area.

I spotted a path and started walking, never giving a thought to the fact that I was trespassing. I walked till I could see the creek, it looked so cool and inviting. I walked to the edge and took off my shoes and socks and dipped my foot into the water. It was cool and refreshing. I rolled up my jeans and stepped into the water. I started walking up creek, marveling at the feel of the water around my ankles. I walked about fifty yard when I came upon a log placed across the creek. I stepped up and walked across the log to the other side.

There was no path so I just looked around. I seen something odd, it was up the hill and looked like a bunch of vines, but there was no other foliage like it in the area. I went closer to inspect it and through the vines there were just the tiniest rays of light shining through. I began to pull the vines apart and soon discovered a hole about the size of a tire in the hillside.

I looked through and it took my breath away. It was beautiful. Grass so lush and green it begged you to take off your shoes and run barefoot. The creek water sparkled like diamonds in the bright sunlight and there were colorful meadow flowers everywhere. It looked like no one had ever been there before, it was all so unspoiled. I had to go through the hole, there was no question in my mind.

I climbed through and looked around, it was like paradise almost. I moved onward. It looked like the space went on forever but I knew for a fact that the wooded area I came from was only about five acres or so. After that it was the main road. I sat down and thought this must be how a cat feels when they lay in the sun, all warm and content. From the moment I climbed through the hillside I felt different. Like all the cares and worries of my life had disappeared. There was only me and this beautiful place.

I thought about why I had come here in the first place. I knew instantly that I had to end things with James. I also made up my mind that I was going to ask my boss for a raise and tell the landlord to take care of my leaking sink or else. It was like the place cleared my mind and gave me the answers. I took one last look around and went back the way I came in. I went straight home and talked to James, then called the landlord.

The next day was Monday and I talked to my boss. I got the raise. But when I got home Monday evening, I kept thinking about my special place. I felt this uncontrollable need to return there. I held off until Thursday, then I couldn't wait any longer. I called off work and right after breakfast, I went back. I climbed the fence, took the path and crossed the creek. I found the vines, once again grown over the opening. I cleared them and climbed through.

I felt so free and uninhibited I ran and twirled and sang. I felt wonderful. So wonderful that when the thought crossed my mind to shed my clothes, I did just that. I stripped and let my clothes lay in a pile. I went to the creek and found a spot that was deeper than the rest and lay down, using a grassy patch on the side as a headrest. The cool water ran over my body, caressing me like the hands of an invisible lover. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling. I enjoyed it so much that I noticed my nipples had grown hard as little pebbles.

I opened my legs so the water could flow over and caress my shaved pussy. I closed my eyes again and started to fantasize about being made love to in my special place. I felt something touch me between my legs and my eyes shot open. I looked down to see a piece of plastic about eight inches long, and about two inches in diameter had flowed into my opened legs. It looked like it might have been part of a childs toy, maybe a Star Wars light sabor or something of that nature. I picked it up and felt it. It was smooth and reminded me of a mans dick.

I don't know what came over me, maybe it was the fantasy that I was having but before I knew what was happening, I was rubbing the piece of plastic over my pussy, between the lips and over my clit. I felt so free and sexy, lying there in the creek being sexual with myself. I was getting hornier and hornier. I finally let it dip slowly into my pussy. I sighed as it entered me.

I slid it in a little further, then out again. It felt so good. I began a slow steady rhythm. In and out, in and out. My free hand massaged my tits, tweaking the nipples. First one, then the other. I closed my eyes and just enjoyed the feeling. In my mind it was no longer a piece of plastic but the hard, throbbing cock of a stranger. My hands were his hands, caressing and pinching my nipples. I began moving the plastic toy faster.

My lovers cock driving into me over and over, faster and faster. My other hand left my tits and moved downward till it too was between my legs. I found my clit and began to rub. My lovers' fingers playing with me, exciting me to a fever pitch. I pulled my legs up to me as I imagined my lover would push them to enable himself to go deeper inside me. I moved the phallus faster and thrusted harder as I imagined my lover would do, fucking me harder and faster as he rubbed my clit, pushing me closer and closer to my orgasm.

I felt it starting to happen, the tightening in the core of my body, then the pleasure that spirals outward making me moan and my body shake. I was cuming, wave after wave ripped through my body for what seemed like forever, leaving me weak and exhausted. My limp arms dropped to my sides, the wonderful plastic phallus slipped out of me and floated down the creek. I was too weak to stop it.

After a while I managed to crawl out of the creek and I lay down on the lush green grass. I stretched in the sun like a cat. I felt better than I had in years. The best sex James and I ever had was no where near that good. I fell asleep.

TO BE CONTINUED...