A Secret Revealed Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finding her hips, I held her down on my thighs to enjoy the small pleasure of having her weight pressing against my cock. But also, I was kinda lost. She wasn't facing me? I always avoided a position like this because I couldn't see her front. There was no intimacy. Well, if this is what she wanted then I wouldn't complain, but still...

My legs parted so that she could sit between them more comfortably and I eased my hold on her hips. I must say, though, the sight was quite enticing. Fitted tight and snug against her panties, my cock was half-submerged between her mounds, pushing the cotton deeper into her crevice. The jean shorts around her thighs kept her legs shut, making everything more compact. But...no...why would I care about something like that? I wanted to see her face, to love and kiss her. I didn't care about anything else.

Rocking her hips to a gentle beat, she put more weight onto me, humping my length with her ass. The cotton was heavenly soft but her flesh was in a league of its own. Growing quicker and rougher with every return, her panties were slowly being pushed deeper until they were hidden beneath my cock and tucked subtly in her crevice. Her saliva from earlier made it very easy to get into a decent pace, but that's where she kept it. I wasn't gonna complain. I was lost in a trance, watching the way her amazing globes would mold and part for me to slide through them. Why was I so turned on by this? I didn't even know Rose's expression, whether she was happy, bored or aroused. I had no idea what was going on in her head. I was afraid to do anything, because I didn't know what she wanted.

Before I knew it, I was following her rhythm with my hands, helping her hips. As much as I enjoyed it, I was already aching with need, and this wasn't going to be enough. But, like, what was I supposed to do? She'd always been in control up to that point. She would always be the one who decides how everything plays out. But..it was frustrating, having this burning desire that wouldn't be sated. The longer it continued, the hotter this feeling grew and I found that I was being a little rougher than I wanted to be with her hips. Was she doing this on purpose? Like the game thing? Was she toying with me? Well, I had already won, apparently, so what was she trying to do? All of my thoughts were tossed aside when she came to an abrupt halt and she peered over her shoulder at me. I couldn't see, but I'm sure that she had a wide grin across her maw.

I didn't know what she wanted, but I knew what I wanted.

Grabbing her hips, I stood up with her, making her fall forward and brace herself on the coffee table. She was quiet but she positioned her palms against the edge of the table to prepare for something. I was still pressed up against her so I held her closer to me, to savor the sandwich of her mounds around me. My hips thrust forward and I stood up on my toes to see the pink tip rise between us, throbbing greedily. I knew exactly what I wanted. Bringing my hands down her sides, I inched her panties along her thighs to her shorts, just barely low enough for me to see her flower. Her tightly closed legs made it appear as though it were nothing but a fine pink slit that drooled her arousal. Holding onto her pelvis, I touched her petals with my tip and stopped. Did she even want this? I couldn't tell. She was strangely quiet, and she wasn't moving much. Was she waiting?

I parted her, meeting immediate resistance due to the increased tautness. Her juices formed droplets that ran down my length, some reaching my own slit. Again, I pushed a little, feeding another few inches into her velvet hole. She quivered around me, tingling through my length. With a final thrust, I hilted inside of her. Exhaling loudly, she released a sexy moan, and then I knew that I didn't have to worry. Leaning forward, I rested my cheek on her back while I passionately felt my way under her tank top, up her tummy, dancing over her ribs, and crossing over her chest to cup the bountiful handfuls. I gave each breast a careful squeeze and a playful fondle while I kissed up her spine. She trembled from the small bits of attention all over her. Maybe, just once in a while, she liked to be pampered the way she would always treat me. Her breathing became heavy and her arms shivered. So cute.

Withdrawing from her to my very tip, our hips clapped with a hard collision, making her squeak. Then another long wait while I pulled back, only to thrust as hard as I could into her, once again. There was an audible squelch every time I slipped into her deepest spot. Her moans coaxed me into a steady rhythm until the table was swaying with us. Planting my forehead on her upper back, I closed my eyes and only focused on thrusting. I pounded into her wetness so hard that I had secured a foot on the couch to stop me from falling backwards. One of Rose's textbooks dropped form the coffee table and so did a few pencils, as if we actually cared at that moment. My only concern was our pleasure. Maybe I was wrong about the whole intimacy thing. Although I couldn't see her face, we were still connected through our feelings, our pleasure. We were passionate about it, and that's all that mattered.

Unlike the first time, there was no stopping me this time. I was on a train going straight for its final destination. No stops, no hold ups, no interference. The speed of our clapping hips was actually mind boggling to me. Seriously, I must have looked like a stray dog thrusting away at a lioness, but as funny as that sounds, Rose's hiking breaths told me otherwise. We were both close. Running my fingertips down to her stomach, I hugged her tightly while I mewed through my final pumps. Cringing for desperate release, I hammered into her, rushing straight passed my initial stop.

She bit her lip to suppress her moans. A subtle bulge began to fill in her lower tummy and my tongue lolled. Halfway through our orgasm, her knees buckled and we went down, stopping herself from collapsing entirely by holding onto the table. I dropped to my shins and leaned over her, still pulsing inside her womb, still hugging her stomach. There was no interruption. On my knees, using the couch to help with the thrusts, I just kept going, even faster than before, if that was even possible. Right as my first orgasm was subsiding, I was a good ways into fueling my next. Rose, at that point, was lying on the table, nails digging into the wooden surface. The sensitivity ensued as I was nearing my next, causing me to slow down a few ticks because of the intensity. But the heat and pain didn't stop me, it only added to the sensation.

Another train, as fast as the first, was coming right at us. This time, there was no strength in me to hold in my voice. I gave one last thrust and a heady grunt as my cum poured into her. She convulsed and squeezed me inside of her flower until we were at our climax. Every throb of my cock added to the creamy gathering inside of her womb, to the point where it was oozing at my base and dripping into her panties. Her body twitched below me, her muscles tensing and easing from the exhaustion. I was quickly going soft inside of her, probably from being erect for so long. I don't blame it for being tired. My fringe felt wet with sweat and her hot flower was only adding to that. Her arms had their own glossy sheen, so I guess I wasn't the only one. Falling back on my haunches, I sat against the couch, panting heavily. Without any blockage, my seed freely dribbled from her petals...my fertile, or infertile, seed.

For the longest time, we were in our own little sessions of tranquility. We didn't want to move, talk, breath...but that last one was kinda mandatory, so we gave each exhale a sharp kick out of our throat. We panted and gasped like athletes after a marathon that we were seriously unprepared for. The room was stuffy with the heat and smell of sex, although the open windows did let in a generous breeze every once in a while to air the place out. This was a first for me. Intimacy and closeness, gentleness...sometimes that needed to be broken, only temporarily, by raunchy passion. Sighing out my last bit of sexual energy, I rolled my head onto the couch cushions.

XXX=

"I knew it...", Rose shattered the silence, "...you're an animal...just like me". She rested on one shoulder so that she could see me, and I could see her. Her lips curved up into a weak smile, but nothing like I'd ever seen before. "Even you can be..." her eyes closed and her breathing slowed into a gentle rhythm. She was asleep.

Staring at her, wide eyed, I forced myself to stand up. What did she mean by that? I worked my panties and tracksuit pants back on, and I did the same for her clothes. The least I could do was put her on the couch and clean up a little. Picking her up was an extremely difficult task, but only because I lacked any remarkable physical strength. But I got her onto the couch, brushed her hair aside and opened up a few more windows. It was starting to get dark and there was still no word from Marianne.

That's right...Marianne and Rose. They were talking about a scar or something on Rose's hand. Stepping away from the curtains, my hues locked onto my sleeping partner. She had shifted slightly and her right hand, the one that they were talking about, was clenched shut and hanging off the side. Come to think of it, her hand always did that when she was asleep. It was always closed, almost straining from how tightly she held it shut.

I could check.

Why did they want to keep it on the down low? My curiosity got the better of me, a trait leftover from my dad. He always did say that I was his sidekick because of how often I would intrude on his investigations to try and help him. Of course, I didn't help at all. If anything I was a nuisance, but he never admitted it. No matter how bad of a mood he was in, or how exhausted he was, he never once raised his voice to me. Maybe it's because of him that I enjoy challenges and calculated choices...and maybe he's the reason why I checked Rose's hand.

I crouched beside her, silent and watching her peaceful expression. An animal. Why? Touching her wrist with the grace of a cloud, I anxiously brought it up in front of me. Like always, she was holding a fist, as though there was supposed to be something in her hand, something that she didn't want to let go of. Mary was looking at her knuckles...I turned her hand and moved back enough so that my shadow wasn't in the way. And there it was. I had to squint to even see it. All along her knuckles, in between the bones and even on the sides of her hands, faint, almost invisible white lines. I'd seen something similar before when Rose got into a fight, but they cleared up in about a week or two. This was only on her right hand, and they were far worse. These looked like they were stitched up once upon a time, like something had broken against it and tore flesh.

So maybe she got in an accident or something and her hand was banged up...but then why would they keep it to themselves?

Frowning, I lowered her wrist. Just who are you? You're an animal, but so am I? What does that even mean? I caressed her cheek and she smiled warmly into my palm. "Eve..." she murmured in her sleep. 'Rose...' I would have whispered back, but my moving lips and extra breath would have to suffice. Leaning closer, our lips touched and molded to meet each others in a lock of love.

Before I can be worthy of your love...before I can be at peace in your arms...I need to know who you are, my darling Rose.

*****

More potent stuff coming in the next chapter. I'm posting more slowly than I would like and it's because I've been hesitant about how I wanted the story to play out. I didn't think that a little fluff and smut would turn into a plot-driven story. Some nights I've stayed up fantasizing, not about the smut, but about the story. Weird XD. Oh yeah, and I have a small request, nothing big and I'm not really expecting this to even happen. Any artists out there that are reading my stuff, I would be so happy to see how you guys/gals picture Rose and Eve. I'd like to know if I'm portraying them the way I think I am. So, yeah, post your work in the form of a comment, or an email if you're shy, and I would appreciate it more than you can imagine. Some sexiness would give you double points =P. Anyways, thanks again for reading and I hope you stick around for the next chapter where another character is revealed.