A Secret Revealed Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But God she was amazing.

The kiss was broken by a short spasm through my core and I twitched beneath her. Instead of slowing down for me, she placed her open palms on either side of my head to stay upright as she pounded into my flower with increased vigor. Finding the bright emeralds of her eyes, I saw that gorgeously lewd expression of her imminent orgasm. The toy was harshly grinding against her panties every time she thrust, expressed by the wetness of her inner-thighs. She was close, but so was I. Gripping the blanket on either side of my head, her shoulders and forearms visibly strained to show the subtle outlines of her strength. My limbs tangled and shivered from the sight, tightly hugging her closer. I knew she was well-built, but I'd never really seen it until then. She was an animal.

I couldn't hold it in any longer. My tongue lolled in ecstasy, my breathing hitched, my flower coiled and sucked her deeper inside. A beat worked through my veins like guitar strings being plucked. The clattering of my heart, the drums that pounded life into me. Easing and tensing to the rhythm, my body pulsed and locked around her. Convulsing slightly, she let her voice out as a sexy moan, her hips trembling and thrusting randomly. Together, we came. She struggled to keep thrusting, although the bed continued to rock under her power, and I cried out as my seed was emptied onto my own chest. Unable to keep my grip, I let go and collapsed limply under her, but she didn't stop. My cock jutted as each spurt lazily splattered to join the rest. When my orgasm died down and exhaustion crept into me, only then did she slow down.

Taking each breath from her pit, she gasped and panted with a very satisfied smile. If I had the energy to return the gesture, I would have, but I guess she was happy with just our eyes meeting. Her toned body eased after the exertion and she lowered herself to rest against me. "Sorry..." she huffed with her cheek on my shoulder. I couldn't move, nor bother to respond, and maybe that's what she was apologizing for. My legs were numb, which would be kinda scary if it weren't so hot. Once again, the smell of sex and sweat surrounded us, something I was getting used to. Still embedded inside of me, Rose lingered in that same position, pampering me with butterfly kisses up my shoulder and along my bruised neck. That's right...just earlier that day, Rose had hurt me...

Using all my strength, I brought my hand up to palm the back of her head. I rolled enough to kiss her forehead and to feel her breath on my collar. No...this is my Rose. This is the girl I loved.

XXX=

She was too scared to tell me the truth, but maybe Mary could help me. I'm sorry, my love, I only wanted to understand you. I never meant for my curiosity to hurt us the way it did, but I need to know who you are, my darling Rose.

- To be continued -

*****

Thank you for reading yet another chapter in this series. Next chapter is where things get serious and we start to delve into Rose's past. All I'm gonna say is that their love will be tested and that things are not always what they seem. The song referenced in this chapter is 'Between the Bars' By Elliott Smith.