A Secret Revelation Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"For you, definitely." I said, smiling back. I watched as she stepped into the shower and pulled the door closed behind her, moving aside so she could take advantage of the warm spray. My eyes automatically took in the length of her slim, curvy body, and the tiny droplets of water that clung to her creamy skin as they made their tract between her upturned breasts, slipping down the concave of her flat belly to her smooth, shaved pussy. Of its own accord my body began to stir, sending a flood of arousal juice to my vagina.

"So are you excited about today?" Tasha asked. Her brown eyes held a hint of amusement and more than a little lust, making me fully aware that she was thinking the exact same thing about me. I tore my gaze away from her lush form, centering my attention on the task at hand.

"Yes. We haven't been shopping for ages," I replied and squeezed out a handful of shampoo, smoothing it over my wet, blond-brown hair. "Are you excited?"

"Hell yes! I intend to spend every cent I've earned over the past month." Tasha said firmly. She nudged closer, reaching past me to grab the shampoo bottle and brushing my nipples with her forearm in the act. I inhaled sharply as the nubs of flesh tightened into firm points, stoking the stirring between my legs and setting my body on fire. Couldn't I go once in her vicinity without wanting her?

I cleared my throat and turned my back to her, rinsing the frothy shampoo from my hair while she washed and chattered away about the day's upcoming events. Grabbing the conditioner bottle I opened it up and then blinked in surprise when Tasha snatched it out of my hand.

"Let me." She gathered a handful and began massaging it into my scalp, thoroughly coating my hair to the ends. I didn't know why it felt so good to have someone else's hands in my hair, but it did, and every muscle in my body threatened to turn to cooked noodles as I let her rub. A low moan escaped my throat when my lover pressed up against my back, her hands wandering from my scalp to my shoulders, lower to my upper arms and over my firm breasts past the curve of my belly and slipping her conditioner-coated fingers between my thighs. The water streaming over my body grew a few degrees warmer.

"Tasha..." I whimpered.

"What?" She breathed, delving her middle finger between my swollen pussy lips and lightly stroking my clit, which in turn throbbed with arousal. Tingles of pleasure shot through my body, and I arched into her hand as she quickened her circular rubbing. She urged me to lift my right leg and I set my foot flat against the shower wall in front of me, opening my sex to her seeking fingers.

"Ahhh yes..." I gasped. "Yes, oh God, Tasha..."

Her warm breath brushed against my ear, sending reactive shivers up and down my spine as she leaned in close. "You want to cum, Chasey?"

"Yes, please!" I begged. "Make me cum...make me cummmm!"

I firmly thrust my greedy cunt against her finger, my whole body aching to orgasm. She stroked faster and gently nibbled my neck, her free hand cupping and squeezing my left breast. I bit my lip as she rolled my taut nipple between her thumb and forefinger, doubling the pleasure of her rotating digit on my clit. I was going to cum...

From the center of my body I felt it coming. Every muscle in my body clenched as I held my breath, waiting for the sweet ecstasy to wash through me. "Yes...yesssss, I'm going to cuuummm!"

Tasha pulled her hand away, nearly letting me tumble backwards as she backed off. "Oh no...no cumming for Chasey yet."

"What?" I squeaked as my abandoned clit thumped angrily, screaming to finish its pleasure cycle. Tasha smiled wickedly, winking as she opened the shower door and exited. A moment later I heard her melodious peal of laughter as she left the bathroom.

That little bitch, I thought with a wry smile. Two could play at that game.

I rinsed out the conditioner and switched off the water, leaving the shower stall and grabbing a bath towel from the wall rack. Quickly drying myself I went into the bedroom and gave Tasha a glare as she looked up from her sitting position on the floor, pulling out her days outfit from her bag.

"Do you hate me?" She asked innocently.

"Despise you."

My lover stuck out her tongue. "No you don't. You love me."

I couldn't deny that. "You know what you're going to wear?"

She grinned devilishly. "What do you think of this?" Out of her bag came a slinky, pale yellow-colored sundress, which she held up for my view. It had a low-cut neckline and without even seeing it on her yet I knew it was short. Daringly short.

"Slut." I teased.

"Oh yeah? What are you wearing?"

I grabbed my bag and unzipped it, pulling out my own slinky, light lilac-colored sundress with a slight blush. Tasha giggled. "Great minds think alike, baby."

She stood, nude, and pulled the sundress over her head, straightening it out over her slim hips and smoothing it over her flat stomach. The dress barely even reached mid-thigh, and dipped low to show the tops of her full, tan breasts. It clung in just the right way to her curvy build, and flared out over her tanned legs as she bent over to grab a pair of strappy sandals from her bag. Not for a moment did it escape me that she wore nothing underneath the dress; nor did she reach back inside the bag to put something on.

"Like it?" She turned in a slow circle.

"That...would be an understatement." I murmured more to myself than her. Tasha winked and swept into the bathroom to finish her hair and make-up. I slipped into my sundress and a pair of white cotton panties almost as a second nature; I looked over myself in the mirror, approving the way the thin, silky fabric clung to my pert chest and trim belly. The hem of the dress, like Tasha's, barely came down to mid-thigh, and the neckline dipped low into my cleavage.

"Mmmm, you look beyond hot." Tasha said, emerging from the bathroom in a cloud of sweet scented perfume as I put on a pair of sandals.

"You don't look so bad yourself." I said and stood to pull her into my arms, meeting her warm, soft mouth with mine. Her hand slid underneath my sundress and took hold of the waistband of my panties, slipping them downwards.

"I don't think you'll need these." She whispered. I obligingly lifted my feet to step out of the panties, my body tingling with the feel of a naked pussy. There was just something extra naughty about going panty less. "Now come on, lets finish up so we can get started on our day. It's almost noon already."

It took only a few minutes for me to apply my make-up, spray on some perfume, and to comb out my hair (which Tasha did for me; did I say that there was nothing better than a woman washing your hair?) before we locked up the room and headed out to Tasha's Eclipse.

"You want some lunch first?" My best friend asked as we settled in her car and waited for the air conditioning to cool it down.

"Yes! I'm starving." I replied, aiming the right side vent towards me, sighing contentedly as the cool air drafted over my body. Tasha shifted into drive and tore out of the hotel parking lot, gunning the engine as she merged unto the busy highway.

"How about there?" She pointed to a well-known restaurant off to our right. I nodded my agreement, stomach rumbling loudly. We pulled in and parked, hurrying into the bustling establishment and waiting patiently as a flustered host seated us at a table.


"Do you girls...er...ladies need anything to drink right away?" The host, brown haired with blond highlights and a pair of startling aqua eyes, flushed as Tasha's brown-eyed gaze rested on him. My lover shifted closer to me in her seat, putting her warm hand on my tanned thigh. The host's eyes widened almost comically.

"Yes, we need some water..." she grinned prettily, eyes flicking to the boy's nametag, "...Marc."

"Ok, I'll be right back." He stopped a moment, blushed again, and hurried away.

"What a cutie," Tasha said slyly. "How old do you think he is?"

"Probably our age, give or take a year." I chuckled and caught the devious look on her face. "Tasha, no."

"What?" She threw up her hands in mock innocence and then leaned closer, her warm mouth brushing my ear. "Are you wet, Chasey?"

Even though I knew exactly what she had planned just hearing her sweet, sexy voice whispering the words started my juices flowing. I crossed my right leg over my left, realizing too late that it squeezed my pussy lips together and stimulated my swelling clit. Was I wet? That was putting it too lightly! I bit my lip, watching Tasha's french manicured fingers trail little circles around my knee in a deliberate measure of seduction. Jesus, I couldn't get enough of her.

"Are you?" My best friend whispered again. "Tell me."

"Yes," I murmured. "I'm wet." Her fingers crept higher on my firm thigh. Mid-thigh. Hem of my sundress. Sneaking underneath...

"Here's your water." Marc appeared and set down two full glasses of ice water on the table, nearly spilling one in the process as he caught sight of Tasha's wandering hand. I inhaled sharply as she slipped it between my crossed legs, and I was thankful we were partly out of the general population of the restaurant. Still we were in full view of at least three other tables, which at the moment seemed occupied with their dinners.

"Thank you, Marc." Tasha said, nudging my thigh upwards to allow better access; God forgive me, but I lifted it as she worked her middle finger between my plump sex lips to my throbbing clitoris. I swallowed my moan of pleasure and set the heel of my hands on either side of the chair, steadying myself as the young host looked on in amazement. My lover began a firm, steady rotation of my sensitive nub, and I was so turned on I had no doubt I would cum in a matter of a minute, especially after the treatment the little tease had given me this morning.

My eyes closed as electric tingles shot throughout my body. Her finger felt so good in my pussy...rubbing me...Oh my God, what was I doing? Here I was, in broad daylight, in a public restaurant, in front of a strange guy, letting Tasha...letting Tasha...Oh, I was going to cum...

"Stop." I gasped. "Tasha...oh fuck..." I was cumming, cumming so hard my body shuddered as the waves crashed through me. My best friend gently pulled her hand free as I coasted down, bringing her cum-covered finger to her lips and suckling it into her mouth.

Marc blinked, and I muffled my giggle seeing the tent in the front of his khaki's. He looked at a desperate loss for words. "Your waitress will be with you in a few minutes." He said and fled, using tables as cover for his erection.

"Wonder where he's headed?" Tasha asked with a sly smile.

I met her brown eyes with mock anger. "You're naughty! What did you do that for?" I asked her sternly, my vagina still tingling with the lingering aftermath of the orgasm.

She smiled secretly. "I love making you cum, that's all."

My mouth opened to reply, but an older waitress came along and took our orders, giving us nasty sidelong looks as she observed us. Tasha only smiled brilliantly and crossed her lengthy legs, showing plenty of lean, taut thigh and full cleavage. She was never one with much tolerance.

The waitress gave a curt nod and walked away. Tasha scooted her chair back and whispered, "I'll be back, ladies room." And left the table.

I sighed to myself and settled back in my seat, taking the opportunity to observe the atmosphere and patrons around me. I suddenly wondered who else had seen the little show Tasha and I had put on. An older couple sat together looking over a ticket; two men dressed in business suits heartily dug into their lunch, and a lone woman in the corner seemingly very involved in a book. My eyes paused over her.

She looked to be in her early to mid thirties; thick, medium length blond hair that curled just below her shoulders, with high cheekbones and a sweet, pouty mouth. I couldn't see the color of her eyes from where I sat, but I guessed them to be a dark blue, which would perfectly set off the white blouse and short black skirt she wore. Long, shapely legs were neatly crossed beneath the table, and I couldn't remember a time I was more interested in a pair of black heels than the ones she wore now. They gave her an air of professionalism mixed with an unmistakable sexiness that immediately appealed to my bisexual senses; I mused she must be on a lunch break, because a suit jacket that matched the skirt was tossed around the back of the chair. As I gazed on in interest the subject of my appraisal glanced up from her book, meeting my eyes with hers.

"They're blue," I breathed. Strikingly blue. Even from my seat across the room her big, deep blue eyes sent a thrill of awareness through my body, rivaling the lust Tasha could stir inside me. She gave me a small smile (another little thrill) and refocused her attention on her book as Tasha breezed back into her chair, startling me back to reality.

"I came upon our cute little host on my way out of the bathroom," She giggled, pulling her chair up to the table. "He looked a little...disheveled."

I tried to remain serious, but couldn't help bursting into laughter along with my best friend. A mental image of Marc working on his hard cock in the cramped restaurant bathroom stall was more than enough to send us into the throes of giggles. It wasn't that we were laughing at him; it was more we were laughing because it was our doing. Of course we felt a little bad for him, too. Just a little.

"Wow...hey, look over there, Chasey." Tasha whispered, nudging my elbow. My mind still caught up with the woman in the corner, I gave a half-hearted look around the restaurant.

"Where?"

"In the corner. The woman. Hot, isn't she?"

My breath caught in my throat. Once again I was amazed at the perceptiveness of my best friend and lover; I didn't even have to say a word and she was in tune with my desires. Probably was just because we had the same taste in women, I thought with a smile.

"Maybe." I said nonchalantly.

Tasha grinned. "You can't deny it, baby. An older woman, too. Mmmm."

At that moment the grumpy waitress arrived with our food, and the woman was temporarily forgotten as we hungrily attacked our meals. A comfortable silence fell until we had finished eating, and Tasha sat back in her chair with a contented groan.

"Nothing like starting the day with a full belly," she said, patting her flat stomach. She frowned. "Our girl's gone."

A quick look in the corner confirmed Tasha's observation. I felt a prick of disappointment knowing she was gone, which slightly surprised me. There was something about her.

"You ready to go, hot stuff?"

I shook thoughts of the woman from my head and smiled at my lover. "Yes. Let's go."

We stood and pushed our chairs under the table, heading towards the cashier to pay for our lunch. I smiled beguilingly at a man sitting with presumably his wife, who smiled back and promptly received a dirty look from his other half. Heads turned as we walked by, eyes skimmed, and men shifted in their seats as Tasha and I passed them. And just like bad girls did, we added a little extra sway to our hips and flashed our eyes in a way that we knew could send shivers down any man - or woman's - spine.

Tasha and I debated over the bill and decided it was her turn to pay. I excused myself to the bathroom to freshen up, washing my hands at the sink and applying another light coat of lip-gloss before exiting...and smacking unceremoniously into Marc the host.

"Oh." He muttered, cheeks flaming, his aqua eyes lowering nervously only to focus on my low-cut neckline and flushing even more. "Excuse me."

I smiled and took a step closer. "Excuse me."

As I stepped closer, he stepped back. I stepped closer, he stepped back and swallowed as his back hit the wall. Seeing him practically start to sweat, I inched closer until our faces were inches apart and I could smell the attractive, musky odor of his cologne. I knew I was eliciting this reaction from him, and the feeling sent a thrill of excitement throughout my body as his breathing quickened.

"I hope we didn't embarrass you too much when...well, you know," I murmured, brushing my soft lips feather-lightly across his jawline and pressing my pelvis against his. Almost immediately a bulge grew in the front of his khaki's, and I lowered my voice to a sultry whisper. "When my girlfriend made me cum."

"No...well, um...it's ok." He said quickly. "No problem."

"Are you sure?"

He nodded wordlessly, and I saw the lust dominating his eyes as he raised them to meet my gaze. I brought my mouth tantalizingly close to his, so close that I could feel the heat radiating from his skin and the electricity sizzling between us.

"Am I keeping you, Marc?" I purred. He stiffened slightly as I pressed more firmly into him, trapping his enclosed erection just above my mound. He was hard as a rock; I could feel him throbbing.

"I should get back to...to..." He stammered and gasped as I began to move my hips, rubbing my mound against his hard, straining cock. From the size of what was pushing insistently through the fabric of his pants, I could imagine what he would feel like inside me and moaned softly as arousal juice overwhelmed my naked, horny pussy and trickled down the insides of my thighs. I couldn't believe I was so turned on from teasing this young host, but I was, and I didn't want to stop. I didn't want to stop until he came, until he exploded inside the confines of his khaki's.

"Oh...oh god..." Marc groaned. I moved in slow, languid circles, enjoying the range of pleasured emotions move across his good-looking face, and increased the pace of my rotations as his hands clenched into tight fists. His cock seemed to harden even more, and his hips thrust into mine as he breathing became almost frantic. "Oh fuck...please, I'm going to cum if you don't stop..."

"Do you want me to stop?" I whispered. "Tell me, and I'll stop."

"No. No, don't stop," He gasped. "Oh god, I'm going to cum..." His aqua eyes closed and he shuddered as he began to shoot his hot load the warmth seeping through his pants unto my bare leg.

I smiled and brushed my lips over his, pulling away to fix my sundress and examine the wet evidence of his pleasure, which spread across the crotch of his khaki's like wildfire. He gave a shaky smile and straightened up, looking down at his mess with a mournful groan.

"Hey!" Tasha called from the end of the hallway. "Ready to go?"

"Yes," I called back and smiled at Marc, turning to walk away. "It's been nice. See you later."

"Thank you, come back soon." He croaked automatically in response and groaned again. "I mean...yeah, see you later."

Tasha grinned as I joined her at the exit. "What were you doing with Marc?"

"Oh nothing." I said nonchalantly.

Her brown eyes scrutinized me. "You did something naughty, didn't you?"

"Who, me?"

She merely smiled, entwining her fingers with mine as we exited the restaurant, returning to her car and chatting animatedly. I didn't have to tell her anything; Tasha just seemed to know, and that's what continued to amaze me about her.

"Are we ready to do some serious shopping?" She asked as she started up the car, beginning the cooling process in the hot, humid space.

"Definitely."

"Good. Cause that's what we're going to do." With that said my lover shifted into drive and sped to the restaurant parking lot exit, singing along with the radio as she waited to merge into traffic. My thoughts fell briefly to Marc and what had happened; I still couldn't quite believe it; it was almost as if it were someone else had done it. It was all Tasha's fault, she was a bad influence; or a good one in Marc's sake, I thought with a hidden smile. God, who was I kidding? I loved every second of what I did him!