A Secret Revelation Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You mentioned you haven't been with a girl," Tasha murmured.

"Does that mean you would like to try?" I filled in.

Erika's delicate cheeks flushed and she noticeably struggled for words. "Well...I - I don't see why not..."

Almost like our minds were in perfect sync Tasha and I slid a warm hand unto either of Erika's sleek, tanned thighs, and lightly caressed the soft skin as our older friend's breath quickened. I traced my finger along the band of her sheer white thigh-high and watched as Tasha did the same, stroking the slender digit just along the inside of her firm thigh.

"Do you think this is the time, Erika?" I asked softly, leaning forward to nuzzle my mouth against her satiny throat. The older woman inhaled sharply, turning her pretty face towards mine. I gazed into her big blue eyes and fought the urge to kiss her pretty mouth, imagining how good she must taste inside; her pink tongue peeked out to run along her lips, wetting them as she stared at my mouth.

"Do you want to kiss me?" I breathed, voice trembling.

"Y - yes," Erika whispered. "I want to kiss you."

I didn't...no, couldn't...wait. With a low moan I captured her mouth with mine, slipping my tongue deep inside as she eagerly opened to accept it. She tasted every bit as good as I knew she would; her mouth was soft, warm, and molded to mine like it belonged there. I wanted so badly to slip my hand between her legs and find out how wet she was for Tasha and I, but I held myself in check, as this was her first time. We parted slowly, and a flood of arousal juice soaked my thighs as I saw the lust in her luminescent blue eyes; she turned to Tasha and they met mouths, kissing deeply as groans of pleasure emitted from their throats. It was an unbelievable turn-on seeing them kissing, watching their tongues slip into the others mouth, and it seemed like hours before they hesitantly pulled away to catch a breath.

"Stand up," I said. Erika gave me a nervous look but did as told, standing in front of us uncertainly, looking vulnerable and younger than her thirty-four years. I reached up and slid the thin spaghetti straps on her dress down over her shoulders, catching and holding her gaze. "Take it off for us, Erika."

She hesitated only a moment, her chest rapidly rising and falling, before tugging the white garment off and kicking it away next to the bed. Left in a silky white thong and thigh-highs my heart pounded as I observed her slim, firm body; her breasts were medium-sized and capped off with marble-sized pink nipples, her waist flat and flaring out with the gentle curve of her hips. My hands shook as I hooked my fingers in the waistband of her thong and dragged it downwards, urging her to step out of it to reveal a smooth, shaved pussy. I glanced up to see her blushing furiously, her nipples hard and straining outward, begging for attention. I grabbed Tasha's hand.

"Lie down." I told Erika, pulling Tasha off the bed with me. She crawled into the middle of the king-size bed and lie back against the fluffy pillows as my lover and I removed our dresses, allowing Erika to explore our bare bodies with her eyes. We kissed and crawled up unto the bed alongside our new friend, lightly running our hands up her thighs, over her tummy and around her taut nipples, pinching them until she gasped.

"Ahhh yes...that feels so good!" Erika moaned. I moved down to flick my warm tongue over the hard nub of flesh, circling it, lapping over it before enclosing my mouth around the distended peak and gently suckling. A nibble drew a groan of pleasure from the older woman and I teethed it as I watched Tasha work on the opposite nipple, twirling circles with her wet tongue.

"Yes...ohhh, yes..." Erika whimpered.

"Do you want us to taste your pussy?" Tasha asked huskily. The smell of arousal was rampant in the air; I could almost feel the warmth of heated pussy's fill and surround the area around us.

"Please...yes, please...I'm so wet," She said breathlessly. With a smile Tasha and I knelt between her slim, thigh-high clad legs and spread them wide, holding them apart with a hand under each knee. My eyes widened as I sighted the silver diamond-studded barbell nestled between her lips, and glanced over at my lover for her reaction. I muffled a giggle at the look of envy.

"Naughty girl...you didn't mention your kinky little piercing," I said sternly. "A hood piercing...mmmmm...you're making me jealous."

"It must make you extra sensitive." Tasha added slyly.

We pulled her slippery sex lips aside and I pressed the tip of my index finger into her flushed, throbbing clit, smiling as the slight pressure sent her hips jerking upwards with a trembling gasp. Tasha's french-manicured index finger trailed around the outside of her tight, glistening pussy hole as I leaned down to brush the tip of my tongue across the top of her slit, dipping just inside the opening of her lips and fluttering lightly over her straining nubbin. She tasted every bit as good as I thought she would; my mouth watered for more of her juice and I slid my tongue down between her plump lips to plunge inside her, tasting her creamy sweetness. Her reaction was immediate as a flood of her arousal trickled from her cunt and into the crevice of her ass, soaking the bed beneath her. I moved upwards to slowly drag my tongue over her clit, feeling the barbell underneath, using the tip to wiggle the bottom ball against her sensitive bud.

"Ohhh...ohhh..." Erika whimpered. Her back arched sharply as she kneaded and squeezed her full breasts, rolling her stiff nipples between thumb and forefinger. Her big blue eyes closed as Tasha slipped her left middle finger deep into her horny cunt, working it in to her knuckle; I nudged it out and placed my right hand palm in against Tasha's left, lining up our middle fingers and entwining the rest as we used our joined digits to began a slow, deep thrust in and out of her clenching vagina. She was incredibly tight and soft inside, her walls contracting around our fingers in pleasure as she began to move, pushing her hips down for further penetration. Our tongues came out to sweep over her distended pearl, taking turns lapping and curling around it, suckling it, nibbling it, teasing it until it stood out in angry need of release. Our fingers were covered in her juice, shiny and slick, as we pumped deeper, faster, and harder.

"Please...please...let me cum," The older woman begged, bucking against our licking tongues, tossing her head from side to side as her body tightened from our pleasing assault. "I'm going to...going to cum..."

I sucked her hard little clit between my teeth and gently nibbled it, increasing the intense pace of our finger fucking as she shuddered and cried out, her firm body arching, thighs closing around our heads. "Mmmm I'm cummmming...ohhh yes, cummmming!"

Her throbbing sex squeezed tightly around our fingers as the orgasm wracked her body, sending a torrent of her cum fluid down the back of our hands. Tasha and I hungrily lapped up the sweet, warm liquid and pulled our fingers free, sucking them clean. Erika's slim body was covered in a fine sheen of sweat, plastering a few strands of her fine blond hair against her forehead as she calmed. I kissed Tasha and moved over Erika, rubbing our sweaty bodies together, nipple-to-nipple, as I claimed her soft mouth. She willingly opened up and moaned low in her throat, circling my tongue with hers and running her hands over my firm ass.

"I want to taste you," Erika murmured as we parted.

In a haze of lust I barely noticed Tasha slip off the bed; Erika sat up and I shifted around in front behind her, settling back against the pillows as she turned unto her belly and drew up to her knees. I watched her pink tongue creep out of her mouth as she gazed down at my swollen cunt, her fingers slowly approaching as if she were afraid I would disappear if she moved too quickly. My breath hitched in my chest as she pushed the tip of her slender middle finger into the bottom of my slit, pushing it over my inner lips and moving upwards until she reached my clit. I moaned softly as she began to move in a light circular motion, her blue eyes full of fascination; from behind her Tasha emerged from the bathroom, holding both our favored and newest toys. My eyes widened as my best friend slipped into the 8-inch strap-on, groaning as the dong sank inside her and running her hand over the thick shaft in anticipation.

Tasha approached the bed and reached around in front of Erika, handing her the purple-colored vibrator. "Put this in her pussy, she loves it." She grinned at me, winking conspirately. "And you'll love what I'm going to give you, baby."

"What -?" Erika craned her head around, but Tasha grabbed a hold of her slim hips and pulled her thrust-up ass closer to the end of the bed, tossing back her curly brown hair behind her back before wrapping her hand around the base of the fake cock.

"Tell me you want me to fuck you, Erika."

The older woman flushed as she caught sight of the strap-on but said nothing. Tasha inched forward, and Erika gasped as she pushed the head of the fuck tool into her dripping vagina, using short thrusts to tease our new friend. I was on fire with the need to cum; I nudged under Erika's pretty face and wrapped my hand in her soft blond hair, urging her mouth down between my thighs. She groaned and buried her mouth in my wet sex, sinking her tongue deep inside me, eagerly lapping her tongue over my pulsing clit.

"Tell me, Erika," Tasha demanded breathlessly. "Tell me where you want it!"

Erika lifted her head, moaning. "I want it in my cunt...please, fuck me...I want it inside me!"

With that my lover plunged the full length of the cock into the older woman's snug pussy channel, fucking her with long, hard strokes. I arched my head back and ground my cunt into Erika's hot mouth, rubbing my aching clit against her tongue as waves of ecstasy washed through my body. The vibrator started and I grabbed a handful of bedsheets as she touched the rounded tip against my clit, circling around it and pressing the rumbling toy into it while I writhed wildly. Tasha's cries grew louder and I tried to focus on my lover as she began to pound into Erika's pussy, pulling her hips back into her fuck thrusts. Sweat covered every inch of our bodies; the smell of sex permeated the room as our combined groans rose to swirl around me in a whirlwind of deafening female pleasure.

"Fuck me...ohhh yes, fuck me..." Erika panted, moving the vibrator down and into my soaking pussy. Her tongue flicked across my clit before her lips wrapped around the stiff nubbin, rolling it while she pulled the 6-inch tool in and out of me. Oh God, I was so close...so close!

"Yesss, Erika...lick my pussy...lick it...oohh yes!" I moaned. The headboard banged against the wall behind it as my best friend continued to fuck Erika, withdrawing almost all the way out before slamming the veined shaft back inside her. I wrapped both hands in the older woman's thick hair and watched her pink tongue swirl and lap over my taut bud the vibrator sliding easily in and out of my slippery cunt.

"Mmmm, take it...cum for me, Erika," Tasha groaned. "Oh yes...fuck, mmmmm..."

"Harder...fuck me harder!" Erika pleaded. "I'm...I'm going to cum..." It was too much; seeing our new lover with her tight little ass in the air, taking Tasha's thick fake cock, her tongue and mouth licking and sucking my pussy, pumping the vibrator inside me...my body arched sharply as an orgasm began from my toes, sweeping upwards until my heart seemed to burst in my chest.

"I'm cumming...yesssss, cuummmming!" I cried. Faintly, I heard Tasha give a high-pitch scream as she came, Erika loudly joining her. The satisfied silence afterwards was nearly as deafening as our cries of pleasure.

We regained our senses, managing to toss all toys aside and curl up together on the bed, Tasha on my right, Erika on my left. I set a hand possessively on each of the girl's thighs, but my head turned towards Erika...and it was her big blue eyes that I saw last before I drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A warm mouth on my neck awoke me the next morning, and I lazily opened my eyes as I yawned.

"Good morning, baby." Tasha whispered.

I stretched languorously. "'Morning. How'd you sleep?"

"Like a log."

Remembering our guest, I turned my head and frowned. "Where's Erika?"

A shrug. "Bathroom, maybe?"

Glancing up I saw that the bathroom door was open and the light off. Her purse was gone when I checked the bedside table.

"She left." I murmured. "She left without a word to us."

"Don't feel bad, sweetie. Maybe she wasn't prepared to deal with the morning after." Tasha said reassuringly. I forced a smile for my lover but couldn't get rid of the weird feeling sitting like a twenty-pound weight in my stomach. With a sigh I reasoned that Tasha was right; it wasn't every night you had a lesbian threesome! I had no reason to feel hurt. I got what I wanted.

We took our time cleaning and preparing to leave. Inside both of us I knew we didn't want to weekend to end; some amazing things had happened and I could feel that the bond between Tasha and I had strengthened even more. So did my yearning for Daddy. My body tightened thinking about seeing him again, and having his thick cock inside my pussy. Being fucked by a woman with a strap-on was one thing...but a real man's cock was another.

By noon, we had left the hotel and said good-bye to the city. For the most part Tasha and I were in our own worlds on our way home, keeping conversation at a pleasant minimum. I couldn't get my mind off of Erika; we hadn't even gotten her last name (or even given her our real ones!), let alone a number or address. God, I wanted to taste her again, feel her thighs squeeze around my head as she came. I didn't think my appetite for Tasha and Daddy could ever be rivaled, but obviously I was wrong...and I would never see her again.

The house was quiet as I arrived back. Tasha helped bring in my luggage and kissed me before she left, promising a call later. I crept upstairs, breathing in the familiar scent of my father's soap and cologne as I pushed his bedroom door open. The room was silent save for his deep, even breathing, and a perusal of the floor confirmed that he had most likely worked through the early morning hours, throwing his clothes off as he collapsed into bed.

My pussy immediately came to life as I looked him over. He was laying on his back, naked, one arm tucked under his head while the other lay prone across his firm stomach. I stripped off my clothing and tiptoed to the end of the bed, gently crawling up between his outstretched legs as my arousal juice trickled down the insides of my thighs. I dragged my hand through my warm wetness, reaching out to wrap my fingers around his thick, soft shaft and begin a slow pumping.

Daddy stirred but didn't open his eyes as I stroked his cock. Unable to resist I leaned down and ran my tongue over the head of his stiffening member, enclosing my hot, wet mouth around it and taking his hardness deep into my throat. He was almost fully hard now; I moaned as I hungrily began to suck him, sliding my tongue up and down the veined length as it pushed against the back of my throat.

My father groaned and I glanced up to see his green eyes staring down at me, glazed with a tantalizing mix of sleep and lust. "Chasey...baby..."

"I'm home, Daddy," I murmured and took his cock, shiny with my saliva, into my mouth again. His hands gripped the back of my head and he thrust his hips upward, pushing his throbbing organ further inside as he moaned his pleasure.

"Ahhh yes, baby, suck my cock...yes..." He was rock hard as he fucked my mouth, pumping into my throat, and then suddenly pulled away. "I need your pussy, Chasey...I need to feel your tight little pussy around my cock."

"Yes...I want you inside me, Daddy!" I cried, standing and crouching down to lower my wet, throbbing cunt over his straining erection. His warm hands steadied my hips as the pre-cum oozing tip pressed against the entrance of my sex, and with one up stroke my father sank his cock deep inside me. I gasped as I felt his hot, steel hard flesh stretch the soft walls of my vagina, sensing every inch of him sliding along my tight, velvety channel.

"Ohhh Christ, you feel so good, Chasey," Daddy groaned. I began to fuck up and down his shaft, wanting, needing, his hot, thick cum to shoot in me. He watched as his cock disappeared in and out of my snug pussy, tightening around him, covering his length with my wetness. I could feel the urgency of our coupling with every thrust; this wasn't to celebrate closeness, it was to satisfy the animalistic craving we had for each other, a need, and a need I now realized I had to have.

"Cum inside me," I pleaded hotly. "Please...cum in me, Daddy! I'm going to cum...oohh yes..."

His fingers dug into my slim hips as he brought me down hard unto his cock. "Yes...here it comes, baby...I'm going to cum inside you..."

I arched back hard as he buried his cock deep inside me and began to cum, shooting his thick cream, filling me with his hot seed as I came with him. When we had calmed he pulled me down beside him and folded his arms around me, sleeping again almost before his cock had gone completely soft. I nuzzled against his warm, toned chest and brushed back a lock of his black hair, tracing the strong line of his jaw with my finger. It was good to be home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the next few weeks passed, things around the three of us returned to relative normalcy. My father and I had sex whenever we had the opportunity, and Tasha was after him with a renewed vengeance. I had every confidence that they would respect the boundaries of not fucking without my express approval, but they certainly loved to push the envelope; I came home from work one night to find them on the living room couch, Daddy's uniform pants around his ankles as Tasha wrapped her warm mouth around his thick cock, pumping him with her fist until he shot his cum all over her pretty face. I, of course, stood and watched while this was done, rubbing my wet pussy and emerging as my father had finished straightening himself out. They played innocent so well it amazed me and I decided I liked making them wait too much to let them have it quite yet. Maybe I'd be a little more lenient if one of them decided to confess...but I doubted it, I would think with a smile.

The morning of my day off from work about a month after me and Tasha's weekend excursion dawned bright and clear; I sang to myself as I took a long, warm shower, taking my time as I chose my outfit for the day. I settled on a pair of denim shorts and tight, white cotton t-shirt that showed just a bit of my tanned belly, snapping a silver anklet on as I heard the front doorbell ring downstairs. I ran a brush through my wet hair and hurried down the carpeted stairs, rolling my eyes as the bell rang again.

"I'm coming, I'm coming..." I opened the front door, stopping dead as I saw my visitor. For a moment I seemed to lose the ability to speak. "Oh my God, Erika...wow, hi...come in."

"Hey." She smiled nervously as she accepted my invitation and stepped past me, looking particularly hot in a short black wrap-around skirt and baby blue top that clung to her sweet curves. Every fantasy I had about her came flooding back as I imagined her tight wet pussy in my mind's eye, her ass in the air as Tasha fucked her, and her soft moans of pleasure as she came. I led her into the living room and sat down next to her on the couch, aching to lean over to kiss her, touch her, anything. But so many questions filled my head; for one, how did she find me? Why was she here? My stomach seemed to be filled with a hundred butterflies.