A Secret Untold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hour passed quickly and as she left she glanced over at the psychologist one more time, a sigh escaping her lips. She stopped at the desk to make her next appointment and as she was leaving the receptionist followed her out to the elevator. She looked at her, long auburn hair, perky smile. Her neck smooth with inviting curves about it. A tight sweater, accentuating her breasts which were small yet firm. A mid-length skirt with a high rise slit in the back. Strong legs and her bare feet strapped into Greek style sandals. The receptionist smile back as the she smiled at her. There was also something more. A strong scent of a woman, a woman filled with want or maybe need.

As they entered the elevator she looked at the young receptionist again and in her eyes she saw a glint of understanding, a flash of fire. Moving close she touched her face, tracing the jaw line. Just as her finger reached her lips the auburn haired 18-year-old girl opened her mouth and sucked on it, drawing it in between her lips. Again the tingle, the need she had felt before now even stronger. Pushing the stop button on the elevator she drew the girl into her arms, lips locked in passion, tongues entwined and dancing about each other's mouths. She could feel her nipples hardening, the growing dampness between her legs. She quickly pulled back and unzipped her skirt allowing it to fall to the floor. The girl knelt before her, pulling down her panties, slipping then over her shoes. Taking her fingers the girl slowly opened the swollen lips licking her with the flat of her tongue sending shivers up and down her. Reaching down she ran her fingers through the girl's hair, grasping a hand full pulling her tighter against her. With an experienced tongue the receptionist sought out the spots that she knew would make this woman cry out in pleasure. Slipping a finger into her hot wet flower she sought out the woman's G-spot. Stroking it gently she continued to play and tease with her tongue and lips. Taking her time she traced lines up and down her slit. Circled her clit slowly moving in closer and closer. Finally she flicked out her tongue and the woman screamed from the contact on her clit. Like a thousand little needles running from the clit to her head and feet.

"Oh you know how to please a woman," she said. "You know what it takes to make a woman cum over and over. Oh yes, yes lick me deeper and harder. Suck up my juices."

The girl worked her tongue magic on her. Making her cum in wave after wave. Slowing and occasionally looking up, to see the bliss on her face she started to play, building her up and then letting her come down a little before starting again. Over an over she did this until she could take no more. Her legs started to give out, knees getting weak, with spasming muscles. She could not stand another minute when the girl started to finger her ass, and lick her clit at the same time. Nothing could compare to it, she came like she had never climaxed before. Juices squirted across the elevator, running down the walls. She screamed and cried out as she climaxed.

"Oh yes that is it I am cummmming, oh my God I can feel myself squirting." She looked down and saw the girls opened mouth trying to catch her nectar. Pulling her head close and pushing against her face she came over and over her juices now flooding her, running down her legs as the girl tried to lick and suck up as much as she could. Feeling her legs give out she collapsed on the young girl. Ragged breath, rapid heart all signs of a hard climax, one that she was growing use to having. Turning to the girl she kissed her hard, tasting her own juices. Reaching down she pushed up the skirt, pulling off the girls black thong. Pushing her legs opened she looked at the smooth shaved labia of the girl. Pearls of dew glistening on her lips. The girl lay back, massaging her breasts as she unbuttoned her shirt. She lowered her hand down and with a nail tip she pulled down against the swollen lips. The girls dew drops collecting on the tip of her finger. Looking up she smiled as she licked the juices from her finger. She slowly pushed a finger into the girls moist hot slit, then a second, twisting as she did, all the while watching the girls reactions. The receptionist closed her eyes as sign flowing from her lips.

Raising her hips she tried to force the fingers deeper inside of her, but with out success. Slowly the woman teased the girl working her fingers in and out. Twisting them back and forth. Each movement designed to bring the girls' arousal a little higher. The thought of the elevator being stopped did not enter either of their minds as she continued her slow sensual torture of the young receptionist. Within a few minutes she had the young girl twisting back and forth, her breath harsh and ragged. She could feel her juices as they started to flow. She smiled as the girl begged for her to make her climax. She slid one wet, well-lubricated finger out of the girl and leaning down she licked her, pushing her tongue deep inside of her. Just as she started to reach the clit she shoved the finger into the girls puckered ass. The girl screamed out in pleasure, arching her back. Her climax was hard and long and just as the girl started to come down she sucked her clit into her mouth rolling between her teeth, quickly thrusting her fingers in and out of the girls already soaked pussy.

The young receptionist screamed again as another wave of intense heat flowed through her. "Oh yes, I am cumming again, I cannot take anymore. Oh damn I cannot help it, finger me deep and hard I want to feel it inside of me."

She pushed her fingers in deep and sucked hard on the girl's clit. Feeling the juices of her passionate response flowing across her face and down on the floor. Slowly she brought the young girl down, a smile covering both of their faces as they stood and dressed, making sure they looked presentable. The receptionist started the elevator. Turning to the receptionist she said." Thank you for a most wonderful lunch, I hope to have lunch with you again." The doors opened before the receptionist could speak. The woman just waked away, paying no attention those who waited to board the musk scented elevator.

As she arrived home looked at the clock, almost 2:30 p.m. She had just enough time to get a shower and get ready for the afternoon show. Laying out her clothes, a sheer white teddy, stocking and garter belt, she thought about what she was doing and decided that as long as it did not hurt anyone or cause her problems she could live with. Her only regret was that she was not able to fully enjoy what she was, that she could only find pleasure in watching what she did. Finally she laid out several of her toys, a 14-inch purple doubleheaded dildo, a small clitoral vibrator and her favorite ass dildo, about 7 inches long it came with an optional vibrator when ever she wanted to use it. Smiling she walked to the shower thinking about all those eyes that would be watching. She decided then that she would wait and save her pleasure for the show. Yes it would be hard to wait but she wanted to make it as nice as she could for the viewers if her cam show Afternoon Romp.

This is a piece in progress. Please provide feedback and we will see where this will go. Thank you to all my readers, and those who support my effort.

12