A Secretary Changed Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now I knew why the other girls made such a fuss. It hurt! Kiana was relentless and firm and quite merciless as she pushed the entire thing slowly in. All the way in. Deep. My words caught in my throat but I kept myself together and took it. Finally she got the fattest part in and my anal ring closed around the base of the plug.

"Now you do want to be a Delta sister, don't you pledge?" Miss Tanya asked. I could hear the smirk in her voice. "Yes Miss Tanya, I do want to be a Delta sister," I calmly replied. Calm but my ass was in agony. Stretched. I could hear Sarah and Audrey whimpering next to me.

"Good girls, you have all passed the second test," Miss Tanya congratulated us, as Kiana removed our blindfolds. "Now for the third and final test," she finished as she stepped back and looked at all three of us. Naked, on all fours, our asses tightly plugged.

As I trembled, trying my best not to groan in discomfort while listening to Audrey and Sarah whimper a thought occured to me. The first test was the nipple clamps. The second test was the current ass plugging. What did that make having us strip and 69? Looking up at Tanya I realized she was just enjoying having naked young girls do what she said. Our 69 session was just for her pleasure. Purely to turn her and her sorority on. I think I was falling in love just then. Ha.

"Pledges, crawl into the next room. There you will find the floor is covered in padding similar to the gymnasium. All three of you, get on your backs, side by side, and await your final test of the audition," Miss Tanya ordered us. All three of us began crawling to the door, the sisters clapping and urging us on. There we did find exactly what she said. And once there we did exactly what she said. I lay on my back, Audrey on one side and Sarah on the other. Just then one of the sisters stuck her head in the door and said, "No talking girls."

We waited nervously, our knees drawn up and on our backs. The plugs in our asses not the least bit comfortable. We didn't have long to wait.

With a swing of the door opening, in walked Miss Tanya. Completely naked except for a long, thick, and very well lubed cock strapped around her waist. She was accompanied by one other sister, I believe her name was Hanna, though we weren't yet introduced. I had seen her around campus now and again. Pretty but not spectacular, in a bookish blonde sort of way. She stayed dressed.

"Now pledges, this is the final test. It's called simply desire. You passed devotion, you passed discovery, and now what I desire is to fuck each one of you. Starting with you," she said, pointing at Sarah. As she said this, Hanna walked around and kneeled by Sarah's pretty blonde head. Just then it occurred to me that with our asses plugged, what was going to happen was going to be a good double penetration. At least she wasn't having us gang banged. Yet.

Hanna took Sarah's hands and pulled them up, pinning her wrists down over her head. Sarah whimpered but to her credit, didn't object. Saying nothing in defiance as Miss Tanya kneeled between her legs. Holding her ankles and pulling them up and apart. I held my breath as I glanced down to see Miss Tanya rubbing the tip of the strapon cock up and down Sarah's bald pussy lips. Then, with a single slow push, the cock disappeared. Sarah gasped and moaned as she took the entire length. It must've been at least an eight inch dildo, thick as my wrist. I was impressed.

Sarah began to moan as Miss Tanya started her thrusts. I looked over at Audrey and saw her eyes closed. Her breath coming short. I looked closer and saw her body trembling. Sarah's squeals filled the room as Hanna kept her wrists pinned and Miss Tanya kept her ankles up. The cock pumping her good now, bodies slapping. Miss Tanya urging her to take it. Then it stopped.

As Miss Tanya pulled it out, she let Sarah bring her legs down. "Mmmm, you have a nice pussy pledge, I'll be having more of that if you make it through your initiation," she said. Sarah merely nodded and said, "Thank you Miss Tanya, I want to be a Delta sister." Talk about programming the mind.

"You're next," Miss Tanya told Audrey, as her and Hanna skipped over me and moved to Audrey. My best friend Audrey. The little blonde vixen, the sex on legs Audrey. As it turned out, it was all just an image, and Audrey was just a little cocktease around campus. Miss Tanya brought the truth out of her that day, during the final test of her audition.

As Hanna gripped Audrey's wrists and pinned them, Miss Tanya took her position between her thighs and pushed her ankles apart, holding them tight. That's when it started.

"Wait, wait please..please. Wait. Stop," Audrey started to plead. "I..I can't do this. Stop. Please Miss Tanya. Please," she kept on begging. Miss Tanya let the tip of the cock just push against Audrey's slit.

"What's wrong pledge? You don't want to be a Delta sister?" Miss Tanya asked with a grin as she pushed just the tip of the cock in. "I do, please Miss Tanya, but, I've never umm, I mean I haven't erm, I'm like a umm," Audrey stuttered. Sarah giggled a bit and it became clear to all of us in that instant. My best friend and the cutest blonde in the house just then, was a virgin!

Hanna kept Audrey's wrists pinned as she whimpered and Miss Tanya smiled. Pushing a second inch into Audrey's tight little snatch. Holding her ankles tightly and keeping them up and out. Just like some typical cheerleader. On her back with her legs spread.

"Last chance pledge, do you want to be a sister?" Tanya asked again. Keeping just the very end of the cock in Audrey's pussy. "Yes..or..no?" Tanya asked. Her hips moving just slightly, pumping the tip, then pumping the first inch or two as she questioned Audrey. I bit my lip and hoped Audrey was ready.

"Well, yes but unghhh!" came the reply. As Audrey answered yes, Miss Tanya heard all she needed and gave a hard thrust. Plunging the cock in and breaking my best friend's cherry with one stab, making Audrey squeal and groan. Sarah giggled again, the twat.

Miss Tanya wasn't a total bitch about it though, like I might have been. Keeping the length of the cock inside Audrey, she leaned down and kissed her softly. I heard Miss Tanya whisper, "You never forget your first time Audrey." Using her name, kissing her softly as she started slowly fucking her.

Audrey was sobbing a bit, moaning a bit, as Miss Tanya slowly fucked her. Gently. Making love to her. Just for a few minutes. So sweet. If Audrey wasn't already in pain from the butt plug she surely was now. As quickly as it began it was over. Miss Tanya pulling the thick cock out and kissing Audrey one more time. "Rest a bit pledge, you did good," she told her. Kissing her once again and wiping Audrey's tears.

Then it was my turn. Audrey curled up a bit and Sarah turned to her side to watch as Hanna and Miss Tanya moved to the middle. To me. "Saved the best for last," Miss Tanya giggled as Hanna held my wrists and pinned them over my head. Before Miss Tanya could grab my ankles however, I put them on her shoulders and lifted my hips. "Fuck me, fuck me like one of the Delta girls Miss Tanya," I said, loudly.

"My pleasure bitch," Miss Tanya said as she lined the cock up with my cunt and drove forward. Plunging it into me deep and hard in one go. With a squeal and a gasp I yanked my wrists from Hanna. Her weak grip unable to keep me pinned. She slid back a bit and watched as I gripped Miss Tanya by the shoulders and actually started fucking her back. My ankles on her shoulders and my hands gripping right next to them. I was quite the tight little fuck package as I held onto Miss Tanya and bounced my pussy on her cock, almost violently. She sneered and dug her nails in my tits and we both gasped and moaned. I believe even Audrey was watching with wide eyes by now.

As Sarah, Audrey, and Hanna watched, I threw my body and Miss Tanya's, flipping us and rolling over. Sarah quickly making room for us. Suddenly I was on top, with Miss Tanya under me. I held her shoulders down and started to bounce. Fucking her. Riding her cock like some depraved cowgirl. Each bounce emphasized by my squealing voice. "I..want..to..be..a..Delta..sister!".

I repeated those words. Each word accompanied by my body slamming down on Miss Tanya. Each word forced out with a gasp by her cock plunging up into my pussy. Enjoying the feel of the thick plug in my ass and the thick cock I was riding. At long last I leaned down and kissed Miss Tanya passionately, our tounges swirling together. Both of us breathless and panting, glistening with sweat as I stopped and slid off her cock. Kneeling between her thighs I leaned down and sucked it clean. Tasting myself, Sarah, and Audrey's virginal flavor.

That was when all of them started clapping for my performance. I smiled and bit my lip. Miss Tanya smiled at me and I knew I was in, no matter what the next few days would hold in store.

As it turned out, we had one more test that night. The final exam if you will. As Miss Tanya stood up on shaky legs and took off the strapon cock, she explained.

"First of all girls, you have done a great job tonight. Especially you," she said, pointing at Audrey. "Now as you will please, remove your plugs and hand them to the sister."

The three of us were all sighs of relief and groans of discomfort as we unplugged our asses and handed the evil things to Hanna. She collected them in a towel and left the room.

"I, unfortunately, have some bad news. I regret to inform you pledges that we only have slots available for two new sisters, and obviously there are three of you in the running." We all looked up at her in disbelief. She could've mentioned this before taking Audreys cherry?

"Get on your knees pledges, your final test and the deciding factor will commence shortly," she told us. "I suggest you catch your breath and prepare yourselves." With that she left the room.

We looked at each other, looking around the plain room, the walls painted pink and the matting on the floor white. I asked Audrey if she was okay and she quietly nodded yes. Sarah talked about needing a cigarette and I rubbed my sore nipples.

The door opened and as we all looked up, Miss Tanya entered. Dressed once again. Followed by Hanna, Kiana, and Taylor. The three sisters only wearing panties and a grin. Hanna and Taylor were cute with big breasts and Kiana was of some Asian persuasion. Her breasts perky, if somewhat on the small side. As they all stood in front of us giggling, Miss Tanya stepped forward.

"Now as I've explained," she said. "There is only room in the Delta Kappa Phi house for two of you. One of you will be leaving, but no worries. Since you all did so well during the tests the odd girl out will be free to rush any other sorority should she choose to do so."

We all looked at each other in trepidation, nervous about the final test. Well not me anyways. I knew I was as good as in. I hoped Audrey would make it too. After all, she made the biggest sacrifice.

"For the deciding factor, we're going to have a little contest," Miss Tanya explained. "Girls," she said, and the three sisters slipped their panties down and off. Suddenly we were looking at three landing strips. I smiled as I saw none of them were natural blondes. Or in Taylor's case, her strip was actually red, and for some reason she went brunette up top. Interesting.

As Kiana lay down in front of Audrey, Hanna got down in front of Sarah. That left the smirking Taylor to sit, then lay back in front of me. I already didn't like her, and promised myself I would make her a special project in the future.

"Now ladies, if you're not already bisexual, you will be after today. Whether or not you're a bisexual Delta sister will remain to be seen," Miss Tanya began. "Now, this contest decides which two of you may stay for initiation, and who will be leaving," she continued. "The rules are simple. You will eat the pussy in front of you, and the first two to bring her girl to orgasm stay. The other, well, I think you know the rest," Miss Tanya finished. "Begin."

Not wasting any time I quickly got down, pushing Taylor's supple and soft thighs apart and kissing her pussy all over. Licking it. Lapping at it. Her gasps came quickly and her hips began to buck and grind. The soft moans I heard next to me told me the other girls were doing their best to compete.

I felt Taylor's nails dig into my shoulders, then her hands gripping my hair. My tounge pressed deep into her, pressing flat against her inner lips and swirling around. Just for fun, I wet two fingers in my mouth and slid them into her as I sucked and nibbled on her clit. Her high pitched squeals music to my ears.

Beyond my comprehension, I heard a girl squealing, screaming, "I'm coming, holy fuck I'm coming!" Quickly I started finger fucking Taylor hard, curling my digits up to rub her g-spot with each plunge in. My mouth locked tightly on her clit, sucking it hard enough to pull it from her body a good inch or two. Her hands in my hair tightened their grip into two clenching fists and her entire body stiffened. She held her breath for an eternity then moaned long and loud. Her pussy giving my chin one good squirt of girly cum as she orgasmed hard and fast.

As she came down from her orgasm, I licked her clit softly over and over again, making her wince from the sensitivity. My fingers almost had to struggle to slip out of her tightly clenching pussy. I sat up, wiped my chin, and looked over to see Sarah and Hanna making out. Sarah on top of the cute bookworm blonde. Looking past them to my best friend Audrey, I saw her wiping her mouth. Kiana sitting up, clearly disappointed. I realized then that Audrey had failed, and would not be a Delta sister. I almost felt bad for her.

"So it's decided then," said Miss Tanya. As she walked over to Audrey, she held her hand and assisted her in getting up. "I'm sorry Audrey, you're always welcome to visit but your time here as a pledge is over." I watched as Miss Tanya walked her out. The sounds of Sarah and Hanna kissing loud in the now quiet room. Looking down at Taylor I figured, why not, and went back down to sucking that sweet pussy.

That's how I became a Delta Kappa Phi sister. The rest of the week was filled with sex, stripping and flashing, blow jobs and pussy sucking, and of course Sarah and I were gang banged by the Epsilon Chi fraternity as our final initiation. I'm not really sure if we were joining a sorority or in training to be whores. At the end of that week we were not only sorority sisters, but quite well trained sluts.

Needless to say I didn't see much of Audrey after that. She was pretty upset about Tanya popping her cherry and still not making it into the Delta house. That it was all her idea and she made that decision didn't seem to cross her mind. More's the pity I suppose. I did manage to get into her panties once, later that semester, but that's another story for another time.

Of course it goes without saying that by the next year, I was president of the Delta house. Keeping the traditions alive and such.

And of course, the lovely little Taylor did become a special project of mine. And she still is.

12