A Secretary Changed Ch. 16

Story Info
Come Sail Away With Me.
6k words
4.43
28.2k
6

Part 16 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/25/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you all once again for taking the time to read me.

Remember it's free and fantasy, so any similarities to anyone or anything are purely coincidence.

Please remember to comment and vote.

XOXO

*****

So as I looked at the outfit, outfit number four, I decided to clean up a bit. My body still trembling from the need for release. I knew what I needed and a quick splash about in the cold shower calmed me down a bit.

Walking naked out of the shower, I saw that some of my things were still in my place. Hair dryer, curling iron, a few things from when I had a normal life. Though I wondered if this was my normal life now.

I started drying my hair and felt at home for just that bit of time. The hot air and the familiar sound reminding me of the morning I left for work. Before I met Mistress Jane. Before everything.

After that was finished I started on my makeup. I know people might think I'm a ditzy blonde bimbo, and maybe they're right, but I did know makeup. Once again, putting on my face. This time though, I did my lips bubblegum pink, and my eyeshadow all glitter. Pink and girly and very sparkly. Checking my look, I left the mirror and went to put on my new outfit. My new outfit courtesy of Mistress Jane.

Starting with the panties, pulling the sheer skimpy things up my long perfect legs. The little strings over my hips, and the little string between the crack of my ass. The front neatly parted my bald slit and was practically transparent. The white a nice blend with my pale skin.

Next I slid the bra on. Front clasp. Very sheer and flimsy. I put the two cups over my creamy big tits and clasped them together. Adjusting the straps, my boobs jiggling in the sheer material. Looking in my dresser mirror I could see my nipples through the fabric. Classic look for a girl.

Sitting on my bed, I next slid the sheer white knee high stockings on. I could tell they were high quality. I've worn such things once or twice, under conservative skirts of course, and I knew these were much better then I was used too. Like fine layers of silky satin on my supple calves.

Standing up, I took out the little plaid skirt. Very mini and pleated. I slowly wrapped the skimpy thing around my hips and found it only had two little velcro tabs to hold it in place. Very easy to remove. Easy access one way or the other. Very bad girl thing to wear. Just lovely.

I pulled the top out and looked at it. I've worn bathing suits that weren't as small. I slipped it on, the sleeves cupping my shoulders with a little frill. Taking the ends in my trembling hands, I tied them in a bow under my bosom. The effect was immediately noticeable. My breasts were pushed up and out prominently. The sheer bra and white top made the outlines of my pink nipples just visible.

I stepped into the black flats, and looked in the mirror. My mouth dropped a bit. The effect was stunning. Even I had to admit I looked hot. The blonde hair tied in pigtails with pink ribbons, the makeup, the little school uniform. I shivered a bit at what anyone that saw me would think, but I have to admit for the first time since Mistress and I met, I felt sexy.

I grabbed my purse and headed for the door.

Mrs. Rebecca Blaine...two years and six months ago...

So the big day has finally arrived. I haven't heard much from Mistress Jane since I got my nipple and clit rings. Most everything else has been the same. Bill Shockley fucking me every other day or so. In his office. So unpleasant but I guess he is my boyfriend now. My girlfriend Summer has been by the house a few times to use my mouth. Not as unpleasant. And Chloe came by a few times. That was actually fun. She is really cute. I guess I like her after all.

My fiancee Finley loved the jewelry. He was shocked at my nipple rings but he loved them. The clit ring put him over the edge. The weekend after he first saw my lovely new rings I spent mostly on my back.

The strange thing is, that was three weeks ago, and he hasn't had me since. He said something about saving it for the wedding night. I'm not sure what that means but he won't talk about it. Anyways, when next you see me I'll be the lovely Mrs. Rebecca Anders.

The wedding is all set for tomorrow, and it's going to be a small thing. Just a few friends and colleagues, and of course we won't really be having a huge party after. Again, just a cozy little get together to celebrate the joining of man and wife.

I guess Mistress Jane will be there. I can't imagine her not showing up. After all, she bought my dress. What there is of it. Strapless, sheer white lace. Very short and very tight. I will be braless and only wearing skimpy panties and a garter under. Not even stockings. And the heels. Five inch stiletto heels. The one concession is that the dress has a sewn in liner so while it looks transparent, it's really not. The only thing that will be kind of obvious are my nipple rings. The veil is nice. Beaded lace. At least she picked it all out in white.

I'm still nervous about the surprise she has planned for my wedding night.

As I reached the door, my phone rang. There was really only one person it could be. I answered, "Hello?"

"Hello little miss big tits," Mistress answered back. I could hear music in the background. Stifling a yawn, since it was already a very long day, I asked how I could please her. I don't know why I said it like that but that's how it came out.

"Good girl," she answered. "I like how you know what to ask when I call." Her voice sounded shaky and I wondered what she was doing.

"There's a car outside your apartment to take you wherever you want. You know what's expected of you but as added incentive, the car will drop you off and leave you there. So you better find a ride home," she explained.

I suppressed a sigh and said,"Yes Mistress." My eyes felt heavy from exhaustion and I started to wonder if this woman ever slept.

Once again, as if reading my mind, Mistress said, "I know your tired pet, but after tonight you may rest most of the day tomorrow." Thank goodness for small favors. "By the way, you look hot, little miss big tits. I'm half tempted to just bring you back here and have you myself," she giggled.

"Thank you Mistress," I told her. Wondering what would be the lesser of two evils. Completion of my task or having her use me all night. Oh well, it wasn't my choice to make.

"Well little miss big tits, happy hunting and have fun," she said. And before I could reply, she hung up.

I opened the door and sure enough, there was a car waiting. A sleek black sedan. Like, completely black. Not even a little thingy that says what kind of car it is. The driver was already holding the door open for me and as I went to get in, he actually kept his hands to himself. For some reason I was already assuming it was open season on my toned body for anyone that wanted a feel.

My mistake I guess.

As the car pulled away, I started thinking this might be a challenge. First of all, I had no money. Or ID. Just what was in my purse. I could always call Mistress Jane but somehow I felt that might be worse. The driver asked, "Where to Miss?" and I realized quite suddenly I didn't know of any bars. Just the lounge where Rebecca Anders lured me into Mistress Jane's clutches. I owed her a big thank you for that. Whatever.

"Do you know of any bars near here where umm, older men might be?" I asked the driver. He turned around and winked, like some sort of rogue in a bad movie. "Just the place Miss," he replied. I decided I liked him. He didn't ogle me despite how I was dressed, and didn't try to get a feel. Very professional.

I looked out the dark tinted window and tried to rehearse what my seduction techniques might be. When it came to men, I was the coquette at all times. Shy and hard to get sometimes. Flirty but not sleazy at other times. Usually I could pick and choose at will from a variety of suitors and none were too likely to see me naked. As you already know. Good girl.

The car pulled up to a quiet and dark bar, not a dive but rather understated, and I thought to myself it was perfect.

I didn't realize how out of place I would be.

Mrs. Rebecca Blaine...two years and six months earlier...

So I'm not quite Mrs. Rebecca Anders. Not just yet. It is however my wedding day, and it is lovely. Mistress Jane has graciously insisted on using her yacht for the ceremony, and it is a big one. The skipper will be performing the ceremony and I'm below deck getting ready.

My bobbed blonde hair is newly frosted and teased up a bit, with enough hairspray to support my bridal veil without collapsing. My pink collar, which Mistress refused to remove, is shiny and glistening. Even my nipple and clit rings are sparkly.

As I started to put on my makeup, sitting in front of the mirror just wearing a robe, there was a knock on the door. A knock knock knocking.

My girlfriend Summer, the blonde Asian that had me now and again at Mistress Jane's behest, was in the cabin with me. As the door was knocked on, she answered. Who else would it be, but Mistress Jane.

"Well look at the blushing bride to be," she said. Her smirk made me quiver just a little. She walked in and walked right to the bed, where my dress was layed out and awaiting me. As I turned and looked at her she picked it up, and blew me a kiss. I simply smiled back, hoping she wouldn't ruin my special day. I suppose it depends on how you define ruined.

As I watched her, Mistress took some scissors from her purse, and proceeded to snip snip snip at my wedding dress. When she was finished with it she tossed the liner aside. I now had a very sheer, very skimpy, very lacy wedding dress. The liner was the only thing preserving my modesty and now it lay on the floor.

"There, now it's perfect," she said, giggling. Summer aslo chuckled at that, her own dress very short and very red. As I watched Mistress, she started to strip. Taking off the clothes she was wearing.

I assumed she wanted to fuck me on my wedding day, before I took my vows. It turns out, I was wrong...

I left the car and walked to the small quiet looking bar. It was more of a pub, and I was thinking the neighborhood regulars must be in there having a quiet drink. I hoped I wouldn't run into anyone I knew, but doubted I would. I'm not much of a pub girl.

As I opened the door and stepped inside, the first thing I noticed was the dark lighting and wood textures everywhere. Brass rails, dark booths and some old wood flooring. Taking a look around I saw two old men at the bar, a table with a few guys drinking and playing cards, and two young looking guys throwing darts in the back corner. The bartender was an older guy, washing glasses.

Being the only girl in the place, I smiled to myself. No competition and no catty bitches to cause me problems. Looking down, I adjusted my barely there skirt, pulled up my knee high stockings, and gave my ribboned pigtails a quick fix. Perfect.

Walking in, I went to the bar and stood against it. Not wanting to risk a stool and a flash of my panties. I also knew not to bend over too much or again, a flash of my panties. A girl's gotta be careful right? Looking in the mirror behind the bar I could see what a slut I looked like. How girly and naughty and easy I appeared. I guess tonight, I was easy. An easy lay. Sigh.

The bartender gave me the eye. A look that said the thought of asking me to leave straight away crossed his mind. Dressed as I was, how could he not think I was a working girl. He came over and stood, behind his fortress of a bar, and looked me in the eye.

"You can't work in here," he said, in a stern voice. A take no backtalk and do as I say voice. It almost made me quiver.

Thinking fast, I said, "I'm not a prostitute, umm, I just came from a party, like, a costume party." I couldn't believe it worked, as he laughed and asked what I was having to drink. Not having any experience, the only drink I could think of was whiskey and beer. Before I could answer, the older man a few stools down said, "Bring the lady a martini, on me." My hero.

I thanked him as the drink was set in front of me and looked around at my prospects. The hero that bought me a drink, or the other older man at the end of the bar. The rest of the men looked too young. Mistress said he had to be twenty years older then me. And married. Looking for a ring, my hero happened to have one. There we go.

I moved over to stand next to him, smiling. He was at least sixty, something of a big gut, bald and not too badly dressed. Slacks and a polo shirt. Her reminded me of someone.

"Thanks for the drink, I'm Jenna," I said. Holding out my hand daintily. He took it and held it up, kissing it. I nearly swooned and nearly giggled.

I have never had my hand kissed. Some say it is a gentleman thing to do. And some will mention chivalry. Most guys my age or around my age wouldn't even think to kiss a girl's hand like that. It seems to be a forgotten art, along with opening doors or giving her a coat off your back. In any event, I could feel myself blushing.

"It's my pleasure young lady," he said. His voice deep and full of gravel. "I'm Max." I loved the name. Max. Very masculine. Not knowing what else to do, I sipped my martini. Not a good idea.

As I coughed and sputtered, the gin burning a trail of agony down my esophagus, he laughed and clapped me on the back. Every cough making my big boobs bounce and jiggle in my top.

Once again, that's when things got fuzzy...

Mrs. Rebecca Blaine...two years and six months earlier...

Once she was naked, Mistress Jane told Summer three little words,"Let them in."

Summer giggled and opened the cabin door. If I thought I was seasick, it was nothing compared to the butterflies in my tummy as two men walked in. It certainly wasn't Jerome, or even the one I met before with the dreadlocks. It was two skinny, short, and nearly naked young men. Nerds I believe they're called. Wearing only boxers and both giggling.

The two guys walked in and ogled the now naked Mistress Jane as she smiled at them. Pointing to the bed, she told them to have a seat as Summer made herself busy with some bags from the closet.

"These two are working their way through technical college precious, here on my boat," Mistress explained. "I told them they could sample the bride today, since it's actually their day off." As she explained this, the two nerds were giggling and leering at me. I had a feeling this wasn't the first time they saw Mistress Jane naked as they stopped ogling her and were watching me intently.

Mistress came over to me and held my hand, pulling me up to stand. "Now precious, put on your heels, your veil, and your garter," she ordered. Summer handing me the items as Mistress slid my robe off for me. Thankfully, Summer helped as she slid my white and pink lace garter up my thigh. Pausing only to give my bald pussy a single wet lick. Then she lifted each of my feet to slip my white high heels on. The last bit, was her hands gently putting on my bridal veil.

"Now precious, you better get to it. Don't want to keep your Finley waiting at the altar," Mistress said. Her and Summer giggling as they both stepped aside. Knowing what to do to bring them off quickly, I got on my knees in front of the two nerds and slid off their boxers each in turn. I found myself looking at two very white, very hard cocks.

Smiling up at them, through my bridal veil, I took one in each hand and started to stroke. Leaning first to one, then the other, I used a good drop of saliva to lube their shafts. Both of them squirming and moaning now. Leaning to the left, I sucked one into my mouth and I felt his hips buck. My veil pulled up, I started sucking his cock. On my wedding day.

After a few minutes of my hot wet mouth on his shaft, I switched cocks. Sucking on the other one. They tasted distinctly different and I wondered how different their loads would taste. But Mistress wasn't having that. Not on today, of all days.

"That's enough foreplay precious, time to fuck," I heard her say as my head bobbed up and down the wet shaft in my mouth. As the guys giggled I got up on the bed. We all shifted positions and I found myself on all fours. A one eyed snake looking me right in my blue eyes. Before you could say I now pronounce you, I felt the one behind me fill my pussy with dick. When I gasped the one in front slid right down my throat. And so it began.

In my bridal veil, garter, and wedding heels while two strangers spit roasted me on my wedding day. Isn't that what every girl dreams of? As they picked up the pace, I felt balls slapping my wet chin. I thought insanely I would need to touch up my makeup and lipstick. For five long minutes the only sound in the room was bodies slapping, my high pitched gasps and moans, and the grunts as the two pumped me at both ends hard and fast. At some point my veil fell off and one of my high heels wound up on the floor.

Mistress Jane and Summer watched, occasionally giggling or chuckling as a particular thrust made me gag a certain way or an especially hard pump made me gasp and squeal. Despite the situation, getting nailed on my wedding day, I started to enjoy it. The nerd behind me holding my womanly hips and pumping deep, making me gasp and moan. The nerd in front of me occasionally pinching my nose shut to make me slurp and drool as I sucked his cock. It was almost divine.

"Alright guys, fill her up now," Mistress Jane said. Reminding me I was getting married in less then a half hour. "I want precious to walk down the aisle with cum dripping down her thigh and cum stuck between her teeth," she giggled. That was all the encouragement the guys needed.

The one pounding me from behind picked up his pace, slamming into me hard. Making my tits bounce and sway under me. I pouted as the one fucking my mouth grabbed a handful of my blonde hair, ruining my wedding hairstyle. It made no difference to any of them as I felt my mouth fill with thick hot semen.

"Don't you dare swallow precious," Mistress ordered. The whole time I hadn't been watching what her and Summer were doing, and I would be in for a surprise. Keeping my mouth full of gooey cum I felt my pussy getting filled. So warm and thick inside me as my hips were held and he filled me up. All I could do was whimper and moan. Then it was over. Full at both ends as their softened cocks slid out slowly. I put my head down and my ass was up as Summer came over to me. Resting her hand on the small of my back, she began to use a paddle. Smacking me over and over on each cheek, hard and fast. Mistress giggling and clapping. I heard the guys leave and the cabin door close.

"We want your look perfect for your wedding precious, don't we?" Mistress asked chuckling. Summer continued to spank me hard, turning my pale ass a deep shade of red. A shade of red that wouldn't fade anytime soon. I still held the wad of cum in my mouth, unable to scream in pain until finally, Mistress said,"Swallow pet, but keep some in to play with."

I swallowed, leaving a good trace of semen in my teeth as I looked at the clock. Summer finally stopped her paddling and I realized I had five minutes to dress. I looked at Mistress Jane, and my eyes went wide.

I couldn't believe what she was wearing...

Me and Max sat, drinking. Well he was having a few. When he ordered me a second martini I started to take very small sips. Already tipsy, I wanted to remember what I was doing. And I wanted to remember it tomorrow.

12