A Secretary Changed Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But first, it went, let me take a selfie. And that's what I did. A few selfies actually. Naked at first. Then just in my panties. Then I picked out one of my new dresses. A cute little pink and white minidress. Strapless and tight. Very short, showing off plenty of leg and cleavage. A few more selfies then I slipped on my new little ankle boots. Black patent leather with four inch heels. Very cute. A few more selfies and it was time to go. As I got in my car and drove to the Pink Partridge I was a very bad girl. Posting my new selfies onto my FB page. Not the indecent ones mind you. Just the ones of me in my dress. Legs apart and bending down so my cleavage was popping out.

I didn't think there was anything wrong with that. Unless you think being on social media while driving is bad. I know it is, and I felt guilty about it, so I put my phone down and slapped myself on the wrist with a giggle. Just ahead was my destination. The Pink Partridge salon. Maybe just a small tattoo. Or maybe a new piercing. Maybe both?

I got out of my car and walked to the entrance, mincing a bit in my new high heeled ankle boots. I wasn't quite used to walking in such high heels and it added a bit of a wiggle to my step. A passing car whistled at me and I giggled and waved as they went by. Then I entered the Pink Partridge.

The first thing I noticed was that Summer wasn't up front like usual. There was some cute little blonde but not Asian Summer. She smiled at me and waved a little. I mean, she was really cute. Nearly naked in a tiny dress. Even tinier than mine.

"They're ready for you in the back, Ashley," she said to me. As she made a note on her desk. "They said it's okay if you leave your dress here with me too," she told me as she giggled a little. It sounded like it was the right thing to do, and so I wiggled out of my dress and handed it to her.

She smiled and I walked towards the back, just wearing my tiny little pink panties and ankle boots. My naked breasts didn't even cross my mind. It also didn't cross my mind that I had a sexy sway in my hips. Since my hypnotherapy began a lot of things didn't cross my mind much I suppose.

I entered the only open door and there she was. Dr. Kessler, sitting on a stool with her long legs crossed and wearing a tailored skirt and a lab coat. The setting was a bit different I noticed, as there was now a bed. Just a bed and the padded table from earlier was gone.

"Well look who it is," she said, smiling as I walked in. Her eyes all over my nearly naked body. Pointing to the bed she said, "Have a seat doll, and put your hair up with this." Handing me a pink velvet scrunchie. "Put it in a high ponytail," she said, and I obeyed as I sat down.

"I think your therapy is coming along nicely Ashley," she said as she took out a clipboard. "I've extended your day today to test your knowledge of a subject," she continued. Making notes. I wasn't aware but she hadn't put me in a trance. I was just going on the implanted suggestions from her earlier therapy sessions.

"Make yourself comfortable Ashley, and while we wait for your test partner, tell me how you're doing at work, and how you feel about your new body," she suggested.

I told her things, like how I was was having trouble focusing at work because I was horny all the time. And how I was making mistakes. And how I was in trouble at work because of it.

Then I told her I loved my new body. Her sessions worked wonders already and I was loving how I looked. The new tattoos and the piercings were just amazing, and I even loved being waxed smooth now. She made notes and remarked how my progress was good. I even forgot how my body was on display for her as we chatted.

"Oh good, you're here," she said, interrupting me. I looked up and walking in the door was a muscular god. I gasped and my mouth just dropped. A tall, blonde man stood there. Naked and every part of him solid muscle. And I mean solid. My eyes couldn't resist looking down and nestled between his legs was a solid muscle as well. His cock, long and hard, was completely shaven. Every inch exposed. My head nearly exploded with sudden lust and naughty thoughts. Me, a married and religious good girl, and all I could think was how that cock would taste. I didn't notice but Dr. Kessler was smirking and looking at my reaction.

"Try to contain yourself Ashley, I know he'sheaven sent," was all she said.

Jane smiled as Ashley went into her trance. It was time for more conditioning, and more of her bimbo training. She delighted in the process. Turning this lovely married woman, from her good girl life to a complete bimbo life. The key word being bimbo.

Slowly using hypnosis to sap her intelligence, replacing her thoughts with thoughts of lust, and not much else. It brought Jane glee, to hear how it was affecting her job and her home life. And this was just the beginning.

She beckoned the man closer, her friend a very handsome German. Very fit and extremely well hung. Ten inches at least, on a good day. The best part was he would do anything for her. Jane helped him get through college and he always said he would be there for her.

"Ashley, I'd like you to meet Hans. He will be your partner for this session," she said by way of introduction. The hypnotic trance allowed Ashley only to say hello and smile. Continuing, Jane told her, "I know you've had a very long day but I'll send you home to your husband soon. This won't take too long and it's a very important part of your therapy, understand?"

"Yes mistress," was all Ashley could say. Her glassy eyes focused only on the man in front of her, her mouth hanging slightly open. Sitting on the edge of the bed wearing just her skimpy pink panties and high heeled ankle boots, Ashley looked very cute to Hans, and he sneered down at the pretty young blonde wife.

"What we are going to do now Ashley, is train you to understand what cheating is. What adultery is and how you will be able to recognize it," Jane explained as Ashley was helped to her feet by Hans. "You probably have some ideas what cheating on your husband entails, but by the end of this session you will have a better understanding of exactly what that is," she finished.

"Hans, you may begin, and Ashley, after each exercise I'll ask if you're cheating and you will answer, then I'll either correct you, or confirm your answers, understand?" As she asked that, Hans pulled Ashley close to him and kissed her passionately. Even in her heels Ashley had to tiptoe as their tongues swirled together, Hans easily towering over her at well over six feet tall.

"I..I understand Mistress," Ashley stuttered, as Hans broke the kiss. "And that kiss was cheating?" she ventured. Jane slipped from Dr. Kessler to Mistress Jane as she produced a riding crop, smacking Ashley across the ass with it. "That's how you know you're wrong," Mistress Jane told her as Ashley winced in pain.

"Try again," Mistress Jane commanded, and this time, Ashley tiptoed, pressing her nearly naked body against Hans as she kissed him passionately. Her tongue swirling with his. As she broke the kiss she smiled, and said,"Not cheating."

"Good girl," said Mistress Jane with a smile. "Hans, the next test if you will please," she told the blonde Adonis. His reply was so thick with a Bavarian accent that even Ashley looked confused. Giggling, Mistress told him,"Oh just be a dear and don't speak, Hans." That brought a smile to his face and a wink towards Ashley.

Ashley smiled back, and the next phase of her training began in earnest...

(to be continued...)

12