A Secretary Changed Ch. 20

Story Info
Making a New Friend.
7.9k words
4.45
34.2k
17

Part 20 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/25/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for reading this latest chapter. I hope you enjoy it and as always, we are all adults in this tale and any similarities to anyone are purely coincidence.

Also, these two timelines are about a week apart this time, with Ashley about a week ahead of Jenna.

*****

So after my night with that older man, at Mistress Jane's instruction, I had a day to relax. I spent my time trying to recover and finally catch my breath a little. My whole world had been turned upside down since I met her and became something of a pet. I guess pet would be the nice way of saying it.

For a few hours I could just relax and not worry about things, and I used that time to sleep and rest up. It never even occurred to me to think of a way out of my predicament. That's how disoriented I was at the time.

I lazily laid in a lame sort of laughably lethargic lying down state for the whole next day. Playing with my phone and eating a snack. It seemed that some canned peaches were the only food I could trust wasn't tainted by her evil influence, and even at that I checked every bite for semen. It would've been no shock to find her hand in the cannery or some such nonsense. Such was my belief in her diabolical plots.

Of course it didn't last. Why would it? I received her text as the clock struck midnight. Ugh. Couldn't she ever do anything without being dramatic? Once again, as if reading my thoughts her text read: Hello little miss big tits. All the drama aside, don't forget to get your old waitress job back tomorrow, and that guy you hated is to be your new cockteasing victim for now. I'll be working on a new project for a few days so tomorrow night put on outfit number 12 from your closet. You're going to be polishing knobs for the night with a friend of mine. Have fun. Mistress xoxo.

Polishing knobs? What in the name of all that's good could that mean? With a sigh, I went to the closet and took out the box she designated. Opening it I thought maybe it was some sort of Halloween thing. Even though it wasn't that time of year, what else could it be?

I took out a very skimpy little maid uniform. Fishnet stockings, garter belt, apron and there was even a little hat.

That explains the knob polishing. I would be cleaning all night. In my time at Mistress Jane's place I saw a maid on occasion but her uniform was nothing like this one. Black satin with a lace up front that would expose my body right down the middle. And a ruffled skirt that wouldn't hide my garters and stocking tops. And heels so shiny I could see my reflection. Oh well. At least it wasn't sleeping with strangers.

I had some time before all this so I decided to take a quick shower. As the water sprayed over my body I remembered my instructions and made it a sexy type thing. Very soapy and very sensual. My hands rubbing, caressing, squeezing my body all over. Soft moans and such. Rinsing the conditioner from my long blonde hair I decided to look for the camera. Of course, there it was, right above the shower head. Another one under the faucet. Tiny little things that must've cost a fortune.

Stepping out and wrapping a towel around me I sauntered over to the laptop. The new one supplied by Mistress Jane. It opened to my website, my homepage I guess. There were a few new videos and one was the shower I just took. With a sigh I clicked on it and sure enough, not ten minutes had passed and there I was enjoying a sexy warm shower. All on my lovely new website. Looking at the member list I was relieved to see only Becca still, but there was at least 100 new requests to join. Sigh.

Well I had all day now to go to the restaurant where I used to work and beg, plead, and maybe suck for my waitress job back. I only hoped the idiot that used to bother me had been fired. Hopefully. Or else I was going to probably end up sleeping with him just to make Mistress Jane happy. Lovely.

I decided to make a bit of effort for my attempt, and decided a dress and high heels would probably be useful in my endeavor. Looking through my closet at the new wardrobe graciously provided by Mistress Jane there was no shortage of skimpy dresses. I picked one out, a strapless little green number that couldn't be worn with a bra. Some skimpy little panties, and a pair of green high heeled pumps, and I was dressed for success.

I knew if the same management was at the restaurant I would have no problem getting my job back. And I was right.

Hans lifted Ashley easily and set her down on the bed. With a smile he lifted her legs as Miss Jane got on the bed next to her. Holding each ankle in turn, Hans slid Ashley's little ankle boots off. Tossing them aside.

"Is that cheating?" Mistress Jane asked. Running the crop over Ashley's breasts slowly. Teasing her nipples and tracing the pink rose tattoo there. Gently flicking the pink barbells adorning her pink nipples.

"No Mistress, that isn't cheating," Ashley replied, smiling up at the god in front of her. With a smirk, Mistress Jane nodded and smiled down at the pretty young housewife.

Continuing to run his hand up her leg, Hans reached her center and slowly rubbed Ashley's pussy through her skimpy panties, leaning down to kiss her hard and deep. Wetly. With a ton of tongue. After the kiss broke, Ashley merely whimpered and said, "Not cheating."

That brought another smile and nod of approval from Mistress Jane. Ashley on her back, her ankles on the muscular shoulders of the German adonis standing over her. She could only bite her lip as he slid his thumbs under the strings on Ashley's hips and slipped her panties down her legs and off, so slowly.

"I find the removal of a woman's panties to be so erotic, especially if it isn't her husband removing them, don't you Ashley?" Mistress Jane asked, as Hans gave her Ashley's panties. She felt the silky material for wetness and wasn't disappointed.

Hypnotised by Mistress Jane, and by the muscular man holding her ankles, Ashley could only reply with a nod. Her naked body being devoured by the eyes upon her. Putting aside the panties Miss Jane smiled and stroked Ashley's face.

"Now for the next test pretty bimbo, and this is an important one. An oral exam if you will," she said with a giggle and a nod to Hans. He nodded back as he knelt at the end of the bed, pushing Ashley's thighs open and up. His tongue flicking over her newly bald slit and over the piercing on her clit.

Ashley gasped and squirmed on the bed, as Hans ran his tongue up and down the length of her bald slit. Then she gasped again, as he sucked on her outer lips, drawing her inner lips out.

"That is..cheating Mistress," she managed to stutter. With a frown Mistress Jane gave each of Ashley's stiff pink nipples a slap with the crop. Then another on each nipple just for good measure, making Ashley squeal in pain.

"Wrong answer bimbo, he is only kissing you, and that's not cheating," Miss Jane scolded, with another hit of the crop on each of Ashley's nipples. Making her squeal, as Hans kept his relentless sucking of her pussy without missing a lick.

"Yes Mistress, ohhh yes it's not cheating," Ashley managed to gasp out. As Hans went to work, holding Ashley's thighs firmly up and open, Miss Jane smirked and watched, biting her lip and feeling her own juices start to flow.

For the next ten minutes, the only sounds filling the room were the sucking, slurping noises of a wet bald pussy being devoured. Hans was voraciously licking, sucking, and tongue fucking Ashley, and her squealing yelps and bucking hips were a good indication of his oral skills.

"I'm feeling generous bimbo, so for the rest of this lesson, I allow you to orgasm as much as you want," Mistress Jane said with a sneer. Ashley looked up at her, with a pout of pure pleasure on her pretty face and moaned out a long,"Oooohhhh thank you Mistress."

Miss Jane smiled down and ran the crop over Ashley. Up and down her pristine white torso lightly as Hans continued to eat the delicious treat laid out in front of them. With a squeal, Ashley gripped his head and squeezed with her thighs as she experienced her first orgasm. Yelping and trembling.

Giving her no break, Mistress Jane held the crop to Ashley's trembling chin and asked, "Is it cheating now that you've cum bimbo?" Ashley's back arched and her perky and newly pierced breasts jiggling with each tremor of her body.

"N...not cheating Mistress?" Ashley replied, her tone one of question rather than conviction. Relaxing her grip, her firm thigh grip on Hans' s head as he slurped her juices. Merely smiling, Mistress Jane allowed Ashley the privelege of sucking the end of the riding crop and nodded her head in affirmation.

"Good girl," Miss Jane said, continuing with, "You're a fast study, now let's see if you can keep the correct answers coming."

With a giggle at her own pun, she motioned Hans up. As he stood, his face shiny and wet, he pushed Ashley's legs up and towards her head. More and more until her ankles were pressed against her ears and her body was bent in half. His thick cock resting heavily against Ashley's bald and glistening slit. Teasing her for just a bit, before letting her legs go and allowing Ashley to lay flat and breathless.

"Now don't toy with him bimbo, it's only polite to return the favor don't you think?" Mistress Jane asked Ashley. Taking her hand and helping her to sit up. Hans stood with a grin as suddenly his one eyed snake was staring right at Ashley.

In her hypnotic state, Ashley could only look up at him, giving him a weak smile. Nodding yes. Biting her lip. Reaching up and holding the long thick cock with her left hand. Her wedding ring sparkling, Ashley kissed the tip of his cock and then wrapped her lips around it.

Mistress Jane grinned and got up, going to her bag to fetch a camera. She wanted this in high definition for later review. Perhaps with Jenna, or maybe even to post online. Ashley didn't have her own website yet, but married bimbos are always popular online.

Sitting on the end of the bed, Ashley started to suck. Her inhibitions lost in her hypnotized state, completely forgetting she was a married, religious, educated young wife as she eagerly slurped down the thick shaft in her hand. Her legs still wantonly spread and her spit dripping down onto her tits. All captured by the camera Mistress Jane held.

Her blonde head started to bob, up and down, accompanied by the slurping sucking noises of a wet sloppy blowjob. Each time her warm wet mouth slid down, it slid down another inch. The subconscious programming implanted by Mistress Jane's hypnosis causing Ashley to try to deepthroat without her realizing it.

Holding Ashley by the hair and pulling her mouth off the hard cock, Mistress Jane ran the crop across her pretty face and asked, "Is giving a blowjob cheating?" Sneering down at the spit dribbling down Ashley's chin and at her gasping for breath, her tits moving up and down in time to her panting.

"I don't think it is Mistress," Ashley managed to answer between gulps of air. "If him eating my pussy isn't cheating, then me giving oral isn't either," Ashley answered. Her voice actually having a confident note of confirmation to her slight consternation. Somewhere in her hypnosis addled bimbo brain, Ashley knew deep down it was. In her previous life, just a few days ago even, merely looking at another man sexually was a grave sin. The cheating was defined by simply lusting, wanting, desiring anything with anyone other than her husband. But now? She wasn't so convinced, as she could still taste precum on her two front teeth.

That's about the time Mistress Jane said, "Good girl, now lay on your back and we will complete the testing."

Sure enough, my little job interview went smoothly. As smoothly as my long legs in the little dress I was wearing. My long flawless legs in heels that the manager couldn't keep his eyes off of for even the few minutes he was asking my availability to work. He was stressing the word available and I'm pretty sure he meant if I was available. I would keep that little bit to myself, as I'm sure if Mistress Jane knew he was interested I would be in his bed before my first paycheck.

As I left the restaurant to go home, I noticed it. That little junky car that told me Brad still worked in the kitchen. With a sigh, I gave a bit of a pout and true to form my phone rang. Taking it out I pressed answer, and of course it was Mistress Jane. I didn't even need to say hello when she said, "How is the job hunting going little miss big tits?"

I described everything I was doing and how I was once again a gainfully employed waitress and finished, at her request, with a description of what I was wearing. Her next questions had to do with if I had to suck cock for my job and if that same guy I hated still worked there. Her disappointed tone at my lack of fellatio was replaced with a giggle when she heard that Brad indeed still worked there. After that I was asked if I saw him and I told her I only saw his car.

"Good then little miss big tits, here's where we start," she said cheerfully. "Go to his car, and use your lipstick to write your phone number on his windshield, and seal it with a kiss," she said.

With a sigh, I walked over to his little car and took out my red lipstick. Blowjob lipstick. Cocksucker lipstick. Writing my number and my name on his windshield as small as I could, then bending over and giving a perfect lipstick kiss at the end. For good measure adding an xoxo. I don't even know why.

After I did this I told her it was done. "Let's make sure he gets the message now pet," Mistress Jane said. I could almost hear her smirking over the phone, such was her tone of voice. "Take off your panties and leave them on his car pet, then you're free to go home and prepare for tonight."

She didn't even say goodbye as the connection went dead. Looking around first, I reached up under my dress and slid my panties down and off. Wishing I hadn't worn such a short dress, I leaned over and left my panties under his window wiper right by my number. Before I could undo it I walked away, and headed for home to prepare for my night of polishing knobs and whatever other cleaning Mistress had planned for me.

After I was at home for a bit, I decided to get ready. Stripping down to nothing, I took out my clothes for the night. Sitting on my bed I slid the fishnet stockings on. Slowly and carefully, to make sure the seam in the back was perfect. Im not sure why I was making such an effort, assuming I was doing maid work and whatnot. Then I clipped on the black satin garter belt and attatched the garters to the tops of the stockings. Checking to make sure everything was aligned and perfect. Earlier I had looked for panties and of course, there weren't any. Whatever.

Once satisfied I was properly stockinged, I wiggled the uniform on. It was a tight fit, and my breasts stretched the top quite nicely. Adjusting my bosom, I carefully laced up the front. It was split all the way down to my navel and left a fair amount of pale flesh visible. Looking in the mirror, I giggled at how inappropriate this uniform was for cleaning, but whatever. If I was only going to be polishing knobs and maybe cleaning a bit, I would be just fine.

I finished up dressing with tying the satin apron on. For some reason it was red not white. Then I placed the lacy hat on my head. Looking in the mirror I nodded. Sexy, sultry, and as slutty as a maid could possibly get. Now it was just a waiting game for Mistress Jane to pick me up or tell me where I would be cleaning. I hoped she would provide the supplies like, metal polish? Soap? I couldn't imagine what a maid would use to polish knobs.

I didn't have long to wait.

As Hans mounted Ashley she grimaced for just the space of a deep breath. Her previous encounters with the tattoo artist notwithstanding, Ashley had never been mounted by any man other than her husband William, and the experience was telling.

Mistress Jane held her breath, expecting protest but none was forthcoming. So with a smile, she ran her hands down Ashley's tummy and rubbed her slit gently. Pressing her fingers against the new clit ring there. Then rubbing it in slow circles to make Ashley softly moan.

"Hans, the tip if you will," Mistress Jane suggested. And eager to comply, eager to use this married bimbo, Hans placed the tip of his ten inch monster to Ashley's slit and pressed in. Just the tip. Making her gasp at his bulbously thick crown. Making Mistress Jane giggle.

"That's not cheating is it bimbo?" she asked Ashley, all the while rubbing her clit slowly for her. "It's just the tip, and just the tip isn't cheating is it?" she continued. Hans moved just the tip in and out, just an inch. Then held his shaft and moved his tip in circles inside the threshold of Ashley's married pussy.

"No...no Mistress, it's not cheating if it's just the tip," Ashley gasped in agreement. Her nails on her own tits digging in, mad with lust now. Her hypnosis reaching its pinnacle and her body completely in Jane's thrall. "If he's only using the tip, it couldn't possibly be considered cheating on my husband Mistress," Ashley went on. The logical part remaining in her brain trying to reconcile what she was doing now.

This went on for a good ten minutes or so. Ashley squirming, Hans teasing with his tip, and Mistress Jane working Ashley's clit until it was swollen, purple, and pouting out of its hood.

"It's just the tip bimbo, would you like more?" Mistress Jane asked, as she pinched Ashley's clit with her fingertips. Making Ashley squeal. Making her gasp. Making her nod her head yes.

"But isn't that cheating bimbo?" Mistress Jane asked while giggling, still teasing the quivering clit with her fingertips. At this point even Hans was groaning, his tip teasing Ashley but also teasing him. Taking every last bit of his self control not to just plunge into the wet pussy he was slowly teasing with the tip of his thickness.

"Yes...yes Mistress that would be cheating but...oohhh fuck...please..please let him fuck me!" Ashley begged. Trying to push her hips up to get more of the cock inside her. Moaning with lust and moaning with desire, her hypnosis not even a factor for a woman begging to be plowed.

"Give me your ring Ashley," Mistress Jane commanded, holding out her hand. Ashley worked her engagement and wedding bands off, handing them to Mistress Jane quickly. Her eyes pouting up at Hans and her legs wrapped around his muscular shoulders. Putting the rings aside, Mistress Jane giggled and held Ashley's chin, looking into her eyes.

"Now it's not cheating bimbo," she said. Putting her hand around Hans onto his back and forcing his hips forward. Causing him to bury all ten inches into Ashley at once. Causing her to scream. Causing them to start fucking with wild abandon. Hans plunging every inch in and out of Ashley's tight married pussy over and over again.

Ashley had never felt so full, and she couldn't help but to squeal and moan and writhe about under Hans like a madwoman. For his part, Hans was loving the tight married pussy gripping his cock and holding it like a silken glove with each thrust. Mistress Jane was loving every bit of it, her smile wide from ear to ear as she recorded the defiling of the beautiful young wife.

Moving up on the bed, higher up on Ashley's body, Hans gripped her ankles and pushed them up and back. Her time as a college cheerleader helped a bit, though she wasn't as limber as Jenna, and she was quickly bent in half. Her ankles pressed against her ears and head, and Hans in a very strong, dominating position.