A Secretary Changed Ch. 22

Story Info
The Last Act Pt. 1.
9.3k words
4.43
26.9k
9

Part 22 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/25/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for reading.

All characters and events are fictional and any similarities are pure coincidence.

And remember, all characters are adults as are we all.

*****

Hi. I'm Hayley. You might know my sister Jenna? Or my other sister Ashley? Probably. They're both like total nerds. Dorks really. That's why I don't really hang out with them. They're my older sisters, and I do mean older. Lol. Anyways, this part of the story is all about me me me. But like shouldn't everything be about me? Totally.

I haven't really heard from either of my sisters lately, which is kind of weird I mean, we usually keep in close touch but whatever right? Not that I'm worried too much. Besides, I got my own things going on and don't have time for sister drama.

So you probably want to know more about me? Of course, like who wouldn't? Well I'm in college now, just starting out and all. I barely got in too. I mean like, I just squeaked past graduating. The only thing that saved me was a cheer scholarship. To keep it, and stay in school, I have to see tons of tutors. And I also agreed to pledge a sorority. So long as I do those things and keep a passing grade, I can stay in college. Good luck to me.

So if Jenna got the looks in the family, and Ashley got the brains, then I totally got the cuteness. Cuteness by a long shot. Definitely. Both my sisters are fit and toned and if they're both petite, then I'm positively dainty. Only a hundred pounds or so, soaking wet, and barely five foot nothing. That's how I got the cheer scholarship. That, and the time I spent at the dance and cheer academy after high school and before college. The team can toss me higher in the air than anyone, and catch me just as easily. And while I fly I can twist and turn like noone else. I'm also very limber. Comes naturally. I can contort myself into any pretzel you can think of with almost no effort.

My hair is long and straight. Blonde with reddish highlights. My blue eyes are almonds and my nose a perfectly cute upturned button. Speaking of upturned, my perky breasts are quite upturned and capped with the cutest pink nipples. I know, not the biggest but more than a handful.

I am also quite lezzie. My family doesn't know. Would be quite frowned upon, but I can't help it. I've never been with a guy and like, ewww. So very totally not my thing. Like totally. But that's me. A tight little firecracker wrapped in a tight little package. Meow.

So when I was looking over which sorority to rush I thought maybe the tri deltas would be good. I didn't really know anything about greek society, but it was a requirement of my scholarship. I toured the house, met the president, and met the house Mother. A nice lady named Jane. Of course I was to call her Miss Kessler. Whatever. She was so old and even at that she was sexy as hell. So tall and busty and I heard she was a former president.

Once I decided to join the delta house, I just needed to pass their initial tests and the initiation. No problem. The interview went well for me. As it consisted of getting naked with all the other pledges. And doing things. You want the details? Of course you do.

The sisters seemed to all be predominantly blonde and big titted, which was a plus for me. The pledges that made the first cut were more of the same. The only thing was, once we got naked in that basement, it turned out I had the smallest boobs of the bunch. This put me at a disadvantage, but I easily made up for it. It didn't hurt that Miss Kessler took a shine to me for some reason.

So when the sorority president wanted to cut me, Miss Kessler told her if I could suck each pussy in the room to orgasm within an hour, I would be in. And in means in. That night there was nine girls in the basement and I licked each one of them to orgasm. My mouth and jaw were so sore after. But I did it. I gave nine orgasms within an hour to nine beautiful girls. I tried to hide how much fun it was, but it was obvious I loved every lick and kiss on each of those soft warm slits.

Miss Kessler was so impressed she allowed me the privelege of staying a lesbian. So while the other two girls that pledged with me were enjoying an initiation gangbang by the nearby fraternity, I was enjoying a makeout session with the sorority president. I sat on her lap and sucked on her tongue for the entire two hours, while we watched Kimberly and Tawny take cock after cock on the floor in front of us. Can't say that didn't make me wet, but I was thinking better them than me.

After that it was okay for me to live in the sorority house instead of the dorms on campus which was like, totally cool. Once in a while I would find myself in another of the sister's beds. Once in a while.

Then there was the girly nights in. Me and the sisters would often sit in the basement in a circle, and play fun games. Games like drinking games sometimes. Sometimes truth or dare. Sometimes spin the bottle. For some reason during these games I would usually end up the only girl naked. And of course, during the course of truth or dare it came out that I had never been with a guy and in fact, I was still a virgin. That brought some giggles and whistles from my sorority sisters. That first month was a whirlwind.

Classes were hard, like, stupid hard. I barely made it into college and even with all the tutoring I was still struggling. But the cheer squad was nothing but fun fun fun. I was one of the most popular girls and I knew by the next semester I would probably be the head cheerleader. Miss Kessler said she would sponsor me through college until I graduated and maybe help me start a career after but like, I didn't even have a major declared yet much less a plan for after college. What's a girl to do?

Anyways, here's a trio of tales for your enjoyment. I hope you enjoy them and maybe it will give you a clue as to how I came to be where I am. Mwah xoxo.

Hayley plays truth or dare.

Sitting on the floor in the basement, all wearing little shorts and camisoles, the four girls sipped merlot from crystal goblets. Pink crystal, and very delicate glasses. The giggling and laughing echoing up the stairs. The clinking of crystal jingling and making its own sweet pitched music.

There was Hayley, the new pledge, cute with reddish blonde hair. Her perky breasts uplifting her pink camisole and making it tent out. Then there was Kim, another new pledge. Blonde and busty, her ample bosom barely contained by her black lace camisole, and her pink nipples poking through. Next to her in the foursquare, was Andrea. Another blonde with an ample amount of cleavage showing. Her camisole also black and lacy, and her shorts so tight they looked painted on. The final girl of the group, Lucy, was the only brunette of the bunch. And in fact one of only three brunettes in the entire sorority. Lucy had an ample amount of cleavage pushing out her red camisole. Her long black hair tied in a high ponytail and the only girl wearing glasses.

So swilling wine and laughing, telling stories and sharing gossip, the girls were having a time of it when high heels came clicking down the stairs. Looking up as one, all four sets of eyes beheld Jane Kessler. The house mother. Mistress Jane coming down and smiling at all of them. Waving hi and giggling, tipsy from the wine the girls smiled up at her. Her eyes going from girl to girl and finally resting on Hayley. Eying her lithe body up and down and pleased with what she was seeing.

After the formalities of greeting and a glass of wine was poured for Miss Jane, it was suggested to play a game. Of course it was going to be truth or dare, as happily buzzed girls are often inclined to play. Nevermind that it was Miss Jane's idea. As she took a seat in the corner and took out a tablet to noodle around with, Miss Jane was pleased to watch the events unfold.

The first one to take a turn was Andrea, and she picked truth. When asked if she had ever kissed a girl, with Kim doing the asking, her response of no was met with giggles and clapping. Next up was Kim, and she was dared to finish the bottle of merlot. The bottle being their first of the three they had, she swilled it down easily. The equal of three glasses all at once. As another bottle was uncorked, Hayley picked truth and giggled as she admitted that she was indeed a lesbian. The girls all cheered her openness and Miss Jane smirked as she heard the good news. This of course led to Lucy being asked the truth of it, her having had a tryst with Hayley at some point. Her reply of yes, with her bright red blushing, led to cheers from the girls, Miss Jane included. A few rounds later, with truths being bandied about, Hayley at last confessed to still being pure. A virgin. Miss Jane raised an eyebrow at the news and was beside herself with pleasure at the admission. That's when the delightfully buzzed girls started taking dares.

At first they were innocent. The usual silliness of acting like a chicken. Barking like a dog and running around like an orangutan. Lucy was dared to eat a hot pepper and as she sat and suffered, Andrea dared Hayley to spend the rest of the game naked. Of course the spunky cheerleader couldn't refuse a dare so as the girls all watched, Hayley stood and pulled off her camisole. Her perky tits jiggling out naked. Then she wiggled her hips, making a show of it as she slid her shorts and panties down and off. Completely naked, she sat and gulped her wine. Miss Jane looking on in satisfaction.

With Hayley naked now, the girls began to pick on her. Every turn, it went to Hayley. And the dares got more and more interesting. Miss Jane looking on, feeling herself getting wet, as Hayley first was dared to open her legs and open her slit. Showing her pink to all. Then as Hayley was dared to get on all fours and simulate fucking. Her moans and gasps sounding like music to Miss Jane. Then, Andrea daring Hayley to only pick dare for the remainder of the game. With a slight pout, Hayley accepted. Of course now, every time it was Hayley's turn to ask truth or dare, the girls always picked truth and the truth of it was, Hayley was running short of things to ask. Her wine addled brain becoming foggy as every other dare involved her drinking. So she took a moment to run to the restroom and compose herself. And as she was gone, Miss Jane spelled out to the other three girls how she wanted the rest of the night to play out.

Standing in front of the three lovely sorority girls, Miss Jane instructed, "Listen up ladies. You've done well with the new girl, but here's what I want to happen now. She's not to get through this night remaining unbroken. She loses her cherry tonight and as well as that, after tonight I want her to know what cock tastes like. After tonight she's bisexual and not lesbian. Do you all understand?"

As the house Mother, Miss Jane had even more authority than the sorority president, so the girls were quick to agree with her instructions. Giggling from the wine, the three girls nodded and cheered with a clink of glasses to the mission set on them by Miss Jane. Upon returning and taking her place, Hayley could only wonder at the hungry looks all three girls fixed upon her. She didn't notice Andrea texting the fraternity across the street. Couldn't know Andrea was inviting a few of the frat brothers over for a bit of oral. Couldn't imagine what her night would soon shape up to be.

With it being Kim's turn, she said, "Hayley, I dare you to drink the rest of this bottle." Hayley took the bottle from Kim, nearly a quarter still remaining. And with a deep breath, she closed her eyes and gulped it down. By now feeling no pain. With a "woo-hoo!" Hayley lifted the empty bottle and burped. The fun being had was gleeful and cheery.

Then it was Lucy's turn. "Hayley, I dare you to take this can of whipped cream and cover your tits and pussy with it, then let Kim lick it off," was her dare. Giggling, Hayley took the can and liberally covered her breasts, then her shaved slit with the creamy goodness. Hayley laid back on the floor, and Kim glared at Lucy as she crawled over to where Hayley was on her back eagerly awaiting some girl tongue. Miss Jane biting her lip as she watched Kim suck, lick, and slurp the whipped cream from Hayley's perky boobs. Then all the girls and Miss Jane in silent awe as Kim bent down, and started licking the cream from Hayley's slit. Her tongue lapping and licking until the pussy under her mouth was wet, slippery, and clean of all the whipped cream. Her ministrations causing Hayley to giggle and squirm at first, then moan and buck her hips. Gasping as Kim licked her slit clean. Close to orgasm, Hayley sat up pouting when Kim finished and moved back to her place in the group. All the girls cheering and clapping.

Then, next came Andrea. She put her phone down having received a text saying three of the frat guys from the tau epsilon house were upstairs and coming down to the basement. She stood up and went to Hayley, telling her to get up on her knees. Hayley got up, kneeling, with a giggle and a grin. And she kept giggling as Andrea took out a silk scarf, and tied it around Hayley's eyes. Blindfolding her. Rubbing her shoulders as she said, "Hayley, this dare is to keep still, and keep your mouth wide open no matter what happens. If you forfeit, Miss Jane says your out of the delta house, and out means out."

Miss Jane nodded with a smile of approval as Andrea winked at her, and Hayley giggled and agreed. "Remember Hayley, keep your mouth open wide no matter what," Andrea reminded her, as the three frat brothers came down the stairs. All of them cute and fit, and all of them sneering at the cheerleader kneeling naked and blindfolded.

It was no real secret that most of the tau house had tried to get with Hayley at some point or another, and having been rebuked to a man, the general rumour was that Hayley was either a cocktease or a lesbian. The truth being she was both, and proud of it. So as the three delta sisters and Miss Jane watched, all three cocks made their happy appearance. Kim made sure to gesture with her finger to her lips for the guys to keep quiet, which they did.

However, Andrea, Kim, and Lucy were unable to supress giggles as the first guy stepped up and slowly slid his cock into Hayley's open mouth. She groaned and squirmed, but to her credit kept her mouth open as he slid it out and back in. The arrangement made through text was, each guy gets to put his dick into her mouth for one minute and if he managed to cum, it would be down her throat. Miss Jane was beside herself with joy at watching the lesbian cheerleader taking a cock down her throat. Hayley's muffled groans and stifled gags filling the room along with the other girls giggles.

For one minute his hips pumped and his cock poked down Hayley's throat. He tried, and picked up speed but to no avail, and his minute expired. As he slid out Hayley was gasping for air and drooling down her chin. But before a word was spoken the next cock slid between her lips. Silencing her. This time she held his legs as he pumped her face, her long pink nails digging into him.

Hayley was drunk but she was no fool. She quickly realized she was sucking cock but knew that to forfeit meant leaving the sorority and losing her scholarship. So she kept her mouth open wide and let him thrust his cock in and out wetly. Gagging and coughing and drooling, she held up her end of the dare.

This time was different though, and as the minute neared expiration, the girls watched as his hips stopped and his cock stayed buried in Hayley' s mouth. It became obvious, even without Hayley coughing and the semen dripping down her chin, that he had cum. Filling her mouth with cream and holding her head still as he emptied his balls into her mouth. Grunting and trembling until he finally slid out.

On her knees, Hayley fell forward onto all fours. Gasping and choking down his load, trying to swallow. Miss Jane sneered in approval as the final frat brother stepped up, pulling Hayleys head up by her reddish blonde hair, not too roughly but firmly. On all fours Hayley quickly went on with her dare, opening her mouth wide. His cock slid in easily. And easily his cock pumped and thrust down her throat. His balls slapping her chin with each thrust and her gagging accompanied by slurping and sucking. By now Hayley had accepted what her dare was, and was sucking his cock. Her cheeks hollowed as she sucked him harder. He lasted more than a minute but noone stopped him this time. Miss Jane biting her lip as she watched, and the other girls now paying close attention.

Naked and on all fours, Hayley sucked his cock for a good ten minutes before he finally unloaded. His wad the thickest and most copius of all the guys, giving Hayley a good creamy mouthful. When he slid out, she dropped her head and gulped, trying to choke the viscous mess down and suck it out of her teeth. Her tongue coated. Finally, it was over and she sat up on her knees again. The girls around her clapping and cheering for her. She pulled off her blindfold and being tipsy to the point of drunkenness, Hayley giggled and raised her arms in triumph at her dare completed.

Miss Jane stood and walked over to her, holding her chin up and looking into Hayley's blue almond eyes. Smiling sweetly as she produced something long, rubber, and black. Something with a suction cup base. Something thick and realistically veiny. Andrea, Kim, and Lucy stood on either side of Miss Jane and Hayley, watching and smiling down at the cheerleader. The now bisexual cheerleader. The soon to be very bisexual cheerleader.

"Hayley, babydoll, it's my turn now. My turn to give you a dare, are you ready?" Miss Jane asked the girl sweetly. Caressing her cute face and hair and petting her as she talked. Hayley looked up at the sorority house Mother and knew she couldn't say no. So she simply nodded yes.

"Hayley, I dare you to set this on the floor right here, suction it down, and sink your body down onto it until you reach the base," Miss Jane told her with a smile. A sweet smile. Grinning as she handed Hayley the long thick rubber cock. Hayley took it in her hands, turning it over and looking at it like it was some prized gift given by Miss Jane. Then she giggled, tipsy and lightheaded from the wine and from sucking cock for the last ten minutes, and slammed the suction cup base down onto the floor. Sticking it down securely. The girls all cheered her on and bounced, giggling and clapping their hands.

They started a cheer for their sorority sister Hayley. All at once as Miss Jane merely stood passive and watching. "Go Hayley, go Hayley, go Hayley!" they hollered in unison. Loudly egging the girl on. She started giggling and laughing at their cheering as she moved up to straddle the upright dildo. On her knees and rubbing the tip across her slit to lubricate it with her juices. Biting her lip as the round black head dragged across her outer, then inner lips. Looking up at Miss Jane, and Miss Jane nodding and smiling down at her.

Then Hayley moved up, groaned, and moved down. Slowly, inexorably down. Down until she met resistance. Only the tip and a scant inch or three inside her and she stopped. Then moving up again she held her breath. As she exhaled quickly Hayley sat all the way down hard. Fast. Breaking through the resistance with a squeal as the entire rubber cock impaled her.

"Woo-hoo!" all three girls exclaimed at once. As Hayley stayed in place and the gravity of what she had just done dawned on her. She looked up at Miss Jane for approval and received it in spades. Miss Jane leaning down and kissing Hayley passionately and deeply. Holding her close and stroking her hair, as Hayley remained impaled on the thick rubber shaft.

As Hayley lifted up off the cock, the rest of the night became a blur as the wine did its work on her senses. Miss Jane was once again beside herself as she began to plan Hayley's future with her.