A Secretary Changed Ch. 23

Story Info
The Last Act Pt. 2.
6.9k words
4.49
30.5k
13

Part 23 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/25/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you all for reading this far. I hope you've enjoyed having me.

This is all fictional and any similarities to fact are pure coincidence.

And as always, we are all adults here.

*****

Sheets of rain pummeled the city. The city by the sea. The cold city by the unforgiving eternal ocean. Driving rain that soaked everything and seemed as if it would never stop. Never let up. The moonlight casting its glow through a million drops of cold clear globes as the wind cut through it all without a care.

The thunder and the rain pummeling the warehouse and sounding like a constant boom, was the first thing to come to Jane Kessler's ears. Slowly opening her droopy eyes and trying to clear her head, the rain assaulted her senses at first. Unsure of what she was hearing, she tried harder to think. Think and focus. Focusing had never been a problem for her. But then, neither had moving her arms ever been a problem.

The darkness was what was throwing her. It was pitch black and it took a bit to realize her eyes were actually open and not seeing anything. A shake of her head, and then again, and still in pitch black. And then there was her arms. They felt dead numb. Her senses still not about her, she tried to will the feeling into her long arms. Then there was also her mouth. Something was wrong with her mouth.

Slowly and through the haze things came to her. Things she had lost for a while. Things she might have missed had she known they were gone. Things she always took for granted. First her hearing. It opened up. She could, if she tried hard to focus, hear whimpering. Soft whimpering from several sources barely heard through the incessant driving rain. That was something then. Her eyes could fathom nothing in the pitch blackness. That much she already discovered.

As it came to her, her nose could only smell what she knew to be latex. A pervading rubber smell and in that instant, she knew why. It was her mouth. It was stretched too wide. Painfully wide. A ball gag. But not just a ball gag. A stupidly fat ball gag. The sort of ball gag that wasn't meant to just gag and silence. The sort of ball gag that was meant to stretch a jaw beyond how a jaw should be stretched. The type of gag Mistress Jane would use on a girl that refused to suck cock. The type of ball gag used to make its wearer suffer.

As Jane came to grips with this, she came to grips with something else. It was her arms. Her whole body in fact. And it came to her quickly. Of course it would because it was something she was quite familiar with. Something she had done to countless girls before. She was on her tiptoes, and hanging by her cuffed wrists. That's why her arms were so numb and dead. Her wrists were cuffed tightly. And there was one more thing. She was almost completely naked. Almost. The only thing she was wearing, now that she was fully awake, was a collar. A hard steel collar. Again, something she had used on plenty of other girls enough times to even know the brand of lock.

And now that she could think, she began to think of a way out of this. Hanging naked by her wrists, on tiptoes, with a nice new collar and a nice fat ball gag, her brain started to work. Started to work hard. Jane Kessler didn't get where she was as Mistress Jane by her looks alone. And this was a problem to be overcome like any other problem. Just needed a bit of thought and planning.

Her reasoning was interrupted by the the warehouse doors at the other end of the building opening suddenly. That and the influx of people. The light from outside was not much, but enough for her to see a few shapes entering. With a humming buzz, the warehouse lights came on and at last she could appraise her situation. And her situation was grim indeed. Blinking her eyes in the sudden glare of harsh fluorescent lighting, she needed a bit to adjust from the darkness. And when Jane Kessler was able to see, she looked around.

The few men that had entered the warehouse were setting things up. Putting out some chairs and working on some lighting and electrical wiring and such. That didn't trouble her so much as what she saw when she looked around herself. And down herself. The whimpering increased and she looked to either side of her, seeing several more girls displayed. Hanging by their wrists and cuffed, gagged, and collared just like her. And each one, just like her, had a number written in lipstick on her tummy.

Jane Kessler now knew exactly what this was. Having attended a few herself. Having hosted more than a few herself. Having spent time just enjoying the event more than a few times herself. She squirmed on her toes at the thought. An auction. She was at an auction. Except that she was on the wrong side of the stage. Whimpering and squirming, trying to talk through her gag, got her not even one look from the men working on the lights.

She screamed in her own mind, "I am Mistress Jane Kessler! This can't happen to me!" Her squirming becoming panicked now, but only causing her big tits to bounce and jiggle.

Finally she stopped, and regained her balance on her tiptoes. Her struggles serving only to wear her out even more. She knew how these things played out. Soon a girl would come out and give each one of them something to keep them calm. Then the guests would arrive as well as the organizer. How it went after that depended on the organizer, and each girl could end up in any part of the world doing who know what. And now here she was on the other side. Jane struggled in frustration again, and once again to no avail.

And sure enough, it was time for the little shot of happiness.

Jenna's Story...

So after that little blowjob for my landlord, my rent was paid in full for the last month. It left a bitter taste in my mouth, and my landlord said we could work out a deal for my rent to be paid every month. Of course I agreed, since he had two fingers in my pussy and his cum in my mouth when he suggested it. I assumed he was going to be fucking me once a month and decided to make my peace with the fact. Part time waitress work didn't cover nearly enough, and with Mistress Jane keeping me busy I wouldn't be able to find a job.

The next few days went by well enough. A few waitress shifts, and endless cockteasing for Bradley. Mistress Jane had gradually increased my tasks with him, and by my fourth day back at work, he had received a lapdance in the employee restroom. I hated doing it, but hated the fact that I had to be naked even more. Mistress Jane had given me a choice, the first option was to give him a blowjob in his car after work. I wasn't ready for that because remember, I quite despised the creep. The second option was even worse. Sneak into someplace where he was working alone, maybe the walk in refrigerator, and suck on his tongue while I let him slip his cock in me once. Just one time to tease and give him a feel for my pussy. I couldn't work out how to make that happen anyways, despite the fact that I wasn't going to do it. So I picked her third option. Wait until we had a few minutes, take him into the employee restroom, strip naked as he watched and then give him a lapdance. He loved it. I think he even came in his pants. Needless to say, I was known as the restaurant whore by then. Whatever.

As bad as that was, I still had to work every night at the brothel. Some nights weren't so busy and that was just fine. On average, three to seven men fucked me each night. Some were really nice. And some weren't. And a few paid to watch me with some of the other girls. I was becoming quite the bisexual whore. That girl Taylor was an amazing lover, and I think the only times I orgasmed was under her skilled tongue.

As the nights went on, I did manage to talk more with my driver. He would pick me up and drop me off every day, and we talked. Turns out his name is Lee, and he came from Jamaica. I loved his accent and despite my reluctance concerning black guys, I found him attractive. Which was good, because usually before we got to the brothel he would just grab my head and pull it into his lap. The Madame there never guessed that as I walked in I was still swallowing his thick cum.

Anyways, I guess I was doing well there, because Mistress Jane said she was going to keep me working. I knew no amount of begging was going to change her mind. And that's where I was when it happened.

One night, as I lay in bed and was lazily naked with a fresh load of cum in my belly, not ready yet to shower and greet my next client, there was a huge commotion coming from downstairs. That's not particularly unusual, considering where I worked and the nature of the business. But what was unusual was when the screaming and the gunfire started. Terrified, I quickly got up and put on the skimpy black dress I had been wearing. Not knowing what else to do, I slipped on my heels and looked around for somewhere to hide. There wasn't locks on the door, but there was locks on the windows. One way in and no way out. Lovely.

Then I screamed as suddenly the door flew open. I nearly jumped out of my skin and once again my skeleton was halfway out the locked window. Then I saw who it was. The driver, Lee. In his hand a smoking pistol. More gunfire from downstairs, even louder with the door open, and he looked at me.

"Time we was leaving Blondie," he said, grinning. I wasn't about to argue. He quickly crossed the room and as he raised his gun I covered my ears with a whimper. Just in time as he shot out the window. It was so loud still. Then, grinning at me, he gestured.

"Ladies first," he said, looking like some Hollywood rogue. The room I was working in was on the second floor, and as I looked out the window, I trembled. No way. So I looked at him and he shook his head, then yanked the sheets off the bed. He worked fast as more screams and gunfire sounded from downstairs. Tying sheets together into a long rope type thing. Just like in the movies. I nearly swooned. His black muscles bulging and glistening.

Kicking off my heels I grabbed the makeshift sheet rope and out the window I went. He easily lowered me to the ground and for a gut wrenching moment he turned away. All I saw were flashes and I heard gunfire, and I assumed he was letting loose on someone. Then Lee came flying out the window and dropped next to me like it was nothing. My heart was racing and I could even ignore the fact that someone's cum was leaking down my thigh.

"Let's go Blondie," Lee said, as he took my hand and we hurried to the back of the yard. Keeping our heads down until we got to the wall. Once there, he easily held my hips and lifted me like it was nothing. I sat on the wall and swung my legs over and dropped to the other side. He was over in a flash next to me and we ran down the alley, my hand in his. Leaving the brothel behind.

Sneaking around the corner, the coast was clear and we crossed over to the other side of the street. As we got there, he walked up to a big black motorcycle. I think it's called an Indian. I don't know, but it was big, and when he got on it and started it, the bass rumble filled my body with tremors.

"You're free Blondie," he said, as he revved up the engine. Looking at me and grinning madly again. "Free to go home, it's over," he went on. I couldn't believe my ears. I couldn't believe his words. My nightmare finally over. My ordeal come to an end. I almost didn't feel like it was real. Like my service to Mistress Jane was my reality and this was just a dream. We looked at each other and sirens were coming from all directions.

Smiling at him, I ran my nails down his muscular arm and said, "Give a girl a lift Daddy?" He winked at me and I swung my leg over that big black bike and away we went.

That night, after he ripped out every camera in my apartment, went online and obliterated my website, and gave me a small satchel full of the brothel's cash, he fucked me for hours in my own bed. I came four times as he pounded me in every position you can think of. I even freely offered my ass, and he gladly took it.

After that night, and after he left with a promise to visit me some time in the future, I never saw any of them again.

As the girl went down the line, giving shots of happy juice to each girl on auction, Jane Kessler squirmed. Drool running down her gag and over her tits. Then she started paying attention to details she had missed. It had not yet occurred to her that she might know some of these girls. Might have had dealings with them. The girl giving the injections she didn't recognize. Thankfully, or else she probably would've been less than gentle when it came Jane's turn.

There were some girls she didn't know. Some she didn't recognize at all. There was always random strangers at these things. But there were some girls she did know. It seemed the Sheik's men had been busy, what with taking over all her assets. What Jane didn't know was to just what extent they had been raiding her empire. And some part of her wondered how long she had been out. Or how long he had been planning this. Or for that matter, how long his men had been rounding up all her girls and all her pets. Jane Kessler sighed and minced a bit on her tiptoes, thinking about all of this. But back to her fellow captives.

Of course there was Hayley. Poor Hayley was there in the strip club when the Sheik took Jane. Wrong place at the wrong time. Jane noticed her right off, the hot pink hair impossible to miss. Hanging by her wrists just like Jane but at the other end of the line. A bright red number seven on her tummy. She already had her dose of happiness injected into her pert bottom, and was looking rather sedate, considering her present situation.

Next to her was Taylor. Jane's old pet project from her sorority days. She also looked less than panicked, and Jane sighed at the thought of all her brothels plucked clean. On Taylor's part, she was happy to finally be free from her whorehouse life. Anything was better than that by her way of thinking. A bright red number two on her tummy. Jane wondered briefly what had become of little miss big tits, and hoped with just a little of her cold heart that Jenna made it out.

A girl or two down and she saw the busty little blonde Chloe. Another of Jane's earliest conquests. The little spitfire was kicking and screaming into her gag when her turn came for the injection. That only made it worse for her as the needle stabbed her butt painfully. Calmed her down though. A bright red number five on her tummy. Jane Kessler looked down and felt humiliated that her number was fourteen. Fourteen. That meant she was valued far less than any of the other girls here. One last salt rub into the wound.

Seven girls then. Next to Jane was a girl she hadn't seen in a while. That little auburn haired lesbian Tabitha. Her green eyes fixed on Jane with a look of pure hatred. Jane returned the glare with all her will, and the two dueled mentally, with Tabitha looking away first. Jane wasn't sorry for her even in the slightest, as Tabitha had always been one to test boundries. Jane only wished she had kept Tabitha in the brothel permanently. And she would have too, if Tabitha wasn't such a good dancer and wasn't so accomplished at licking Jane to orgasm.

The last thing Jane was thinking before her injection of happy awesome sauce was stuck in her full shapely ass, was how this was just the first group of girls. If this auction was anything like usual, behind the stage or on the loading docks there would be a few more groups of girls waiting to be led onstage. As well as cages for the ones bought at auction to be shipped and delivered to their final destinations.

Then her demeanor became calm, mellow, and perfectly content. She even managed a smile through her gag. And as she felt herself drift and her eyelids droop, she realized it wasn't what she thought, and she fell into an induced sleep.

Rebecca's story...

Another evening at home on the sofa. Watching television with my husband Finley. It had been a couple of years since our wedding and chastisement. Since Mistress Jane took complete control of us, sexually and otherwise. A couple of years of Finley being cuckolded by his hotwife.

After our wedding night and Finley's admission that he was in love with another woman, that girl Summer, we had struggled at first. I can't say it wasn't a blow to me, but what could I say. After all the men Mistress had me sleeping with behind his back, it felt better to know we could still be friends. As well as husband and wife, though we could never be intimate.

Mistress delighted in having me go on dates, and then bringing them home to fuck me in front of Finley. She insisted he watch, every time. I remained her blow job queen, and I couldn't imagine a number to say for how many cocks I have sucked. All in front of my chaste husband. His cock tube hasn't come off since the wedding night, and Mistress showed me how to milk his prostate. It was an unpleasant chore for both of us but at least it gave him some type of relief. As for me, in addition to sucking cock, my chastity belt made it impossible to have any kind of sex but anal. And I had a lot of it.

Every other night Mistress would send men over to fuck my ass in front of my husband. To have me suck them off in front of him. She would have him prepare me for my dates, dressing me up in the sluttiest clothes. Then, at the end of the date, she would have him strip me for them. Have him lube my ass and lube their cocks. Have him guide their tips to my hole. If she felt really nasty my husband would be made to fluff them for me. He didn't really care for that.

So we had settled into our chaste and penitent lifestyle, and neither of us had orgasms since our wedding night. But on the plus side, at least I wasn't an escort for her anymore.

And of course Jerome was over quite often these days. He was the only one that could remove my chastity belt and use my pussy for his pleasure. Use my pussy in front of my husband. And use my pussy often he did. However, I was never allowed to cum. That was the condition Mistress Jane had set. So it was no surprise when he came into the house as me Finley and I watched tv.

As he entered, I saw his shirt was torn and his fists bloody and bruised. I assumed he had been out brawling and wanted to take his aggression out on my pussy, as it happened before several times. So I stood up and started to strip. When he was fresh from a bar fight he wouldn't wait to get to the bedroom. He would just bend me over the sofa and hammer into me right next to where my husband was sitting. This time was different though, and as I took off my panties, I noticed a gun tucked into his waistband. His expression was different as well, and I began to get scared. My fears were unfounded though, as he started talking.

"Yo Finley, get up fool," he told my husband. As Finley stood, Jerome reached into his pocket. Pulling out a key on a little eight ball keychain, he tossed it over. Finley caught it and looked at it.

"That's your key fool," Jerome told him with a grin. "Get lost, your girl Summer is waiting for you outside in her car," he went on. Finley looked shocked as he looked at me, then back at Jerome. "Go on chump," Jerome said, pointing at the door. "Go be with your girl, she waiting on you," he told Finley, a bit louder this time. Finley grabbed his coat and that was the last time I ever saw him.

As I stood, wearing just my chastity belt, Jerome looked at me. Then he came over and unlocked me, tossing my cursed steel belt aside. "As for you, my Becky, none of this stuff here belongs to you, and hasn't for a long time. Jane took all you own. You know this," he told me.

12