A Seducer at Sixty Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you like my touching, Laksmi?" I asked her softly.

"Yes, Uncle, your hands are big but your touch is soft."

I let my fingers slip in a little more into her blouse, making a little more contact with her bare flesh. She didn't say anything more and I felt encouraged.

Taking my fingers off, I quickly unhooked the top too hooks of her blouse. My hands were now able to fondle more area of her big boobs; the top half of her jugs. Her breathing quickened now and she never had this sort of pleasure, obviously.

I whispered in her ear that she has the most wonderful boobs and I really loved playing with them.

From the partly opened top of her blouse, her white bra holding the big boobs in position was visible. I slipped my right hand forefinger under her bra top edge and going a little south touched her little, hardening nipple with my finger tip.

At this first male contact with her erotic nipple, there was a quick intake of breath by my pupil that was music to my ears.

As my finger tip rubbed against her small, erect nipple, I knew I had scored a goal and this virgin girl would be putty in my veteran hands.

All I have to do is not to rush, not to hurt her, not to let her fear me. I have to take her there slow and steady, making her want it as much as me or even more. That is the way to play this game.

I managed to slip in my thumb too under her bra and started rolling her nipple between my thumb and forefinger and her reaction was amazing. She quickly reached behind and unhooked her bra. Thus, under the partly open blouse her bra came loose and my hands gained instant access to her full breasts.

I fondled both her boobs to my heart's content, squeezing them, tracing her aureole with my finger tips, tweaking her nipples and rolling them.

Bringing my lips close to her right ear, slowly nibbling it, I whispered, "Is it nice, Baby, do you like it? Do you like uncle playing with your nice boobs?"

"Uncle, it feels so good, your hands are so wonderful and I simply love the touching."

"I am glad that you like it, Baby. We should stop now and I should leave before Murty wakes up. I will come again tomorrow. We will continue our lessons," I winked at her.

"Yes, Uncle," she blushed at my wink.

Before we left the room, I stood in front of her and pulled her into an embrace. She came in willingly and I felt her bouncy breasts squashed against my chest, even as my hands went around her smooth slim waist. I kissed her gently on her wet, shining lips, just brushing them with my lips.

"Just to show how much I like you, baby," I said, at my seductive best.

She blushed deep red and hid her face in my chest. We savored the closeness for a few more seconds before breaking off. I left quietly without waking up Murty.

That night, in bed, I reviewed the progress I made and was satisfied with it. I told myself not to get complacent or take anyone or anything for granted. Life had a way of throwing surprises at you and one could only minimize their impact by adequate advance planning. This had always been my approach.

Next day, I arrived at Murty's place a few minutes after two in the afternoon and was greeted by a smiling Lakshmi at the door. We made it quietly to the upstairs and the guest bed room which looked much better and cleaner than the day before. Obviously, she cleaned it up.

Laksmi looked beautiful and cute in a red blouse and petticoat with a light pink colored half sari. We sat down on the sofa close together and she opened her General Knowledge Book.

I started her on a lesson on the population, rainfall and climates of each state. The lesson progressed well for about half an hour and then I said we would take a break. Lakshmi nodded her head eagerly and I could see a look of anticipation in her.

"I will ask you a few questions and you must answer them honestly, okay?" I asked.

She nodded.

"When you went to bed last night, did you think of the game we played?" I asked her.

She blushed and lowered her head while nodding it.

"Did you think of the way my hands squeezed your boobs?"

"Yes, uncle," she said, as if in a whisper.

"Do you want uncle to fondle them again, baby?" I asked, my voice shook a little with desire.

She nodded.

"You must answer clearly, Lakshmi, not just nod," I said.

"Yes, uncle, I want you to touch and press my boobs," she shook like a leaf as she said that.

"Come and sit in Uncle's lap, baby."

Obediently she came to me and sat in my lap. As my hands went to her front, I gently pulled the half sari away from her blouse. Her full boobs, ensconced in the red blouse, stood out erect and proud. As my hands cupped them, Lakshmi gave a moan of pleasure.

I proceeded to unhook her blouse and after unhooking two hooks, I was in for a very pleasant surprise. She wore no bra and only the blouse covered her magnificent tits. Obviously, Lakshmi liked my fondling and prepared for it and the thought excited me.

It is much easier to seduce a willing victim! I removed the blouse completely, revealing her breasts in all their naked glory for the first time.

They were truly magnificent. Her bra was probably a 28 C. They were perfect round spheres and at the center of the orbs were her small, pink nipples that were very shapely and were very inviting to me. Her aureole was light brown colored small circles around her nipples. It was all perfect geometry.

As my hands got hold of their naked fullness and started squeezing and kneading them gently, I started to have a stiff erection. Though I had my share of women, it was a veritable treat for a horny sixty year old to grab and fondle such majestic, virgin boobs.

She wiggled a little as she felt my bulge poking at her bottom. Time for more lessons for my dear pupil, I thought.

"Your tits are wonderful, baby. Do you like my hands on them?" I whispered.

"Yes, Uncle, press them and fondle them, it feels so good."

I rolled her nipples between my thumb and forefinger, making them stiff and hard. I reversed my palms and let my hairy back hands rub her sensitive tips in an erotic move.

"Do you like my hairy hands on your soft tits, my baby?" I whispered.

She shivered and pressed my hands harder against her bosom, her own hands rubbing the hairs of my hand on her erect nipples. She moaned a little more.

I gently lifted her a little from my lap and turned her around and set her on the sofa again, her back against the pillow on the hand rest. I bent my head a little and brought my lips close to her golden globes and gently kissed her boobs for the first time.

My tongue was out and it flicked her now erect nipples -- first the right one and then the left one. Wetting her aureole with my tongue, flicking at her nipples, I started lapping her virgin boobs.

Lakshmi was hot now, her eyes shut, body hot and shaking a little, lips wet and perspiration on her upper lip, boobs heaving, her breath fast. In that passionate state, I gently lifted her and lay her on the comfortable double bed.

I sat next to her and while continuing to fondle her with one hand, I found the string of her petticoat and gently tugged it open. Slowly I pulled it down her hot body and when she lifted her bottom a little, my job was made easy. The petticoat now joined the blouse on bed side and she was now clad only in a soft white cotton panties.

I marveled at her absolutely flat tummy with a small round sexy navel, her very slim waist and her smooth lower abdomen, her complexion a nice medium fair, her skin all smooth and blemish less. I quickly removed my own shirt, vest and trousers and clad only in my jockey shorts, I lay down next to her and pulled her gently to me.

She opened her eyes and looked at me. She had a confused and scared look. Obviously, she was going through conflicting emotions. Her body liked what I have been doing to her and responding well with its own passion. But her mind is probably telling her that she is treading a dangerous path and should stop.

My first duty was therefore to assure her that all would be well.

"Don't worry and don't be tense, Baby. Everything is going to be fine."

"I like you a lot and you also like me. You are an young girl of nineteen with a wonderful body. Your body has certain sexual needs and desires which need to be fulfilled. Are you not eating when you are hungry? It is the same way with sex. When the body is hungry with desire it needs sex." "What is important is it should be safe and should be with someone you love. You are an innocent girl and it is best that you learn all about sex from someone you can trust and someone you like. I want to be your teacher and I will teach you all about it - in a safe way and with love." I said with all sincerity I could muster.

There it is. I made my sales pitch to this young virgin girl from a village. How is she going to react? Will she accept me as her teacher or will she see through it as a charade? I waited with bated breath, literally.

"Are you sure it will be safe, uncle? That I will not get into any trouble?" she asked in a low voice.

"Yes, baby, I guarantee that it will be absolutely safe. I will never do anything that will put you in trouble. We will play it very safe." I assured her sincerely.

She nodded and nuzzled close to me.

I took her face in my hands and kissed her deeply on her mouth. Her lips were like rose petals and I took her lower lip between my lips and sucked on it lightly. As she responded eagerly our lips locked. My tongue was into her virgin mouth and probing its softness when it encountered her tongue. They started sparring each other.

As I hugged her tightly, her bouncy boobs were squashed against my hairy chest of which I was genuinely proud of.

"Do you love my hairy chest against your boobs, Lakshmi?"

"Yes, Uncle, it is so good to have all that hair rub my boobs, it is so hot."

My hand went to her panties and I rested my right palm gently on her small mound and gave it the lightest squeeze. Her whole body shook and she shivered.

"That is your honey pot, baby and uncle is going to make your honey flow."

Holding her tightly in my embrace, I let my hairy thighs rub lightly against her slim, toned thighs and rubbed my bulge against her crotch. My cock made a big tent in my jockey shorts and I let this poke her pussy lips through her soft panties.

My hands held her small and tight buttocks. It was an exquisite feeling -- the rubbing of my cock against her virgin pussy...only a little thin clothing separating them.

"Do you like my hard cock rubbing your virgin pussy, Lakshmi?" I asked her.

"It is very nice, I am burning there, it is so hot, Uncle" she moaned.

I pulled my shorts down and my erect cock sprang out. It is about six inches long when erect, average thickness and shapely. It's big plus is it can stay hard for a long time and that is most necessary when you want to satisfy any woman. Considering that I am sixty, I am proud of the prowess of my dick.

I gently pulled her soft hands and put them on my hot, naked cock. The first touch of a male cock does wonders to a girl and Lakshmi was no exception. With a shiver and a quick intake of breath, her fingers curled around my tool and squeezed it gently. I was in heaven.

I slowly inserted my right hand into the front of her panties and touched her virgin pussy the first time. There was a very light pubic hair and that too was at the top. It was a very small, compact, smooth pussy that my hand touched.

The slit was small between the outer lips and looked pinkish and a little wet. As my finger tip touched and probed it a little, the slit opened a little more to reveal her pinkish entrance.

Kissing her some more on her sweet lips, I held my cock in my right hand and rubbed it lightly against the exterior of her smooth pussy and along the slit. My cock was now fully erect and throbbing and I gently rubbed the pink slit of her pussy with the smooth and wet tip of my cock.

Lakshmi looked at it with fear and desire. She very much wanted to experience her first fuck. But she was also scared at the prospect of this long tool piercing her and the pain it could cause her. It was time that I put her at ease.

"Baby, Your pussy is so beautiful and cute and It is ready to be fucked with love," I whispered.

"Isn't my pussy too small, Uncle? Your cock is so big? How can it go in? It will kill me," she sounded really scared.

"Don't worry, baby, it doesn't happen that way. We will do it slow and steady, real nice. You know that as a virgin you will feel a very light pain when entered first time. But that hardly lasts and it is over before you even realize. Then onwards it is only pleasure."

She calmed down with my assurances and said, "Please don't hurt me and be careful," as she opened her young legs wide and closed her eyes.

She looked vulnerable lying on her back and waiting to be made love to...she also was the object of my intense desire.

I pushed my erect cock into her virgin cunt; a few millimeters at a time. It was so tight, warm and smooth inside her that words are not adequate to describe the feeling.

As I kept pushing, a little at a time, I felt her hymen touching my tip. I pulled back a few millimeters and with a little more pressure pushed in and pierced my way through it, breaking it.

Laksmi's thoughts:

I felt uncle's hot cock entering my cunt and it felt so good. For so many years, I had fantasies of getting fucked, particularly when I masturbated with my fingers in my bed at nights.

I always wanted to get fucked by some nice, urbane, sophisticated man; not by a rough, village ruffian. Uncle is so good and nice to me and though he is little old, his body is very fit and his cock is very nice- hot, long and thick.

As he pressed a little at a time, I suddenly felt this searing pain as if something broke. In my head, I felt a sort of red explosion and I cried out loud but my cries were muffled in his hairy chest.

His hands were comforting me and he was whispering, "It is over, baby". The pain reduced greatly and in a few seconds it was just a dull throb.

As my thoughts returned to this first fuck, his cock continued to push into me, a little at a time and I started feeling proud of myself and my small cunt... I was always scared that it was too small and I wouldn't be able to take in a big cock. I was now relieved that this myth had exploded.

I felt uncle's wonderful cock filling my interior and my depth. Slowly, he started moving it in me like a piston; forward and backward -- again and again...so this is fucking, I thought as my cunt adjusted to the motion.

As I slowly pumped her, I could feel my own excitement nearing explosion. I needed to be very careful to make it safe and couldn't take any chances with this virgin girl for her sake and mine.

"I am going to make it very safe for you now, baby," I said.

I slowly pulled out my cock and put on my favorite KS condom, as she opened her eyes and watched with interest. I put my now sheathed cock back into her tight cunt slowly and started a slow fuck.

Like most men, I didn't really liked using a condom, but as they say, it is better to be safe than sorry. Till an alternative arrangement could be made, this was the best way.

As I quickened my thrusts, I could feel here inner muscles clutching my cock through its motion and the heat and wetness of her virgin pussy and the days of foreplay I had with her, all made me come sooner than normal and I exploded in her with a burst.

She was moaning lightly through the whole fuck and I wasn't too sure whether she had an orgasm or not. But, as a veteran I knew that she would like it much better in the next round.

After a couple of minutes, I pulled out my limping cock and went to the bathroom. I was relieved to see no tell tale evidence of blood but just a few tiny spots on the condom.

When I returned I looked at the bed sheet and found it devoid of any blood stains, though crumpled. Lakshmi understood my searching glances and I could see that she was relieved too.

As we lay next to each other, I took her in my arms and gently kissed her on her lips.

"How are you feeling, Lakshmi?" I asked her tenderly.

"I am alright now, Uncle. Like you said it hurt a lot then but is okay now. The pain is almost gone. Was I nice for you?" she asked, innocently.

"You were very good. I am so happy that I am your first lover. Your virgin pussy is incredible. I hope you liked my cock in there."

She blushed deep red.

I started fondling her full breasts and tweaking her nipples. Bringing my mouth close to her right breast, I started licking her aureole with my tongue, tracing the perfect circle.

Clamping my lips on her small pink nipple, I started sucking it. Lakshmi moaned softly as i sucked on and nibbled it very lightly. My right hand was busy fondling her left tit. I let my other hand find her pussy and my searching fingers soon found her small and erect clit.

As I rubbed and rolled her clit delicately, Lakshmi raised her ass a little to get more of my hand's surface against her pussy. Slowly I rubbed my middle finger along her slit and found it much wetter than earlier.

Pushing it a little more into her, I felt the wetness has spread around and her interior was more wet and juicy. I could feel the heat emanating.

Laying her gently on her back on the bed, I squatted in front of her on my knees. Making her fold her legs at knees, I got hold of her thighs and gently pried them apart while pushing her bent knees backwards.

Her young pink flower now opened to me and was throbbing with its own life and wetness. I slowly put the crown of my now throbbing cock at the pink opening, dipped a few millimeters into it and waited for her reaction.

She had her soft palms on my buttocks and raising her own ass a little, she pushed on my buttocks firmly indicating that she wanted to be penetrated a lot more. I slowly pushed my cock in and it went in more easily than earlier into her tight cunt.

The feeling of a cock clamped tight by young, soft and hot vaginal love muscles, that have their own dynamics, is heavenly and too divine to be expressed adequately in words.

I started fucking my young virgin Venus with several small strokes interspersed with a full deep stroke, repeating the cycle and enhancing the pressure for both of us.

Soon, she was countering my thrusts and I knew that all was well now with my young maiden.

"I have to put the cover on to make it safe, baby and I want you to put it on me," so saying I pulled out my cock.

As I took out a new condom and inserted my tip into it, Lakshmi slowly unrolled the sheath along the length of my shaft tenderly with her soft hands.

Pushing her on her back, I entered her once again, fully sheathed. As my cock achieved its first full penetration of her young, hot, juicy cunt, she moaned a deep sigh.

As I pumped her vigorously, she raised her ass and thrust against me with her youthful energy and soon we were in frenzy. It suddenly dawned on me that Lakshmi was only the second virgin I fucked in my life; the first one was my wife Aarti.

That thought enhanced my pleasure manifold, even as I felt Lakshmi in throes of her first big orgasm. I stroked faster and faster and suddenly realized that I was ejaculating with such a force that I had not experienced in a long, long time.

Our heaving bodies rolled to the edge with increasing speed and suddenly we both were thrown over the edge, falling off into the deep abyss, feeling weightless but still in our mutual embrace, thankfully.

It took us a few minutes to recover our breath and the young maiden opened her eyes and smiled a little shyly. I kissed her tenderly on her forehead and hugged her.

"You were wonderful, Lakshmi," I said, sincerely.

"It was very nice for me too uncle, I never knew it would be so much pleasure."