A Seductive Black Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"O. K. , little girl. I give you one last chance and you better use it. If you mean what you say, I meet you in front of my flat at exactly seven this evening. I will go out with you. Dress sexy, be sexy and be no child, then you get your chance. "
"Yes, Mrs. Masterson. Thank you and of course I will be there. I'm very happy that you give me the chance. "

Lisa could not think of anything but the coming evening. She thought of what she could do to please Kathy Masterson. She watched herself in the mirror. Her pubic area showed some blonde hair. Lisa decided to shave it completely. She had never done it before, but maybe her boss would like that.

When Lisa finally left to meet the mature woman she had put on some high-heels, no stockings or pantyhose and even no panties and no bra. She only wore a very short, black skirt and a white, tight-fitting t-shirt, ending at her navel and perfectly showing the gorgeous forms of her firm, young breasts and even her nipples. She looked a bit slutty, when she watched herself in the mirror, but she definitely looked sexy.

Lisa nervously arrived at the black ladies flat ten minutes earlier. She did not dare walking up, but waited in front of the building as agreed.

Only a few minutes after her another girl approached. She also seemed to be quite young. Lisa guessed her to be 18 or 19 (and would learn that she was 19). She was a stunning beautiful Chinese teenager. She was about Lisa's size and also very slim. Her breasts were only a bit smaller, then her own and also very firm and round and sexy. She too was dressed in a tight fitting shirt and her nipples that were clearly shown seemed to be half hardened. Her fine Asian face, with the dark eyes and the exotic colour of her Chinese skin gave the girl a very special appearance. Her brown hair was curled and went down half her back.

Lisa swallowed. The young Chinese girl smiled at her. "Are you Lisa?"

Lisa nodded.

"Hi, Lisa! I'm Hsu-Chi a friend of Kathy. We will go out tonight and I'm very pleased to meet you. You are very pretty!"

Lisa thought for a moment before she finally answered. "I'm very pleased to meet you, too. And I can only return the compliments. " She would not make the same mistake as yesterday again.

Before the two teenagers could talk any more there mature date appeared at the door of the building. Kathy's powerful appearance was impressing as always.

"You already got to know each other?", she asked and both girls nodded.

The black woman stepped to Hsu-Chi and kissed her, kissed her lips, opened her mouth and their tongues found each other to a deep and passionate french kiss. When Kathy finally broke their sexy kiss, she laid one arm around the young Chinese beauty and said to Lisa: "Show me that you like my friend Hsu-Chi, as much as I do. Or is she just a dirty Chinese whore to you?"

Lisa blushed to a deep red. The Asian girl giggled.

"No, No, Mrs. Masterson. I... "
"Don't talk around, kiss her, if you mean it. "

It was the very first time for Lisa that she would kiss another girl. She was highly excited, but she did not hesitated. She wanted to please her boss, really please her.

Hsu-Chi was still in Kathy's arms when Lisa's lips touched the ones of the other girl. The Chinese eagerly opened her mouth for her and took her tongue. Lisa closed her eyes. She felt the other girls hand at her back, stroke down her spine and finally rest at her arse, while she melt into her first lesbian kiss. The girl helped her to overcome her shyness quickly. Hsu-Chi was a fabulous kisser. Their tongues were dancing around each other wildly and Lisa felt an arousal go through her body.

Lisa had really enjoyed her first kiss to another woman and she had even more enjoyed it, knowing that it had pleased Kathy to see her kiss the Chinese girl.

The three of them went to a fine restaurant and the mature lady ordered a luxurious dinner with some great wine for them. It soon was clear what was Kathy's intention. She was heavily flirting with Hsu-Chi, frequently they were kissing, she was even quite obviously stroking the insides of her thighs as Hsu-Chi was sitting besides her during the meal.

Kathy wanted to test Lisa on her jealousy. Lisa wanted to be in Hsu-Chi's place more than anything else, but she knew the only way to get there was to please Kathy and stay as cool as possible. She even got aroused, watching the 46year old, strong black power-lady kiss the tender, 19year old Chinese girl. She saw the deep love in the young Chinese girls eyes for the mature woman and she knew that she had exactly the same feelings and the more Lisa watched the two of them flirting and kissing the more she found sympathies for Hsu-Chi. She wasn't jealous anymore at some point.

Kathy seemed to be very pleased with Lisa's behaviour as during the meal she became more and more friendly to the teenager again and at the end the three of them were having a funny chat.

Later they changed to a nearby cocktail – bar. There also was some dancing music and after a while Kathy asked the two girls to dance for her, to dance for her sexy.

Hsu-Chi took Lisa's hand and the two young girls started a slow, very close dance. Hsu-Chi placed her hands fully on Lisa's firm arse-cheeks and massaged them while they were dancing. Lisa was a bit shyer at the beginning. She was moving one hand up and down the girls back, gently stroking her, while the other hand lay on her hips, her fingers gently moving. After a short while Hsu-Chi leaned forward and whispered into her ear. "Kiss me. Kathy will like that... and of course I will like it too a lot... " Her lips were touching Lisa's cheeks and kissing their way to her lips. Hsu-Chi pressed her body even closer to her. They had full body contact now. Lisa's breasts were rubbing against the Chinese girls breasts. Lisa completely forgot about the other guests of the bar that might be watching. The only other person still in her mind was Kathy.

The 18year old girl was highly aroused. Her mouth was fixed to her dancing partner, their tongues were kissing wet and wild. Their breasts gently moved against each other. Both girls nipples were already full erect and both could feel the others nipples against the fabric of their cloth on each others breasts. Also Lisa's hands now were at Hsu-Chi's arse and massaging her cheeks. The Chinese girl moved one of her legs between Lisa's legs and pressed against her crotch area. Lisa had to moan into the girls mouth. She already was really wet.

Gently and slowly Hsu-Chi moved her towards the table were Kathy was seated watching them, till they were only inches in front of Kathy. They two teenage girls were still kissing and rubbing their young, beautiful bodies against each other to the rhythm of the music. Lisa did not dare open her eyes. She knew that most of the other guest would now stare at her and Hsu-Chi, but her arousal was already to high, that she could stop it.

After a short while Lisa suddenly felt the other girls hand go a bit deeper, till she reached the backsides of her legs and then go up again. She felt how her skirt was lifted with the other hand.

Hsu-Chi was presenting her naked arse to Kathy. Her hand gently touched the skin of her now naked ass-cheeks and then two fingers went into the valley between them and went deeper and deeper, touched her anus and even went deeper, till they found her soaking wet pussy and without any resistance two of her fingers slipped into her wet pussy. Lisa moaned. Her legs were shaking. She was very close to cum; to cum in the middle of that bar.

The much more experienced Chinese girl felt how close Lisa was to climax and quickly withdrew her hand. She gave her one more wet kiss and then completely withdrew from the aroused girl. Two of her fingers were shimmering wet of Lisa's love juices. Hsu-Chi sat down again besides Kathy. She led her hand to her mouth, she smelled the pussy-juice covered fingers and then opened her lips and led one finger into her mouth and licked it clean of the sex-juices.

"Delicious!", she said smiling. "You want to try, Kathy? A taster?"

Kathy smiled back and opened her lips to take in Hsu-Chi's other covered finger. Passionately she licked her young lovers finger.

"You are definitely right, Hsu-Chi, she tastes wonderful as she looks. "

Lisa was still very aroused and standing beside the two different women. Her heart was pounding and her face reddened, hearing the two talk like that. But she was very proud about the comments.

"Do you think, Lisa, has proven worth to take her home again, Hsu-Chi?", Kathy finally asked.

"I'm sure she has!"

"Would you mind leaving us alone, Hsu-Chi?", was Kathy's answer. The Chinese girl smiled at her mature, black lover and deeply kissed her good-bye. The older woman's hands were fumbling her breasts while they were kissing. She finally gave her some money for a taxi. Hsu-Chi rose and stepped to Lisa who was still standing.

She gave her a long and passionate kiss. "See you, Lisa! It was and will be a pleasure. " Then Hsu-Chi left the bar.

"Do you want to come home with me, Lisa?"

The 18year old girl nodded.

"You can call me Kathy again!"

Kathy Masterson paid and they left the bar, heading for her flat in a taxi. In the back seat of the taxi the older woman leaned to the teenage girl and started kissing her. Lisa was aware that the taxi driver would watch them in the mirror. She could imagine that he might get aroused watching a mature, strong black lady kiss a young, white teenage girl. But Lisa was all too happy and when they had reached Kathy's flat she was highly aroused again and excited of what would follow inside.

Her mature boss was dominating young Lisa with her kisses. Kathy Masterson was a fabulous kisser and she perfectly knew how to use her lips and tongue to excite an inexperienced girl like the 18year old student. Her hands held the teenager close to her body and were constantly moving up and down her back and stroking her hair. Her kisses were demanding, she used her whole mouth to kiss Lisa. It was always Kathy's tongue that was inside of Lisa's mouth and that was moving her tongue around, teasing her, giving her wet passion.
The kisses of the black woman were very different to the light, teasing ones she had exchanged with Hsu-Chi. She had enjoyed the kissing with the Chinese girl much more than any kissing before, but with Kathy Masterson it was even better. She loved it to be in the passive position, to be demandingly, hard and passionate kiss by this powerful, older, black lady. She held her eyes closed and just enjoyed, enjoyed every second of the woman's lips pressing against her lips, of the woman's tongue leading the dance with her tongue, of exchanging body fluids passionately, of being so close to her wonderful, strong, female body.

Lisa was still in kind of trance when the taxi finally stopped in front of the building were Kathy lived. Her heart was pounding wild and her face was reddened due to the excitement. Her nipples were fully erect and clearly stuck through her shirt and she could feel that her pussy was even more than moist already. —

Kathy Masterson was very aroused too and so she did not want to waste any more time. She wanted that young, white girl now. She had seen her yesterday in her bra and panties and she was very eager now to see the girls full beauty, to see her fully naked now.

Kathy had been kissing Lisa in the elevator to her flat and she kept kissing her passionately while she was guiding her to her bedroom. She was gently pushing her forward, kissing her lips, her cheeks, her neck,.. and her hands took hold of her shirt and in a quick movement, letting no time for Lisa to object she moved it over the girls head and let it fall to the floor.

The 46year old woman loved the sexy sight beneath. The teenager really had wonderful, hot tits. Her breasts were perfectly formed, like wonderful juicy and sweat tropical fruits, firm, milky white was the skin and her hard, erect nipples stuck out red.

Before the two had finally reached Kathy's bedroom the older, black woman had also opened her skirt and it glided down to the floor. Lisa stepped out of it, still being kissed by her boss.

Kathy took a cushion and threw it to the floor near the bed.

"Kneel down you beautiful, sexy Babe. You are a dream, an erotic dream, Lisa. Now deal down. I want to enjoy the wonderful sight of your body while I strip of my clothes myself. "

The aroused teenage girl followed immediately. She was breathing loud, due to her excitement.

"Oh, yes, Lisa. Your are perfect. Now spread your legs a bit and lay your hands on your thighs, palms up. Yes. God, Lisa, do you know what a sexy, little thing you are? Your white skin, your blonde hair, giving you the impression of an innocent young angel but in combination with that hot breasts, so perfectly in shape and so gorgeous in size, so firm, and with your sweat, wet shimmering pussy, shaved - god it looks so wonderful – you are not an innocent angel, you are a sex-princess, a naughty, little sexy princess. "

The mature woman meant every word that she spoke to Lisa. And she started stripping herself while she spoke. She unbuttoned her blouse and took it off.

"... oh yes, Lisa, you are a sexy, hot white princess and I have captured you. You are mine now, the young, white princess will be conquered by the mature, black sex-goddess. "

Kathy was really aroused now and with her words she was also making Lisa more and more aroused... and not only with her words. The young girl could not take her eyes of the tall and strong woman's fascinating dark body.

Kathy unhooked her bra now and her big, impressing, feminine breasts were free now for Lisa's adoring looks. Her nipples were rock hard. Her areolas were an even darker black than that of her skin and so were her erect nipples.

Lisa's eyes followed every movement as Kathy kept stripping and talking sexy to her. Soon the black woman was standing completely naked in front of the excited kneeling girl.

For Lisa her boss really was a sex-goddess. Tall and with her strong body and voluptuous figure she made the impression of a highly sexy Amazon – woman to the young girl. Her black skin and the short-cut hair just underlined that impression. Kathy's rather big breasts were not completely firm any more of course, but that mature rounds made her even more adorable to Lisa. Her eyes were fixed to the ladies big and dark body and when she stared at the dark-black, thick bush of pubes surrounding the 46year old woman's crotch area she automatically licked her lips and breathed hard. She felt the blood rush into her pussylips and felt her juices flowing by just the look of her mature boss.

The black woman was completely right, she had fully conquered the 18year old shy white girl. Kathy enjoyed that eager eyes of Lisa that were fixed to her body. She always loved it to be adored by young girls and women and she knew how much a lot of teenage girls were aroused and excited by the powerful but still very feminine features of her body.

Kathy stepped very close now to the kneeling girl. Lisa's head was only inches away of the woman's crotch. She could see that her pussy was wet and she could smell the highly attractive smell of her aroused pussy.

Kathy gently stroke Lisa's long, soft blonde hair and her reddened cheeks, let her black finger glide along the girls red, wet lips, that were shaking of excitement.

"I know how much you want to touch me now, Lisa, or at least touch yourself. But don't do it yet. We will have plenty of time tonight and I want to take it slow, slow but long and passionate. You will never forget this night. I will now please myself, otherwise I would be to excited and would just have to lay you on your back, knell above your pretty, innocent face and ride my wet pussy against your mouth... "

Kathy was walking around the naked, kneeling teenager, always stroking her gently and almost touching her with her legs. Finally she stood in front of Lisa again.

Kathy had one of her hands now playing with her breasts and her nipples while the other hand was between her slightly spread legs, her fingers gliding up and down between her wet, dark pussy lips, circling her clit and finally disappearing deep into her cunt.

"You make me so hot, Lisa, when I just watch you kneeling in front of me naked as you are. It makes me hot to see your aroused stare at my pussy and my breast, to see your excitement in your face, to hear you breath hard, to see your hard nipples and your shaved pussy that's already so wet of your own love-juices. ", Kathy moaned while she was fingerfucking herself.

Lisa had never even imagined something that was so much pure sex as this woman standing in front of her and pleasuring herself, her pussy only inches from her face and hearing her talk sexy and moan of lust.

Kathy was really highly aroused. Her movements became faster and faster, her moaning became louder, till she could not talk anymore and finally she closed her eyes, her legs were shaking and she closed them against her own hand. She let out a deep and long moan as she came.

Her fingers, her whole hand was covered with her juices. After she had relaxed a bit Kathy brought her hand close to Lisa's face. She let her smell her pussy and then touched the girls lips with her wet fingers. Immediately Lisa's lips opened. She had loved the smell of sex and lust. She needed to taste a pussy for the first time.

Kathy covered the girls lips with her juices before she finally let Lisa lick along her finger with her tongue and then eagerly take her fingers fully into her mouth to suck and lick them clean. Lisa loved the taste and passionately sucked on her boss's fingers and licked her hand.

When Kathy's hand was completely clean again she took the girls head into her hands and softly pressed it against her crotch. Lisa's face cuddled into the thick bush of black pubes. The hair was moist too. She just loved the feeling of the pubes tickling and teasing the skin of her face. Shy and tenderly she kissed the woman's pubes with her lips.

Kathy let out a soft moan to show Lisa that she loved what she was doing. The 18year old girl did not dare yet to really lick or kiss Kathy's pussy and so she concentrated on pleasing her hairy mount of venus. She planted tender butterfly kisses all over her pubes, she licked up and down her pubic area, taking in the scent of lust, she sucked the black hair into her mouth. Lisa was so much aroused by the woman's crotch that she wanted to make love to every single of her hair.

Kathy quickly got very aroused by Lisa pleasing lips and tongue and finally pressed the girls face fully against her crotch, spreading her legs a bit. Lisa at first did not really dare to do anything and just enjoyed the warm wetness of her pussy against her face.

After a short while Kathy said: "I want to feel you now wholly, want to feel your whole body, come onto my bed, Lisa. "

Eagerly the young girl followed. Kathy pushed her gently onto her bed and laid her on her back. She looked down on the girl and once more enjoyed the sexy sight of her beauty.

Lisa stared up to her fascinating black boss and also enjoyed the pure sex of her strong, dark body and her gorgeous rounds.

Kathy slowly started crawling over the young girls body. She took both her hands and stretched her arms back, beyond her head. She then bowed her head and kissed the girls forehead, kissed down her cheeks. She kissed and licked her neck and her shoulder and slowly she lowered her body.