A Self-Delivered Submissive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had tested her, she knew. Probed at a distance to see just how far she would go in her surrender. He had emailed her questions at different times. Asked her if she would let him be rough with her. Yes Sir, I like it that way. Force her to gag on his cock while she was on her knees, hands behind her back. Yes Please. Tie her up and force her to cum with toys, maybe leaving her tied up for hours in helpless pleasure. God Yes. Finger fuck her in public, knowing someone could see, or even might be watching. Yes Sir, anytime you wish. What if he told her to display herself in public to others, even touching herself while people watch? Yes, if that is what Sir wishes. What if he told her to suck another man's cock? That one was hard. Yes Sir, but I only desire you. What if he wanted to have a threesome with another woman, and made her perform on the other girl? That one was harder, but she knew what her answer needed to be. Yes Sir, I am not bisexual but if that is what you wish, I will eat another woman's pussy and let her eat me out. For you. She felt she had passed his tests, proven herself worthy to be his submissive, his C. For him to be willing to be her Sir.

They had taken to chatting by video as much as their schedule allowed with the 18 hour time difference. He was a good looking man, not classically handsome but dark and with strong features that she liked. She had not been surprised to learn that he was forty-two. He had been surprised to find out that she was only twenty. The age gap had concerned him, and he had pushed her on it. Could she be in a relationship with a man nearly old enough to be her father? With his dad bod and streaks of grey hair? She had reassured him, and it had been the truth. She had always been attracted to older men, the boys her age had seemed so immature and inexperienced and shallow. He was so sure of himself, so knowledgeable, and she loved that sense of security that came when she surrendered to his directions. He had insisted on waiting until she was twenty-one before they got together. Today was the day after her birthday, and this time with her Sir was going to be her best birthday gift ever.

He had shared his relationship history with her, and she had been both jealous and reassured. He knew what he was doing because he had been with several other women. She had liked seeing his progression from fumbling teenager to a man who knew how to take control and give a woman what she really wanted. The hard part had been to find out, unsurprisingly at that point, that he was married, trapped in a loveless situation with children. He had told her that he was committed to staying there for the sake of his kids, that he had an arrangement with his wife which allowed them to remain living together as parenting partners, but without the sexual monogamy. He conveyed that only when his youngest was 18 and out of the house would he consider a change in situation. She had loved his willingness to do that for them, and resented the barrier it put to her fantasies of living with him, naked and kneeling at his feet in the evening. She had accepted that her Sir had other demands on his time, and that she needed to bear his situation as it was. Besides, he made her feel cared for and desired, and she was his outlet for the passion and desire that he had bottled up for so long. She wanted to be there for him in any way she could.

They had developed a set of Relationship Rules, on how she was to behave and his expectations for her. It had given her a thrill to see them. He had written a draft but then required her to think them through and rewrite them to make them her own, to be her voluntarily commitment of submission. She had tweaked them, moving some things out and adding a few things in, until it fit what was both practical and erotic. They had revised them after that initial attempt, an organic growth of their deepening commitment to each other.

When he had sent her a Valentine's Day gift box, she had been thrilled. It had contained sexy outfits, erotic reading, a dildo and some other fun things for them to play with, but the treasure was a small gift bag. They had been video chatting when she opened it, and she had pulled out some of the other things before finding the dark bag. He had made her stop at that point and look at him, with her completely naked. Then he had allowed her to open it, and revealed a gold necklace with handcuffs as the clasps. His baritone voice had rumbled to her across the miles, bringing them together "This necklace is a symbol of your surrender to me, My C. Once you put it on, of your own free will, you are proclaiming that you are mine." She had responded that she felt like she already was his, but understood what it meant to put on his collar. It had felt cool and sensual against her bare skin as she had clasped it around her neck with a feeling of finality. The feeling heightened her awareness of how he was fully dressed on the other side of the monitor. He had directed her to use one of the gifts to masturbate for him right then, and it had been wonderful. She'd worn the necklace every day since.

She fingered the necklace now, feeling its familiar links while running her other hand along the bar's countertop. It was funny to think that the day before had been her 21st birthday, and she had spent it on a plane flying from Australia to America, all to deliver herself to her Sir. A text buzzed on her phone, now configured for international usage, startling her. "Are you ready? Sir." It was 3:58pm! Her hands shook slightly as she typed a reply. "I am ready. -Your C." She reached out and downed the rest of her cocktail in a few gulps, the fruit-flavored vodka going down with a slight burn in her throat. It did not calm her nerves, although she felt slightly light headed from the strong drink. Should she order another drink? Will Sir want to sit with her, to talk to her in person, when they met? What if he didn't like what she looked like in person? Is that why he chose to meet her here in the bar, so he could walk away? Of course not, she chided herself, he didn't have her fly all the way across the Pacific just to reject her out of hand. He had seen her many times via video chat, naked from practically all angles. She should trust her Sir, he would take care of her.

Suddenly she saw him, entering the bar from the elevators of the hotel. He was dressed in dark slacks and a charcoal collared shirt, the top button undone with no tie and the hint of a white undershirt showing at his neck. His build was wide. Even though he was 6'1 he didn't seem so intimidatingly tall because he also had broad shoulders that made him seem proportional. There was something else altogether which allowed him to dominate the space around him. He walked confidently across the lounge directly at her, maintaining eye contact. She fumbled about, turning slightly to face him but not knowing what to do. Since she had left her luggage with the concierge, per his instructions, she had only her purse with her. She reached out to grasp it, clenching really to give her hands something to do, as he strode the last few feet to her. He stopped right next to her, looming over her as she sat in the bar chair, a slightly musky man scent detectable by her keen nose.

Her breath caught as he reached out and ran his hand down her cheek and neck, stopping to finger the necklace. She was keenly aware that his hand was only a few inches above her breasts. The gesture was possessive, intimate, and she flushed at him doing it in public. But she did not protest. This was her Sir, and she was thrilled to finally be his physically. His hand slid down along her shoulder and bare arm, eliciting goosebumps, before taking her smaller left hand in his large one. He pulled on her hand without saying a word, turning to leave the bar. His touch was as an instruction, not a question. Presuming she would obey.

At his slight tug and movement away she got up, thankful she had paid for the drink when she ordered it instead of starting a tab, and followed after him. She kept the purse in the other hand, holding tight. Just a touch, no words? She was surprisingly turned on by it. No chitchat, no awkward hellos. Just a gesture that said 'follow me.' There was another meaning at the end of that, she thought. 'Follow me, and prepare to be fucked.' She had been wet in the bar, hopefully she didn't leave any wet marks on her chair, but this was turning her on more. He guided her across the lobby to the elevator bank, and called for it, still not saying anything but holding her hand.

The elevator came and he pulled her into it, and she saw with a thrill that they were going to be alone. He pulled her inside and pressed for a floor about half way up the hotel building, still holding her hand but facing forward, the typical elevator pose. The doors closed and suddenly he pushed her against the back wall of the elevator and kissed her hard, she felt pinned and dazed and loved it. The elevator hand bar pressed against her lower back but her Sir would not be denied, even if she was uncomfortable. He pushed his tongue into her mouth and she yielded, twirling her tongue against his as he explored her mouth. The hand that had been holding hers now pinned her left hand against the wall above her head, giving her a feeling of confinement, of being controlled. His right hand slipped under her dress and onto her recently-waxed hairless pussy. She moaned into his mouth as he tested her obedience to not wearing underwear, and at the feeling of his thick strong fingers probing and then penetrating her womanhood. Oh God, he is fingerfucking me in the elevator! She felt her hips involuntarily push forward, trying to impale herself more on his digits.

She started panting, the rush of sensations making her face flush. She had touched herself many times, cumming on her familiar fingers. But no other person had ever touched her pussy before - she was a virgin when it came to anything other than masturbation and toy use. It felt so much better, more erotic, not knowing what was going to happen next, how he was going to take her, yet knowing that this was being done because he desired her, wanted her for his own. It felt delicious.

He suddenly pulled away, and the *ding* of the elevator made Charlotte realize they had arrived on the designated floor, a non-stop trip. He pulled her by the hand again, leading her down a curving, well-appointed hallway to a room about two-thirds of the way down it, and opening a door with an electronic key. He pushed her into the room in front of him, revealing a short hallway with a kind of kitchenette space that opened into a large room. Central to the space was an inviting king-sized bed covered with a green bedspread. She felt his presence behind her as the door clicked closed, and suddenly she was pushed against the wall, her cheeks and front pressed against the textured surface.

Fingers forced her legs apart and resumed their probing of her now-soaking wet pussy, pushing two fingers inside her. She moaned at the penetration, it feel so good! His hot breath was at her neck, and he brushed her hair aside to give himself access. His hot kiss felt needy, a sucking sensation on sensitive skin. She jumped suddenly as he bit her lightly. He is claiming me... the idea was just as much a turn-on as his strong fingers violating her sensitive space, and she felt herself beginning to pant.

His left hand wrapped around the front and roughly grasped her right breast, holding her chest while he mauled her. Neck, pussy, breast - he was claiming all of her that he could reach, and she was his to use as he wished. Nothing would be denied to her Sir. His left hand moved and the straps of her dress were pushed down her shoulders, and then a yank revealed her ample bosom to the air. Yanking down had twisted the straps and now her arms were somewhat pinned against her side. The sensation of being trapped and vulnerable to his desire heightened the physical pleasure he was giving her. He pressed his body against her hard now, pushing her hips against the wall. He roughly pulled her right leg upward and made her balance on just her left, to give him better access to fingering her while rubbing his now-hard cock against her ass through his slacks.

She wavered and would have fallen but his hold on her breast kept her upright, trapped in a dangling pose of surrender. His lips took her ear, hot and moist and intimate, no one had ever touched her like this, like any of this, oh god she couldn't help herself, she began to babble,

"Oh Sir, please fuck me, I want you so badly, I want your cock, please Sir take me, please fuck me hard." she said in a voice trembling with desire.

Her words must have triggered a reaction, because he pulled away from her and grabbed her by the arm. He half-dragged her near the bed, and turned her to face him. He looked hard in her eyes, and apparently liked what he saw. He nodded at her, then gestured.

"Take off your clothes."

A shiver went through her. These were his first words to her in person, the first time she had heard his voice unfiltered by telephone or computer. And his words were a command to get naked. Desire made her hands tremble slightly as she grasped her dress and pulled it over her head, a simple slip-on that could slip off. He already knew she was naked underneath, exactly as he had instructed her. She kicked off her sandals and stood before him, wearing only her golden collar.

"Kneel down."

Charlotte knelt on the carpet, it felt rough on her knees, and she knew that it would leave marks there if she knelt long at all. It was slightly uncomfortable, but it was what her Sir wanted her to do, so she did it. She liked serving him even when it could be painful to do so — the sensations were an indicator of her unwavering commitment. He began unbuttoning his shirt slowly.

"Spread your legs more so I can see your wet pussy."

She blushed but also smiled at the command, and shifted to obey her Sir.

"Take off my shoes and socks."

She felt keenly the power dynamic between them, him looming large over her while she was naked, kneeling at his feet, unlacing his black dress shoes. God it was so erotic to serve him like that, to have someone who understood her. She worked quickly, removing one and then the other, and he slightly lifted his feet to help remove the black socks underneath. His feet were surprisingly wide, and covered in parts with dark hair. Manly feet, so different from her own. They had a slightly pungent smell to them, and she realized that he was doing this on purpose, making her serve him in a way that was somewhat embarrassing to highlight that she was his to do with as he pleased. She finished with a secret smile hidden by her dyed-blond hair.

He had removed his dress shirt and unclasped his belt, and was pulling it out through the belt loops on his slacks. He was watching her the whole time, looking down as she worked. He just left her kneeling there as he undid his slacks, and slid them to the floor. He was wearing tight black boxers underneath, and she could see his bulge outlined clearly.

"Put my pants over by your dress."

Charlotte took the pants off his feet where they had pooled and turned to place them by her dress. She saw movement out of the corner of her eye but continued to obey, and turned back to find that he was standing so close to her that her breath bounced back off him. His bulge was directly in front of her face, so close, oh god so temptingly close. She just knelt there, wanting it but wanting to be told more.

"Suck my cock."

She was finally going to do it! She tentatively reached forward, but he was having none of that. He grabbed his underwear and pulled it down below his balls, revealing his manhood. He pushed forward with his hips and placed his cock on her lips, and she opened wide to pleasure her Sir. She had practiced with a dildo so she could be good for him, and put her newly-developed skills to use, sucking hard and then taking his length into her mouth. She luxuriated in the feeling of his hot hardness sliding against her tongue, pushing back into her throat. She'd wanted to have time to explore all of him, to look upon his hard length and playfully kiss it. This was not the time for that though, her Sir did not want to wait while she contemplated the first cock she had ever seen in person. But she knew there would be time, later. For now she was more than content to do whatever her Sir wished.

It had taken her weeks, but she had mastered the art of not gagging when taking a full length. She took his length in, and felt a sense of sensual pleasure to know that her Sir was having her service his cock like a good little cumslut. She loved the idea of sucking cock, of being able to serve her man that way, it made her feel so erotic. He is getting harder! She thought to herself.

Her Sir was watching her, she could feel his eyes looking down on her past his torso, still clad in a white undershirt, as she bobbed on his erection. She whimpered in delight when he reached out and took hold of her hair tightly, a slight pain from his grip tensed her scalp. He took control and started moving her head with his grip, forcing his cock deeper into her mouth, thrusting into her. She had to work to breathe through her nose, yielding her mouth to his wishes.

"That's it, my little cumslut, take my cock in your mouth. I've wanted to mouthfuck you for so long."

Charlotte couldn't reply because her Sir's cock was driving into her mouth, she was being taken even while serving him. It made her pussy flood with heat. She felt how hard he was, and his girth was surprising, it made it hard to take him in her throat but she would do it for her Sir. She wondered if he was going to cum in her mouth. She hoped so. She wanted to swallow his cum, to let him fill her with his spunk. His movements were getting even stronger, and the grip on her hair was harder, she felt like a toy being used by a rough boy, and she loved it.

Suddenly he pulled her back off his cock, it stood erect and proud before her, glistening with her saliva. She gasped and coughed as she regained her breath from the rough treatment. He kept his grip on her hair and pulled up, and at the pain she lifted with it, standing on sore knees as he required. He took two steps forward towards the king-sized bed and she had to follow, still held in his grip. He pushed her onto the bed and thrust her up so that she was naked and on her back, then pulled off his undershirt and underwear and was naked next to her. Oh god this is it, he's going to fuck me, he's going to take my virginity...

He grabbed her left leg and swung it over her right so that she was now laying on her side. He quickly straddled her right leg so that they were scissoring, and he lifted her left leg up and away towards her chest to give him unobstructed access to her sopping wet pussy. He didn't say a word, just slid forward and positioned the head of his cock at her entrance, then pushed forward forcefully. Charlotte felt him sliding inside her and felt a rush of both pleasure and happiness. Her Sir was taking her, just as he had promised. He pushed until he was deep inside her and she gasped, he was thicker than any toy that she had tried and it felt amazing the way he filled her up. He leaned forward over her, the pressure on her clit and hips reinforcing the feeling of being taken.

"You are mine. I'm going to make you cum on my cock. Cum for me, Charlotte."

His deep voice claimed her, oh god yes she was his, and his body reinforced it by withdrawing most of the way and then slamming his cock deep inside her. She couldn't help but moan at the sensation. It was the first time he had said her name in person, and he had done it when his cock was already inside her. Shit that was so hot, he took her before he even said her name. He started a firm rhythm of fucking her, there was no other word for it, he was plowing her tight virgin pussy with his thick cock. She loved it, she loved it all, god damn it felt so good! He gripped her hips and squeezed her ass as he pounded her, controlling her position and taking her as he wished. He had a look of concentration on his face. There was something so sensual about it, about the way he manipulated her body for his pleasure, and the way her body responded to his need. Her nipples were so hard and she pinched them and moaned at being ravished by her Sir. She was shocked to feel an orgasm rising in her, so soon, it was all just too much, her Sir was fucking her brains out she was here she was finally his fuck so deep he's squeezing my ass ohshit the way he's grinding on my clit ohfuck ohfuck he's going faster I can't take it can't think can only feel him taking me fuck yes ohyes ohyes...