A Selfish Act

Story Info
Obsessed Oral Lovin'.
786 words
4.27
18.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's 4am. We've been asleep for 3 hours after mind blowing love-making. You're satiated and soundly asleep. You are so sweet when you're asleep. I wake up to go to the bathroom, of course. I'm naked and so are you, asleep on your back.

As I walk back into the room and see you in your beautiful slumber, I am spell-bound. God you are beautiful! I look at you and a flood rushes into me, both sets of lips. I am overtaken with the need to wrap my mouth around the innocence of your flaccid cock. It needs, no, it deserves, the worship I so want to give it.

I am torn. I know you're spent and you have to get up early for work. I shouldn't be so selfish, but I can't help myself. I HAVE to lick you, suck you, nibble you, take you into that other, sometimes forsaken female portal.

I gently lick you, softly, gauging your wakefulness. I don't want to disturb you. I know you have to work, but I am compelled.

I put your soft, but responding cock in my hand. Gently you move, but I don't think you've awakened. I lick and lick and lick. I lick your balls and gently cup them, and then I pull you into my mouth and begin to work my magic on you.

I suck and suck, trying to get you down my throat. I stroke your cock with my mouth and tongue like a hand can. You moan and move a little. I slow movement. I don't want to bother you. I know you need to sleep, but I CAN'T stop! I'm sorry. I'm not usually this selfish or demanding.

I am COMPELLED.

I continue lapping and licking, and sucking and sometimes lightly gnawing. I love to spend my time on the vein/nerve on the underside of the cock right below the corona. I lick, lap, suck, nibble.

GGGOD I'M GOING CRAZY!!

I must slow down. I don't want to hurt you. I don't want to awaken you. What a fantasy to have you cum in my mouth and all over my tits while you are still asleep. That would be like a dream cum true. I want to insinuate myself into your dream.

I think you are awakening. You move, moan, and sleepily reach out. You seem to know just where to grab my head and hair. I think you are moving in your sleep. You know something is happening that feels good, but you're still in the dream sequence. Stay there, Baby, it's a great place to be.

You automatically get your hands on my head, moving into a rhythmic pattern. I can now let go because I know you're on board, you don't care about work or sleep. You want to be in my mouth. My desire is seeping into your dream and awakening your body. My guilt is gone. All I feel is the need to pay homage to your innocence, strength and manliness at the altar of your Almighty Cock.

With your hands on my head and my mouth around your cock, I gently wrap my hand firmly around the base of your cock and stroke with both my mouth and my hand. I go slowly at first. As I feel your body tense and respond, I pick up speed and momentum, going faster and faster.

I gently grasp your balls as my hand and hot, wet mouth envelope and inhale your hard, magnificent cock. I suck and stroke and suck and stroke......suck and stroke......over and over...faster and faster!

I can feel you're ready to cum. I feel it in your body and in your cock. I see it in the dream you think you are having. I love the moment, as it rises up and out of your glorious, throbbing cock. The faster I suck/stroke, the faster it's coming up out of you and into my mouth. I really wanted you to cum on my tits but I just couldn't take you out of my mouth to do it.

You begin to cum and release. I swallow and suck and swallow and lick and stroke and swallow. You shudder. Done. Spent. Pleasured. Your body relaxes and tries to innocently pull out of my mouth, but I'm not quite done yet. You might have cum, released and returned to deep, delicious slumber, but I'm not satiated yet.

I lay my head on your strong thigh and continue to suck on your softening cock. I gently lick, lap and suck you clean. Then I suckle you until I fall into my own sweet, satisfied slumber. It's an oral fixation.

What can I say...

I'm Little Oral Annie