A Semester with Tara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," he replied. "I suppose it can't hurt. Go ahead and come on over whenever you want."

"Alright Jason," I replied. "I owe you one. I'll see you in twenty minutes."

I collected my supplies – a tube of KY Jelly, a couple of pairs of gloves, a couple of condoms, my notebook, and my postage scale, and headed across campus. I got over to his dorm in almost exactly twenty minutes. As I knocked on the door, I could hear the music from the closing credits ofSpaceballs playing inside.

He opened the door. "Hi Jason!" I said, breezing right past him and setting my bag down on his table.

"So what is it you need me to do?" he asked as he closed the door. I turned around to face him, and I saw that he had noticed the contents of my bag. A distressed look crossed his face as he noticed the KY Jelly.

I looked at him with a cocked eyebrow and an evil little half grin. "I need you, first of all, to drop trou. Then, I need you to get an erection."

"Wait a second," he protested. "Unlike two weeks ago, when I still had a massive case of blue balls, I can no longer just get a spontaneous erection. I've got that under control these days."

I rolled my eyes. Men. They couldn't do anything. "Oh, Jesus H. Christ," I said. "Do I have to do everything for you?"

I walked right over to him, and grabbing his khakis by the belt, yanked downward, pulling his pants and his boxers all the way down to his ankles, revealing his dick. Then, I grabbed the bottom hem of my own shirt, pulling it up and off, revealing my ample and very naked bosom for him to ogle.

And lo and behold, his dick sprang to attention almost immediately. Hmm, not bad. Not as big as Jacob Martinson's, but it was about seven inches long when erect, which is a size that feels EXTREMELY good. "See," I said sarcastically, "was it really THAT hard?"

"Well, it is now... pardon the pun..."

Oh, good Lord. That was awful. I let him know exactly how I felt about THAT one.

Nonetheless, he seemed quite pleased with himself. "So," he said, "now what do you need me to do?"

I tossed him a condom. "Put that on," I replied, "and then lean against the wall, supporting yourself with your hands."

It took him a moment to get the condom on – he didn't seem too comfortable with using one, which was a bit perturbing. However, I had heard that the only girl he had had sex with at that point was Erin Benning, and that she had only had sex with him, so if they were both monogamous, then I guess it wasn't THAT big a deal.

As he was putting the condom on, I put on my gloves. Then, I spread a little bit of KY Jelly on the fingers – no telling how many fingers I would have to use to get enough stimulation.

He leaned against the wall, and I crouched down behind him. "Okay, now this is going to feel a little weird," I warned him.

"What?" he asked. "What's going to feel a little –"

That was as far as he got. I pushed my middle finger up his ass, and started searching around for his prostate.

He gasped in surprise, and then, in a strained voice said, "Uh, that's a wee tad uncomfortable!"

"Just a second," I replied, and then almost immediately, I found it. "Ah, there," I said, starting to apply pressure.

I felt his ass clench a little, and obviously he had figured out what had just happened. Smart boy, Jason is. "Wow... you just found the prostate, didn't you?" he asked.

Trying to concentrate on my work, I replied, "Yeah, it's basically the equivalent of a male G-spot. Now... if you could do me a favor, I would like it if you could think of something as non-sexual as possible."

As I continued, I could tell that he'd thought of something REALLY non-sexual, because he was starting to relax. So, to see what kind of a reaction I'd get, I pressed just a little harder on the prostate. He jumped a little, and I thought he was about to cum, but then he drew a breath and relaxed a little, and I went back to work.

When he hit the seventy second mark, I realized that he had now gone longer than any of the other guys I had done, so I applied as much pressure as I could without hurting him. That did it – he snapped upward, his ass went tight, and after a few more seconds, he started shooting cum into the condom, almost violently.

I hit the stopwatch and pulled my finger out of his ass. "Wow," I said. "One minute and nineteen seconds – a full twelve seconds longer than any of my other subjects."

Then, I went around front and pulled off his condom, being careful not to spill any of the cum. It was a little more full than they usually were, so I very carefully placed it on the postal scale. One and a fifth ounces. This I had to tell him. "Not to mention a full fifth of an ounce more than any of the others."

He was still gasping for breath, but his dick was already going soft. He composed himself a little, and then asked, "If I may ask, how did you accomplish that?"

"It's really very simple," I replied, placing the condom inside one of my gloves and tying it shut. As I crossed to the garbage can to deposit it, I continued, "You just have to find the prostate and apply the right amount of pressure in the right place, at the right time. Unfortunately, it's almost impossible for guys to do it to themselves, because of the angle of your fingers as opposed to your ass. Do you have any other questions about it?"

That seemed to satisfy him, as he said, "Not really." However, just as he said that, a lightbulb seemed to go on in his head, because he said, "I had heard a rumor about something you did with a beer bottle at your discussion group for your human sexuality class?"

Now how the hell did he hear about that? What happens there is supposed to stay there, but oh well – if he knew, he knew.

A smile crossed my face. "Oh, it's no rumor," I replied. "I did in fact pull a beer bottle, neck first, into my pussy, using nothing but the muscles of my vaginal walls."
I could almost hear theholy shitechoing inside his head. "Ummm..." he said, at a loss for words.

"You want to see a demonstration?" I replied with a laugh. "You got an empty beer bottle?"

With a speed that I didn't think was possible of a man who had just had a prostate-induced orgasm, he darted out of the room. I heard the clinking of glass as he dug out a beer bottle. As he was getting one and cleaning it up, I stripped off the rest of my clothes, so that I was now standing stark naked in the middle of his living room.

When he walked back in, he paused for a moment, and I imagine that it was because he had seen me naked, since his dick twitched a little – life was already returning to it. Without any further hesitation, he walked over to me and handed me the beer bottle. Setting it on the floor, I crouched down over it, and once the mouth was inside my pussy, I pulled it all the way up. Letting it drop out, I pulled it in again, as Jason's jaw dropped (it seemed) practically to the floor.

"HO-ly SHIT!" he said. "That was absolutely unbelievable!"
And now I was just showing off. I stood up, the beer bottle still inside my pussy, and said, in my best college professor voice, "There are a number of vaginal exercises that women can do to really increase the strength of their vaginas. When they increase the strength of the vaginal wall, orgasms tend to be more intense and last longer."

He just shook his head, a look of total disbelief on his face. As he did so, though, a smile crossed his face.Ah, I thought.He's going to ask me to find a way to teach Erin about it.

He didn't say anything, though, although he had certainly taken notice of all of this. His dick was rock-hard and was once again in the full upright and locked position. "Apparently, you liked it!" I said with a grin.

He quickly looked down at his dick, and then back up at me. Then, I got another one of my brilliant ideas.

"Now, having given you that demonstration, it wouldn't be fair for me to leave without showing you a practical use for it," I said. "Kindly lay down on the floor."

He just stood there staring at me. I swear to God, men. They can be so dumb sometimes. Here Jason was being offered sex, and he was staring at me like I was speaking Vietnamese.

"Jason!" I said. He snapped out of it and looked at me. "Lay down on the floor!" I commanded.

He did, immediately.

Straddling him, I crouched down over his dick, as I had the beer bottle – but instead of taking just the head into myself, I slipped all the way down his dick. He gasped, and I thought he was going to cum right then, but apparently I had underestimated him, because he quickly composed himself. He seemed to expect that I was going to ride him, typical cowgirl style, but I had other things in mind.

Using the skills I had developed over four years, I started contracting and expanding the muscles in my vaginal walls, causing what I call "the ripple effect." I rocked back and forth a little, creating some friction against the skin of his dick.

I could feel my own orgasm building up as I rocked back and forth, but the control of my vaginal walls allows me to hold my orgasms in and release them when I'm ready. After about three minutes, I would tell he was almost there, and so, leaning forward, I reached under him and my middle finger went back up his ass, pressing on his prostate.

What happened then was something I've never experienced before. He came with such force that I could actually feel the cum hit the wall of my vagina. I was so surprised that I lost control of my orgasm and started cumming along with him.

He continued cumming at a comparable pressure and rate to the first shot, filling my pussy with cum. After about ten shots, he finally finished – but he was so drained of energy he couldn't even pull his dick out of me. So, I stood up off of him. As I did so, his load of cum came gushing out of me. Along with my love of cum comes a love of watching a guy's cum running out of my pussy and down my leg, but Jason's was new and different. It was like a river running down my leg and pooling on his floor.

"Wow," I said, quite amused. "Between the exercises and the prostate thing, you could set a record for most semen in one ejaculation!"

He tried to move, but was still drained. In a weak voice, he croaked, "Um, if you find a way, do you think you could..."

Ah. Finally what I was expecting earlier. "Somehow let Erin know about both?" I laughed. "Absolutely. My goal in life is to improve my friends' sex lives, so if this will help you and Erin out, I'm more than willing."

By the time he actually got himself up off the floor and got his pants back on, I was dressed, packed up, and ready to go. "Thanks," I said, giving him a quick kiss.

"Yeah, any time," he replied, leaning against the wall for support. "Um, if you have any more human sexuality studies, and you need my help..."

I laughed. "I'll definitely call," I replied.

As I headed back to my dorm, I felt something damp in my pants. Making sure nobody was around, I reached inside and felt myself. My finger came out with a little bit of cum on it. I licked it off my finger.

Jason's cum reminded me – Erin. I pulled out my phone and called her.

"Hey Erin," I said when her voicemail picked up. "This is Tara. I need a bit of help with my form and analysis homework, so if you could give me a call, I'd really appreciate it."

I really did need help with my form and analysis homework. I hate that class. It's the biggest pain in the ass a music major has to take. But, she hadn't answered, and for now, I had more pressing concerns.

I had finished a rough draft of the paper by the time Erin called me back that night. She said that she was more than willing to help me with the homework, and she had the whole next day off, so would 11:00 AM work?

"Absolutely," I replied. "I'll see you then."

Now, between now and then, I had to think of a way to suggest to Erin that she do these exercises. I even went to FantasyLand -–the adult bookstore near FSU's campus – and picked up the stuff she would need. Unfortunately, by the time she got to my dorm the next day, I still hadn't thought up a way to broach the subject. I was thinking madly about it the whole time we were studying, but it turned out I really didn't have to.

When we finished, she said, "Uh, Tara... I heard this story about you and a beer bottle..."

Oh, thank you, God. I don't have to do this on my own.

"Is there any way you could teach me how to do that?"

Hot damn. I grabbed the bag from FantasyLand and pulled out the Ben-Wa balls. "We'll just dive right into it," I replied. "First of all, I want you to put these inside your pussy."

That appeared to shock her. "You can use my bathroom if you want," I said quickly. She ducked into the bathroom and was back out in a flash.

"Everything else you need is in this bag," I said. "Read the little green book first, and then you should be able to do everything else that you need to. If you come over next Friday, we can work on it some."

Thanking me profusely, Erin headed out. I was going to train her to give Jason such amazing sex that he would never want to have sex with anybody else.

On Saturday morning, I headed back to FantasyLand. I purchased a vibrator and a strap-on dildo. It was a smaller dildo, only about four inches long. Then I called up Jacob Martinson, and when he answered, I asked him how good he was with electronics.

"I'm an electrical engineering major," he replied sarcastically. "I'm graduating with a degree in it in six months. I think I'm pretty good."
"Fantastic," I replied. "I have a little electronics problem that I need help with. Could you meet me at my dorm room in about an hour?"

He agreed, so I gave him my dorm room number and hung up. He got there at about noon. Although I think he was expecting something a little weird, he certainly didn't seem to be expecting what I said.

"Alright, Jacob, here's the deal," I started. "I have here a vibrator and a strap-on dildo."

That seemed to startle him, but I continued.

"What I need you to do is somehow put this together so that the vibrator is attached to the inside of the strap-on. What's more, I need you to rig the dildo itself so that when pressure is applied to it, it changes the intensity of the vibrator. In other words, when less pressure is applied, the vibration is less intense, and when more pressure is applied, the vibration is more intense."
Jacob looked at the two devices for a moment. "Okay," he replied. "I can do that. It should be no problem. However, I'm going to need about twenty dollars for other supplies."

"No problem," I replied, pulling a twenty out of my purse and laying it on the table.

"Of course, I'm also going to expect some sort of my payment for it. This is going to be a pretty complicated device."

"Of course," I agreed. "How much do you have in mind?"

"I'm not sure," he replied. "Why don't we discuss that when I finish?"

Promising to have it back to me no later than Wednesday, he took the bag of supplies and left.

I asked him about it the next night, and then again on Tuesday. Each time, he said he was further along, but wasn't quite done yet.

At about eight o'clock on Wednesday night, I got a call from Jacob. "It's done," he said. "Want me to bring it over?"

"Absolutely," I replied.

I already knew what sort of payment I had in mind for him. In the fifteen minutes before he got there, I changed my clothes just a bit. I put on a white collared shirt – no bra – and a plaid skirt – no panties. I looked the image of a naughty Catholic school girl.

When Jacob got there, he seemed a bit startled by my appearance. He recovered quickly, though. "Okay, I've got it right here," he said, pulling out a cardboard box.

Opening it up, he removed what was now a combination vibrator/strap-on. He had done an amazing job on it – it looked like it had been made that way.

"Here's what I did," he said. "First of all – and obviously – I went to Radio Shack. I got ten small pressure sensors, each about the size of a dime, I got some high-grade connector wire, and I got a voltage regulator. Then, I removed the dildo from the strap-on. I hollowed out the interior. After that, I hooked the wires up to the pressure sensors, and embedded them inside the interior of the dildo. I embedded one in the head, and then –" he drew a circle on a piece of paper. "Imagine this is the interior of the dildo." He pointed at the bottom of the circle. "I embedded three of them in a line, here, at zero degrees, then three more here at 120 degrees, and the last three here, at 240 degrees."

Sounded pretty good.

"Then, I soldered the wire ends together, and attached them to the voltage regulator. After fitting the regulator inside the dildo, I filled it in with carpenter's putty, which firmed up quickly, but it didn't get too hard – it firmed to the point where it was about the same hardness that the dildo was originally. After that, I attached the regulator to the battery terminals for the two AA cell batteries that go into the vibrator. The more pressure that's applied to the sensors, the more voltage the regulator allows to go from the batteries into the vibrator. At maximum pressure, the vibrator actually vibrates at a higher intensity than the original factory design."

Well, needless to say, I was damned impressed.

"Now, about payment," he said. "This took up several hours of my time. Ordinarily, I'd probably charge about twenty bucks an hour for a job like this –"

"I think I have a better idea," I said.

Standing up, I crossed to the chair that he was sitting in. I unzipped his pants and pulled them down, along with his boxers.

"Yeah," he agreed. "This is definitely a better – wait, are you sure your roommate won't walk in on us?"

"Nah," I replied. "Andrea will be at church until at least nine o'clock."

Now, my plan had originally been to just give him a blowjob, but when his dick sprang up to its full erect length of ten inches, I changed my mind – I had to have that inside of me. Standing up, I straddled his lap, and then slowly slid myself down over his dick.

Wow. I had never had a guy this big inside of me. It felt incredible. His dick stretched my pussy further than I had ever experienced. I didn't know if I was going to be able to give him what was, by now, my signature pussy ripple. Systems check –

Oh yeah. I could still do it. He felt it, too, gasping as I rippled down the length of his dick.

Using the occasional ripple, I slowly started moving up and down on his dick. I built up speed, but I didn't want to move too fast, because his size made it difficult to control my orgasm. I needed to hold off until he was ready to blow.

I didn't know if I was going to be able to hold off, though. He just felt so incredible inside of me, so big and warm. Then, he grabbed my hips and started moving me up and down, moving me too fast for me to hold control any longer.

I couldn't help it. I started cumming, juices leaking out of my pussy onto his legs. "Oh God, Jacob," I moaned. "Oh, keep going."

As I was moaning, though, the lock clicked. OH SHIT.

And Andrea, home from church early, walked in to see me fucking Jacob Martinson.

As she walked in, his head whipped around. "Oh, fuck," he said, lifting me off of him. I stood up, and he began to reach down to pull his pants up – but then I had another one of my brilliant ideas.

"Sit back down, Jacob," I said.

Now, I know what you're thinking – you're thinking that I was going to try and break through Andrea's iron curtain, and have her fuck Jacob Martinson.

Hell no. There is no WAY that I would allow her virgin pussy to be subjected to a dick his size. Baby steps.

"Andrea, come here," I said. Hesitantly, she crossed over to me.

"Andrea Semora, Jacob Martinson," I said, quickly introducing them.