A Semester with Tara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt a tongue in my pussy. My eyes opened in shock. I looked down – and there was Andrea, eating my pussy! Wow – I ate out another girl less than 36 hours ago, and here I am, being eaten out by a girl myself!I'm turning into a regular lesbian, I thought.

I couldn't let Andrea do all the work without getting anything back, so I told her to get up on the bed. Positioning myself opposite of her, we started 69'ing. This weekend was just full of firsts for me!

We both orgasmed at about the same time. I never realized how good it could feel to have a woman eat you out, somebody who knows pretty much exactly what needs to be done. Maybe I'd have to try this more often.

After we both came, we both went to bed without saying anything to each other.

The next night was the last meeting of our discussion group before Reading Week, so it was our "recap night." Lee asked us to each give a recap of the semester, talking about any sexual discoveries we may have made along the way.

I ended up going last, and well, mine was the longest and by far the most interesting. I started with the prostate study, moving on to using my vaginal muscle strength with Jason and training Erin in how to do it, talking about how I had really come to enjoy giving and receiving oral sex with women, and ending with the fantasy that I had put in my initial write-up, the very first week of class – the fantasy of having sex with more than one man at once, the fantasy of being double penetrated, the fantasy of having several men cum all over me at the same time.

"Have you fulfilled that fantasy yet?" asked Faith, one of the other girls in the group.

"Uh, no," I replied.

"Maybe we could help you out," said Jacob Martinson, a sly grin sliding across his face.

Oh, no way. I could not believe this was happening.

First of all, I was instructed to strip and stand in the center of the room. Then, the girls in the group pulled all the chairs out of the way and folded the futon down into bed form. Then, they all sat down on the side of the room. As they were doing this, the guys all dropped their pants, revealing dicks ranging in size from Lee's five and a half inches to Jacob's ten.

So, here it was. I was going to be fucked by Lee, Kevin, Tyler, Kyle, and Jacob. All at the same time.

Kyle dropped to his knees first. He started licking my pussy, getting me ready. Then, standing up, he had me lay down on the futon. With that, he mounted me, and slid his dick into my pussy. At seven inches, Kevin was about the same size as Jason. He started slowly, but quickly moved to pounding my pussy quickly. He was going fast, but when he accidentally pulled out, Lee, apparently eager to have a crack at me, said, "Time's up!"

Reluctantly, Kevin backed away. Lee took his place. He slid his dick in and started going at it faster than he had with Erin. At that point, I had to say something. "Uh, Lee, you need to slow down or you're not going to- umph!"

Tyler had walked up and put his six and a half inch dick into my mouth. Well, okay. I started sucking his dick. Slowly, I worked my way down his dick, until I was deep throating him. Hot damn, I was able to do it! I started moving my head up and down, squeezing his balls with my left hand.

And then, Lee. Poor Lee, he didn't pay attention to my warning, and just three minutes after he started fucking me, he blew his load inside my pussy. Oh well, he was done for the night. The other four were just getting going, though. Tyler moved from my mouth to my pussy. Slowly, he slid his dick inside of me and started moving – much more slowly than Lee, though.

I looked down, and as Tyler fucked me, I could see a little of Lee's cum leaking out every time Tyler pulled his dick back. DAMN, that was hot. Cum leaking out of me while I got fucked. I started rippling my vaginal muscles on Tyler's dick.

As I did that, Kyle put his dick in my mouth. At eight inches, only Jacob was bigger than him. I wasn't able to deep throat him, but I was able to take more of him into my mouth than of Jacob. He had a strangely large urethra, though – I was actually able to slide the tip of my tongue inside of it. He seemed to especially like that, too.

After a couple of minutes, he looked at Tyler, and they both nodded. Tyler slipped out of my pussy and Kyle pulled out of my mouth, but no sooner had they pulled out than they were occupying the hole that the other had just left. Kyle had his eight inch dick inside me, and Tyler was getting a deep throat blow job again. Kyle was able to do something with his dick that made my muscles freeze, though, and I started cumming. He kept pounding as I came, making it all the more intense. I had to be careful not to bite Tyler as I came, though – that just would've been bad.

When I finished, Kyle and Tyler both pulled out. Then, Jacob – the only one who hadn't had a turn yet – came and laid down on the bed. "Time for part two," he said with a smile.

I mounted Jacob, and slowly sank myself down his length. Damn, he felt good – again! Slowly, I started rocking up and down on his dick. In the afterglow of my orgasm, it felt like I was still cumming. Damn, it felt good.

Then, Jacob put his hands on my shoulders and pulled me down toward him. He kissed me deeply, and then let me go. As I laid on top of him, continuing to move back and forth, I felt something brush my ass. I looked back – and there was Kevin, lining up his dick with my asshole. Ever so slowly, he started pushing in.

Oh God, the feeling was electric. There I was, fucking Jacob, while Kevin slid his dick into my ass. Jacob held me still for a moment, while Kevin pushed the rest of the way in. Then, the two started moving back and forth together, moving in, and out, in, and out. I couldn't help it – I started orgasming and just didn't stop.

And then, as I was cumming, I felt a dick against my left hand – it was Kyle. Then, against my right hand – Tyler. Then, I saw one more in front of me – Lee. I started jacking off Kyle and Tyler, with a fairly irregular motion as my body was being wracked by orgasm after orgasm. I pulled Lee all the way into my mouth, deep throating him like I had Tyler.

Jacob and Kevin continued to fuck me, and I started to feel weak from all these orgasms. Then, I heard Kevin say, "I'm about to cum."

Jacob agreed, "Yeah, me too."

"Me too."

"Yeah."

"Yeah, I'm about to cum."

Suddenly, I felt empty, as five dicks pulled out of my ass, my pussy, my mouth, and my hands. I turned over and sat on the futon as the five guys stood over me, wanking furiously.

They all started cumming within twenty seconds of one another. They sprayed shot after shot of cum onto my face, my tits, into my hair, onto my stomach, onto my pussy. Jacob shot the most, but they all shot a fair amount. When they finished, I looked over at the mirror on the wall.

Damn. I looked like Frosty the Snowman. Then, the girls walked over.

They laid me back down on the futon and started cleaning me up. Using just their tongues, the other three girls in the group cleaned every drop of cum off of my body. Faith went to my pussy to clean the last of Lee's cum out of it.

When they were done, everybody sat back down. I sat up, completely drained and my skin feeling sticky all over from where there had been cum on it.

"So," said Lee, "how was that?"

I tried to speak, but all that came out was a croak. I cleared my throat, and managed to whisper, "It was everything I ever imagined... and so much more."

As I was walking out the door, Jacob kissed me again – despite the dried cum and saliva on my face – and said, "Call me."

When I got walked into my dorm that night, Andrea took one look at me and said, "My God, what happened to you?"

"My greatest fantasy was fulfilled," I replied as I staggered into the bathroom to shower.

I couldn't believe that all this had happened in a semester. It had seemed like a lifetime. God, if a semester was going to be like this, I couldn't wait for my remaining two and a half years of college!