A Senator's Campaign Gets Derailed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How do I know you'll keep your word?"

"Because regardless of what you think of me, I have a degree of integrity," Clyde said as they rose. "That why I could never make it in politics. I suggest you blame health issues as a reason to quit. I can help with doctors if you need it."

"No, I'll handle it. Just make sure that no one knows about any of this or me even being here."

"You have my word," Clyde Howe said, and after his outstretched hand was ignored he looked down at the dark stain in the crotch of the crushed politician's slacks and asked, "Would you like something to clean yourself up with?"

"I don't blame you," Howe told the back of his guest as he stormed out the door. "Like I said, I got off twice myself but you must have really liked it because I was watching you all the while and you didn't even touch yourself once."

"Give my best to Chelsea," Clyde called out as Jack Dalton got into his car and revved the engine before peeling out of the compound.

***

"Daddy!" a shocked Chelsea Dalton yelped as her father burst into her bedroom, her fumbling to hide her I Pad ignored as the furious man clad only in boxers stood and looked at the girl he thought he knew. "Mom went out."

"Fuck her," Jack Dalton said as he came over to the redhead who was squatting on her bed, grabbed the lapels of her pajama tops and yanked them open, sending the buttons flying across the room.

"Oh Daddy, you must be extra horny," Chelsea giggled as she got flipped over onto her belly, her pajama bottoms getting yanked down without ceremony. "I like it when you play rough."

"Fucking little slut," Jack Dalton snarled as he yanked his boxers down, spitting into his hand and rubbing his boner while looking at his daughter's ass.

"OH! The lube is in the night table Daddy," Chelsea said when her father shoved his finger into her anus and climbed onto her. "Oh wow! Okay, fuck me dry Daddy!"

It lasted less than a minute, which was about normal for him. About 45 seconds of his crudely ramming his dick in and out of Chelsea's ass until he erupted into her rectum, and after he did he climbed back off of her.

"You're a pig," Jack Dalton said as he grabbed the I Pod from under the sheet. "Where did you get this from?"

"A friend. Daddy, are you mad?" Chelsea asked.

"A friend? A spade and a dyke you didn't know are friends in your book?" he barked.

"Oops," Chelsea gasped. "You found out?"

"Slut!" he snapped before throwing the device against the wall and into a number of pieces.

"Hey!"

"Where's the other shit?'

"Calm down daddy. Can't we talk about this?" Chelsea pleaded as she sat up and shielded her breasts with her hands.

"Talk? I just spent a few hours watching you in some motel room in a threesome - or a foursome or however many of those scumbags had their way with you."

"There was a camera?" Chelsea asked and then scrunched up her face and asked almost hopefully, "Is it going to be on You Tube?"

"I'm praying no," Jack Dalton said as he rummaged around the room for the other gifts she had gotten.

"How did I look?" Chelsea asked and shrugged at the look she got in return. "I mean, like Kim Kardashian and..."

"Fuck her! How did you look?" Jack Dalton screamed. "You looked like a flat chested little whore with a hairy cunt that enjoyed being used like a piece of meat. That's how you looked!"

"You never seemed to mind," Chelsea noted. "Anyway Daddy, cool your jets and relax. First of all, tomorrow morning you're going to replace that I Pod you just destroyed, only with a better one."

"In your dreams."

"Wouldn't do you much good to have people know about you and me, would it?" Chelsea opined.

"It doesn't matter. I'm ruined anyway. Thanks to your getting sodomized by undocumented aliens I had to agree not to continue running for the Senate."

"Bummer, but I don't give a shit about politics. Besides I wasn't going to tell the world. Just Mom," Chelsea said with a little grin. "Think she would like to know about our secret play times? Especially since you two don't have a pre-nup and she would destroy you financially."

Jack Dalton stood in the middle of his daughter's bedroom naked and his entire body shaking with anger, his fists clenching and un-clenching as his frustration made him melt down.

"I think you can get me a new I phone instead - the one that just came out," Chelsea told her father. "Then we'll go back to being a happy family."

"Happy?" Jack said with a shake of his head.

"Sure. Mom can keep fucking her personal trainer on the side and when you get the urge you can do me if I feel like it," Chelsea informed her old man.

"Personal trainer?" Jack mumbled. "That muscle bound fucker?"

"Guess he's got something she likes," Chelsea explained, and with a nod down towards her father's deflated twig and berries she said plainly, "I mean, I love you and all Daddy but your dick is kinda small."

"I liked the way you just fucked me in the ass though Daddy, rough and all?" Chelsea told her father as he began to leave the room. "Without the lube I could actually feel it going in and out."

"What happened to you baby?" Jack said as he paused in the doorway.

"Living around here for 18 years I guess," Chelsea shrugged, and before her father left her hands came up and cupped her tiny titties while suggesting, "Maybe you want to spring for implants for me too? Big ones. Bigger than the ones you got Mom. The girls at school would freak out if next semester I showed up with Double D cups instead of Double A's."

***

Thank you for reading.

12