A Seniors Club Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were content to watch Abby and Brian as the latter lowered her to the carpeted floor. Brian spread Abby's legs wide apart, kneeled between them and kissed her now wet pussy and clitoris. Abby's body shuddered as this was the first time in nearly two years that anyone had touched her pussy, let alone kiss it. She moaned with passion as her fingers rippled through Brian's hair. He lifted her legs onto his shoulders and rotated her pelvis to present her pussy to him. Kneeling between her legs, Brian lowered his head and buried his face in her sex. Abby groaned and clasped her hands on his head to hold it against her pussy. She gasped as Brian's tongue parted her nether lips then plunged deep into her pussy.

Laura's breathing quickened as she watched her friend getting her pussy licked. She sighed deeply and began to rotate her hips sending Gary's cock deeper into her quivering pussy. Gary reached around her body, clasped her breasts and kneaded them seductively. He lightly ran his fingertips over Laura's breasts and nipples. She gasped and turned her head to kiss Gary's lips as her passion increased. Gary continued to lightly rub her naked body all over. He slowly pushed his cock back and forth inside her as he played with her body. Laura broke their kiss and both of them eagerly turned their heads to resume watch Abby and Brian.

Abby was lost in ecstasy while Brian's tongue pleasured her pussy and clitoris. He drew his tongue up through the slickness of her slit to flick it over her clitoris several times. Abby grabbed Brian's head with both hands and pulled his face hard against her pussy. She ground her pussy and clit into Brian's face as she moaned aloud signaling that she was about to cum. Brian sensed that she was close and redoubled his efforts, swirling his tongue gently over her sensitive clit. Abby suddenly thrust her hips up and cried out as she erupted in a massive orgasm. "Oh my God!" she screamed as her body convulsed in orgasm with each swirl of Brian's tongue against her clit.

She held his head tightly and pulled his face harder against her pussy as she came hard. Her orgasm seemed to last for a long time, though it really lasted for nearly fifteen seconds. She could feel her juices flowing heavily into Brian's mouth and could hear him swallowing her nectar. Finally, her hands fell away from Brian's head and she lay still, breathing hard from her delicious cum. Brian lifted his face from her pussy, gleaming with her nectar, to lick his way along her body toward her breasts. Reaching them, he kissed and licked the flesh of her tits avoiding her nipples. Then he swirled his tongue over her nipples moving from one to the other frequently.

Abby moaned from the delightful feeling at her nipples, but she was in a pleasure overload from the hard orgasm she just experienced. The pleasure was almost too much for her to stand, but after cumming so hard, she was powerless to stop him. Brian released her nipples and kissed Abby's lips tenderly. She seemed to be renewed from his kiss and probed his mouth with her tongue, tasting her nectar on his tongue. As they kissed, Brian clasped his six inch plus hardon and guided it between the wet lips of Abby's pussy. She groaned from sheer joy as she came alive, wrapped her legs around his waist and happily pulled him deep inside her. Brian continued to kiss Abby as they fucked to a near mutual orgasm, Brian cumming just before Abby climaxed again. They lay still, both breathing hard as they relished their marvelous orgasms.

When Brian and Abby began to fuck, Laura rose up, turned around and reseated herself onto Gary's cock. Laura rocked back and forth on his lap while Gary devoured her nipples as they fucked. She held him tightly to her breasts and moaned continuously. Brian and Abby lay beside one another to watch Gary and Laura pleasure one another. After a few minutes, Laura groaned deeply and erupted in a massive orgasm, her body shuddered as she came hard. Gary's orgasm quickly followed and she felt huge volumes of his warm thick cum filling her pussy. They kissed as their minds came down from the high of their marvelous orgasm.

They broke their kiss and held one another tightly, breathing hard while they recovered from their second orgasm of the day. Laura recovered first and lifted herself from Gary's softening cock to sit next to him on the couch. Her eyes pleaded with him as she spread her legs and instantly Gary knew what she needed. He seemed to glide to the floor from the couch to kneel between her legs. Lifting them to his shoulders, he revealed the pearly cum at the entrance to her pussy. Both Abby and Brian caught a glimpse of her cum laden pussy before Gary covered it with his mouth. He began to lick and suck his warm pearly cum, blended with Laura's juices, from her pussy. He continued until he had cleansed her pussy, but not before she reveled in another satisfying orgasm.

"Wow," Abby remarked to Laura and Gary, "that was so wonderful. I've never seen that done before," she continued, referring to the cream pie that Gary just consumed. "You guys seem made for each other."

"You two were great too," Gary said, while Laura nodded.

"That was like being teenagers again," Brian offered. They all agreed as Laura asked Gary to open the second bottle of Zinfandel. Gary poured each of them a glass of wine as they sat on the floor naked and sipped their wine. "I vote to do everything we can to continue with this seniors club," Brian said. "I know some friends that would probably join." They laughed as each of them relished the magnificent evening they had just experienced. None of them seemed to be embarrassed by their nakedness, or by having had sex with the others watching. Age seemed to mellow their view of things, it seemed.

Laura offered her bathrooms so they could shower. Her home contained two full bathrooms. She and Abby went upstairs to the master bath, off Laura's bedroom and the men showered in the first floor bathroom. When all had finished their showers they dressed and assembled in Laura's living room again. It was nearly one o'clock am and they said their goodbyes, promising to repeat the pleasures of this night again soon. Gary stayed behind with Laura while Brian and Abby exchanged telephone numbers then drove off in separate cars.

"Would you like to spend the night, Gary?" Laura asked.

"I was hoping you'd ask me Laura," Gary replied, embracing her to kiss her deeply, again.

The End

Look for future chapters of 'The Seniors Club'.