A Seniors Club Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH GOD!" Laura screamed and exploded in a mind numbing cum, spewing her juices all over Abby's face, mouth and tongue. Abby continued to gently lick Laura's clit as she thrashed, writhed and cried out from the incredible ecstasy that totally engulfed her body. Her orgasm ignited every nerve in her body as her pleasure seemed unending. She had never cum twice in a single coupling, but just as she thought she would ease away from her orgasm, another powerful cum electrified her body as it literally shook in orgasm. Her body shuddered through her second climax as she felt herself go limp while she gasped for air. Her intense orgasms resulted in several distinct after-cums that plundered her body; then she fell silent, breathing hard. Abby ceased licking her lover's clit and gently laid her head on Laura's belly, her arms hugging her silent lovers sides.

Laura was covered in a slick sheen of sweat. Abby could feel Laura's warm wet body, heart beating fast and her breath hardly making a sound. ‘Wow', Abby thought, ‘this is unbelievable'. Instinctively she knew that neither of them had ever experienced such totally satisfying sex, and that it was the result of a bisexual coupling. She knew it would happen again and hopefully often. Her mind raced, wondering why she had never even entertained the thought of having sex with another woman. It was so gratifying, so good. As Laura fought to recover from her first multiple orgasms, the very same thoughts were moving through her mind. At last, she opened her eyes and gazed down at Abby's head lying on her belly. She reached down to touch her and Abby managed to stir and look up at Laura.

Laura managed to lift her arms up a little to spread them, beckoning Abby to come to her. Abby, got on her hands and knees and crawled up to melt into Laura's embrace. They kissed then cuddled together entwined in their arms. Neither spoke, nor needed to. They both knew that they had become bisexual lovers and would soon make love to one another again...and again. Resting until they recovered their strength, the lovers decided to shower then dress. They showered together helping each other bathe and kissed one another often, but no further sex play. They were both totally satisfied from their bisexual initiation and realized that neither of them had eaten, except one another. They laughed and decided to go out to dinner to talk some more about prospective new members to the ‘club'.

They chose to dine at a small upscale restaurant at the edge of town. Laura told Abby that she had talked to Martha Cummings about the ‘club' and she expected to hear from her soon, perhaps tomorrow. Abby sipped her wine and asked Laura about her remark earlier, about her finding out about Gary's oral expertise at the next meeting of the ‘club'. Laura nodded which puzzled Abby, "Are you saying that you're allowing group sex between members, Laura?" she asked.

"Abby, I'm not allowing anything...I don't make the rules. If you recall we were all watching one another at my house, the other night," Laura said as Abby nodded. "I assumed that if we do it while others watch, then if the ‘members' want to try having sex with any other member, why not? Except if the other member says no."

"So if Gary asked me, you wouldn't get angry?" Abby asked.

"No, Abby, I would not get angry...even if you asked him. After all, it's about having sex with other seniors. No one is spoken for, at least not by me. I'm not in love with Gary...he just happens to be a good lover. If he wants you, or you want him, that's between the two of you. Let's don't complicate this idea with too many rules, Abby."

"Ok, Laura, I just wanted to make sure so I wouldn't offend you, after all we're lovers too, aren't we?"

"Yes, and if we feel like making love between us at a ‘meeting' or any place else, it's no one else's business. They can watch for all I care." Laura reached out to hold Abby's hand. "You are special to me, Abby, because we learned another way to make and enjoy love," she whispered to her. "But being special doesn't mean you and I are in love either, but I do want to make love to you often, since we discovered we both like bisexual love very much." Abby smiled at her friend and lover told Laura that she felt the same too. They finished dinner and Laura drove Abby back home and kissed her goodnight, thanking her for a very lovely evening. Then she drove home.

She entered her house and found a message on her voicemail. It was Martha and she asked Laura to call her even if was late and she left her phone number. Laura dialed the number and Martha's pleasant voice answered. She told Laura that she wanted to ‘join' the ‘club', but would she be required to find a ‘partner' just as she and Abby had. "If you have someone in mind that you'd like to ask, and he is discreet then go ahead, Marty," Laura told her. "The only thing that I'd like to do is tell the others who it is, before you ask him, to make sure everyone is in agreement," she continued.

"No, I don't have anyone in mind...I just didn't want to be the only one without a partner; at least for my first time."

"Well, that may not be a problem, Marty. When I got back to the office, Gary called and said that he had approached a male friend who was very interested in the club. His name is Ben Martin. Do you know him?"

"No, I know who he is from my country club. He's a member, divorced I hear, and apparently a great golfer. He seems pleasant enough. Perhaps we'll hit it off," Martha replied. Laura mentioned that Gary was going to arrange for a private dinner including the prospective members, at the restaurant where she first met Gary. There would be no strings attached and if either Martha or Ben had any misgivings they didn't have to participate that night. Laura added that if Martha wanted to come alone after meeting Ben that would be ok too. She reminded Martha that the ‘club' had no strict rules other than divulging their fantasies and stating their limits. "Well, Laura, if Ben Martin wants to date me that night, I'm game." Martha decided.

"Very well, Marty, but keep in mind that it could become an orgy."

"Oooo, I've never been to an orgy...I bet that's fun," Martha said with a sparkle in her voice. They laughed and Laura told her that she knew that she picked the right girl to join the ‘club'. Both of them laughed again, said goodnight to one another and hung up their phones.

Laura dialed Gary and waited for him to answer. He picked up the phone and was happy that Laura was on the other end of the line. She told him that Martha had agreed to dinner Friday night and that she knew of Ben from her country club. "Martha will decide during dinner whether to join, after she meets Ben and the others," Laura told him. Gary agreed and replied that he would confirm dinner for six people at seven o'clock pm with the restaurant. He offered to pick her up at six pm and Laura was pleased that he had asked. She hung up and sat down to reflect on the day, her first bi affair with Abby and convincing Martha to seriously consider joining the new seniors ‘club'. Pleased with her self she climbed the stairs to her bedroom and got ready for bed.

It seemed that Friday had arrived faster than she had expected. Laura had just finished dressing and was upstairs when Gary rang the doorbell. She hurried downstairs to let him in. Laura embraced him to kiss his lips tenderly while Gary eagerly returned the kiss. He grasped her hands and stepped back to look at her dress.

"Wow, Laura you look absolutely gorgeous," he told her.

"You like my dress, Gary?"

"Yes, I do indeed," Gary replied. "In fact, you look good enough to eat," he said to her.

"God, I hope so!" she declared as they both laughed at the double meaning. Laura picked up her small evening handbag and they walked out to Gary's car. He held the door for her and she smiled as she got into his Town Car. They drove off and soon were on the freeway heading for the restaurant. "Well, Gary, in just three weeks we have tripled the size of the ‘club'. First it was just you and I, then Abby and Brian and now Martha and Ben will join too, hopefully," she added. "If things go well tonight, I think that this might be enough people for our ‘cell' of the club. What do you think?"

"Sounds about right, but if we added another couple I think that could be all right too, don't you think?" Gary told her. Laura agreed that another couple could be added, especially if further additional ‘cells' were slow to come. "I agree, Laura, if there aren't enough people to flesh out another cell then we should take them into ours," he concluded. They continued to chat about how this idea had caught on with the four others involved. Gary drove to the restaurant entrance and got out while the valet opened Laura's door and helped her out. The valet took the keys from Gary and drove off to park the car while Gary and Laura went inside.

Laura glanced at her watch and noted that it was nearly seven pm. They walked to the head waiter who greeted them by name and guided them to the private dining room Gary had reserved. Martha and Ben were already there; and had introduced themselves. They were talking about the ‘club' and what a neat idea it was. Both of them seemed very comfortable in discussing it and seemed to hit it off rather well. Just as they started to sit down, Brian called out to Gary and Laura as he and Abby arrived. The two couples introduced them selves to Martha and Ben. The ladies smiled then gave each of the men a quick kiss on the cheek. They sat down at a round table that was just the right size and was set for six. They ordered drinks and sat down to look over their menus.

The owner had assigned a lovely young woman as their server and she pleasantly answered their menu questions and finally took their orders. Soon she brought their food and returned often to the room to make sure that they had the best service possible. The young woman was an excellent server and the guests wanted for naught because of her expertise. "You are all dressed so nice. Are you going to a party?" she asked as she continued to serve them.

"Well, actually, we're going to an orgy," Martha said to her, as if it were nothing. The young woman laughed and didn't skip a beat when she heard Marty.

"Oh wow, I wish I could come...but it must be a special orgy since you are all so well dressed tonight," the server said. Everyone laughed and thought, ‘If only she knew that Marty was serious about the orgy.' This young lady knew how to work her customers to make them happy and of course tip her well. She poured coffee for all then left to get the check.

"What do think, guys...shall we ask her to join us," Laura teased, provoking more laughter.

"Why did you only ask the guys?" Brian asked as they all laughed again.

The server returned and handed Gary the check and he gave her his credit card. The others all wanted to share the check, but Gary insisted and teased that there would be other ways to help him than sharing the check. The young woman returned with Gary's card and receipt. He tipped her handsomely and she was truly grateful as she thanked him several times. It was a fun dinner for all of them and they all got up to leave. Outside they waited for the valet to bring their cars. Marty and Ben would ride with Gary and Laura and he would bring them back to get their cars later. Telling Brian and Abby to follow him, Gary told them that he had rented a chalet from an upscale hotel off the freeway. The chalet had a private drive and was a satisfactory distance from the hotel and the road, to give them complete privacy. He had the chalet's fridge and a cooler stocked with food and drink, enough for the weekend if they wanted to stay that long.

They got into the cars and drove off with Gary leading the way. After a thirty minute drive, Gary pulled in to the chalet's entrance, used the private key card to open the gate then drove off to the chalet; with Brian following close behind. The chalet was surrounded with a fairly dense wooded area. They parked in the two car garage and closed the garage door to enter the chalet from the garage. Once inside, they all went in to the living room and sat down. Gary had previously drawn all the shades and drapes shut so they were insured privacy behind the deadbolt locks. Laura and Abby went into the kitchen and returned with glasses and two bottles of wine; a Blush and a dark red Zinfandel. They made a toast to their newly founded ‘club' and each sipped their wine.

"First, in fairness to Martha and Ben, let's repeat the limits we set last time and add, take away or state which limits might offend someone," Laura announced for everyone. "The four original members' agreed to; hetero sex, all positions, both giving and receiving oral sex, anal sex, occasional 'cream pies', light S & M, group sex and some admitted to having had some bisexual experiences, which could be renewed if both partners agreed." Having stated the agreed activities, Laura grinned and announced it was ‘Party Time' and began to undress. The three men had stripped naked before the women finished. Ben had an athletic body with sparse hair on his chest and thick black pubic hair. His circumcised cock was still flaccid, but would soon grow to nearly seven inches, especially with the Viagra and Cialis pills that Brian placed in a small candy dish. Each of the men took their ‘helper pills' with a sip of wine then watched the women remove the last of their clothing.

Martha lagged behind a little as she waited for the other ‘girls' to fully disrobe before she pulled down her panties and removed her bra. She had large D cup breasts, which sagged a little bit more than Laura's and Abby's smaller breasts, but were full and robust with large hard nipples. All the women's nipples had hardened and pushed out invitingly. Laura placed small tube of KY gel next to the ‘helper pills' in case anyone had need of it. Abby broke the ice by placing her arms around Gary's neck and kissing him tenderly. Gary returned her kiss eagerly and groaned delightfully as Abby clasped her hand around Gary's cock to stimulate it into a magnificent hardon. Brian embraced Laura and sat on the couch with Laura astride him kissing him deeply.

Martha beckoned Ben with outstretched arms and they too embraced, kissed and slowly melted to the thick carpeted floor. Ben bent to Martha's breasts to take her nipple into his mouth while Martha moaned in delight. He frequently moved from one nipple to the other as Martha beamed with pleasure. Her pussy was wet with desire; as she had not had sex for quite a while. She maneuvered her body underneath Ben and reached to grasp his cock to guide it to her pussy as Ben eagerly helped her. Feeling her very wet pussy, Ben felt no need for lubricant as he spread open her labia with his fingers to place the head of his cock inside. Martha groaned deeply and nearly gasped as the unmistakable feeling of a hard cock entering her pussy consumed her.

Meanwhile, Abby, glided effortlessly to her knees between Gary's legs. She played with his ample foreskin moving it up and down while Gary moaned joyfully. She kissed the sensitive spot just below the cleft of his cockhead then drew her tongue around his cockhead beneath his rim. She kissed his cock several times then drew it all over her face rubbing it against her cheeks, mouth and nose. "Ummmmmm, you taste good, Gary," she whispered as her velvety tongue glided over his throbbing cockhead. He rewarded her with a huge dollop of his thick clear precum as it oozed from his cockhole. Abby rubbed her nipple over his cockhole transferring his precum to her nipple. She rose up and offered Gary her nipple to lick clean. Gary eagerly accepted her gift and his tongue brushed over her hard nipple. Abby dropped to her knees again to resume kissing and licking Gary's cock.

Meanwhile, Laura still sat astride Brian's lap. She had engulfed his hardon into her pussy and was riding him hard, while he pleasured her nipples with his mouth. Laura rode him hard, feeling the initial pangs of orgasm begin to build deep inside her. She ground her pussy hard against Brian's lap while she clenched his cock hard with her cunt as she fucked him. A light coat of sweat covered Laura's body as she drove herself up and down relentlessly on Brian's hardon. She could feel his cock throbbing inside her and Laura quickened her pace. Her need was building rapidly as Brian thrust upward deep into her pussy while she bore down hard on his cock. Laura knew she was very close to orgasm, but she resisted, trying to cum just after Brian filled her with his seed.

Brian groaned aloud and buried his cock as deep as he could into Laura's wet pussy then erupted. He spurt wad after wad of his hot thick pearly cum deep inside Laura's pussy. She could feel his hot liquid begin to fill her cunt as he spurted what seemed like gallons of cum deep into her. Unable to resist any further, Laura shuddered into a massive orgasm, fueled by the feeling of thick hot cum filling her pussy. She cried out as she came hard. Riding him with out stopping, Laura's clit kept brushing against the base of his cock and she came again. Finally, they both moaned with deep pleasure as Laura fell limp on Brian's body and he gasped for air. Neither spoke as they tried, but failed, to easily recover from their delightful coupling.

Brian recalled the last ‘club' meeting where Laura encouraged Gary to have a large helping of ‘cream pie' after they had fucked one another. He was uncertain if Laura was intending to give him a piece of her ‘pie' too, when they finished making love. Brian had thought about Gary's ‘cream pie' after he had gone home and the thought of doing that was so erotic that he wanted to try it too. But now the moment had arrived and he wasn't sure if he could really do it, although he had convinced himself to try if given an opportunity. Laura began to stir as she recovered from her orgasm. She sealed her cuntlips around Brian's cock to keep his cum inside her as she let his cock slide out of her pussy. Laura intended to make sure that that she didn't soil the upholstered chair they sat upon.

When she stood up, Brian grasped her asscheeks and pulled her towards him as he moved his head to her crotch. She realized that he was going to lick her pussy clean. She eagerly grasped his head and guided it to her pussy, bringing it close to his mouth. Brian swallowed hard as he realized that now he was at the point of no return. His eyes gazed at her pussy, glistening with their blended juices and he decided ‘yes', pulling her closer. Laura groaned with renewed lust as she covered his mouth with her cunt and felt his tongue enter her to gather his creamy cum from her pussy. Brian swallowed every mouthful, happy that he had pleased Laura and that he had crossed over another bridge in his sexual odyssey. He moaned happily as he cleansed her pussy. Their blended cum tasted a little salty with a tinge of bitterness, but it was good.

Abby, meanwhile was determined to revive her skill at giving oral sex and she sucked Gary's cock persistently, holding his wrists to pleasure him with her magic tongue. She desperately wanted to rekindle the marvelous sensations of a hard cock cumming forcefully in her mouth. It had been too many years since she had an opportunity to accept the salty taste of semen in her mouth and she was not going to deny herself any longer. Suddenly, Gary's cockhead seemed to swell in her mouth. He exploded huge volleys of his thick, hot, gooey, cum deep into her mouth and it cascaded into her throat. They moaned in unison, Gary from the sheer intensity of his orgasm, and Abby from her mouthwatering abundance of cum spewing into her mouth. She pressed her tongue hard against Gary's cockhead and swirled it over the sensitive flesh as he groaned with utter pleasure and contentment.