A Seniors Club Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abby continued to lick his cockhead hard until Gary's cock began to soften in her mouth. She had swallowed most of his cum, but withheld a tasty mouthful. Milking his cock with her lips, pressed hard against his cockshaft, Abby retrieved the residual cum in his urethra to add to the abundance still in her mouth. She released his cock from her mouth and it grazed against her chin as she arose to climb on Gary's lap. She kissed him deeply, entwining their tongues. He accepted her cum gift and they swallowed as they kissed. "Oh, Gary," Abby sighed as she broke their kiss, "that was wonderful...absolutely wonderful. It's been so long...so long."

Attention now turned to Martha and Ben, still coupled missionary style on the thick carpet. Martha seemed lost in bliss as Ben fucked her hard, thrusting his cock deep inside her. She gasped each time he drove his cock deep and his balls slapped her asscheeks with each thrust. Martha paced herself, fully enjoying the first penetration of her pussy since her husband had passed away. She kept Ben fucking her in a slow fulfilling manner, eager to extend this marvelous feeling as long as she could. Ben too, wanted to prolong their coupling foe as long as long as he could. Martha groaned deeply as her legs suddenly shot up and wrapped around his waist. She locked her feet together and erupted in a marvelously satisfying cum. Her cunt clenched and released Bens cock throughout her orgasm. His cockhead became so sensitive from the multiple clenching of her pussy that he too exploded in orgasm. Martha groaned together with Ben as he filled her sweet pussy with his plentiful cum.

Ben and Martha remained joined to one another for a few moments then he moved to lie next to her. Both of them breathed hard as they slowly descended from their orgiastic high. Martha turned to look at Ben as his breath returned to barely normal. Their passion abated for the moment, they realized that the others were looking at them as they lay naked. Jointly, they turned to gaze back at their audience, a little embarrassed at having had sex while the others watched them. Laura slipped from Brian's lap and crawled on her knees to Ben and Martha. She kissed them both on the lips, first Ben and then Martha, lingering a little longer with Martha. Martha smiled at her friend Laura and she realized that her lingering kiss was an invitation to make love to her.

The three couples gazed happily at one another knowing that they had the entire weekend to make love with one another. Abby announced that she was going to shower and invited Martha and Laura to join her. They made their way to the shower to discover that it was an oversized shower stall that could easily accommodate all three of them. The chalet builders obviously had rendezvous', such as this ‘club' in mind, when they designed the big shower. The women found a well stocked linen closet with outsized fluffy towels and several terrycloth robes. They turned on the hot shower and the soothing waters caressed their bodies. Their ‘girl talk' compared their sexual experiences of a few minutes ago. The men meanwhile were content to recover in the living room and wait their turn to shower.

About forty five minutes later, the ladies returned to the living room while the men went to shower. Soon they assembled in the living room, all wearing only their terrycloth robes. Gary poured wine for everyone and they began to talk about how grand their new ‘club' had become. Gary was surprised at how relatively easy it had been to convince them all to join. Martha admitted that it took real courage to admit that they all thought about having sex, even though they were in their ‘golden' years. "I was tired of just thinking about sex and all the things I always fantasized about, but had never done," Martha said.

"What was that, Marty?" Abby asked, "Tell us what you have always fantasized about."

"I have always fantasized about making love with another woman," Marty admitted. "I came close several times in high school and again in college, but for some reason didn't go through with it." Laura stood up and walked to Marty who sat on the floor. She kneeled down, opened her robe and discarded it then she bent to kiss Marty's lips sensuously. Marty eagerly returned her kiss. Laura met with no resistance as she untied Marty's robe to expose her large breasts. Laura broke their kiss then kissed her way down Marty's neck and chest to her big breasts. She kissed and licked the large fleshy breasts, swirled her tongue around Marty's areolas then lifted her head to join their lips together again in a deep kiss.

Martha lay down on her back while Laura positioned herself over her lover and they began to sixty nine their breasts. They moaned and sighed as they moved from nipple to nipple, leaving them shining with their saliva, while the others watched intently. Brian untied his robe. His cock was upright and amply seeping thick clear precum. Ben, who sat next to him on the couch, looked at him then reached out to grasp Brian's cock and lightly drew his palm along the shaft. He bent over and kissed Brian's cockhead then fell to his knees. Spreading Brian's knees apart, he drew his tongue over the velvety cockhead. Brian moaned softly and leaned against the back of the couch. Ben sealed his lips around Brian's cock and began to rhythmically move his head slowly up and down the thick shaft.

Abby leaned against Gary with her head on his shoulder as she watched Laura and Abby move into a full sixty nine position on the carpet. She moaned as Gary's hand closed around her breast. Abby turned to kiss him tenderly as he untied her robe. He lifted her to sit her on his lap with her back to him. She gasped as his thick cock began to push against her pussy. She spread her legs, grasped it and fit it into her pussy. Abby moaned steadily as Gary's cock slowly glided partially into her throbbing pussy. Bracing her feet on top of Gary's, she lifted her body up then slowly descended to embed his cock even deeper inside her. Finally, she completely impaled herself upon it. The sensations were overwhelming as she bit her lower lip and began fucking herself on Gary's wondrous cock.

Abby kept her eyes focused on Marty and Laura as they kissed and licked one another's pussy, recalling her morning bisexual affair with Laura. ‘How beautiful they looked, loving one another,' she thought. Hearing a deep moan, she turned to see Ben slowly moving his head up and down on Brian's cock, his lips sealed tightly around the shaft. Brian's eyes were closed and his expression reflected pure bliss as Ben licked and sucked his cock. She sighed deeply when Gary's hands cupped her breasts as he fucked her and his thumbs lightly rubbed her nipples. Marty turned to kiss her lover again then laid her head against his shoulder as they both watched the two women and two men making love in same sex couplings.

"Have you ever done that, Gary," she whispered in his ear so no one else could hear. Gary shook his head ‘no', but admitted to having had some gay friends pleasure him with their mouths. "I made love with Laura this morning," she admitted. "It was wonderful and sooo fulfilling." Gary kissed her again as he relaxed while Abby fucked herself on his massive cock.

"I'm happy for you, Abby," Gary whispered to her, "It's ok to make love with someone of your same sex. I will try it one day, I'm sure," he admitted. His hand trailed down from her breast to her pussy. Seeking her clitoris he found it erect and hard. Wetting his fingers in Abby's ample juices, he began to lightly rub her sensitive clit with his fingertip. She groaned aloud, causing the other two couples to look over at her and Gary, while they slowly made love. Then the others resumed their lovemaking. The only sounds in the room were the swirling of tongues and the moans of deeply satisfied people enjoying one another.

Laura cried out as her body shuddered through a savage orgasm. Marty continued to lightly suck her sensitive clit as Laura trembled and came again crying out, "Oh God, Marty...Oh my God." Laura recovered enough to resume pleasuring her lover again, with her tongue. Martha groaned deeply then erupted in a mind numbing orgasm. She spewed her juices over Laura's face, mouth and tongue. Martha steeled herself to ‘suffer' through Laura's continued swirling of her tongue over her super sensitive clit until she stopped trembling. Martha watched as Laura sat up to lie face to face with her lover and they kissed deeply. Their tongues entwined to taste their blended juices as they hugged one another.

Ben and Brian had moved to a sixty nine of their own and were busy pleasuring each other with their mouths. Ben lay on top of Brian and he lifted his head and groaned deeply. Brian felt Ben's cockhead swell and his shaft hardened even more as it exploded in his mouth, showering his tongue and throat with thick gooey cum. Brian swallowed the mouthful of cum he just received. He milked Ben's cock with his lips to extract every last drop of cum. Ben resumed sucking Brian's cockhead paying a great deal of attention to the sensitive spot just under the cleft in Brian's cockhead. After a few more minutes, Brian grunted as his body stiffened and his cock blasted volley after volley of his thick pearly cum deep into Ben's throat. Brian milked Ben's cock too while cum splattered over his tongue and cascaded down his throat.

They lay one on top of the other for several minutes. The only sounds heard were Abby's moans as Gary fucked her while she sat backwards on his lap. Her eyes were closed and her head lay against Gary's shoulder while he gently rubbed her throbbing clitoris. Abby felt her orgasm swiftly rising deep inside her and moaned aloud and began to pull hard at her nipples as she felt herself being swept towards a powerful orgasm. She cried out, "Oh GOD!" then exploded in a convulsive orgasm to spew her juices all over Gary's cock and balls. Her body shuddered as Gary thrust his cock deep inside her. He too erupted in a sea of hot thick pearly cum, filling her. Abby felt Gary's hot cum warm the inside of her pussy. Some of his cum began to flow back towards the entrance to her pussy to gather just above Gary's balls.

Gary's cock spasmed several times spurting cum while he continued to empty his balls into Abby's delightful cunt. She reached back with both hands behind his neck to hold his face against her cheek as she moaned with pleasure as the marvelous feeling of hot cum filling her pussy. Gary descended slowly from his orgasm, whispering how marvelous Abby was and how much pleasure she gave him. Her hands held his neck firmly, so Gary pushed his hand between her legs to seal the lips of her cum filled pussy around the base of his cock. He lifted her with one arm and his softening cock slipped out of her pussy. He slid out from under her delightful asscheeks to sit her on the couch.

Abby's face was sublime, her eyes closed and a countenance that confirmed the pleasure that was coursing throughout her body. She felt Gary holding her cuntlips together to seal his cum inside. He fell to his knees in front of her, parted her thighs and covered her pussy with his mouth. Abby groaned delightfully as she felt his tongue gathering their blended cum, from within her. She heard him swallow their cum and she smiled, her eyes still closed while he cleansed her pussy completely with his tongue. Taking a deep breath, Abby moved forward to slide to her hands and knees and take Gary's cock into her mouth, wiping away any residual cum with her tongue. She drew his ample foreskin down and swirled her tongue around and under the rim of his cock, making sure all of his cum had been consumed.

Abby raised her head, as they kneeled before one another and Gary embraced her to kiss her deeply. She sucked his tongue into her mouth to entwine their tongues. The other four ‘club' members began to applaud when Gary had begun to enjoy his ‘cream pie'. Neither Gary nor Abby heard any applause until they had finished cleaning one another then kissed. They smiled as they sat back against the couch and they began applauding the others too. Laura arose and poured everyone another glass of wine. As she filled Abby's wineglass, Abby reached out to softly touch Marty's wet saliva, still visible on Laura's cuntlips. They smiled at each other and Laura moved on to fill the others' wine glasses.

Totally fulfilled, the six ‘club' members chatted for nearly an hour about how great they each felt and the sexual satisfaction they had achieved. The men sat on the floor naked, their cocks now flaccid and sipped their wine, while the women placed their robes around their shoulders. "God, that was fun," Laura remarked. The others nodded and smiled at their new found fortunes. The chalet had three small bedrooms and they decided to pair up by drawing numbers. Marty wrote the numbers one through six on individual slips of paper, folded them and placed them in a bowl. The two highest numbers that were held by a man and a woman would pair off until they all had selected a partner. Gary and Martha paired first, Laura and Brian next and Abby and Ben paired off to fulfill the sleeping arrangements. The three pairs finished their wine and the women each kissed the men goodnight and they all climbed the stairs to their allotted bedrooms.

The End

Look for future chapters of 'The Seniors Club'.