A Seniors Club Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, now that the statue and our lives have been cussed, and discussed, let's get to talking about the Seniors Sex Club. Neither of us is getting any younger." Nancy said with a grin. That brought laughter from all of them. Laura began the discussion by relating how she had lost her husband and after the grief had been mitigated she realized that her life, especially her sex life, was not over. She still had the urges and the need to be fulfilled sexually. She tried going out seeking to find sex, but she seemed to no longer fit in the current scene. The bars were too crowded, the music much too loud, and the single guys were much too young for her. Then she met Gary who had the same problem. He wanted to find someone that principally wanted sex and a friend, but not any involvement beyond that. They both seduced one another happily and found that they still enjoyed and needed sex to make themselves whole again. After they 'rediscovered' the joys of sex they came to the conclusion that there must be many older people who think the same way.

Gary spoke up to say that soon they began to think of friends or acquaintances that may harbor the same kind of thoughts. And the idea of a Seniors Sex Club was born. Rules were established to make sure no one was forced to do anything they disliked for any reason, and to identify what they would like to experience sexually. The members had to be checked by a physician to assure that a prospective member had no STD's; Sexually Transmitted Diseases. After that the members would only have sex with the other members to ensure safety for all. No one joined to 'fall in love' although if it happened they would cross that bridge when they got to it. Since the club was strictly to provide seniors with opportunities to find and make love, it was decided that any member could enjoy sex with any other member. There were to be no taboos. If two members both desired to perform certain acts, between themselves that they could do just that. If other members wanted to try making love with someone of the same sex that too was all right if both people agreed to do it. In short, no reasonable sexual act would be excluded from consenting adults.

Limits were established to prevent the members from disgusting or extreme sex acts such as pedophilia, blood, scat, water sports and animals. Light bondage and S & M would be permitted as long as it remained 'light'; we didn't want anyone injured in any way. Laura told Bill and Nancy about the club visit to a Dominatrix, named Calista, to experience light S & M and everyone thought it was fun to at least try once, but it didn't seem to be something that any club member wanted to experience again. Although two club members did say they might visit the Dominatrix again privately outside the club. If that happened the member would have to be examined for STD's again before partaking of club activities. Laura told Bill and Nancy that the size of each chapter or cell would be determined by the cell or chapter members. "Our club has six members now and could grow to as many as eight. However, no optimum maximum or minimum number of members was established or yet discussed." Laura concluded. Then Laura gave Bill two doctors' letters as proof that she and Gary were STD free.

"I noticed that you said that you hadn't decided on having married couples join, or what would occur if two members decided to marry." Nancy stated. Gary told her that she was right, they hadn't decided that and hopefully they would never have to decide that. His and Laura's thoughts had always been that if the members fell in love and got married, they would have to withdraw from the club. "How do you deal with a situation that in effect cuckolds the husband if another man makes love to his wife or the inverse? It brings up too many complications and this is not about complications...it is about getting seniors laid without any relationships other than sex." Laura told them. Bill and Nancy both nodded and appeared satisfied with the answer Gary and Laura had given them. Although no one wanted to want to think about that conundrum any further, Gary made a mental note to bring it up to the other club members when they returned home.

"How did your first meeting go with the others? Were you embarrassed that you were going to become naked in front of the others showing...'warts and all?'" Nancy asked.

Laura explained that she had expected that first time to be, for lack of a better word, awkward; and it was. The situation was a little embarrassing, but the first step was taken by a woman coworker of Laura's and a male friend of who were invited to discuss the idea. She related how her coworker was so enamored of the idea that she broke the ice and began to undress herself. When she stood in her bra and panties and was getting ready to remove those as well, we all started to get...naked. Gary broke in to say that once they were all naked, the woman and man just fell into each others arms and then nature took its course. Gary told Bill and Nancy that they became voyeurs as they watched the other couple have sex...then they joined in too. It seemed to happen again with the third couple that joined the club. When the two new members saw the other four members rapidly getting naked they just joined in and initiated themselves into the club as they removed their clothes and joined in the fun.

Nancy stood up, turned to face the others and began to remove her clothing. Gary and Laura began to undress too as they all watched one another. Bill seemed momentarily astounded by how quickly everyone was ready to get naked and have sex. He stood up and started to remove his shirt when Laura, already naked, went to him and began to help him undress. Nancy also naked now moved to help Gary remove his clothes and become naked too. Gary looked at Nancy and, although she wasn't a young woman anymore, she had survived the transition to middle age with her body essentially intact. Her skin was generally smooth and her breasts were no longer defying gravity, but none the less were beautiful to behold. Nancy smiled softly as she lifted her face up and kissed Gary's lips. Bill and Laura were sitting on the couch and they were kissing one another too, as Bill's hand cupped Laura's breast. Almost as an afterthought, Bill handed Gary two papers to prove that he and Nancy were STD free. Gary placed the papers on the letters he and Laura had produced earlier.

Laura pulled at Bill's shoulders to get him to lie flat on the couch. His hardon was at least six plus inches, pleasantly thick and curved deliciously upwards. Laura sat on the couch near his feet and bent over his abdomen as she kissed his cockhead and licked its underside as Bill squirmed with delight. Gary and Nancy were still in their initial embrace. Nancy's breasts pressed against his chest and her hard nipples seemed to drill their way into Gary's flesh. Gary broke their kiss and he slowly kneeled in front of her as he kissed and licked her belly all the way down to her slight runway trimmed bush. He pulled at the soft curls of her runway with his lips and heard Nancy's slight moan escape her lips. He brushed her engorged clit with his nose while he kissed her moist pussy. She groaned and pushed her pelvis out to encourage Gary to make love to her delightful pussy and he satisfied her unspoken desire as his tongue parted her closed cuntlips and slipped inside.

He explored her pussy with his tongue as he drove deep inside to lick and sweep his tongue over the soft pink folds of her inner pussy. Nancy whispered to him to let her lie down on the carpeted floor. He withdrew his tongue from her very wet pussy and looked up at her. "I want you to cum standing up, Nancy." He told her as he resumed swirling his tongue over her pussy and slipped it inside her once again.

"Oh, God, I can't...I've never done that." She confessed to Gary.

"Nancy, it's so marvelous that you'll never forget it." He replied.

Gary resumed pleasuring her with his tongue as she undulated her hips in rhythm with the long sweeps of his tongue in and out of her pussy. He began to sweep his tongue upwards to graze the tip of her clit as he continued his oral assault as she stood upright. Nancy groaned aloud as he suddenly switched to lick and suck her clit in earnest. She sighed deeply as she felt the first signs of her orgasm begin to build deep within her. Gary sensed that she was near orgasm and redoubled his efforts as he alternated tongue fucking her pussy and sucking forcefully on her clit. Suddenly, Nancy stiffened as though she was made of stone and erupted in a savage orgasm that shook her body to its core. She tried to push Gary away as waves of pleasure coursed through her body, centered on her clit and pussy.

Gary overpowered her effort to escape his maddening tongue as he held her tightly gripping her hips. She tried to break free of his wonderful tonguing of her pussy and clit, but Gary would not be denied. He held her firmly to prevent her from falling and to satisfy his lust as his tongue drove deep inside her. He brushed his nose hard over her clit as Nancy shuddered and came hard once again. Her body finally failed her and her legs began to wilt. Her knees bent and she closed her eyes as though she had lost consciousness. Gary eased her body to the plush carpet as he let her lie down at long last.

"Wow...that was unbelievable." She said softly, "I've never cum like that before...it was awesome." She smiled up at Gary as he hovered over her and stretched out her arms beckoning him to her. He kneeled as she spread her legs apart then he lay over her and they kissed deeply. She sucked his tongue as they probed one another's mouths and suddenly she stiffened her body as she felt Gary's seven inch uncut cock probing at her pussy seeking entrance. She smiled and reached between their bodies to grasp his hard cock and place his cockhead between her nether lips. Gary felt her wetness as he pushed his cock slowly forward between the lips that he just moistened with his tongue and her juices. He sensed his foreskin moving back as his velvety smooth cockhead entered her sweet pussy. Nancy moaned and swiftly clasped him around his waist with her legs as his cock entered her fully and his balls rested on her perineum. He held himself inside her without moving and she ravished the welcomed intrusion of his hard cock by clenching it with her cunt muscles.

Gary let her enjoy his penetration for a few moments then he began to slowly withdraw and reenter her pussy. She could feel her engorged clit rub against the base of his cock with each deep entry inside her. Nancy moaned with each withdrawal and smiled every time he reentered into her pussy. She locked her feet behind his back and began to thrust forward each time pushed his cock inside her. Nancy was spellbound in the pleasure of the moment as she fucked Gary back eagerly. She mentally hoped that Gary would last longer than some of the younger men she had fucked, and so far he was meeting her needs admirably. "Oh, yes Gary, fuck me!" she said loud enough for Laura and Bill to hear her lustful plea. Laura had perched herself on Bill's cock with her back to him as Bill and she sat watching Gary and Nancy engrossed in their sexual fulfillment. Suddenly and unexpectedly, Nancy felt the thrill of orgasm building yet again deep inside her. She had cum twice already and had never cum a third time so soon after her first orgasm, but she was beginning to feel overwhelmed.

"Oh GOD!" she screamed as her orgasm overtook her and she shook as she was cumming yet again. She felt her pussy grip and release Gary's cock repeatedly as she shuddered and came hard. Gary groaned as he drove his cock as deep inside her as was possible and he exploded in a massive orgasm blasting volley after volley of his warm thick creamy cum deep into Nancy's pussy. Gary groaned as his release nearly consumed him totally. He lay motionless upon Nancy's body as she too lay still in the throes of her third orgasm. Gary felt totally drained as he tried to lift himself from her body, but Nancy held him with her unrelenting legs wrapped tightly around his waist. Finally, Nancy relaxed her body and her leg lock grip of Gary's waist. "Mmmm, that was magnificent, Gary." And she kissed him deeply. He tried to roll off of her body, but she just held on and rolled on her side with him still embedded within her. Then she remembered that she and Gary were not alone, as they heard Bill and Laura applauding. Nancy blushed and covered her face with her hand as she acknowledged her applauding audience. She rolled on her back causing her to decouple from Gary as his nearly flaccid cock laid oozing remnants of his thick cum on his thigh.

Bill turned his attention to Laura still sitting on his thighs with his cock impaling her. He gently lifted her off his lap and she turned to face him. He kissed her then lowered his head to her breast to take her hard protruding nipple into his mouth to swirl his tongue around her dark pink areola and nipple. He moved often from one nipple to the other as Laura moaned with pleasure and delight. Gary was very much aware of how much she loved to have her lovers pay attention to her nipples and breasts. While Bill pleasured her, she began to slowly rotate her hips driving his cock deeper into her sweet pussy while his cockhead rubbed her G spot causing her to moan. Her eyes were closed and she laid her head back as she continued to fuck herself on Bill's thick cock. He lifted his head from her breasts and placed his hands into her underarms to lift her up until only his cockhead remained inside her and he just let gravity lower Laura back down on his hardon. She moaned often as he continued fucking her in this manner while ignoring their audience of Nancy and Gary.

Nancy lay against Gary as they watched Bill and Laura making love. She smiled knowingly thinking of the many times she had been in the exact same place where Laura now sat, enjoying the pleasure of Bill's cock. She turned to whisper in Gary's ear asking if Laura had been one of the women that had engaged in bisexual pleasures with the other women. Gary nodded yes then whispered to her that she had made love with Abby, her coworker and the third member of the Seniors Sex Club. Nancy smiled and lay back against Gary as she recalled the wonderful times she had in Europe making love with several women during her time there. She decided that sometime soon she would rekindle her bisexual urges and hopefully satisfy them with Laura.

Laura began to moan with intense pleasure that was building deep within her. She opened her eyes and smiled at Bill, leaning in to kiss him deeply as he softly said, "Laura, I'm going to cum." Her smile became broader as she lay her head on his shoulder, embraced him tightly and erupted in a mind numbing orgasm just seconds before Bill's cock throbbed and spurt rope after rope of his thick velvety rich cum deep inside her clenching pussy. He moaned as the pleasure overtook him and he held Laura tightly as he felt his cum flow back along his cock as it exited Laura's pussy and pooled on his thigh.

"Ooooh, Bill, that was so wonderful," Laura breathed the words softly as she enjoyed the warm feeling of his cum deep inside her. She lifted her head and their lips met in a deep kiss. Bill held her close against his chest as they recovered from their intense orgasms. Laura seemed exhausted as she sat on his lap lying against his chest with his cock still buried deep inside her cum filled pussy. "Wow," she murmured, "you've nearly worn me out. When sex is that good, I just want to lie down and drift off totally satisfied; for now." She added. Bill's eyes were closing as he too fought a losing battle to easily recuperate from their lovemaking and shattering orgasms. He struggled to keep his eyes open as he held Laura's warm body against his own. Nancy recognized her employers' condition, having been in that same situation often with him after their trysts. She arose from the carpet and reached for some hand towels she had placed on an end table. She wiped herself clean then handed towels to each of the others to clean them selves. Bill helped Laura wipe away the traces of their lovemaking and he reached out to help her to stand. "I declare this party over until tomorrow. Just follow Nancy and me upstairs to the bedrooms." Bill said to them. "We'll resume the fun and games tomorrow."

The four somewhat weary seniors slowly climbed the broad staircase to the second floor and Nancy showed them into a large bedroom. "Our luggage is downstairs." Gary said to Nancy as he turned to go and get their bags.

"Gary, just go to bed now. The luggage can wait until morning. There are terrycloth robes for both of you on the beds. Goodnight." Nancy said as she kissed both Gary and Laura on their lips, smiled softly and left the room closing the door behind her.

Gary and Laura kissed each other deeply then moved their terrycloth robes from the bed and crawled under the covers naked. Laura backed up against Gary and placed herself in a spooning position. She reached over Gary to grasp his cock and place it between her warm asscheeks and squeezed them. "That's to keep it from getting cold while we sleep," she teased Gary as his spent cock became semi hard. "Good night, sweet prince," she said and they both drifted off to sleep.

About three o'clock am, Gary was awakened by a small movement on the bed. He opened one eye slightly to see Laura get out of bed and embrace Nancy as they kissed deeply. The two women quietly left the bedroom with Nancy leading the way. Gary smiled as he realized that they were going off to make love to one another somewhere else in the house. He rolled over and pulled the covers over himself as he barely heard the bedroom door close. Gary was worn out from the long drive and the wonderful sex he had with the others and he was thankful that he could rest now and be refreshed in the morning when he expected the sex would begin anew.

The End

Look for future chapters of 'The Seniors Club'

12