A Sense of Deprivation

Story Info
Sensual sensory deprivation of her pet.
1.9k words
4.43
31.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of my favorites has to be complete sensory deprivation. IE can't see, can't hear, and can't move. It's good fun. What I want to do is get a pair of sound canceling headphones that allow for sound to be transmitted via a microphone so that all the person can hear is my voice. Of course at the beginning he wouldn't know this. I'd tell him that we were going to play a fun game tonight, explain the situation, that he wouldn't be able to see or hear and would be bound upright by a chain to the ceiling and have his legs spread apart by a spreader bar. He would be my toy, completely powerless to even know what was going on. Whether he protested or not, it wouldn't matter, I'd be set on it and "convince" him if he wasn't sure...

I'd string him up to the ceiling without much conversation, attaching a spreader bar so that his feet are a little more than shoulder's width apart. This way I can enjoy all of my toy. I'd blind fold him, and reassure him that everything was going to be just fine, that I love him, and to trust me and be brave for me. Then I'd place the headphones over his ears gently, running my fingers through his hair and massaging the muscles of his neck before stepping away. I'd be so proud of him for trusting me and doing this for me. I'd be so hot already, just knowing that he'd be completely at my mercy...

I'd leave him there for a bit letting him wonder what I was up to. He'd be very conscious of every wisp of air, and any small tinge of feeling on his skin. I'd walk around him, then, when standing behind him, trail my fingers lightly over his back. Nothing more. And step away. I'd watch him excitedly, unsure how long I could stand there and not play with my toy. But as he starts to squirm a bit I would take a riding crop in hand and swat him once on his ass lightly, letting him know I still expected him to be brave for me.

I'd swat him a few more times before putting down the crop and backing up again. Watching him carefully and listening to his soft whimpers. After a few minutes pass I would speak into the microphone startling him, "You're doing very well sweetie, I'm very proud of you." He'd look from side to side trying to understand where the voice was coming from when he could hear nothing else. Moving back to him and slowly massaging his shoulders and back, moving one hand to his penis now and then to tease him a bit, I would explain the microphone. I'd ask him if he understood and smile at his nod. Then I would continue my fun.

I'd use hot wax first. Loving his squirms as it flowed down his back to his gorgeous round ass. Loving the look of the few marks I'd left with my riding crop besides. I'd ask him with a laugh through the microphone, "Where else should I drip this hmm?" Stroking his cock as a suggestion. He'd squirm more at that idea in a vain attempt to escape, begging me not to pour any on his sensitive genitals. I'd love the sound of his begging, relish it but feel a bit sad for scaring him. He should know me better than that, I'd think to myself and decide to continue, Enjoying touching his body. "What about these?" I'd ask again, feeling both nipples, rubbing and tugging on one with the fingers of my left hand and the other with my mouth while I still held the candle. He's rock hard despite his fear and I wonder if he really knows I probably won't do it. He begs again anyway, knowing I love it and I smile against his chest, his nipple still in my mouth and bite it quickly and lightly, watching him jump.

"You beg so well, I don't think I will sweetie. Though I do so love to watch you squirm, there are other ways to make you hmm?" He'd smile a knowing smile and nod. "Good boy." I'd move back to the bed and sit down watching him. Every nerve in my body would be tingling; I'd need release so badly. "Mmm, you know what this does to me baby." I'd tell him melodically. "I do believe I could use some relief. But seeing as how you're all tied up right now..." I'd laugh at his attempts to convince me to let him down to help me. Seeing him there would turn me on so much I wouldn't want to. I'd tell him how I was getting out a vibrator, my favorite, and moan into the microphone as I send myself over in little time at all. He'd be disappointed, but close himself, hearing my moans.

I'd rest for a moment, telling him how wet he'd made me, how I was seeping, how hot he looks strung up there like that. Then I'd take a piece of ice and hold it in my mouth for a second, letting it chill my tongue before licking his back and shoulders where I'd dripped the wax. I'd then take that same ice cube and run it over those spots instead. His exclamation of "Damn that's cold" or something similar would just make me laugh again and I'd continue running it along his back and neck, following every movement of the ice cube with my tongue.

I'd blow on my hands lightly, warming them, before I embraced him from behind, rubbing his nipples and then his cock, trailing my fingers from it's base to it's head, watching him squirm.

I'd run my fingernails lightly over his whole body, scratching gently, making sure he was at his peak of sensitivity before smiling evilly and getting my last instrument.

I'd kiss his ear and smile, my lips on his ear so he could feel it. "Don't move sweetie." He'd groan, not knowing what I was about to do, but sure it was going to be tough to follow my order.

My favorite red "tickler" would rest in my hands gently. I'd rest it on his back, just to let him know what I have, and smile as he groans again. I'd move it down his back lightly, then to each side, enjoying the extreme concentration and control he's exerting for me, I'd be ready to explode again and want nothing more than to rip him down from the ceiling, push him onto the bed and use his engorged member to satisfy my primal animal urges. But holding myself back I'd remove the feathered toy and scrape my fingernails down his sides, before continuing.

I'd move in front of him, play it around and across each nipple, watching him try not to squirm. I move it down his stomach and smile as he whimpers. "Shh baby, be good." I'd say, before moving it further down to tickle his cock, balls, and thighs. He wouldn't be able to control himself any longer and squirm lightly, though he'd stay quiet, remembering my most recent order first. "Tsk, Tsk," I'd say, shaking my head even though he couldn't see it, "You couldn't stay still for me while I tickled you? Maybe we'll have to practice with something else." He starts to say something but I place a finger over his lips. "Shh, not unless I ask you a question sweetie, remember?"

I know he can't take much more, and neither can I. I run my fingertips across his engorged dick. He quells a shudder and I laugh into the microphone. "Does my little boy want to cum?" A fervent nod would be the response of course and I'd just laugh again. "What makes you think you deserve such a reward?" This is a direct question and It would be fun to hear him articulate his reasons while he can't hear himself speak, and I'd let him go on for awhile, I love to hear him beg.

I'd sit on the bed again as I listen to his reasons, and give myself another mind blowing orgasm, the microphone left on the nightstand for a moment so that only I hear my screams of pleasure. I'd rest for a moment and regain a bit of composure before taking back the microphone and telling him to stay still and tell me when he was on edge. He knows that when we are playing this way he is supposed to tell me twice, once when he is getting close, and again when one more stroke will send him over. We've played many games to make sure this is perfected, that one more stroke really does send him over, and I'm looking forward to playing with, and rewarding my boy for being so good. I take my thumb and index finger in a ring and slide it over his cock slowly. He shudders but does not attempt to thrust forward as I break contact. That's close enough to not moving for me, I'm extremely impressed that he has that much control. It turns me on so much and I do it again, starting at the base and moving slowly toward the tip. He moans and I laugh a bit evilly, I love this.

I tell him he can move, knowing he wouldn't be able to stop himself much more, and tease him for awhile, waiting for both his proclamations. When I get the second I stop immediately and he groans in frustration. I put my hand on his stomach "Be a good boy, you know I'll let you cum, and that it will be earth shattering when I do, No groaning."

I touch every muscle of his body, taking a couple minutes to relish this picture of my lover. Then ask quietly in his ear, "Do you want to cum, my pet?" He nods franticly and I smile. "Beg me." He is beyond any thoughts at this point, so desperate for release. He does so, telling me he knows he doesn't deserve it, but he really would like to cum. He tells me how wonderful this is and how he loves how I tease him. Anything he thinks I want to hear. I prompt him to say things he's not as excited about. Perhaps that he wants to be kept on edge like this longer, for as long as I want.

But I don't want to wait anymore to reward my boy. I move to his ear and whisper, "Cum for me sweetheart" Then wrap my hand around his member and stroke his dick again, continuing to do so faster as he explodes in a massive orgasm. He thrashes about and nearly screams in ecstasy. As his orgasm finally ends I just put my hand on his shoulder lightly, approvingly, and remove the spreader bar, letting him stand in a more comfortable position, but leaving the restraints as a bit of balance as I remove both the blindfold and headphones. I kiss him lightly and then release him the handcuffs binding his hands to the ceiling. He drops heavily, a bit exhausted, resting his head on my shoulder. I just hold him, stroke his hair, and tell him how proud I am of my pet.