A Sensible Purchase Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, Jansetta took the softer one and moved her hand in circles against Simon's coat while he blushed and put his curled fingers against his mouth. Her actions seemed completely unnecessary. No dirt, dust, or anything came out of his coat. He had already groomed himself. The fact didn't stop her. She felt as thought she was calming herself more than him, moving the brush as far as she could reach.

After a while, she put the softer one aside and took the harder one. She moved that brush in short flicks over the coat, chatting about nothing very interesting. But he listened to her as if she was giving away important secrets that could turn the tide of a war. Jansetta appreciated that.

***

The princes left. They weren't interested in the Chestnut Sisters, which completely devastated both of the women. They kept to their bedrooms and whined about their disappointment for days.

Eventually, though, The Soothing ended. Jansetta knew it ended when Etiennette told her she wasn't going to help her manage the servants anymore. It was the widow's time to let another woman bear the responsibilities of a mistress.

Soon after that, Simon took her to the temple in the city, where they wrote their names on a scroll for a priest to file away. It wasn't a ceremony, or a party, or anything like that. It was quick and functional. There was a party, though, around a month after that.

Another month went on, and Jansetta heard a rumor that the two younger princes were off courting a couple of ladies, but the eldest prince was being amazingly captious. He actually sent every noble family a letter urging them to trade and sell their daughters, because he wasn't pleased with any of them. Simon had said that the eldest prince was acting like a woman.

Eventually, two a noble centaurs visited to see about the Chestnut Sisters, who were reinvigorated by the concept of more attention, their depression forgotten. By this time, Jansetta was certain that she was pregnant, and she was rather nervous about it. She mostly remained in her bedchamber, because she was often so tired. She didn't even want to ride on Simon's second back. She was too afraid of falling off.

One Chestnut Sister was soon married and went off to live with her new husband. While that happened, Jansetta gave birth to a boy they named Alfons. It was a strange affair for her, having something that was essentially part horse come out of her. She had expected the child to walk around the moment it came out, but it didn't. It wasn't like a fresh foal.

Jansetta learned that because a human woman's womb could only keep up a pregnancy for so long, the child inside would only have so much time to develop. So, a baby centaur from a human's womb wouldn't be up and walking. It would also be much smaller in comparison to a newborn foal. Jansetta had to keep her son in a straw filled hammock. His little arms and four legs were very gently bound when he slept so he wouldn't hurt himself. When he was awake and being supervised, he was allowed more freedom of movement.

By the time the remaining Chestnut Sister was married off, Jansetta had given birth to another child, a little girl they named Diantha.

Jansetta then had to say goodbye to the Chestnut Brothers because they had to go off to find wives for themselves. She missed them much more than she did the Chestnut Sisters.

Life was peaceful, busy, but peaceful.

She was rather glad to be the Marchioness.

***

The End

***

Author's Note: I think next time I'll work with a peasant's family. I'm not sure. Feel free to let me know what your thoughts are. Thank you so much for reading my silly stories.