A Sensual Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could no longer hold out as this tight little puss was pushing me up and over the edge. Her fingers danced over her clit and I felt her walls pulsing. That did it for me and I began to spray her insides. That took her over the edge, too, and she began to cum in fits, starts and fast jerks. As she subsided, my cock slipped out of her. Howie quickly sucked it into his mouth and began to clean me. When my spew started to leak out of her, he moved to clean her, too. I noticed that as he did this, she ran her fingers through his hair. It was a very sweet moment for all of us.

It was late now as we lay around. We passed the pipe a few more times. I commented that it was time for me to leave and they both hugged me. Howie slipped a bag of weed into my hand. Both kids told me that they had crossed a threshold together and seemed very grateful. They asked if we could do this again sometime soon and I told them that whenever they wanted, they could call me and I would come over.

As I was leaving, they said that they were going to shower and then maybe explore each other a bit more. I walked to my car and felt as though I had done something right that night. I felt damn good.

12