A Sensual Massage for Sarah

Story Info
A sensual massage for Sarah leads to an adventure.
3.1k words
4.08
35.5k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott looked up from his book at the sound of car doors being shut outside the cabin. He glanced over at Sarah sitting in a lounge chair in the woods-side corner of the cabin, her long tanned legs pulled up under her as she read a book of her own. It had been an extremely chill vacation thus far, and he was very much looking forward to a nice relaxing massage this afternoon. He grabbed his glass of Knob Creek from the side table next to the plush leather couch as he stood.

"Sounds like they're here," he called to his wife before draining the glass of bourbon. She looked up from her romance paperback and gave him a soft smile. Scott walked to the large window that overlooked the front of the cabin and looked out at the driveway. He saw the red Civic hatchback that would likely belong to the massage therapists. He frowned when he saw two young men walking up the driveway.

"Umm hun?" he called back over his shoulder. "I thought they were sending a guy and a girl."

"Yes, they were supposed to. Why?" Sarah responded in a confused voice.

"Well, they sent two dudes," he grumbled, continuing to watch until the young men were out of view from the window.

Moments later one of them knocked on the front door. Scott looked over at Sarah who by now had left the lounge chair and was in the process of tying her white lace robe. The short robe barely covered her upper thighs and hugged tightly across her chest; it left very little to the imagination. Another loud knock echoed throughout the cabin, drawing Scott's attention away from his wife's body. He sat his empty glass down on the kitchen counter on his way to the front door. Opening the door, he greeted the two young men who stood in the doorway. They both had small bags slung across their shoulders and carried what were likely folded up massage tables.

"Mr. Austin?" the shorter of the young men asked.

"Yes," he curtly responded.

"Hi, I'm Alex," the young man smiled. "And this is David," Alex motioned to the taller man to Scott's right with his head. "We're here for your couples massage."

"Yeah, about that. We were actually expecting one of you to, you know, be a woman," Scott told them.

"Yeah, about that," David began. "Laura was supposed to come with Alex but she came down with something this morning. She called me up and asked me to fill in. I hope it won't be an inconvenience," the young man sounded sincere.

"Umm, ok," Scott conceded. It sounded plausible enough. He stood back from the doorway and motioned for the guys to enter the cabin.

When they had reached the middle of the living room, Alex dropped the massage table he was carrying. He smiled and nodded at Sarah in greeting before turning back to Scott. "So, most couples prefer the bedroom, but the living room here also has enough room if we move a bit of furniture. Where would you prefer, Mr. Austin?" he asked.

"Probably bedroom, less work," Scott shrugged, looking over at his wife near the open doorway to the bedroom who shook her head in agreement. "So, I really wish you guys had called earlier. No offense, but I'm really not into getting a massage from a guy," he told the young men.

"I'm sorry Mr. Austin," David apologized. "It was so last minute and we didn't realize it would be a big deal. If it makes you uncomfortable, then Alex and I can both work on your wife," he suggested.

"I guess, as long as she's ok with it," Scott raised an eyebrow towards his wife.

"Sure, works for me," Sarah responded. He couldn't help but notice the excitement in her eyes. He knew she loved massages, so she was likely thrilled at the idea of being worked on by two masseurs.

Alex and David walked past Sarah and into the bedroom to begin their preparations. Scott strolled over to the bedroom doorway and stood next to Sarah; he put a hand in the small of her back as he watched the young men stand up a massage table in the middle of the spacious bedroom. Next a white sheet was unfolded and laid upon the massage table and oils were placed on shelves near the table. Preparations complete, the young men left the bedroom and instructed Sarah they would wait while she changed.

Scott followed Sarah into the bedroom and plopped down in an oversized sofa chair that was next to the large bed; it was a good vantage point from which to watch the massage he supposed. Settled comfortably into the chair he directed his attention towards his wife.

Sarah smirked at him as she untied her robe and let it fall to the floor around her ankles. Her nipples were hard and visible through her pink lace bra. She reached behind her and unhooked the bra, letting it fall to the floor as well. Turning around she looked back over her shoulder seductively at Scott. She leaned forward while at the same time sticking her backside out towards him. She slowly lowered her skimpy pink lace thong down her supple ass.

From the corner of his eye Scott noticed movement and caught sight of David and Alex hiding in the open doorway to the bedroom. The two masseurs were supposed to be waiting in the other room of the cabin for Sarah to change. They were clearly staring at his wife's body and each had a grin on his face.

Scott supposed he should have been angry. He should have told them to leave. But something about two young men in their early 20s objectifying and desiring his wife turned him on. Besides, Sarah had been looking forward to a nice relaxing massage for a while.

He returned his attention back to his wife as she slowly stepped out of her thong. She turned back to face him, her long auburn ponytail flipping over her shoulder. She walked a few paces to stand in front of him before leaning in to give him a passionate kiss on the lips.

Sarah then whispered sexily in his ear, "Do you think they enjoyed the show?"

He couldn't believe his ears. Here was his gorgeous wife admitting to stripping for two complete strangers. The crazy thing was that he was even more turned on knowing she had let them see her on purpose.

"I'm pretty sure they did," was all he could manage.

"Are you ok with it?" she asked.

She teasingly licked his ear while placing her hand on his crotch, gently rubbing his cock through the thick fabric of his robe. Scott closed his eyes for a moment, enjoying her touch, before opening his eyes and staring up at his wife.

"Actually, yeah, I'm good with it." He gave her a suave grin. "As long as I get to have my way with you once they're gone." Sarah returned his gaze with a lustful smirk of her own before sauntering over to the massage table. She climbed onto the table and laid down on her stomach, pulling the sheet to the small of her back.

"Oh boys," Sarah called her masseurs. "I'm ready for you."

Scott watched as David and Alex eagerly entered the room. Neither managed to hide their grins as they approached Sarah. David stopped at the shelf where the TV remote lay. He pointed it at the TV mounted on the wall opposite the bed and asked Sarah if she would like some music to help her relax. She said she would, and he obliged by turning the TV to a channel playing a relaxing ambient music track.

As the soft music began to fill the cabin Alex began to apply oil liberally to Sarah's tan back while David moved to the end of the table. David pushed the sheet upwards, placing it just below Sarah's cheeks.

From this vantage point, Scott couldn't be certain but he was pretty sure that the sheet was high up enough on Sarah's body to expose her naked sex. He watched as David began to gently massage his wife's feet and calves.

This continued for several minutes as the two young men worked their art upon his wife. Every now and then Sarah would let out a soft moan of pleasure. And he was surprised to find himself becoming aroused by it.

Eventually Alex began preparing the sheet for Sarah to turn. "In a minute I'm going to have you turn over, ok?" the young man instructed. But before he had finished moving the sheet to hide her body Sarah turned towards him from her front to her back. From his expression it was obvious that Alex had seen even more of her naked body.

Now on her back, the two young men began to attend to her once more. Alex stood at the head of the table, towering over Sarah while he massaged her neck and temples; David had returned to the end of the table to lift the sheets so he could massage Sarah's thighs.

Between David's strong hands working on her legs and Alex rubbing her temples, Sarah was in heaven. After a few minutes David applied even more oil to her thighs and upper chest. He then began to work her inner thighs. As his strong hands worked her toned thighs Sarah began to moan even louder.

By this point Alex was rubbing his hands downwards from her upper chest to the soft tops of her partially exposed breasts. As he did so he would lean forward, nearly touching Sarah's face. As Alex and David continued to massage her body the sound of Sarah's moans increased, as had her breathing.

"How is it ma'am?" Alex asked Sarah as he and David continued to rub her body.

"Mmm, yeah," she moaned in response. Then she opened her eyes and looked up at Alex. "You boys feel sooo good," she said breathily. Scott was shocked as he watched her pull the sheet slightly till her perky breasts were exposed; her large pink nipples hard with arousal.

Alex froze with his hands on her shoulders. "Ma'am?" he asked while looking over at Scott. For his part Scott wasn't sure what to do. Part of him wanted to stop things before they got out of hand; while at the same time his half hard cock told him to allow it to continue.

"Don't stop," Sarah pleaded.

Alex looked back and forth between Scott and his now half naked client. The lack of objection from Scott was evidently all he needed. He grabbed more oil and applied some to Sarah's breasts before continuing to rub her in a similar manner as before. At first he only ventured as far as the top of her breasts. But eventually his strong hands worked their way down and began to rub the oil into her chest. Sarah's breathing began to quicken and her moans came louder as he pinched and pulled her nipples.

As Alex moved his hands away from her breasts and up to her shoulders Scott could clearly see the masseur was hard. Trying to avoid the sight, Scott shifted his gaze down Sarah's body to find David continuing to eagerly massage her inner thighs. Occasionally David would slide his hands up even further, causing Sarah to move her hips to meet them. As she did so she would let out little gasps of pleasure. And much to Scott's dual dismay and arousal, David was also sporting an obvious erection.

Sarah must have sensed their arousal as well. She opened her eyes and looked up as Alex stood above her. She let out another gasp of pleasure as he leaned over her to massage her nipples. The sight and sounds of this made Scott rock hard; he reached down to slowly rub the head of his cock through his robe.

The massage continued like this for what felt like an eternity before the sound of an alarm from a cell phone echoed throughout the cabin. Alex reluctantly took his hands off Sarah and pulled his cell phone out of his pocket.

"Well, looks like it's been an hour," Alex said dejectedly. David nodded and removed his hands from Sarah as well, also looking rather bummed about the session having concluded. And from her body language, so was Sarah.

"We'll let you get dressed ma'am," David told her as he and Alex walked out of the bedroom; both with obvious hardons.

Scott watched from his sofa chair as Sarah pushed the sheet onto the floor and bent her legs upwards. She trailed a hand from her left breast down her stomach. When her fingertips reached her clit she let out a lustful growl. The image was blisteringly hot. Scott opened his robe and began to stroke his rock hard cock as his wife bucked her hips on the massage table. He grinned at Sarah when she looked over at him, her eyes unfocused from the pleasure building inside her. She used her free hand to signal towards his cock as he stroked it to the sight of her rubbing her clit.

"Mmm, is that for me?" she asked him, the desire thick in her voice. All he could do was nod. "Please baby, I need your cock sooo bad," she pleaded.

Scott risked a glance towards the open doorway again and was not surprised this time to see both Alex and David watching his wife's performance. He really couldn't blame them at this point. He wasn't exactly thrilled about some random guys watching him fuck his wife, but at this point he figured there was no turning back. Standing up from the sofa chair he disrobed and walked to the massage table. Sarah immediately grabbed his cock with her free hand and began to stroke him.

She let out an animalistic moan of pleasure when Scott reached down and began to pinch and pull the nipple of the breast closest to him. He then moved Sarah's hand from her sex and began to rub her clit. Her approval was obvious as she tightened her grip on his throbbing member and began to stroke him more vigorously. "Oh god, oh god! Right there baby," she whispered, barely able to speak through the pleasure. Scott began to increase the circular rotation of his fingers on her clit. He knew she was close, and he knew just how to tip her over the edge.

"Oh fuck!" she screamed and gasped for air while riding her first orgasm. When it subsided Sarah looked at him through half-lidded eyes as she returned to lightly stroking his shaft.

"Give me that fucking cock baby," she begged.

Scott placed his hands on Sarah's hips and with her help shifted her perpendicular to the table. Sarah leaned up on her elbows and opened her legs for him. Scott moved to the edge of the table and directed his rock hard member to the swollen lips of her pussy.

He began to tease her with it by slowly moving just the tip of his cock into her soft folds. Every time he did this she would let out a little gasp of pleasure; he knew she loved being teased like this before being fucked hard. It wasn't long before Sarah was biting her lip and whimpering with pleasure..

Needing some release of his own, Scott roughly grabbed Sarah's hips and drove himself to the hilt inside her dripping wet pussy. As he did this Sarah yelped and bucked her hips against him.

"Unnh! Oh fuck, fuck, fuck!" Sarah whimpered as she came again.

Scott roughly held her hips in place as he began to pump inside of her. His pace quickened and became unsteady as he felt himself near release. Sarah began to moan with ecstasy as she felt it too.

"Cum for me baby" she commanded. Scott growled in response as he reached the edge. "Please baby, give me that fucking cum!" she continued to urge his release.

Her pleading drive him over the edge like it usually did. His face contorted and he pulled his cock out of her pussy as a long rope of cum shot from his engorged head, leaving a thick trail on her stomach. He continued to stroke through the orgasm, spurting several more shots of cum on his wife's thighs and pussy lips.

Sarah was panting heavily and it was clear she had came again from the sight and feel of Scott shooting his load on her. He leaned down to give her a passionate kiss. She wrapped her arms around his neck as she pulled herself up to meet him. Finally out of breath from the lustful kiss she pulled herself up on her knees with her arms still wrapped around his neck. Her eyes were fixated on something behind him.

"Looks like we have ourselves an audience" she nodded towards something behind him, the tone of her voice indicating she was pleased.

Scott turned to see David and Alex still hiding in the open doorway to the bedroom. Both had can't-believe-their-luck expressions plastered on their faces. It was obvious the young men had enjoyed the 'show'. Scott loudly cleared his throat, alerting the two young men to the fact that their presence had not gone unnoticed; they quickly turned tail and retreated to the front room. He lightly chuckled as he turned back to look at this wife. Placing his hands on Sarah's hips he simultaneously felt embarrassed and exhilarated. For her part, his wife appeared to be in the same boat.

"Well, I guess we should probably get cleaned up," she giggled.

Scott nodded in agreement as he leaned down and quickly picked Sarah up in his arms. As he did this she let out a high pitched squeal. He walked them to the master bathroom and once there they went about the process of cleaning themselves up. Once their juices had been wiped clean and they had wrapped towels around themselves they returned to the bedroom.

The massage table and oils were gone.

Scott exited the bedroom and walked to the large front window in time to see the red Civic speeding off down the drive. He shook his head in disbelief before deciding to make himself another bourbon. With liquid courage in hand he decided to return to the bedroom but was stopped in his tracks by the sight that greeted him. Sarah lay on the bed on her back, legs spread eagle as she rubbed her clit. He slowly drained the glass of its brown amber contents as he took in the sight of his lovely wife playing with herself.

It was shaping up to be one hell of a vacation he thought to himself.