A Serendipitious Scheme Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a trick question, I knew it! But I thought I knew how to handle the question, so I answered with confidence, "Yes!"

Paige looked at me with a grin, "Oh, I think it shows too much skin."

Dammit, she got me anyway, but I had committed to my answer. I had to bail myself out somehow. "Well, it looks good on you," immediately I realized that I had put myself into more trouble. Paige smirked.

I looked to Claire. She had her hands on her face trying to contain her laughter.

****

Paige and I stepped carefully into the shallow end of the pool. Claire ran to the pool and dove into the deep end with a big splash. Fortunately I was far enough away from Claire's reckless pool splash.

The gentle chill of the pool was refreshing, and I dived ahead to swim a few laps. It really was good idea. The cool water was great as I stretched my legs. Before long I needed a breather, so I sat on the edge of the pool and watched to Claire and Paige wade in the pool.

I saw Claire look at me with a wicked grin I had seen before. What was Claire up to?

Claire move towards deep end of the pool where Paige stood. Paige was facing away from me and Claire holding her hair up trying to squeeze some water out. Claire swam towards Paige with conspicuous silence.

Paige was blissfully unaware Claire was lurking right behind her. Claire had a brief glance at me before reaching forward to do something to Paige's back, Paige flinched.

Claire squealed in delight "Aha! Got it!" Claire yanked away Paige's tubetop and pulled it to the surface.

Paige screamed, "Ah!"

Claire pushed off the bottom of the pool to swim back to the shallow end of the pool. With equal speed Paige turned to grab Claire and lunged with both arms at her in chase. Claire kicked her legs with all her worth, while Paige grasped at Claire trying to gain momentum in chase.

Claire jumped out of the pool. Paige, realizing she couldn't get out of the pool without scrutiny, stopped and brought her hands up to cover her breasts.

Claire was all smiles. Her hand holding Paige's tubetop whipped up into the air and let the tubetop go.

I watched the tubetop fly through the air - It went over the fence.

"Whoops," Claire said with a grin.

Paige snapped, "You bitch." Paige had her hands on her boobs covering her breasts.

Paige looked around the pool for something to cover herself, but there was nothing. Her arms fell away from her breasts to her sides. "It is ok, I am proud of my assets."

So was I. Paige had nice and big juicy grapefruits placed on either side of her chest. The curves of her breasts were like pears which softly flared out below the level of her armpits. Her delectable inverted nipples perfectly in the center drawing your attention in with big pink areola. Now Paige was wet and her nipples were slightly erect. The magic in her beauty that the camera loved was that her body was perfectly portioned, except for her breasts which were a little too big and perky for her frame.

Claire chimed in breaking my concentration, "Your ass is your assets, boobs are funbags".

Paige groped underneath her boobs pushing them up, "These assets pay the bills." I was speechless.

With her arms by her sides, Paige strutted out of the pool, past me, and over to the sunbed. My attention was all on Paige as she picked up my shirt to dry herself. I admired how she flexed and stretched as she pulled the shirt across her body. When she was done, Paige dropped my shirt on the ground and grinned at me.

"I don't want tan lines anyway," Paige said as if she had a point to prove. Paige bent down to get something out of her bag from to the sunbed. Her breasts hung from her frame pointing towards the ground as she searched her bag. Paige pulled out her sunglasses then laid down, her back on the sunbed with her boobs showing proud.

I wasn't paying attention to Claire, but she had also apparently decided to lie down on her sunbed. Claire reached into a bag I had previously not noticed, and pulled out her sunglasses.

Paige looked to Claire, "Aren't you taking your top off, Claire? You don't like tan lines do you?" As if to emphasize the point Paige stretched her arms up - her breasts taut -- open to my greedy view. My attention was on Paige, but I heard Claire say, "oh sure, but I didn't think you would be ok with it".

Paige said, "I'm ok with it, and you, Max?"

"Ummmm... Okay with it," I mumbled.

Claire tilted forward and reached behind to untie her bikini top. She pulled away the top and threw it to the ground beside her.

I must confess this was the first time I had seen Claire topless and she didn't disappoint. Claire's breasts were certainly more firm than Paige's. Her curves flowed naturally from chest to her pointy nipples: delicious pears. Her skin under the bikini was very pale. Obviously this was her favorite bikini and she didn't normally sunbath topless. Not surprisingly her areolas were not small, but fairly big and pink like Paige's. Unlike Paige, Claire didn't have inverted nipples: Claire's nipples pointed with pride.

Claire laid back on the sunbed. I could see she was nervous. Paige grinned, Claire's plan had backfired. Then Paige titled her head to the side to look at Claire, "Oh Claire, is Max still going rub lotion on you?"

Now Claire was lost for words, "Oh ummmm... actually, I will be fine."

Paige retorted "It is ok if you are uncomfortable with your body." I stifled a giggle. Paige didn't just want revenge, she wanted to humiliate Claire.

Claire was may have been annoyed but without hesitation she said, "Manuel, get the lotion."

Chapter 5 : Awkward Affection

I went through the motions of getting the lotion and moving into position thinking: was I really going rub the lotion all over Claire's body? I was desperately trying not to focus on her tan lines that perfectly framed her breasts, her large pink areola, and how her nipples stood to attention.

My shorts were tenting, so I tried to focus on the job of the lotion and the rubbing.

I knelt beside Claire's sunbed and leaned in to whisper into her. " Are you ok with this?"

"Claire whispered back to me, I am doing this for you."

"Oh! Thank you.". So I picked up Claire's left foot, and with my other hand I got some lotion. I had to admit, Claire did have very nice feet, but I could never say this to Claire.

I slathered the lotion on the heel of her foot, too much lotion, so I rubbed it upwards to the rest of her foot. As if there was any real method, I was going to rub lotion on her until there was a consistent layer of lotion all over her beautiful skin. Slowly I worked my way up, under, around the sides, and all over her foot. I suppose "the rubdown" had become a kind of massage, but I didn't know better, this was how I rubbed lotion. I finished rubbing her foot then grabbed each toe in turn and with a gentle squeeze.

I placed her foot on the sunbed, and with another dollop of lotion I began my ascent of her slender legs. With both of my hands palm-down I rubbed over the top of her leg to her knee, and strangely I felt the need to rub her muscle underneath as my hands went back down her leg. I did this a few more times before I got another dollop of lotion.

I was going to rub her thighs. I looked to her face to get a sense of her reaction: she was relaxed lying back in the sunbed with a vacant gaze to the sky. With my hands on either side of her leg, I touched in the middle of her thigh. As my hand touch her she stiffened, "Oh, that lotion is a little cold."

I rubbed her thigh, back and forth a few times to warm her, and I could feel her relax. As my hands got close to her bikini-panty I sped up my hands so I didn't linger too long. Despite my caution, I couldn't help but notice I did not see any pubic hair: Did that mean she waxed it all off?

I repositioned myself on her other side and began the same process on her right leg. As I picked up her right foot I had to concede Claire's feet really were really attractive. As I finished her feet I looked up her legs. They were gorgeous. How had I not noticed this before? I worked my way up her body again, rubbing my hands a little before I touched her thighs. I let out a small sigh as I finished her legs.

With a large dollop of lotion I touched her stomach, and I rubbed my hands in gentle circles feeling her softness. After another dollop of lotion and I touched the bottom ribs of her chest, then I moved upwards. What I was going to happen when I got to her breasts?

For some reason I only just noticed Claire was breathing deeply. Her breasts heaved rhythmically in long slow breaths. I was at the point where logically the next step for me was to rub her breasts. Look at her face I could only see a blank expression, so I continued.

I gathered more lotion and with both hands, I grabbed the sides of her left breast. Claire didn't flinch, I saw her grin. I rubbed up with gentle pressure; her nipple flexed upwards, and back when I rubbed back down. After a few more gentle rubs I thought it was enough. I was not testing my luck.

For lotion-to-skin completeness I placed the palm of my left hand placed on her nipple. I rubbed upwards and the nipple flicked the palm of my hand, and I rubbed back down. It ticked, so I rubbed again. I took my hands off her, gathered more lotion and did the same with her right breast. I had to be even and consistent, right?

I rubbed both of Claire arms and let my fingers tangle in hers when I got to her hands.

I gather more lotion and placed my left hand on the left side of her neck. She flinched and leaned her into my hand as stroked her neck. She smiled as I rubbed my hand against her smooth skin. I did the same with my right hand on her right side and she was still smiling.

As I reached for her face, I could see through her sunglasses that she was looking at me. I smiled back at Claire. Then I stroked her chin, her lips, her nose, her cheeks, her eyebrows and her forehead. Wow! When did Claire become sexy?

As I was lifted my hands from her face Claire took hold of my hand, "Thank you Max," and she kissed me on the back of hand. Nervous, I stood and tried to straighten my shorts so my erection wasn't too obvious.

Claire looked over at Paige, "So what about you Paige? Do you want Manuel to help you?"

I had been so focused on Claire that I had ignored Paige. She was on her side and she had been watching me touch Claire. Now Paige was flustered, "Oh, I am fine."

Claire grinned, "It is ok if you are uncomfortable with your body." Paige was speechless.

Claire continued, "And to think I thought you were proud of your assets," then she cupped underneath her breasts.

Paige snapped, "You bitch. Ok Manuel, get the lotion." Claire chuckled.

****

I had to rub Paige all over like I did with Claire, she deserved no less. I knelt at the end of Paige's sunbed and got a dollop of lotion in my palm. I picked up Paige's left foot and slathered lotion over her heel. I rubbed up pressing my thumbs into the softness of her feet. So this was going to be a massage. I wasn't going to pretend I was rubbing lotion on Paige.

I rubbed all over her foot, and between her toes. I was beginning to understand the attraction some guys have to women's feet. I still love boobs and ass, but the elegance of Paige's feet was undeniable, and Claire's feet too. I squeezed each of her toes. I couldn't have her toes unprotected. I placed Paige's foot down on the sunbed.

With another dollop of lotion I began my ascent of Paige's leg. With both hands I grabbed the sides her leg above her ankle, then rubbed up to knee and back down. I did this a few more times.

Before I touched Paige's thigh I rubbed my hands together to warm them. I was getting better at this. I placed my hands on the sides of her thigh above her knee. I pushed upwards while gently squeezing her, and then I pulled back. I repeated this several more times with my hands at slightly different angles on her leg.

I lifted my hands from her, got some lotion on my palms, quickly rubbed my hands, and then placed them on the sides of her stomach. I rubbed her sides, then her stomach, and the bottom of her ribs. I could feel the nerves, in me and in her.

I gathered more lotion and rubbed my hands together, not so much in glee but to warm them. I placed my hands on the sides of both of her breasts. Paige had quite a bit of breast mass, so it would take more attention than one quick rub. I gently rubbed my hands around her boobs. I treasured the feeling of her boob in my hands, I moved my hands inwards to cover her nipples. I rubbed up and down with my hands which wobbled her breasts.

Paige was completely compliant to my touch with not a flinch in protest. I finally lifted my hands from her boob with some regret, I had my fun but it was over now.

I continued with my hands rubbing her left arm. When I got to her hand she gently closed her fingers and held my hand for a moment before releasing. I did the same rub to her right arm and she held me again when I got to her hand.

Now it was time to touch her face, first I placed my hand on the side of her neck. I didn't rub; I stroked and felt her slight shiver. I went under chin, on her chin, and upwards. I touched her cheeks, her forehead, her nose, and finally her lips.

It was over. I was disappointed there was no more of Paige to touch. I was about to stand when Paige beckoned me with her finger. "Come here," Paige said, so I bent over for her. Paige raised her head slightly and kissed me on my right cheek. "Thank you, Max," and Paige smiled at me.

Paige really knows how to turn me into a blubbering mess. I mumbled an "ummmm...," Paige grinned and I heard Claire's quiet giggle.

"Oh please, I am not that bad," I said trying to defend my embarrassment. Paige grinned. "Uh, excuse me", and I stood and walked to the edge of the pool. I dove into the pool to work off my frustrations.

My mind was racing. What was Claire getting me into? Had Claire planned for me to her breasts as well as Paige's? Did Claire really want me to sleep with Paige? How should I thank Claire?

My erect penis was causing drag in the water.

Chapter 6 : Apprehensive Appreciation

I was cleaning the kitchen when I head, "Manuel." It was Claire calling for me. At that moment I would have been happy with any distraction. So I went and poked my head into Claire's room. Claire was stretched out on her bed still in her blue dress looking pretty tired.

"Yeah sis, what' do ya want?"

"Can you rub my feet like you did by the pool?"

"Say please."

"Please Maxy," Claire said with a girly voice.

I couldn't deny spoiling my little sister so I sat on the end of her bed. There was a bottle of lotion next to her feet waiting for me. I squirted some lotion on my hands, gave my hands a quick rub to warm them, and picked up her right foot.

"Oh, that's nice," she sighed. Claire brought her left arm up covering-over her face, her right arm was by her side. This time there was no rush, I could relish the feeling of her foot as long as I wanted. I pushed the two thumbs into her heel and rubbed in circles.

"When did you learn how to do that?"

"I didn't, I do what I feel like doing."

Actually Claire wasn't making me rub her feet; I was doing it because it was a joy holding her beautiful feet. Tits and ass is good and nice, but touching her feet gave me an unexplainable thrill. I don't know how long it was there, but I spent an age rubbing, squeezing and admiring her foot.

As I put down her left foot down I looked up to see what Claire was doing. Her face was mostly covered by her arm but she did look content, maybe even happy. Then I noticed it.

I tried to be diplomatic, "Uh Claire, I can see under your dress."

"Max" she said with a whine, "I'm wearing underwear."

Claire certainly was. She was wearing small red lace panties. Although Claire had missed the point that she shouldn't be lifting her dress for her brother, there was no point in arguing with her, not while I was about to hold her right foot. So I continued. I picked up her right foot and pushed my thumbs into the heel of her foot. As I was rubbing the side of her foot, out of nowhere Claire said, "You know, I was just trying to get you to feel up Paige."

"I know Claire, and thank you for not being awkward about me rubbing you."

"No problem."

"You know, you have a pretty nice body," even gorgeous or stunning, but I wasn't going to confess that.

Claire was blushing. To spare her embarrassment I tried another topic, "So what happened after you left the pool?"

"I went to have coffee with some old friends from school," Claire said with a casual tone.

I was incredulous, "so you have been sitting around all day?"

"Yup," Claire said.

I wondered: if she didn't walk anywhere, she wasn't tired. Why did she need all this attention? I said, "So you don't really need me to massage your feet." I might have been enjoying it too, but she is my little sister and I could let her off the hook too easily.

Claire said, "Then consider this as payment for my help by the pool"

"Ok, and thank you for your help", then I bent down and kissed her foot. "But I am going now." and I dropped her foot and stood.

As I was walked towards the door Claire said, "Oh Max, tell Paige you appreciate that she trusts you enough to let you touch her."

"Are you sure?"

"Trust me on this, she will appreciate it, and give her a quick peck on the cheek when you leave. No tongue."

"Night Sis."

"Night Bro."

****

I went to Paige's room. I was nervous even though I enjoyed when I chatted with Paige.

"Hey Sis"

"Hey Max, what's up."

"I just wanted to say I appreciate that you trust me to touch you. And...," and then I was lost for words.

Paige smirked, "Ok Max, and I enjoyed it too."

"What?" I said in mock disbelief.

Paige giggled, "Sure, Max," with more than a little sarcasm.

"Night Sis."

"Night Bro."

And I left to take a well earned shower.

CHAPTER 7 : A Man, A Woman, A Plan

I sat down to watch to TV with Claire. She was in a happy mood watching one of the Jane Austin movies. I thought I could see her trademark evil grin. Claire paused the movie when she saw me and turned to look at me. "Ok Max, I am going to arrange for you to have dinner with Paige the night before she leaves. Paige has already agreed because she thinks it is the three of us going."

"Sure," I couldn't disagree with that.

"And there is something I want you to do."

"Anything," I replied without hesitation.

"I want you to go to Paige and ask what her kisses mean when she kisses you."

I said, "Err, I don't think she thinks anything."

Claire continued, "Well I think she is kissing you like she would have kissed Dad if he was still alive, or maybe she kisses you because she enjoys it and she likes you."

"Ok, but only because you have been so good," or evil, it was hard to tell.

****

I got up and went to Paige's room. I was nervous but I also enjoyed when sat and chatted with Paige.

"Hey sis"

"Hey Max, what's up."

"Just thought I would stop by and chat. I just wanted to say I will miss you.'

"Me too Max, hug?"

"Yeah." Paige held her arms open, so I lent in and gave her a squeeze. Paige kissed me on my cheek as I pulled away. This was the opening I needed. "Claire said something and I was wondering..."

She spoke when I started mumbling, "What?"

"She said 'you can tell a relationship by the kiss'."

"It is true."

"Yeah, but she said you kiss my like you would have kissed Dad."

Paige smiled and looked away, "no Max, I don't kiss you like dad."

"Then what am I?"

Paige glanced back to me, lent in and held the sides of my head. She kissed me, deeply, her tongue probed, I accepted opening my mouth letting her in, before she suddenly retreated.